Bitcoin Forum
September 24, 2018, 08:44:10 AM *
News: ♦♦ New info! Bitcoin Core users absolutely must upgrade to previously-announced 0.16.3 [Torrent]. All Bitcoin users should temporarily trust confirmations slightly less. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 174 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MUSICOIN]Volareo now processing pre-orders for Musicoin smart speaker🎸  (Read 255825 times)
CryptoPedro

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 03:04:38 PM

He doesn't have any.  Tongue  Anyone reading his posts should see the obvious trolling. With a solid team like this and a well-oiled beta platform, MUSIC could have launched a multi-million USD ICO with no problems, especially compared to some of the other vaporware ICOs out there raking in the cash...

-CryptoPete- ||  Musiconomi A New Music Economy That Works For Everyone || DISCUSSION
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alphaleonis

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 04:41:41 PM

I don't understand why you think its fake. I would understand if Britney Spears or Madonna suddenly appeared on musicoin and everyone had doubts, but this Amaray is an up and coming musician and needs to get out there with all possible ways.

She didn't join MC to make money, she most likely joined for all the publicity instead.

http://www.idtheftcenter.org/images/Nigerian-Prince.jpg

Cheesy

You were asked for proof and the only thing you provided was a caption from comic strip? LMAO The intellect is strong with this one. Yup I'm still making money with this coin, get on the gravytrain while you can Grin

^I'M TAKING THIS PERSONAL BECAUSE YOU STOLE MY MUSIC! NO ONE CAN EVEN PARTICIPATE IN OFFERING THEIR OWN MUSIC!! YOU SHOULD BE SLAPPED WITH SOME SERIOUS FEDERAL CHARGES COPYWRITE INFRINGEMENT IS A MAJOR CRIME NOWADAYS SERVING OTHERS COPYRIGHTED WORK THIS GOES TO THE TOP OF BITTREX JULIAN YOU PAID TO HAVE THIS CRAP LISTED MORE THAN YOU SUPPOSIVELY PAYED YOUR TOP PERFORMER? ==RED FLAGS EVERYWHERE ++ CENSORSHIP? ~ THERE IS A SPECIAL PLACE IN HELL FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU!! :\

I guess this means I have to take this personally too, seeing as you're accusing me of stealing something belonging to you. Let's get this crystal clear... I am not involved with Musicoin in any professional level. I do invest though and have invested heavily in Musicoin, I also mine the coin. Now would you like to continue with your defamation or retract what you said to me? I know a lot of lawyers that would only love to get their hands wet lifting you up to the bench so the judge can get a look at you.

^your lawyers have nothing on the SEC lawyers who follow mines posts you really wanna defend this epic scam ...who is YOUR lawyers your feeble threats mean zero to my team!! :-D

I will defend and sue to the fullest extent of the law, someone who defames myself by accusing me of theft. Would you like to try me? I can guarantee you it won't end well for you. You've been given a chance to retract what you said, I strongly suggest you take it. Btw, the last time someone stole something from me, I didn't go to the forum they were on and started using my caps key to express my current situation to the people that apparently stole from me. I went to the correct channels to express my grievances. Of course I got back more than was taken from me in the first place, and in the process didn't sound like a fucking baby that just got their dummy taken away from them. Now how about that retraction and if not, I would like to see proof that I stole from you. If you can't manage that then stfu and go the right way about this if you've been wronged. Shitposting isn't doing you any favors.

^seriously this is crypto you wanna try to squeeze blood from a turnip go right ahead!! lmfao ~ fact remains this project is defrauding people and you are part of it so you will have to defend your actions with your lawyers and such as honeybadger don't give a fuck and bitcoin will smash your flash-in-the-pan bittrex heist..keep it coming you sound like a legal mastermind!! Shocked

Fact remains that you have yet to this date shown any proof whatsoever of your claims. NONE. Your claims are based on absolutely NOTHING. So the only question left to ask you is... Where did your credibility go to? Because I can't see ANY  Roll Eyes 

NEVER throw stones in a glass house...this is a scam dude ~ :\ get to know this.

You really need to educate yourself on the subject matter you babble on about. This is one of your claims "Musicoin is premined 90 million" bla bla bla.

http://coinmarketcap.com scroll to the bottom of the page, you'll see a reference on the left says  "** Significantly Premined"

Musicoin is not premined. If it was premined everyone would know about it.

So would you like to show us all 100% proof that it is premined?

Can't wait to see your proof!  Wink

No need to get sucked in to this kind of stuff...obviously a very unhappy person here, let's all wish him well and get back to work.
gembitz

Activity: 714
Merit: 284

*Brute force can solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 04:51:36 PM

I don't understand why you think its fake. I would understand if Britney Spears or Madonna suddenly appeared on musicoin and everyone had doubts, but this Amaray is an up and coming musician and needs to get out there with all possible ways.

She didn't join MC to make money, she most likely joined for all the publicity instead.

Cheesy

You were asked for proof and the only thing you provided was a caption from comic strip? LMAO The intellect is strong with this one. Yup I'm still making money with this coin, get on the gravytrain while you can Grin

^I'M TAKING THIS PERSONAL BECAUSE YOU STOLE MY MUSIC! NO ONE CAN EVEN PARTICIPATE IN OFFERING THEIR OWN MUSIC!! YOU SHOULD BE SLAPPED WITH SOME SERIOUS FEDERAL CHARGES COPYWRITE INFRINGEMENT IS A MAJOR CRIME NOWADAYS SERVING OTHERS COPYRIGHTED WORK THIS GOES TO THE TOP OF BITTREX JULIAN YOU PAID TO HAVE THIS CRAP LISTED MORE THAN YOU SUPPOSIVELY PAYED YOUR TOP PERFORMER? ==RED FLAGS EVERYWHERE ++ CENSORSHIP? ~ THERE IS A SPECIAL PLACE IN HELL FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU!! :\

I guess this means I have to take this personally too, seeing as you're accusing me of stealing something belonging to you. Let's get this crystal clear... I am not involved with Musicoin in any professional level. I do invest though and have invested heavily in Musicoin, I also mine the coin. Now would you like to continue with your defamation or retract what you said to me? I know a lot of lawyers that would only love to get their hands wet lifting you up to the bench so the judge can get a look at you.

^your lawyers have nothing on the SEC lawyers who follow mines posts you really wanna defend this epic scam ...who is YOUR lawyers your feeble threats mean zero to my team!! :-D

I will defend and sue to the fullest extent of the law, someone who defames myself by accusing me of theft. Would you like to try me? I can guarantee you it won't end well for you. You've been given a chance to retract what you said, I strongly suggest you take it. Btw, the last time someone stole something from me, I didn't go to the forum they were on and started using my caps key to express my current situation to the people that apparently stole from me. I went to the correct channels to express my grievances. Of course I got back more than was taken from me in the first place, and in the process didn't sound like a fucking baby that just got their dummy taken away from them. Now how about that retraction and if not, I would like to see proof that I stole from you. If you can't manage that then stfu and go the right way about this if you've been wronged. Shitposting isn't doing you any favors.

^seriously this is crypto you wanna try to squeeze blood from a turnip go right ahead!! lmfao ~ fact remains this project is defrauding people and you are part of it so you will have to defend your actions with your lawyers and such as honeybadger don't give a fuck and bitcoin will smash your flash-in-the-pan bittrex heist..keep it coming you sound like a legal mastermind!! Shocked

Fact remains that you have yet to this date shown any proof whatsoever of your claims. NONE. Your claims are based on absolutely NOTHING. So the only question left to ask you is... Where did your credibility go to? Because I can't see ANY  Roll Eyes  

NEVER throw stones in a glass house...this is a scam dude ~ :\ get to know this.

You really need to educate yourself on the subject matter you babble on about. This is one of your claims "Musicoin is premined 90 million" bla bla bla.

http://coinmarketcap.com scroll to the bottom of the page, you'll see a reference on the left says  "** Significantly Premined"

Musicoin is not premined. If it was premined everyone would know about it.

So would you like to show us all 100% proof that it is premined?

Can't wait to see your proof!  Wink

^it's being premined now you idiot! There is zero real world use for this scam! No real musicians would/should give their music rights to your scam!~oH MY BAD YOU HAVE THE NIGERIAN BOBSLED TEAM ..LMFAO :-D *noobs!*

#makebitcointalkgreatagain-_-*my posts are strictly for entertainment purposes only. It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
PcChip

Activity: 418
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 05:07:48 PM

for the love of $diety why isn't he banned? or prevented from posting here? or something!

Legacy signature from 2011: 
All rates with Phoenix 1.50 / PhatK
5850 - 400 MH/s  |  5850 - 355 MH/s | 5830 - 310 MH/s  |  GTX570 - 115 MH/s | 5770 - 210 MH/s | 5770 - 200 MH/s
gembitz

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 05:13:39 PM

for the love of $diety why isn't he banned? or prevented from posting here? or something!

^this is a BITCOIN FORUM!!! Bitcoin is unbannable by design! Maybe google and whatever else scumbags you joined forces with don't like freedom i will defend freedom forever so you better think before you type! Cool

#makebitcointalkgreatagain-_-*my posts are strictly for entertainment purposes only. It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
mbdmbn

Activity: 146
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 05:34:54 PM

^this is a BITCOIN FORUM!!! Bitcoin is unbannable by design! Maybe google and whatever else scumbags you joined forces with don't like freedom i will defend freedom forever so you better think before you type! Cool

"so you better think before you type!"

LMAO says freakin Aristotle here.

I'd ban your ass if you could pull your head out of it.

But I won't do that to you, we all know by now, how much you like it up there.
CryptoPedro

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 05:52:03 PM

I bet he's just using our thread to artificially boost his post count

-CryptoPete- ||  Musiconomi A New Music Economy That Works For Everyone || DISCUSSION
Chance567

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 05:46:21 AM

I bet he's just using our thread to artificially boost his post count

I'm totally cool with him keeping the project visible. It's honestly fun to check this every couple of days and see what new remarks have been made.
gembitz

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 02:36:54 AM

Cool

#NIGERIAN_PRINCE +1

adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1086

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 08:19:05 AM

Since this thread lately has nothing but complaints and doesn't show any developement of the coin. I guess I might as well mention it.

For those of you who don't know, its Canada Music Week this week. April 18-22th. The co-creator of Musicoin Brian will be on a panel board on Friday talking about Musicoin.

http://cmw.net/panel-details/?panel_id=1028&cat=3

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
CryptoPedro

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2017, 06:05:56 PM

Since this thread lately has nothing but complaints and doesn't show any developement of the coin. I guess I might as well mention it.

For those of you who don't know, its Canada Music Week this week. April 18-22th. The co-creator of Musicoin Brian will be on a panel board on Friday talking about Musicoin.

While Brian is out there promoting Musicoin at CMW, the dev team is hard at work on updates and feature additions to the platform. There's the new Party Mode playlist, a brand new Search / Discovery screen for finding music and artists, and a new play system with 100 FREE plays for everyone that signs up to check out the platform without having to mine/buy Musicoin!

This coin can only go up. I wouldn't say moon, but low-earth-orbit is definitely within reach.

randayh

Activity: 387

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2017, 07:33:03 PM

Epool - Update

New ETC/MC profitability switcher stratum switcher.epool.io:8008.

Profitability pulled from whattomine.com every 4 hours.

Provides profit switching between pools www.epool.io and gmc.epool.io (ETC/MC).

Miner must use same key as they are interchangeable.

Mining directly to an exchange is not support for this stratum type.

Happy Mining.

gmc.epool.io
gembitz

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 08:24:52 PM

While Brian is out there promoting Musicoin at CMW, the dev team is hard at work on updates and feature additions to the platform. There's the new Party Mode playlist, a brand new Search / Discovery screen for finding music and artists, and a new play system with 100 FREE plays for everyone that signs up to check out the platform without having to mine/buy Musicoin!

This coin can only go up. I wouldn't say moon, but low-earth-orbit is definitely within reach.

^nigerian phishing scam ~ you google+ still? bruh? :\

Neon~

Activity: 277

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 08:30:23 PM

Inviting additional miners to Musicoin pool - http://neonpool.ddns.net/ for stable block generation.

Server hosted in Canada.

Ethminer:
ethminer.exe --farm-recheck 200 -G -SP 1 -S neonpool.ddns.net:8008 -O <Your_Musicoin_Address>.<RigName>

Claymore's:
EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool neonpool.ddns.net:8008 -ewal <Your_Musicoin_Address> -eworker <RigName> -allpools 1

adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1086

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 10:00:21 PM

Musicoin has some positions open. They are primarily looking for a PR marketing rep.

https://angel.co/l/Znyp6

Looks like it pays $22,000

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
gembitz

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 10:09:10 PM

Musicoin has some positions open. They are primarily looking for a PR marketing rep.

https://angel.co/l/Znyp6

Looks like it pays $22,000

^fxck you pay me! :-D i call bullshit!!~ lmao

bughatti

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 03:47:47 AM

To funny reading all the hate posts.  I have been off this thread since around page 30 or so.  Just came back to start mining Musicoin again on nomnom.  I had no issues a few weeks ago, made alot of coins in a 15 hour period and got my coins and converted to cash.  I will stay with nomnom as I had immediate help trying to get my miner working.

As far as this idiot who has nothing better to do but troll, best option would be to start a new thread pcmode and take owner of it.  Then you can delete his posts.  If he wants to rant in this one let him, it will be like yelling at a wall.
Coryvmcs1

Activity: 662
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2017, 04:19:39 AM

To funny reading all the hate posts.  I have been off this thread since around page 30 or so.  Just came back to start mining Musicoin again on nomnom.  I had no issues a few weeks ago, made alot of coins in a 15 hour period and got my coins and converted to cash.  I will stay with nomnom as I had immediate help trying to get my miner working.

As far as this idiot who has nothing better to do but troll, best option would be to start a new thread pcmode and take owner of it.  Then you can delete his posts.  If he wants to rant in this one let him, it will be like yelling at a wall.

It's really best to either solo mine or put hash on other pools to help distribution. Not knocking nomnom but it's got way too much hash on it at the moment and we need good distribution to help stabilize the network.

MinerTopia Community - POOLS https://minertopia.org | MinerTopia Discord# https://discord.me/MinerTopia
miningpoolhub
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1002

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2017, 08:00:50 AM

Musicoin Mining Pool Hub

https://musicoin.miningpoolhub.com

Musicoin pool launched.

- 0.9% fee
- Distributes all kinds of rewards. Block reward, uncle reward, uncle inclusion reward, tx fee
- Algo switching
- Auto exchange
- US, Europe, Asia servers distributed

Come and mine together.

Mining Pool Hub - https://miningpoolhub.com
CryptoPedro

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2017, 01:05:58 PM

It's really best to either solo mine or put hash on other pools to help distribution. Not knocking nomnom but it's got way too much hash on it at the moment and we need good distribution to help stabilize the network.

For anyone looking for other good pool options, there is an official list on the wiki section of our GitHub page:

https://github.com/Musicoin/go-musicoin/wiki/Disclaimer-regarding-GPU-mining,-pool-mining,-and-renting-hashpower

Edit: contact danp on our slack channel if you have a pool that needs to get added to this list.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 174 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.