April 28, 2024, 06:37:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
New ATH - 43 (69.4%)
<$60,000 - 19 (30.6%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 ... 30312 30313 30314 30315 30316 30317 30318 30319 30320 30321 30322 30323 30324 30325 30326 30327 30328 30329 30330 30331 30332 30333 30334 30335 30336 30337 30338 30339 30340 30341 30342 30343 30344 30345 30346 30347 30348 30349 30350 30351 30352 30353 30354 30355 30356 30357 30358 30359 30360 30361 [30362] 30363 30364 30365 30366 30367 30368 30369 30370 30371 30372 30373 30374 30375 30376 30377 30378 30379 30380 30381 30382 30383 30384 30385 30386 30387 30388 30389 30390 30391 30392 30393 30394 30395 30396 30397 30398 30399 30400 30401 30402 30403 30404 30405 30406 30407 30408 30409 30410 30411 30412 ... 33305 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26368957 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
savetherainforest

Activity: 1848
Merit: 609

Plant 1xTree for each Satoshi earned!

View Profile
March 27, 2022, 02:02:34 AM

Time to start thinking about leaving the EU?

https://www.coindesk.com/policy/2022/03/25/eu-lawmakers-to-vote-on-blocking-anonymous-crypto-payments-documents-show/

I mean, they don't seem to have a clue about the consequences of parliament votings, which are often changed in a last-minute manner before they are to be voted for/against. This is brainless and manipulative. Things can only go wrong this way. I don't even see "crypto" as the only critical topic in these votings.

The only time I hear those terms is when I lurk forums populated by weirdos like you.
In which case I just eyeroll and move on.

Most weirdos participating in this thread are OK, though  Grin
Some even post their scratchpad-style bitcoin songs here  Cheesy Wink

They can't tax crypto's. They will not allow us to be free. They always want slaves.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ChartBuddy
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1745

1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

View Profile
March 27, 2022, 02:04:54 AM

Explanation
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 4884

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
March 27, 2022, 02:09:36 AM
Merited by El duderino_ (5)

Get the Paypaler's on the phone and talk about Bitcoin and Blockchain. You could talk them into becoming a coiner.  Destroy Paypal from within.  Grin

Nice attack vector, someone that makes this service will be set for life.

*I have no use for paypal since they started charging for fleabay purchases.
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 3484

born once atheist

View Profile
March 27, 2022, 02:41:24 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

Get the Paypaler's on the phone and talk about Bitcoin and Blockchain. You could talk them into becoming a coiner.  Destroy Paypal from within.  Grin

I used fleabay once.
Some dude in Australia bought my S4 Ant miner. He credited my pp account.
Come to find out, I had to pay twice the selling price to ship it.  Fuck that!!  (my screw up, I didn't state buyer pays shipping, I was a naïve noob)
So I refunded the buyer, and cancelled sale.
Buyer got all hot and bothered and told me I was a scammer cuz he couldn't get his S4 miner with free shipping to Australia, lol.
marcus_of_augustus
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 2348

Eadem mutata resurgo

View Profile
March 27, 2022, 02:42:12 AM

JUST IN  UST stablecoin foundation buys 3,600 MORE #Bitcoin worth $160 MILLION
https://twitter.com/BitcoinMagazine/status/1507740659083583492

A bit older (2 days ago) but still relevant:

BTC price almost clears $43.5K with Terra $125M Bitcoin buy-ins gathering pace
A third tranche of USDT leaves a wallet thought to hold funds earmarked to purchase at least $3 billion of Bitcoin.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/btc-price-almost-clears-43-5k-with-terra-125m-bitcoin-buy-ins-gathering-pace

P.S. Shorters, are you reading? So far only about 10% were purchased.  Good luck with the 100x leverage!

...I think Terra's buys are ongoing over a long period of time and the 10 billion figure is an ultimate number based on projected demand for the stablecoin not a hard figure as it algorithmically-controlled buying to back the stablecoin not some guy pressing the buy button of a funny-money exchange like Coinbase e.g.

... now I have to wonder how long until Tether or USDC go to a bitcoin-backed model? ... hmmm
shahzadafzal
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 2890

View Profile
March 27, 2022, 02:49:49 AM

𝖸𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖯𝖺𝗒𝖯𝖺𝗅 𝖺𝖼𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗍 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗍𝖾𝗆𝗉𝗈𝗋𝖺𝗋𝗂𝗅𝗒 𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗋𝗂𝖼𝗍𝖾𝖽.

𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗋𝖾𝖼𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗅𝗒 𝖺𝗌𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝖺𝗇 𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗈𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖺𝖼𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗂𝗍 𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗄𝗌 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗐𝖾 𝖽𝗂𝖽𝗇'𝗍 𝗋𝖾𝖼𝖾𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝖺 𝗋𝖾𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗉𝗈𝗇𝗌𝖾. 𝖶𝖾 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽 𝗌𝗎𝗌𝗉𝗂𝖼𝗂𝗈𝗎𝗌 𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗏𝗂𝗍𝗒 𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗋𝖾𝖽𝗂𝗍 𝖼𝖺𝗋𝖽 𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖯𝖺𝗒𝖯𝖺𝗅 𝖺𝖼𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗍. 𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝗆𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗆 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗂𝖽𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗈 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗆 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗈𝗐𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗋𝖾𝖽𝗂𝗍 𝖼𝖺𝗋𝖽.

𝖳𝗈 𝗆𝖺𝗂𝗇𝗍𝖺𝗂𝗇 𝖺𝖼𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗍 𝗌𝖾𝖼𝗎𝗋𝗂𝗍𝗒, 𝗉𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝖾 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗏𝗂𝖽𝖾 𝖽𝗈𝖼𝗎𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗂𝖽𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗍𝗒. 𝖶𝖾'𝗏𝖾 𝖺𝗅𝗌𝗈 𝗂𝗆𝗉𝗈𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝖾𝗆𝗉𝗈𝗋𝖺𝗋𝗒 𝗅𝗂𝗆𝗂𝗍𝗌 𝗈𝗇 𝖼𝖾𝗋𝗍𝖺𝗂𝗇 𝖿𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖾𝗌 𝗈𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖯𝖺𝗒𝖯𝖺𝗅 𝖺𝖼𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗍.

𝖫𝗈𝗀𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗈 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖯𝖺𝗒𝖯𝖺𝗅 𝖺𝖼𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗉𝖾𝗋𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗆 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗋𝖾𝗊𝗎𝗂𝗋𝖾𝖽 𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗉𝗌.

Damn I though I added these fucktards to my spam list, guess not.

remedied. Grin

Looks like phishing scam? Or is it legit and PayPal’s own phishing technique?

Whatever, the term “confirm your identity” is a trap.

JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 10180

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
March 27, 2022, 02:51:45 AM
Merited by sirazimuth (1)

Are all particles decentralized? If every particle is fundamentally the same particle; produced by the same fundamental conditions, can they be produced anywhere in the
universe? That might explain both the particle wave duality and the particle pair production as a phenomenon of the conservation of energy law. Gonna try to figure this one out.

Think of it this way: red is information. Red is also a known and established color that only has one appearance attribute, being red.
A red car, a red flower, a red book. So the information "red" is decentralized but always present everywhere. It's the physical attribute to different forms which makes it something more than just red (like different particles having different quantities of energy, but having different forms)

And don't tell me to google QFT. Its not the same.

I'll tell you what.

Dumb lil me does not exactly know where you are going with this - yet since the topic does not sound bad because you used a buzz word that some of us frequently attempt to understand within a kind of relative context, there might be some possibility that your question will somehow relate to the topic of this thread...

Perhaps?

Perhaps?

TLDR:  Don't know if clever or just using the right buzz words.

You're smart enough to be here with us. That shines a light on your intelligence. Once Bitcoin becomes the sole world money we will see a rise of 100-125 million coiners to a world population of  7.9 Billion coiners. Thats an increase in 6320% in demand. A $20k USD investment into Bitcoin will make anyone a future millionaire if they invest @44k now. we will see a decentralized government where the people's money goes where its supposed to... to the people.

You want to know the richest countries in the world? - coming soon:

Bitcoin trading volume on online exchanges in various countries worldwide in 2020(in million U.S. dollars)

I hope Satoshi is a CIA project, not a guy. The dollar is going to be not worth the paper its printed on. All Fiat currency is now phasing out. The world's going to get flipped on its head in small timespan of mere weeks, once Bitcoin starts heavily overweighing against all the Fiat in the world. Government will realize how futile the attempt at trying to force the world to use their useless controllable "money". (I include CBDCs in this as well)

People will still prefer Bitcoin. Government dies, everybody is free. A new era begins. An Era where taxes become a vote, not a one-sided agreement.

Communism finally working because the human element of corruption has been cut out.

Russia gets to be number 2 at the top. Which  might be what the Russian-Ukraine war is really about. Theater war about having defeated communism while sharing the new world order. USA gets to be at the top, of course. Russia gets to be player 2.

Hows that for buzzwords?

You seemed to have devolved into a kind of stream of consciousness in your attempt to connect your earlier post to where you consider bitcoin might be going...

As far a buzzwords, I did not feel too buzzed out... yet I doubt that you can consider which countries might become bitcoin rich merely based on what appears to be their current BTC trade volume.

Even though I don't mind seeing where all of the increased role of bitcoin goes, I have a lot of doubts that governments are going to end up becoming completely irrelevant - and if some kind of ideal - government-less (or is it government-free?) society ends up playing out, then likely that is going to play out way past our lifetimes, and perhaps even past the lives of our grandchildren, in the event that we might be just having kids now and grandchildren are coming within a couple of decades. 

Seems to me that there is always going to be some role for government, even if bitcoin could cause incentives for structures to make the governments more responsive towards actual public goods and public services that cannot be taken care of by private structures.  Surely, there have been a lot of arguments that suggest crazy kinds of wars that are out of touch of the wlll of the people cannot be carried out - without our consent, that would indicate that wars and battles would likely have to cause the governing to seek the consent of the governed.. especially if the wars were to grow to any meaningful level...

Maybe I am lacking some imagination, but I don't really want to presume too much regarding what society is going to look like - even if I do agree that it does seem quite likely that more and more value is going to be flowing into bitcoin, and bitcoin already has a lot of built-in incentive structures that are difficult to fuck with.. but does not mean that there are not going to be a lot of continued challenges ahead that continue to try to become more and more innovative in terms of the ways to attempt to fuck with bitcoin's various incentive structures and to attempt to game the systems in various ways.. and don't really want to presume to know about how many challenges are those going to impose or how they might play out to cause bitcoin or its various implementations to play out differently than any way that we can imagine to envision such resolutions, in the present..

I know you are the thread's weird Uncle, but was that really necessary?

"Weird uncle" hahahahaha ... you seem to be promoting him... just by using the term "uncle."

Some even post their scratchpad-style bitcoin songs here  Cheesy Wink

You got me with a touché bro... Cheesy Cheesy

I will surely get around to recording/producing that scratchpad mess for real, before I'm roasted in the cremy.
When I do, I'll be sure to make it available for 2000 sat.
But if you enter the code LEGENDARYWOBRO, you get a 50% discount....

Working your way up to a batman's slappening, no?

Pumpening discounts for a likely shitcoin (or would you prefer to refer to it as an NFT?).

Angry Angry Angry
marcus_of_augustus
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 2348

Eadem mutata resurgo

View Profile
March 27, 2022, 03:03:34 AM
Merited by El duderino_ (5), OutOfMemory (2), sirazimuth (1), Toxic2040 (1)

During Chinese Warring States period, a man named Chuang-tzu had a dream that he was a butterfly flying from flower to flower, feeling free, blown about by the breeze.
Upon waking, he wondered, “Am I a man, dreaming I am a butterfly; or a butterfly, dreaming I am a man?”

Dreams often do not mean anything and when they do, we usually cannot immediately discern the meaning.

One of the most creative analogies on dreaming was "audiovisual representation of a virtual machine's garbage collector's run", by a programmer collegue.

... i think this programmatic, time-sequential view of the human mind, consciousness, past, present, future, reality and dreams in particular is very limited and short-sighted, probably restricted by own own monkey-brain limits on imagination

... imagine the human mind as massively-parallel, temporal-shifting antennae tuned in to vast pools of quantum electrodynamic potential fields, consciousness as a manifestation of a Universal Collective Consciousness shared by billions of individuals and dreams as an individual's vision/perception of a possible future contributing towards a shared subjective view of possible future realities

... "we all have hopes and dreams" type of conceptualisation about dreams is close to the gut feel about what dreams are, maybe closer to what dreams truly are, not just a classification and defrag alogrithm but that and more, categorise the present and the past AND project desirable individualised futures into the shared Universal Collective Consciousness to see how it is manifests in our shared future reality ... AND visions returned from the Universal Collective Consciousness about how the shared future reality is manifesting individually given the billions of individual consciousness dreaming inputs

... like a live decentralised network of individualised minds each contributing their hopes, dreams into the universal network consciousness pool of possible future realities and the optimal reality is manifest by the collective outcomes for the multitudes .... reap what you sow, be careful what you wish for

... maybe if we all dream about a beautiful future and share the vision it will become manifest ... or vice-versa
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2022, 03:03:34 AM

Explanation
sirazimuth
Legendary

born once atheist

View Profile
March 27, 2022, 03:05:45 AM

Oh indeed..
you know me Jay, those batslappenings give me warm fuzzy tingleys...
sirazimuth
Legendary

born once atheist

View Profile
March 27, 2022, 03:28:15 AM

Dreams often do not mean anything and when they do, we usually cannot immediately discern the meaning.
Agreed, but they sure do provide lots of fodder for those folks who like to research "soft" science eh? That rabbit hole can be as deep as you want it to be... (bumped post)

... i think this programmatic, time-sequential view of the human mind, consciousness, past, present, future, reality and dreams in particular is very limited and short-sighted, probably restricted by own own monkey-brain limits on imagination

... imagine the human mind as massively-parallel, temporal-shifting antennae tuned in to vast pools of quantum electrodynamic potential fields, consciousness as a manifestation of a Universal Collective Consciousness shared by billions of individuals and dreams as an individual's vision/perception of a possible future contributing towards a shared subjective view of possible future realities

... "we all have hopes and dreams" type of conceptualisation about dreams is close to the gut feel about what dreams are, maybe closer to what dreams truly are, not just a classification and defrag alogrithm but that and more, categorise the present and the past AND project desirable individualised futures into the shared Universal Collective Consciousness to see how it is manifests in our shared future reality ... AND visions returned from the Universal Collective Consciousness about how the shared future reality is manifesting individually given the billions of individual consciousness dreaming inputs

... like a live decentralised network of individualised minds each contributing their hopes, dreams into the universal network consciousness pool of possible future realities and the optimal reality is manifest by the collective outcomes for the multitudes .... reap what you sow, be careful what you wish for

... maybe if we all dream about a beautiful future and share the vision it will become manifest ... or vice-versa

I rest my case...

JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2022, 03:41:15 AM
Merited by d_eddie (1)

Oh indeed..
you know me Jay, those batslappenings give me warm fuzzy tingleys...

That could be a pretty decent hobby for the wealthy who runs out of things to stimulate... and surely bitcoiners can run into those kinds of issues/changes of preferences/practices based on some levels of learning how to increase our spending.. and likely there are quite a few of the longer-term bitcoiners (one or two cycles or more) who are already facing such dilemmas or have been facing such dilemmas for several years in recent times.

Part of the problem is that older guys might sometimes get tired of their wives, and surely wives might even retain a lot of those similar kinds of resentments.. at first she does not really say anything in public, later she denigrates and later she figures out that it might be better to just allow for each to have their own space... and for sure, if you want to retain a wifey relationship, but you do not want her to be the "s" out of the "s&m" interactions, then she might be so kind as to look the other way, and to allow you to maintain your own space for such... including since many of us are likely to evolve into more and more bitcoin richie (so long as we do not die to early to be able to enjoy), then spending some of ones excess wealth on such extravagances might not be a bad plan or practice.  just saying.

I am not going to try to judge you too much based on: 1) how you choose to spend your wealth (especially once you have likely reached multitudes (if not magnitudes) above entry level fuck you status, 2) if you happen to enjoy some of that infliction of pain upon yourself and/or 3) your potentially leading some untraditional ways of interacting (surely that is if you can get away with it - because sometimes it can be quite difficult to actually find a way to allow our most extreme fantasies to play out).....

By the way, on that last point, there might be some willingness to assert that "I don't mind paying for the services that we agree to", but then even if we might be at magnitudes above entry-level fuck you status, we might not be very accustomed to "transactional relations," so in that regard, even if there might be a "transactional relationship" going on, we still want to attempt to maintain a kind of appearance that the relationship is not transactional, and creating those kinds of relationships might not be very easy to accomplish...   Am I talking from experience?  not going to get into those kinds of details, at this time.

By the way, one of the difficulties of having that long-term spouse relationship may be some of the possible "being discrete" issues because the wife might not completely mind if some of the side play starts to happen, but she may well not want to know details or to have anyone who she knows to know such details either.. in order that she can maintain face.
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2022, 04:04:56 AM

Explanation
sirazimuth
Legendary

born once atheist

View Profile
March 27, 2022, 04:23:33 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

Well Jay, I think you may have read a wee bit too much into my joking comment. (not that I actually have to ever state my tongue is stuck permanently in my cheek)
Albeit, I'm sure this here famous thread holds many secrets among its anonymous veteran members.
Most of which will never be known by the other participants. (Unless of course, it is voluntarily divulged, publicly or pmed)
And that's the whole idea, yes?
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2022, 04:27:13 AM

𝖸𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖯𝖺𝗒𝖯𝖺𝗅 𝖺𝖼𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗍 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗍𝖾𝗆𝗉𝗈𝗋𝖺𝗋𝗂𝗅𝗒 𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗋𝗂𝖼𝗍𝖾𝖽.

𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗋𝖾𝖼𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗅𝗒 𝖺𝗌𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝖺𝗇 𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗈𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖺𝖼𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗂𝗍 𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗄𝗌 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗐𝖾 𝖽𝗂𝖽𝗇'𝗍 𝗋𝖾𝖼𝖾𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝖺 𝗋𝖾𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗉𝗈𝗇𝗌𝖾. 𝖶𝖾 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽 𝗌𝗎𝗌𝗉𝗂𝖼𝗂𝗈𝗎𝗌 𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗏𝗂𝗍𝗒 𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗋𝖾𝖽𝗂𝗍 𝖼𝖺𝗋𝖽 𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖯𝖺𝗒𝖯𝖺𝗅 𝖺𝖼𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗍. 𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝗆𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗆 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗂𝖽𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗈 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗆 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗈𝗐𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗋𝖾𝖽𝗂𝗍 𝖼𝖺𝗋𝖽.

𝖳𝗈 𝗆𝖺𝗂𝗇𝗍𝖺𝗂𝗇 𝖺𝖼𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗍 𝗌𝖾𝖼𝗎𝗋𝗂𝗍𝗒, 𝗉𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝖾 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗏𝗂𝖽𝖾 𝖽𝗈𝖼𝗎𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗂𝖽𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗍𝗒. 𝖶𝖾'𝗏𝖾 𝖺𝗅𝗌𝗈 𝗂𝗆𝗉𝗈𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝖾𝗆𝗉𝗈𝗋𝖺𝗋𝗒 𝗅𝗂𝗆𝗂𝗍𝗌 𝗈𝗇 𝖼𝖾𝗋𝗍𝖺𝗂𝗇 𝖿𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖾𝗌 𝗈𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖯𝖺𝗒𝖯𝖺𝗅 𝖺𝖼𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗍.

𝖫𝗈𝗀𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗈 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖯𝖺𝗒𝖯𝖺𝗅 𝖺𝖼𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗉𝖾𝗋𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗆 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗋𝖾𝗊𝗎𝗂𝗋𝖾𝖽 𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗉𝗌.

Damn I though I added these fucktards to my spam list, guess not.

remedied. Grin

Looks like phishing scam? Or is it legit and PayPal’s own phishing technique?

Whatever, the term “confirm your identity” is a trap.

I dumped a few GPUs a few months ago and they tried to bone me so I blocked them on my bank and ghosted them. Wink
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2022, 04:31:01 AM

I used fleabay once.
Some dude in Australia bought my S4 Ant miner. He credited my pp account.
Come to find out, I had to pay twice the selling price to ship it.  Fuck that!!  (my screw up, I didn't state buyer pays shipping, I was a naïve noob)
So I refunded the buyer, and cancelled sale.
Buyer got all hot and bothered and told me I was a scammer cuz he couldn't get his S4 miner with free shipping to Australia, lol.

Both PP and fleabay have gone to shit but every once in a while I still buy things rather than support Amazon.

There really isn't anything left worthy of support.

Its pretty fucked up when wally world is the best choice.
*I boycotted then forever until there was no other choice.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2022, 04:41:16 AM
Last edit: March 27, 2022, 05:04:10 AM by JayJuanGee
Merited by El duderino_ (5), sirazimuth (1)

Well Jay, I think you may have read a wee bit too much into my joking comment. (not that I actually have to ever state my tongue is stuck permanently in my cheek)
Albeit, I'm sure this here famous thread holds many secrets among its anonymous veteran members.
Most of which will never be known by the other participants. (Unless of course, it is voluntarily divulged, publicly or pmed)
And that's the whole idea, yes?

Ok.., no problem about some of the disclosure discretion that some of us may well choose to exercise from time to time.

I don't want to pressure you (peer pressure) too much regarding various disclosures that you might"choose" to make regarding some of the excess wealth that you have already acquired or that (hopefully) you are on schedule to acquire in coming years based on your having had made ur lil selfie more pee pared.. than not.....

and surely many of us have been  quite lucky too.

Think about it, sirazimuth, you're around the same bitcoin age as me, give or take 6-9 months (and who is counting, right?), and yeah, both of us are largely getting into the having had been through two cycles life-span in bitcoinlandia.. and even if we might have made all kinds of mistakes in our bitcoin journey along the way, failed to take risks to stack enough sats, yet even if we had some kind of modest investment into BTC practice, we have gotten around a 8x from the first cycle (Let's just say modestly from $500 to $4k).. and then if we start from $4k then we have gotten another 10x from wherever we might have had been a few years ago until now.. with a seemingly largely stable $40k-ish).. and I am not even going to presume a whole hell of a lot - so even if each of us may have made a lot of mistakes along the way, our having had been involved in bitcoin within a ballpark of two cycles-ish has at least provided us way more options than our wildest of dreams could have imagined.. even if we might have been a wee bit too whimpy in the way we allocated into BTC, too.

In other words, even if there has been some amounts of whimpiness in our approaches to BTC over the past two cycles (in the ballpark of 8 years-ish), we still end up likely having to consider various ways that we might increase our standard of living - while hopefully not screwing things up too much, no?  

Yeah, there are guys with regrets because they did not even attempt to do the bare minimum investment into bitcoin (just in case), but still.,. increased options are likely playing out with the longer-timers who have had some semblance of priorities given to accumulation and hodling of their BTC.. even if quite modest in the amounts.. what is the expression?  

"Even the biggest of retards can end up looking like geniuses if they had at least engaged in the minimum of keeping a bitcoin stash over a long enough period of time (ok.. I admit, I made up the expression.. but so what?)...

Edited some of the parts to attempt to clarify and flesh out a few ideas MOAR better.
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2022, 05:03:28 AM

Explanation
sirazimuth
Legendary

born once atheist

View Profile
March 27, 2022, 05:08:41 AM
Merited by El duderino_ (5), Hueristic (1), Arriemoller (1)

My neighbor contractor stopped by today with my building permit (took six months to approve for reasons)
and the invoice price for my new garage and connecting breezeway. Demolition, groundbreaking and foundation work next week.
I'm SOOOOO stoked.  (can you tell? I made a million posts today, lol)
Paying in cash.   Thanks bitcoin.

GO BITCOIN

JimboToronto
Legendary

Activity: 3990
Merit: 4460

You're never too old to think young.

View Profile
March 27, 2022, 05:56:42 AM

Paying in cash.   Thanks bitcoin.      

Welcome to the real world.
Pages: « 1 ... 30312 30313 30314 30315 30316 30317 30318 30319 30320 30321 30322 30323 30324 30325 30326 30327 30328 30329 30330 30331 30332 30333 30334 30335 30336 30337 30338 30339 30340 30341 30342 30343 30344 30345 30346 30347 30348 30349 30350 30351 30352 30353 30354 30355 30356 30357 30358 30359 30360 30361 [30362] 30363 30364 30365 30366 30367 30368 30369 30370 30371 30372 30373 30374 30375 30376 30377 30378 30379 30380 30381 30382 30383 30384 30385 30386 30387 30388 30389 30390 30391 30392 30393 30394 30395 30396 30397 30398 30399 30400 30401 30402 30403 30404 30405 30406 30407 30408 30409 30410 30411 30412 ... 33305 »
  Print  

Jump to: