Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:51:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 196 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][$MUSIC] Musicoin Blockchain Upgrades to V3.0(“Quantitative Tightening 🎸  (Read 287532 times)
jenifive

Activity: 390
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 10:48:22 AM

Personally I'm not expecting a pump. I'm hoping that with more exposure by being on the larger exchanges that we will gain more users and musicians for the platform.

So does that mean we need millions of tokens to pay for the music ? I like the idea and all and really wanted to stand up a pool but my concern is the main Devs having 80% of the total hashrate of the coin. In my experience when you are mining your own coin it's just bad for business. I am hoping that isn't the case. I'm still on the fence on investment here.
How is this devs have 80% of total hashrate? Do you have proof behind this accusations?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jenifive

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 10:51:28 AM

Chapter II: Global $MUSIC Repertoire

Apr.3rd, 2017

Musicoin has launched global music catalog based on $MUSIC, which is a borderless artist catalogue features over 500 musicians already enjoying the benefits of being directly remunerated for their work through blockchain technology, all via their smart contract platform which launched in February of this year.

Join today, it's fully open at http://musicoin.org, with your favorite musicians and community.  

Please watch our live tweets at https://twitter.com/musicoins .

Feb.11th, 2017

Chapter I: World’s first smart cryptocurrency for music !

Musicoin will bring a level of transparency and fairness to the music industry that has never been seen before! It has the potential to completely change the way we consume music.

- Alan Cross, A Journal Of Musical Things

Today we are excited to announce the launch of the Musicoin Blockchain: the world’s first blockchain designed specifically for music licensing and consumption. Starting today, it is open to miners to create the coins from zero to hundreds of millions every year.

The Musicoin Blockchain will be the foundation of a larger project called Musicoin, which will allow musicians to independently license and release their music such that each playback will trigger a payment from the listener directly to the musician. Payments are nearly instantaneous and can be automatically divided and distributed to all contributors, such as band members, songwriters, and producers.

Proven by Bitcoin, blockchain technology has boundless potential — from cryptocurrencies to supply chains to banking to property titling. Blockchain-based solutions have the ability to decentralize cybersecurity and revolutionize many industries, and the 100-year-old music industry is clearly in need of such a revolution.

Unlike most blockchains, Musicoin has not pre-allocated any funds to the founding members. Instead, 100% of the coins will be mined by the community, starting from today. The blockchain was built upon existing technologies from Bitcoin (1G), Ethereum (2G) and other security measures customized for music licensing, development and consumptions. So it’s a 3G blockchain technology.

Musicoin’s blockchain generates 314 coins per block every 15 seconds to meet the micropayment needs for music consumption. With smart contract technology, the blockchain can run a special machine code called a Pay-Per-Play license (PPP). Whenever (and wherever) a track released by a musician is played the PPP license code will be triggered and the payment from the listener will be automatically divided and distributed according to the terms of the PPP license. These transactions will form what we call the music economy, or Musiconomy.
Smart Payment and Distribution

An example PPP contract, the percentages shown are for illustration purposes only. Distribution can be configured separately for each track.

Musicoin is exciting because it recognizes that musicians and listeners are the only two groups of people that are absolutely required to be involved in the process of sharing music. By designing a system around those two core elements, you end up with something that is simple, elegant, and in hindsight, totally obvious.

- Dan Phifer, Chief Engineer, Musicoin

The launch of the Musicoin blockchain is just the first step of the whole Musicoin ecosystem and new Musiconomy. As the foundation, it will support many new layers of innovations — from tools allow musicians to release their music onto the blockchain, to apps that allow listeners to discover new music, to new gadgets that plug into Musicoin directly — allowing listeners to enjoy music when and how they want, while still ensuring musicians are compensated for each and every play. The only limitation will be our imagination.
Layers of Musicoin Ecosystem

Whether you are familiar with blockchain technology or not, you can take a glimpse of the Musicoin blockchain, via http://orbiter.musicoin.org, to see how the blockchain network is growing.

Block frequency: 15 seconds/block
Coins per block: 314 MC
Network ID: 7762959
Currency symbols: Musicoin (MC)
Economy: Musiconomy (no halving )
Pre-allocation: 0 (100% goes to miners)
Genesis: Feb. 11th, 2017 (No ICO)
Hash algorithm: ETHash
Smart contract: Enabled with EVM

^so this is yet ANOTHER WORTHLESS ETH TOKEN? ..how do you mine this? ++fyi == ETH is not even the real ethereum!!  Roll Eyes lmfao
how are you sure thas this is another worthless ETH token? Are you from the future and you know everything that will happen with MUSIC? Care to alaborate on that?
lmfao...

dbguru

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 04:17:47 PM

Currently mining on the NomNom.technology pool, payments stopped yesterday and I have a bigger balance in my pending balance than paid balance.

I checked other miners on the pool and it looks like no one has been paid recently.

I tried to go to their slack to file a report, but I don't have any of the email addresses required to sing up.

If the owners of NomNom.technology see this, please check your pool and make sure you pay your miners otherwise they will defect to other pools.
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 05:27:45 PM

Apr.3rd, 2017

Musicoin has launched global music catalog based on $MUSIC, which is a borderless artist catalogue features over 500 musicians already enjoying the benefits of being directly remunerated for their work through blockchain technology, all via their smart contract platform which launched in February of this year.

Join today, it's fully open at http://musicoin.org, with your favorite musicians and community.  

Feb.11th, 2017

Musicoin will bring a level of transparency and fairness to the music industry that has never been seen before! It has the potential to completely change the way we consume music.

Today we are excited to announce the launch of the Musicoin Blockchain: the world’s first blockchain designed specifically for music licensing and consumption. Starting today, it is open to miners to create the coins from zero to hundreds of millions every year.

The Musicoin Blockchain will be the foundation of a larger project called Musicoin, which will allow musicians to independently license and release their music such that each playback will trigger a payment from the listener directly to the musician. Payments are nearly instantaneous and can be automatically divided and distributed to all contributors, such as band members, songwriters, and producers.

Proven by Bitcoin, blockchain technology has boundless potential — from cryptocurrencies to supply chains to banking to property titling. Blockchain-based solutions have the ability to decentralize cybersecurity and revolutionize many industries, and the 100-year-old music industry is clearly in need of such a revolution.

Unlike most blockchains, Musicoin has not pre-allocated any funds to the founding members. Instead, 100% of the coins will be mined by the community, starting from today. The blockchain was built upon existing technologies from Bitcoin (1G), Ethereum (2G) and other security measures customized for music licensing, development and consumptions. So it’s a 3G blockchain technology.

Musicoin’s blockchain generates 314 coins per block every 15 seconds to meet the micropayment needs for music consumption. With smart contract technology, the blockchain can run a special machine code called a Pay-Per-Play license (PPP). Whenever (and wherever) a track released by a musician is played the PPP license code will be triggered and the payment from the listener will be automatically divided and distributed according to the terms of the PPP license. These transactions will form what we call the music economy, or Musiconomy.

An example PPP contract, the percentages shown are for illustration purposes only. Distribution can be configured separately for each track.

Musicoin is exciting because it recognizes that musicians and listeners are the only two groups of people that are absolutely required to be involved in the process of sharing music. By designing a system around those two core elements, you end up with something that is simple, elegant, and in hindsight, totally obvious.

The launch of the Musicoin blockchain is just the first step of the whole Musicoin ecosystem and new Musiconomy. As the foundation, it will support many new layers of innovations — from tools allow musicians to release their music onto the blockchain, to apps that allow listeners to discover new music, to new gadgets that plug into Musicoin directly — allowing listeners to enjoy music when and how they want, while still ensuring musicians are compensated for each and every play. The only limitation will be our imagination.

Whether you are familiar with blockchain technology or not, you can take a glimpse of the Musicoin blockchain, via http://orbiter.musicoin.org, to see how the blockchain network is growing.

^so this is yet ANOTHER WORTHLESS ETH TOKEN? ..how do you mine this? ++fyi == ETH is not even the real ethereum!!  Roll Eyes lmfao
how are you sure thas this is another worthless ETH token? Are you from the future and you know everything that will happen with MUSIC? Care to alaborate on that?
lmfao...

ETH is not even ethereum and there is UNLIMITED COINS(5TRILLION?) here so you tell me! :-D lol

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
Coryvmcs1

Activity: 659
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2017, 05:34:44 PM

Currently mining on the NomNom.technology pool, payments stopped yesterday and I have a bigger balance in my pending balance than paid balance.

I checked other miners on the pool and it looks like no one has been paid recently.

I tried to go to their slack to file a report, but I don't have any of the email addresses required to sing up.

If the owners of NomNom.technology see this, please check your pool and make sure you pay your miners otherwise they will defect to other pools.

And this is what happens when you have a pool with 80% of total hashrate on it.
Hopefully you will get paid out without a problem. Otherwise I may still open a pool if the network needs one.

BlokSpace Mining Pools -  https://blokspace.io | BlokSpace Discord# https://discord.gg/dGAKk9T
pcmode

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Musicoin Blockchain Engineer and Pool Operator

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 05:35:00 PM

I see it. Payments will commence shortly. Software bug.

pcmode

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 05:39:14 PM

Hopefully you will get paid out without a problem. Otherwise I may still open a pool if the network needs one.

If you read back, I've always paid out to the miners properly. Even on vacation. The pool is rock solid other than the payout module that locks from time to time on payments. 44,260 payments tell the tale.

Start a pool also, the more distribution the better.

Coryvmcs1

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2017, 05:39:24 PM

It's not a bug it's an node issue that needs to be restarted? Just curios I thought you weren't operating a pool anymore though in your precious response ? I'm just trying to figure you guys out here. There are some inconsistencies in your communication some times and with all the scams you know you just can't be to sure.

BlokSpace Mining Pools -  https://blokspace.io | BlokSpace Discord# https://discord.gg/dGAKk9T
Coryvmcs1

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2017, 05:40:28 PM

I will only stand up a pool so long as it's added to the Ann.

pcmode

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 05:41:09 PM

It's not a bug it's an node issue that needs to be restarted? Just curios I thought you weren't operating a pool anymore though in your precious response ? I'm just trying to figure you guys out here. There are some inconsistencies in your communication some times and with all the scams you know you just can't be to sure.

The bug is in the payout node binary. From time to time the wallet auto locks and I have to reset it and then do a manual push of the payouts.

Coryvmcs1

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2017, 05:44:29 PM

The bug is in the payout node binary. From time to time the wallet auto locks and I have to reset it and then do a manual push of the payouts.

So you are completely ignoring my other two questions then?

micky123
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 05:51:59 PM

Just noticed the improvement to the Musicoin windows client. I am now able to see a status indicator of the sync happening in real-time. I am surprised that this was fixed so quickly, and thank the devs for being proactive in getting this fixed. I believe this coin now has an active dev who is receptive to feedback, however minor, so you will have my support going forward. My small 49 MH/s will be used to mine musicoin until i get fed up of it, or if bigger miners come along! Smiley

CascadiaCC

Activity: 341

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 05:55:59 PM
Last edit: April 08, 2017, 06:06:20 PM by CascadiaCC

^^THIS

Makes it really easy to try to prevent people from dumping. Is it a coincidence this happened when the Bittrex price dropped below 300 satoshis? I'm sure the owner-operator of NomNom and Musicoin core team member PCMode will say 'of course'.

Like I said, mining should be decentralized. The Musicoin site should encourage people to mine at other pools or mine solo (if they have 1GH/s or more) to spread the hashrate around, not consolidate it under a pool which is operated by a core member.

It's healthier and price will reflect this once NomNom drops below 51% of the hashrate.

Of course delaying payouts as a means to prevent dumping never works because people end up dumping once they've been paid out anyway. If anything it makes the problem worse.

The market isn't stupid.
CascadiaCC

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 05:59:27 PM

The pool is rock solid other than the payout module that locks from time to time on payments.

That's not "rock solid" or stable and could be interpreted as a poor attempt at market manipulation.

Whether that is correct is up to how much we trust you.

This is crypto after all. It's supposed to be trustless.

CascadiaCC

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 06:04:30 PM

And why does it 'auto lock'? What triggers it?
randayh

Activity: 386

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2017, 06:58:31 PM

Ξpool.io - Musicoin Mining Pool

PROP Uncles and TX fees fully paid
PROP MC Parity 1.5.12 Backend
PROP 0.5% Fee: Fully Donated to MC Dev Fund
PROP Payout threshold: 1 MC
PROP Payouts every 30 minutes

gmc.epool.io
jenifive

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 07:18:56 PM

Apr.3rd, 2017

Feb.11th, 2017

lmfao...

ETH is not even ethereum and there is UNLIMITED COINS(5TRILLION?) here so you tell me! :-D lol
i see no proofs here ragarding upcoming future from MUSIC. Right now its just a noise.

pcmode

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 08:07:31 PM

And why does it 'auto lock'? What triggers it?

It's a safety mech in place to make sure payments that aren't authorized before the hour is up and the next payout begins. With a ton of miners on the pool it can overlap causing this behavior. I'm working on software to fix this issue so I don't have to have these silly conversations about the pool holding coins.

Remember that I'm not a PAID employee for anyone in the mining or crypto space.

pcmode

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 08:12:50 PM

^^THIS

Makes it really easy to try to prevent people from dumping. Is it a coincidence this happened when the Bittrex price dropped below 300 satoshis? I'm sure the owner-operator of NomNom and Musicoin core team member PCMode will say 'of course'.

Like I said, mining should be decentralized. The Musicoin site should encourage people to mine at other pools or mine solo (if they have 1GH/s or more) to spread the hashrate around, not consolidate it under a pool which is operated by a core member.

It's healthier and price will reflect this once NomNom drops below 51% of the hashrate.

Of course delaying payouts as a means to prevent dumping never works because people end up dumping once they've been paid out anyway. If anything it makes the problem worse.

The market isn't stupid.

This is why I encourage new pools and have helped several create them based on my model with the Sammy007 software freely available on Github. For the longest time NomNom was the highest hashrate because it IS the most trusted pool AND it runs very well with only a few minor issues since early February. 

I think payouts have locked twice and there was a DNS issue with an ISP router in the chain that caused the webn page to not load but mining wasn't effected.

That's better than 99.9% uptime so the track record speaks for itself.

Anyway, have fun mining and pool ops Tongue

Coryvmcs1

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2017, 08:25:30 PM

Ξpool.io - Musicoin Mining Pool

PROP Uncles and TX fees fully paid
PROP MC Parity 1.5.12 Backend
PROP 0.5% Fee: Fully Donated to MC Dev Fund
PROP Payout threshold: 1 MC
PROP Payouts every 30 minutes

gmc.epool.io

Add to Ann.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 196 »
  Print  

Jump to: