Bitcoin Forum
August 04, 2020, 12:05:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.20.0 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How much of your corn do you plan on cashing out in the next massive bull run?
None - 19 (19.6%)
1-10% - 11 (11.3%)
11-20% - 12 (12.4%)
21-30% - 15 (15.5%)
31-40% - 4 (4.1%)
41-50% - 10 (10.3%)
51-60% - 8 (8.2%)
61-70% - 5 (5.2%)
71-80% - 3 (3.1%)
81-90% - 2 (2.1%)
91-99% - 0 (0%)
100% - 8 (8.2%)
Total Voters: 97

Pages: « 1 ... 20234 20235 20236 20237 20238 20239 20240 20241 20242 20243 20244 20245 20246 20247 20248 20249 20250 20251 20252 20253 20254 20255 20256 20257 20258 20259 20260 20261 20262 20263 20264 20265 20266 20267 20268 20269 20270 20271 20272 20273 20274 20275 20276 20277 20278 20279 20280 20281 20282 20283 [20284] 20285 20286 20287 20288 20289 20290 20291 20292 20293 20294 20295 20296 20297 20298 20299 20300 20301 20302 20303 20304 20305 20306 20307 20308 20309 20310 20311 20312 20313 20314 20315 20316 20317 20318 20319 20320 20321 20322 20323 20324 20325 20326 20327 20328 20329 20330 20331 20332 20333 20334 ... 27068 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 21781056 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (147 posts by 36 users deleted.)
Last of the V8s
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1554
Merit: 3898


Be a bank


View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:14:54 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2018, 10:25:28 PM by Last of the V8s

There's still like some % chance of that huge crash from 11-13k down to new bottoms, no?
Or even straight down from here.
Maybe tera means all the off topic.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
1596542709
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1596542709

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1596542709
Reply with quote  #2

1596542709
Report to moderator
Wekkel
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1267


yes


View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:15:27 PM

Bitcoin never was ‘Classic TA’. Moon instead  Cool
El duderino_
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 1134
Merit: 3960


#STAYinsideSTAYdrunk *the dude*


View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:18:32 PM

QUICK list 12288 is finisht GOOD LUCK   WO's

16/04/2018 serveria.com Sad
27/04/2018 BinaryReign Sad
28/04/2018 Toxic2040 Sad
29/04/2018 BobLawblaw Sad
30/04/2018 RayX12 Sad
05/05/2018 kaicrypzen
07/05/2018 InvoKing
08/05/2018 ChinkyEyes
13/05/2018 mfort312
15/05/2018 Paashaas
16/05/2018 player99
17/05/2018 bikerleszno
19/05/2018 Bitcoinaire
20/05/2018 willope
21/05/2018 rafanadal
22/05/2018 strawbs
24/05/2018 yonton
25/05/2018 JimboToronto
26/05/2018 Colonel Panic
29/05/2018 ivomm
30/05/2018 Lontonbit
31/05/2018 BTCMILLIONAIRE
01/06/2018 RoomBot
02/06/2018 rjclarke2000
03/06/2018 oblox
04/06/2018 wachtwoord
05/06/2018 Wekkel
08/06/2018 hisslyness
09/06/2018 LodisMcguire
11/06/2018 Raja_MBZ
12/06/2018 bitcoinPsycho
13/06/2018 erre
14/06/2018 vroom
15/06/2018 d_eddie
16/06/2018 coralreefer
18/06/2018 Robin,Hood
20/06/2018 rolling
22/06/2018 Biodom
23/06/2018 Dunkelheit667
25/06/2018 bones261
26/06/2018 Arriemoller
28/06/2018 klaaas
30/06/2018 DarkStar_
01/07/2018 o_e_l_e_o
02/07/2018 jojo69
03/07/2018 Karatma1
04/07/2018 Elwar
13/07/2018 sirazimuth
14/07/2018 Ludwig Von
21/07/2018 Lauda
22/07/2018 LFC_Bitcoin
26/07/2018 Icygreen
02/08/2018 fragout
03/08/2018 supremnoob
06/08/2018 cAPSLOCK
08/08/2018 infofront
10/08/2018 HairyMaclairy
15/08/2018 Phil_S
16/08/2018 Rosewater Foundation
17/08/2018 B1tUnl0ck3r
19/08/2018 Imbatman
21/08/2018 BitcoinBunny
27/08/2018 soullyG
28/08/2018 RealMachasm
29/08/2018 STT
04/09/2018 flynn
08/09/2018 xhomerx10
09/09/2018 vapourminer
11/09/2018 Dakustaking76
20/09/2018 Digigami
22/09/2018 Agapios
26/09/2018 itod
30/09/2018 DeathAngel
12/10/2018 IntroVert
15/10/2018 explorer
18/10/2018 Searing
26/10/2018 kurious
09/11/2018 fabiorem
15/11/2018 bitserve
20/11/2018 Globb0
22/11/2018 Last of the V8s
01/12/2018 Alexander_Z
07/03/2019 CoinCube
15/04/2019 Spaceman_Spiff_Original
20/06/2019 bitebits
13/12/2019 nikauforest
10/04/2020 yefi
05/09/2020 samson   
23/06/2021 fortune143             
realr0ach
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 924
Merit: 311


#TheGoyimKnow


View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:29:30 PM

In before:

Or a prohibition based on race.

There's a r0ach coming round taking names
To see how many Jews will fit on the trains
It's like there's a whole new reich in town
When the r0ach comes around
TERA2
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 266
Merit: 222


Deb Rah Von Doom


View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:54:09 PM

There's still like some % chance of that huge crash from 11-13k down to new bottoms, no?
Or even straight down from here.
Maybe tera means all the off topic.
Probably a 50% chance we crash from 11-13K, a 25% chance we crash right now, and a 25% chance it passes 13K.
realr0ach
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 924
Merit: 311


#TheGoyimKnow


View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:07:34 PM

During that time 10 marines died and one of my frustrated co-workers blamed me for their deaths due to our system being down (the reality was that even with a perfectly working system they would have still died).

There are few people who live as big of a lie as someone who joins the US military - comparing what they think they're doing to what they're actually doing.  In practice, you're a low paid, hired mercenary for THE CORPORATION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, acting as collection agents for (((international bankers))) like (((the BIS))), while also doing shabbos goyim day errands to facilitate whatever other scams the evil cult of Judaism has cooked up. When this is what the money goes to, everyone should probably tell Trump and his infinite military budget idea to fuck off and defund it to zero.
Last of the V8s
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1554
Merit: 3898


Be a bank


View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:47:24 PM
Merited by cAPSLOCK (4), bones261 (1)

Last of the V8s
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1554
Merit: 3898


Be a bank


View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:11:49 AM

Land of the free huh?
http://www.thekansan.com/news/20180502/man-arrested-for-attempted-sex-with-car
xhomerx10
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3123


Aceeasi Marie cu alta palarie


View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:43:31 AM

At this rate, we'll see a 1 million Euro valued Bitcoin by June!


Neo_Coin
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 1078
Merit: 272


"Be Your Own Bank"


View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:43:58 AM



bitserve
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1172


Self made HODLER ✓


View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:57:28 AM

exstasie
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1282


View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:04:25 AM

There's still like some % chance of that huge crash from 11-13k down to new bottoms, no?
Or even straight down from here.
Maybe tera means all the off topic.
Probably a 50% chance we crash from 11-13K, a 25% chance we crash right now, and a 25% chance it passes 13K.

You got a chart, volume profile, etc to show why $13K is significant? If the double top ~ $11,800 breaks, a lot of sellers are going to be trapped and squeezed. It could easily still be a bull trap, but a $1200 fart from that breakout....then doom? That seems a bit hard to believe.
roach_lost
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 27
Merit: 0


View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:07:30 AM

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Anyone in a fighting mood?
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/04/upshot/should-the-fed-create-fedcoin-to-rival-bitcoin-a-former-top-official-says-maybe.html

“Congress gave the Fed a monopoly over money,” Mr. Warsh said. “

Which was fraudulent and in violation of the US Constitution

ok, perhaps. but it's been accepted as normal, allowed, and legal for... what, something like 100 years now? what, precisely, do you expect to be done about it? to remove the fed's power is nigh impossible. it would likely require literal war and revolution to bring down the government as we know it and build something new, or at least closer to the original constitution if that's the goal.

i say the same thing to any theory - like faked moon landings or flat earth or less insane ones like this Fed thing. ok, so maybe you're right. what's your point? what do you want to be DONE about it, and what will that change? are you going to do it? do you think you can actually effect change at all?
Many folks, myself included, are fascinated by bitcoin because a belief that it can take down the Fed and the other central banks.  The concept of bitcoin is very powerful.

Maybe 10,000 us$ by the end of the weekend?

...well, ok, yea. that's... very true. i... er... right, shutting up.

am a bit drunk to respond fairly to this convo, but you both have valid points and shouldn't back off. Bitcoin itself will do a lot of the heavy lifting in ending the Fed and creating an honest society. But it also us - what are we doing to those ends? holding, running nodes, mining, building infrastructure? keeping the USG out (cf scams like eth/bcash/intel/google)?

personally, all i can do is run a node at the moment. which, come to think of it, might not even be a full node - i think i need to open a port of the router or such... but i enjoy mining and hodling. just no money to get decent gear, and my 100 gh's isn't exactly worth running these days. i used to dream about having a big farm, but i've had a rather rough decade, financially, so it hasn't happened. might finally have a decent job though, so who knows.
sure man i read about some of your heyday early group buy, but you can still educate people after the day job and you can maybe put some $ aside into btc each month. you need a bit of money for a full node for the uphill b/w, but hey we all do what we can do


So it is a consensus then? Everyone believes that Bitcoin is a tool against the owners? This is exactly wrong and if you have minimally studied Bitcoin you know it is wrong.

Are all of you so drunken on unearned profits that you cannot see how Bitcoin is made by them running on the machines they have developed from scratch? We are users and pushers, not the creator.

You would not believe an entrepreneur is a legislator but you believe anyone doing work that is descendent from Bitcoin is actually writing the laws which the sovereign will adopt? I am sure you do not believe it. Let me put it more succinctly.

Bitcoin is the Fed 2.0. Got that?

One more time.

Bitcoin is the Fed 2.0.

Beware of the paradise which you seek to create. It is a stronger hell than the hell you seek to escape.
jbreher
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1488


lose: unfind ... loose: untight


View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:52:32 AM

First Bcash for fraud

Guess you're not quite up to speed, then?

https://twitter.com/moneytrigz/status/992092547777363968
jojo69
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1834
Merit: 2479


no FOMO


View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:01:42 AM

here we go
Anon136
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1211



View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:03:12 AM

here we go
I just checked the price like a few minutes ago and I'm already behind the times?
jbreher
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1488


lose: unfind ... loose: untight


View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:03:43 AM

Pretty green candles.
ssmc2
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1037


View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:10:02 AM



K
jbreher
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1488


lose: unfind ... loose: untight


View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:22:12 AM


I guess. If you want to hold paper gold rather than gold. I wouldn't touch it with any pole.

And their claim of 'first crypto-to-gold' exchange falls flat. Perhaps twice. If not only for the fact that you're buying not gold, but rather a gold IOU, but how long have they been operating really? There have been several actual metals vendors operating since years.
Rosewater Foundation
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 392
Merit: 254



View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:25:29 AM


Pages: « 1 ... 20234 20235 20236 20237 20238 20239 20240 20241 20242 20243 20244 20245 20246 20247 20248 20249 20250 20251 20252 20253 20254 20255 20256 20257 20258 20259 20260 20261 20262 20263 20264 20265 20266 20267 20268 20269 20270 20271 20272 20273 20274 20275 20276 20277 20278 20279 20280 20281 20282 20283 [20284] 20285 20286 20287 20288 20289 20290 20291 20292 20293 20294 20295 20296 20297 20298 20299 20300 20301 20302 20303 20304 20305 20306 20307 20308 20309 20310 20311 20312 20313 20314 20315 20316 20317 20318 20319 20320 20321 20322 20323 20324 20325 20326 20327 20328 20329 20330 20331 20332 20333 20334 ... 27068 »
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!