Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:15:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 [476] 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 ... 532 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [EON] EXSCUDO - ICO successfully finished!  (Read 357186 times)
kingbroan

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 02:44:55 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2018, 03:10:02 PM by kingbroan

Finally got the channel up and running on my Android device. Now is the KYC stuff and I want to know if the mobile verification process is still working accurately. Some one from here has recently done the verification ?
I got verified on a phone with a broken screen and shitty wifi it's not hard just have your docs and it's pretty easy to get to tier 2 without video capabilities. EVERYONE TRADING EON JOIN MY CHAT  http://chat.buzzen.com/GuestNick?cn=CTG

Step one stop selling for shit totally up to you, Step 2 get the chat join it I made it, now for the hardest part lets get that wall up everyday I will make a purchase of at the same price join the chat to find out where i'll be buying at if you want to sell to me i'd love to have all your eons, it's a great project with a team that gives consistent updates and a project that makes sense in real world that I believe in not like any other shit coin pump and dump or cloud storage bs. You can trade, chat securely with pictures, and transfer  practically free... who else can name a shit coin with those features? Didn't think so. Don't be a poor fag forever, join the chat and stop selling the shit coin for shit. We can literally sell it for more than btc if we all stick together on this. Anyone with me join the chat i'll be on it for the next 24 hours... dedication drives success.

After reading this, I know something fishy was happening...

Your pump turned into a big dump  Roll Eyes - I had that feeling the price was going to touch back to the 300k range.

Oh well, someone is pushing some volume around. I'm just sitting back for the ride of 50% spreads and watching my EON bag grow exponentially.

You rock dude keep buying up all the eons have fun holding those bags muhahahaha
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rahmat86

Activity: 1148
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 03:53:55 PM

team never hear opinion investor to add another exchange, if they only trade in the exchange itself, exscudo will not be known by many people
kingbroan

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 04:01:51 PM

team never hear opinion investor to add another exchange, if they only trade in the exchange itself, exscudo will not be known by many people
even if it's known by people if captain mc farkwad keeps swinging no one will want to buy because the price will stay within the same 50% parameter
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 04:47:52 PM

Finally got the channel up and running on my Android device. Now is the KYC stuff and I want to know if the mobile verification process is still working accurately. Some one from here has recently done the verification ?
I got verified on a phone with a broken screen and shitty wifi it's not hard just have your docs and it's pretty easy to get to tier 2 without video capabilities. EVERYONE TRADING EON JOIN MY CHAT  http://chat.buzzen.com/GuestNick?cn=CTG

Step one stop selling for shit totally up to you, Step 2 get the chat join it I made it, now for the hardest part lets get that wall up everyday I will make a purchase of at the same price join the chat to find out where i'll be buying at if you want to sell to me i'd love to have all your eons, it's a great project with a team that gives consistent updates and a project that makes sense in real world that I believe in not like any other shit coin pump and dump or cloud storage bs. You can trade, chat securely with pictures, and transfer  practically free... who else can name a shit coin with those features? Didn't think so. Don't be a poor fag forever, join the chat and stop selling the shit coin for shit. We can literally sell it for more than btc if we all stick together on this. Anyone with me join the chat i'll be on it for the next 24 hours... dedication drives success.

After reading this, I know something fishy was happening...

Your pump turned into a big dump  Roll Eyes - I had that feeling the price was going to touch back to the 300k range.

Oh well, someone is pushing some volume around. I'm just sitting back for the ride of 50% spreads and watching my EON bag grow exponentially.

You rock dude keep buying up all the eons have fun holding those bags muhahahaha

LOL. You are an Idiot - plain and simple...

It's called trading - You act like cashing out the btc profit isn't an option.

In response, Yes, I am having loads of FUN trading my bags. The more EON to trade, the more profits I can leach from crappy traders like you  Grin

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
alicea

Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:10:05 AM

If they don't want to list EXSCUDO to new exchanges I think they should start adding new tokens and coins to their platform so that we can see some volume flowing.

TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:10:51 AM

If they don't want to list EXSCUDO to new exchanges I think they should start adding new tokens and coins to their platform so that we can see some volume flowing.

Stability of this platform is major issue there are a lot bugs which need to get fixed on permanent basis. They are still busy to improve this exchange when they will get some free time than they will start working on it to promote this token.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
Alexbt

Activity: 542
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:33:43 PM

EXSCUDO WEEKLY #69- Sending Cash Is Now As Simple As A Text

After one year of development the trading of EON is finally live and everything that has been built for the last year can flourish, we will provide continuing coverage of both EON markets and technical steps and coverage of all available news weekly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LlvCnyEkOY&feature=youtu.be
alicea

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 05:53:31 AM

Stability of this platform is major issue there are a lot bugs which need to get fixed on permanent basis. They are still busy to improve this exchange when they will get some free time than they will start working on it to promote this token.

We waited for so long for the mainnet release. I think I can wait a couple more months for them to fix the platform because the current price is really low

TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 12:05:53 PM

We waited for so long for the mainnet release. I think I can wait a couple more months for them to fix the platform because the current price is really low

All investors have to wait because there is no other option left at this stage. Who invested in this project want to see this success than we can get safe side for this project. I hope so very soon they will overcome on all issues and this platform will become functional.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
Karitra1

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:28:47 PM

All investors have to wait because there is no other option left at this stage. Who invested in this project want to see this success than we can get safe side for this project. I hope so very soon they will overcome on all issues and this platform will become functional.
brother every investor wait like same but the time passes without news.
personally I lost my money here and the only thing I can do is wait
alicea

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 05:14:56 AM

I lost a lot of money on this ICO too but there's nothing much we can do right now other than selling coins at an extremely low price or keep holding.

Mr.Ease

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:59:40 PM

You should get involved in trading your EONs. The exchange could use the volume and the orders...

Ever since pump-dump guy showed up, things have gotten interesting...
Though it seems he is on a break right now, I would expect him to make a move sooner or later.

Honestly, I'd like to see one more push to 300k before a move to under 200k. But I guess it really doesn't matter.

I would agree that an update would be nice to see. Something new, maybe an explaination on what is being done, what bugs are being fixed and what is the plan.

Exscudo needs a new roadmap to follow. Most of us invested are sitting in the dark

alicea

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 05:11:49 AM

You should get involved in trading your EONs. The exchange could use the volume and the orders...

Ever since pump-dump guy showed up, things have gotten interesting...
Though it seems he is on a break right now, I would expect him to make a move sooner or later.

Honestly, I'd like to see one more push to 300k before a move to under 200k. But I guess it really doesn't matter.

I would agree that an update would be nice to see. Something new, maybe an explaination on what is being done, what bugs are being fixed and what is the plan.

Exscudo needs a new roadmap to follow. Most of us invested are sitting in the dark

There's a P&D guy active in the exchange? Damn! that's a good news. Now all I have to do is find a way to log into my exscudo account.

Dextroboy

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 06:39:23 AM

I lost a lot of money on this ICO too but there's nothing much we can do right now other than selling coins at an extremely low price or keep holding.
you better hold it, because EXSCUDO tries to give the best to the coin holder, you must be a smart person  Grin

jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 06:59:40 AM

I believe this project is a scam, how the team got me convince to invest into the project is still a mystery, the team will surely  be found out soon, how many people do you guys know that are working on their platform, One and this YouTube guy that is their marketing guy. Collecting this much money and me that I know little to nothing about UI will never deliver this rubbish exchange, so many exchanges in the space started from nothing and have better user experience and interface, but very surprise people in the space decided to keep quite and call the team out because it is very obvious this is a scam unless most of you have no skin in the game.

Another issue to raise is do anyone know the  BTC address they are holding the fund, I tried to track the fund using the address I deposited my fund into be not successful.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
poodle63

Activity: 2674
Merit: 510

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:44:04 AM

you better hold it, because EXSCUDO tries to give the best to the coin holder, you must be a smart person  Grin
You are such a dumb person and why? These investors have been waiting for a few years. even there was a lot of new platforms have created fully working product. excudo is a scam and filled by incompetence person.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
jovan85

Activity: 1239
Merit: 562

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 01:02:02 PM

EXSCUDO WEEKLY UPDATE

Exscudo Channels App was updated!

We are pleased to announce that a new update for the Exscudo Channels App was released. The new update includes:

The ability to send money to contacts directly from the chat window;
    Updated interface for media-message, selecting multiple photographs is now possible;
    Updated currency icons;
    Bug fixes.

The update is already available for download for iOS and Android.
Mr.Ease

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 01:14:25 PM

You are such a dumb person and why? These investors have been waiting for a few years. even there was a lot of new platforms have created fully working product. excudo is a scam and filled by incompetence person.

IDK, Man... Being involved in cryptocurrencies the past years have showed that nearly every project is scammy-like until proven legitimate...
Sure, Exscudo sucks right now. But, I can still log into the site, deposit and withdraw, and trade.

As comparison to actual scams where I can't log into the website, the support is non-existent, and the team has disappeared.

One thing that has me still here, with a tad bit of faith, is how the support came through and fixed my issues pretty fast.
If you want to chat with the team, head over to discord. Or email them - someone will talk with you.

bighobbit

Activity: 1078
Merit: 511

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:55:48 PM

Where is desktop wallet?
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 02:59:14 AM

At this bearish season the best move is do nothing with eons. Since its limited market driven. Not reflected on publc value. Hodl while you can . As I have told guys many Times timing is everything. If it is a Bull season, exscudo Will be working now but devs are holding this as to not being dragged by this ugly price downtrend in crypto .

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 ... 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 [476] 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 ... 532 »
  Print  

Jump to: