Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:01:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 [486] 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [EON] EXSCUDO - ICO successfully finished!  (Read 357186 times)
Amel
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 07:26:51 AM

One way for a growing exchange to be to add a new token, I mean adding a token that just completed ICO
We know LAtoken, Hotbit and idex.market do the same thing and they grow, why not try?
It depends on the teams strategy but if we look into like binance which they are doing their thing and for most they listen to the good opinions of the community which gives them more ideas and improvement of their exchange. I know its different which is need by exscudo and not only doing for what they wanna do.

I saw instead that they did what they wanted, even impressed that they didn't care what would happen to this exchange. their activities are only to cover up investor complaints about their undeveloped investment, imo

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2019, 08:14:11 AM

One way for a growing exchange to be to add a new token, I mean adding a token that just completed ICO
We know LAtoken, Hotbit and idex.market do the same thing and they grow, why not try?
It depends on the teams strategy but if we look into like binance which they are doing their thing and for most they listen to the good opinions of the community which gives them more ideas and improvement of their exchange. I know its different which is need by exscudo and not only doing for what they wanna do.

I saw instead that they did what they wanted, even impressed that they didn't care what would happen to this exchange. their activities are only to cover up investor complaints about their undeveloped investment, imo
Exactly, although they have consistent updates but it wasn't enough. Second thing is why it takes a year to launch and yet having delays, seems like it was very unprofessional because in the first place an exchange will not take a year to be fully functional even launch a beta for testing. Everything was on rush and not fully desired doings. I am not saying that this is a failed only by that but if it will continue then things will end up nothing.
Amel
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 09:07:52 AM

Exactly, although they have consistent updates but it wasn't enough. Second thing is why it takes a year to launch and yet having delays, seems like it was very unprofessional because in the first place an exchange will not take a year to be fully functional even launch a beta for testing. Everything was on rush and not fully desired doings. I am not saying that this is a failed only by that but if it will continue then things will end up nothing.

I am worried that if the situation continues this way the exchange will end, there will be no income while the operational costs continue.
Ano

Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 11:40:12 AM

I am worried that if the situation continues this way the exchange will end, there will be no income while the operational costs continue.

Agreed with you this is the sign of worry I think dev will take care about this if they want to make success this. They are not making serious effort on marketing to attract new people and increase the trade volume there than they could generate revenue to cover the expenses otherwise they will be out of funds.
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 12:40:50 PM

almost forgot about this project , remember the high expectations when ico was going on , but now after a long long time the project is a little part of what it was once
BlackMambaPH

Activity: 1022
Merit: 509

AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 04:44:26 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2019, 02:14:04 AM by BlackMambaPH

almost forgot about this project , remember the high expectations when ico was going on , but now after a long long time the project is a little part of what it was once

We do compare this project to minexcoin which is in early we can get more than 50 times profit but now minexcoin like turned into scam project or just shady activities.

Right now, I'm still holding my EON from bounty campaign and investment too cause I still hope that someday this will the same like binance or any successe exchange.  

jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 01:46:11 PM

Can someone help me with this Exscudo exchange, I want to sell my EON tokens for BTC, how do I go about it. Thanks in advance

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 05:09:40 PM

Can someone help me with this Exscudo exchange, I want to sell my EON tokens for BTC, how do I go about it. Thanks in advance
Sorry, I myself don't understand about that either so I can't help you but I really hope that someone can help you and apart from that we also have to be patient to wait for help from someone

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 05:25:24 PM

Sorry, I myself don't understand about that either so I can't help you but I really hope that someone can help you and apart from that we also have to be patient to wait for help from someone

Thanks for the reply, but what is really going on with these Exscudo developer, exchange with almost no volume and also the trading pair was reverse against BTC, even bigger exchanges like Binance and Houbi make Bitcoin their denominating trading pair

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
brother3

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 05:27:19 PM

EXSCUDO WEEKLY #83 - New Trading Pairs Hit The Exchange
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWvvpwaehec&feature=youtu.be

After one year of development the trading of EON is finally live and everything that has been built for the last year can flourish
sunce33

Activity: 1974
Merit: 592

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 11:10:01 AM

EXSCUDO WEEKLY UPDATE

New Trading Pairs Are Available on The Exchange!

We are pleased to announce that ZEC/BTC, QTUM/BTC, LTC/EON, LTC/BTC
and DASH/BTC currency pairs are now available for trading on the Exscudo exchange.

https://exscudo.us14.list-manage.com/track/click?u=e6d63ffa83c0478eab65bbdac&id=cea3d7f683&e=ad6d78fab2
Apened

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 12:53:50 PM

EXSCUDO WEEKLY UPDATE

and DASH/BTC currency pairs are now available for trading on the Exscudo exchange.

https://exscudo.us14.list-manage.com/track/click?u=e6d63ffa83c0478eab65bbdac&id=cea3d7f683&e=ad6d78fab2
Finally, they should do it from the start because it was basically the most known and traded altcoins in the market. This will have a good trading volume if they add some more
 Also what if they try like binance they are always ahead making new cards on the table. Like IEO's nowadays which already in early times to coordinate with some ico's that will have a big chance for exscudo to be known but be sure that those projects are reliable not just to have an ico.
kevin1st

Activity: 57
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 04:44:41 AM

Nothing waiting this project ! Minex better than EON !
God reward you later !  Wink
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 01:30:05 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2019, 01:40:54 PM by davide72

We do compare this project to minexcoin which is in early we can get more than 50 times profit but now minexcoin like turned into scam project or just shady activities.

Right now, I'm still holding my EON from bounty campaign and investment too cause I still hope that someday this will the same like binance or any successe exchange.  

With all the millions of dollars collected in their ico today they should have had a top exchange instead I think it's quite the opposite. With that money received, even a programming novice could have commissioned a group of experts to do much better. I hope I'm wrong in what I say ... it's been a long time since there are many new exchanges that their coins give it for free!Remember that all almost all cryptocurrencies are created for free without any expense, they should be distributed for free without ICO do you remember bitcoin when started it was almost free and not value....you should think guys!
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 06:41:37 AM

EXSCUDO WEEKLY UPDATE

Finally, they should do it from the start because it was basically the most known and traded altcoins in the market. This will have a good trading volume if they add some more
 Also what if they try like binance they are always ahead making new cards on the table. Like IEO's nowadays which already in early times to coordinate with some ico's that will have a big chance for exscudo to be known but be sure that those projects are reliable not just to have an ico.

Good start but unfortunately there's no volume yet.
Only BTC/EON has a volume based on the list that was shared above, I guess what the team should do now is to market to attract traders,
without it, this update is is not gonna benefit us holding our coins for so long. 
Apened

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2019, 11:10:43 AM

EXSCUDO WEEKLY UPDATE

Good start but unfortunately there's no volume yet.
Only BTC/EON has a volume based on the list that was shared above, I guess what the team should do now is to market to attract traders,
without it, this update is is not gonna benefit us holding our coins for so long. 
I cannot call it as a good start because it needs to be done in the first launch and not only EONS itself. Technically i don;t know if what's their whole plan as if they are not bothered with the slow progress and they can't even have a better preface. I will not going to compare it to other exchange but for their work it looks like they are not working on their roadmap. I have loose my trust and ended up hoping someday for them to give their best for the investors to trust them or just revised the roadmap and make another system in blockchain that suits to their capabilities.
leninay

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 01:54:28 PM

The blockchain startup Exscudo is planning to issue a debit card promising to deliver financial tools that no other banking product in Europe can match even remotely! By reengineering how modern payment systems work and minimizing the number of banks-intermediaries, Exscudo has achieved the ability to provide customers cashback of 0.1% for all payments within Europe and up to 0.2% on all payments outside of European countries. What’s more, the card will grant the ability to receive up to 10% cashback on select offers regardless of the country, providing customers massive savings per year.

At launch, the card will support EUR, BTC and EON while support for BCH, EHT, ETC, QTUM, XRP and LTC is already planned and will be added shortly after launch. The card will allow to top up the balance as well as withdraw both fiat and cryptocurrencies. Addition of cross rates will allow users to exchange any currency for any currency directly, avoiding additional exchange fees in the process.

the full article is located by reference - https://blog.exscudo.com/exscudo/exscudo-is-about-to-launch-a-debit-card-that-will-give-higher-cashback-than-any-european-bank/?utm_source=Exscudo+Official+Newsletter&utm_campaign=97a74d7511-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2019_03_25_10_20&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_9ad27bc718-97a74d7511-80899483
sunce33

Activity: 1974
Merit: 592

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 07:58:22 PM

EXSCUDO WEEKLY UPDATE

Exscudo Banking Cards pre-order is now open!

We are pleased to announce that we have soft-launched the pre-order campaign of the Exscudo banking cards! Our product will offer the highest cashback of any cards in Europe, allowing you to get back up to 10% on select deals, along with other awesome benefits, such as cross-rates and integration with Channels!

Read the full press release to learn more about the cards!

https://exscudo.com/pay.html?utm_source=Exscudo+Official+Newsletter&utm_campaign=97a74d7511-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2019_03_25_10_20&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_9ad27bc718-97a74d7511-74981555
temadanilevsky

Activity: 250
Merit: 28

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 03:57:21 PM

Andrew, the Exscudo CEO, gave an interview to CrowdfundInsider: Exscudo Founder & CEO Andrew Zimine Highlights New Credit Card https://twitter.com/ex_scudo/status/1111251918297485315
BlackMambaPH

Activity: 1022
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 06:57:26 AM

I don't know if this is already asked. I just want to ask again lmao. Why excudo exchange and coins still not listed in coinmarketcap? I already ask this in the discord channel but I don't get any response.

Pages: « 1 ... 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 [486] 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 »
  Print  

Jump to: