Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:32:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 [481] 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [EON] EXSCUDO - ICO successfully finished!  (Read 357180 times)
kingbroan

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:12:02 AM

Is exscudo really on other exchanges? https://neironix.io/cryptocurrency/exscudo/listings
Is eth going to be worth more than btc after electricity cuts?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:26:34 AM

So 1 EON is about 0.02$ right now??
From my calculation, 1 EON only worth around $0.01. From EON exchange, we found if 13500 EON worth 1 ETH. I means, 1/13500 = 0,00007407 ETH/EON.  Today, ETH is worth $133, so 1 EON is worth = 0,00007407 * 133 = ~$0.01

Can't really go by the Eth price. As that spread is huge.

Id go by the BTC price of 250k EON.  So that would be 3.8k/250k = ~$0.015 Tongue

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 08:36:07 AM

Is exscudo really on other exchanges? https://neironix.io/cryptocurrency/exscudo/listings
I dont think its listed on this 3 exchanges one exchange is DDEx but eon is not an ERC-20 token so I believe its a false information by this site, I want to ask the team if why this coin is not listed on other exchanges its been so long and still no liquidity, very low volume and no presented eon blockchain which I believe its the reason why its not listed yet , what is really happening with this project, its 2019 now..

--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 09:41:53 AM

I dont think its listed on this 3 exchanges one exchange is DDEx but eon is not an ERC-20 token so I believe its a false information by this site, I want to ask the team if why this coin is not listed on other exchanges its been so long and still no liquidity, very low volume and no presented eon blockchain which I believe its the reason why its not listed yet , what is really happening with this project, its 2019 now..
Yeah you're right there. Eons isn't fully working and its exchange was still not good as of now waiting for the exchange 2.0, so there's no point that other exchange will going to list it maybe its another coin that have the same ticker. I think it was been ask many times ago for it to list on other exchange but the mere thing is how they can list it to other if ut has no use case until this time.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
AlloM

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 10:23:39 AM

Yeah you're right there. Eons isn't fully working and its exchange was still not good as of now waiting for the exchange 2.0, so there's no point that other exchange will going to list it maybe its another coin that have the same ticker. I think it was been ask many times ago for it to list on other exchange but the mere thing is how they can list it to other if ut has no use case until this time.

The current progress of the platform is very disappointing everyone want to see a bug free platform but this is very hard job for the team to provide a user friendly crypto exchange. Although they are working on it and I hope in coming days they will make this possible.
BlackMambaPH

Activity: 1022
Merit: 509

AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 01:05:44 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2019, 05:15:43 PM by BlackMambaPH

Don't fool with this website. This is just click bait. That website is just full of referral link of binance referral links (Try to click buy EONs and you'll be directly to Binance which is EON is not availble. The 3 exchange countdown mentioned is just dummy. Nice try anyway.

AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 04:25:07 PM

The current progress of the platform is very disappointing everyone want to see a bug free platform but this is very hard job for the team to provide a user friendly crypto exchange. Although they are working on it and I hope in coming days they will make this possible.
First of all they have the time to do it and what the most people, investors amd traders are expecting is a successful migration of platform. Honestly i like the project and more on it the migration to Cardano just like any other investors from their telegram it was always been ask. I will be patient fpr this until this Q1 ofv 2019 for them to make some good improvements and to complete their timeline.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 04:48:28 PM

hi people, i have lost my 2FA authenticator. do you know how i can solve this ? i see no help page to contact someone from exscudo
Kopetunto

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 05:29:18 PM

hi people, i have lost my 2FA authenticator. do you know how i can solve this ? i see no help page to contact someone from exscudo
it seems that it will be difficult for you to contact Exscudo directly, is there no support contact on the website? try searching again,
it's very unfortunate if you lose your funds

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 06:30:04 PM

team@exscudo.com

You contact with the team by using this email address. I hope this resolve your issue even don't know about their response time how long it could take. They are active on their official twitter account too so you contact with them also using this platform too.

https://twitter.com/ex_scudo
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 07:15:31 PM

So if i understood at the moment is better to leave our coin on the exchange? anyone did move the coin to another wallet or they are still working to make a gui wallet?
Mr.Ease

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 09:00:46 PM
Merited by Vaculin (1)

it seems that it will be difficult for you to contact Exscudo directly, is there no support contact on the website? try searching again,
it's very unfortunate if you lose your funds

Comon dude, if you don't have the answer please don't make a worthless run-around comment...

Exscudo actually, Yes - it's shocking, has amazing customer support!

And since there are limited users on the platform, You can expect a near instant response from support.

Email:   help@exscudo.com

Or if your on discord. That is where the support and team are active.

sunce33

Activity: 1974
Merit: 592

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 03:22:34 PM

EXSCUDO WEEKLY UPDATE

Entrepreneur published an article by Andrew Zimine, the Exscudo CEO:
How to Start a Successful Fintech Company in Europe

Entrepreneur is one of the leading business media in the world with
some 14 million unique website visits per month! We are happy to
present the first article by Andrew in Entrepreneur.

In his article, Andrew shares his expertise on how to create a successful
fintech company in Europe. Andrew made accents on such important steps
as capital acquisition, hiring, accounting and licensing: “fintech and the
financial system as a whole in its current state is a sweet piece of pie
from the standpoint of un-optimized processes that are begging to be
improved and can be easily digitized. And with blockchain, a whole
new world of possibilities has opened up!”

Read Full Article:
https://exscudo.us14.list-manage.com/track/click?u=e6d63ffa83c0478eab65bbdac&id=bc9a08e06a&e=ad6d78fab2
Xinarae*

Activity: 1414
Merit: 326

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 11:54:16 AM

You can contact them in various ways eg: email, twitter discord etc. You can use help@exscudo.com or team@exscudo.com to send email, twitter https://twitter.com/ex_scudo and also you may contact them via discord.
mericy

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 01:55:58 AM

It is really a very disappointing project.We can hardly see what the team is doing.There is almost no trading volume on the exchange.Many people have already stayed away from it and thought it was a scam.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Xinarae*

Activity: 1414
Merit: 326

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 07:00:10 AM

It is really a very disappointing project.We can hardly see what the team is doing.There is almost no trading volume on the exchange.Many people have already stayed away from it and thought it was a scam.
I think there is already a discussion regarding either it is the scam or not and there nobody told about the scam of it. All people told it is legit you can see it from: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1939909.0
Leftneck

Activity: 476

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 07:57:21 AM

I think there is already a discussion regarding either it is the scam or not and there nobody told about the scam of it. All people told it is legit you can see it from: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1939909.0
We should be grateful that what people say that this project is a scam is just bullshit and there is no proof so from now on we don't need to worry about this project

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 09:27:39 AM

I have this question.  Did someone run the masternodes?  What is their yields?  Or do all the developers take the profit?  How difficult is it to set up masternodes? Thanks for any answer.

First of all a stable network is more important than anything else this exchange is still in trouble all the time strange bugs appear that's why reason big traders are afraid to move on this exchange. They should provide a bugs free product and let build the confidence of the people on this system.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
Kopetunto

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 12:28:52 PM

but they always update, this is very confusing for us, especially investors from Exscudo themselves will definitely be disappointed,
because they have not entered the exchanger

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Mr.Ease

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 02:18:30 PM

I have this question.  Did someone run the masternodes?  What is their yields?  Or do all the developers take the profit?  How difficult is it to set up masternodes? Thanks for any answer.

First of all a stable network is more important than anything else this exchange is still in trouble all the time strange bugs appear that's why reason big traders are afraid to move on this exchange. They should provide a bugs free product and let build the confidence of the people on this system.

Yup, this right here is pretty much the shit-u-ation

Bugs. Nobody likes bugs. They are annoying, cause issues, and ultimately - are very scary when dealing with large values. Which is pretty much why there aren't any big traders around to drive up volumes.

With a markets being as bad as they are, any project can be successful if they just keep on developing. I wouldn't call Exscudo dead, there still is plenty of opportunity once a good product is released...

Simply put - Hold on tight boys, this is going to be a long haul...

Pages: « 1 ... 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 [481] 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 »
  Print  

Jump to: