April 27, 2024, 02:06:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
New ATH - 43 (69.4%)
<$60,000 - 19 (30.6%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 ... 30276 30277 30278 30279 30280 30281 30282 30283 30284 30285 30286 30287 30288 30289 30290 30291 30292 30293 30294 30295 30296 30297 30298 30299 30300 30301 30302 30303 30304 30305 30306 30307 30308 30309 30310 30311 30312 30313 30314 30315 30316 30317 30318 30319 30320 30321 30322 30323 30324 30325 [30326] 30327 30328 30329 30330 30331 30332 30333 30334 30335 30336 30337 30338 30339 30340 30341 30342 30343 30344 30345 30346 30347 30348 30349 30350 30351 30352 30353 30354 30355 30356 30357 30358 30359 30360 30361 30362 30363 30364 30365 30366 30367 30368 30369 30370 30371 30372 30373 30374 30375 30376 ... 33304 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26368577 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 10165

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
March 18, 2022, 10:37:38 PM

[edited out]

No, I actually edited what YOU did NOT read in the previous post, tadpole.

Have a look for yourself.

I edited it while you were posting your previous reply, tadpole...

Not very bright are you?

I knew you did not read the edited portion.  So, I simply copy and pasted what I KNOW you did not read.

Another PRIME example of YOU acting as if you KNOW something you honestly did not know...

Your Huckleberry

Gotta quote you merely to preserve your stupid-ass posts.. not that they mean much of anything - however, if I don't quote them, then you are going to end up deleting them...

You seem to have issues... and sure.. no problem with that.. probably the vast majority of us have variations of issues, no?

LOL...  Believe me when I say, YOU are a real damn nutcase...  Is the wee little tadpole's feelings hurt?

It's pretty rare that I get emotional about any of the postings of other members..

but sometimes I get emotional about the price moves of king daddy.

YOU know full well I did not put down anyone in this forum.  I did not patronize anyone in this forum.  I simply provided my opinion on current price action.  Then the wee little tadpole says their eyes hurt looking at the chart, blah blah blah... 

We already covered this... several times, it seems.

You claim I'm patronizing people for simply providing EXAMPLES of how the indicators work.  Just because YOU are not interested in how the indicators work does not mean OTHERS may be interested.

I never said that others might not be interested in your content.  It seems that members like some of the various ways that information might be presented.

I was largely bothered when you seemed to be suggesting that your way is superior, and several times, I already covered why I was concerned, no?

But no... You feel the urge to attack my character and demean me as a person.  Frankly, you REALLY need to look in a damn mirror, Tadpole.

You read me as attacking your character and demeaning you... and I suppose that is part of the reason that you are acting out so emotionally.

In fact, I welcome and encourage ANYONE to go to my official links.  Especially, on TradingView, Twitter and YouTube.  You will find I'm NOT the person YOU make me out to be.  I have thousands who would humbly disagree with your proclamations about me, Tadpole.

Your Huckleberry

Is that your goal? to get us to click on your links?  or you want us to respect you because you have supposed outside "real world" status - as demonstrated by us clicking on your links?

I have troubles figuring out where you are going with this and why it might not be problematic in a forum like this for you to seemingly to be wanting to lure people (whether members or not) outside of the forum... or whatever it might be that you seem to be getting so worked up about?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dmwardjr
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1318

Technical Analyst/Trader

View Profile
March 18, 2022, 10:40:57 PM
Last edit: March 18, 2022, 11:05:21 PM by dmwardjr
Merited by eXPHorizon (8)

[edited out]

No, I actually edited what YOU did NOT read in the previous post, tadpole.

Have a look for yourself.

I edited it while you were posting your previous reply, tadpole...

Not very bright are you?

I knew you did not read the edited portion.  So, I simply copy and pasted what I KNOW you did not read.

Another PRIME example of YOU acting as if you KNOW something you honestly did not know...

Your Huckleberry

Gotta quote you merely to preserve your stupid-ass posts.. not that they mean much of anything - however, if I don't quote them, then you are going to end up deleting them...

You seem to have issues... and sure.. no problem with that.. probably the vast majority of us have variations of issues, no?

LOL...  Believe me when I say, YOU are a real damn nutcase...  Is the wee little tadpole's feelings hurt?

It's pretty rare that I get emotional about any of the postings of other members..

but sometimes I get emotional about the price moves of king daddy.

YOU know full well I did not put down anyone in this forum.  I did not patronize anyone in this forum.  I simply provided my opinion on current price action.  Then the wee little tadpole says their eyes hurt looking at the chart, blah blah blah...  

We already covered this... several times, it seems.

You claim I'm patronizing people for simply providing EXAMPLES of how the indicators work.  Just because YOU are not interested in how the indicators work does not mean OTHERS may be interested.

I never said that others might not be interested in your content.  It seems that members like some of the various ways that information might be presented.

I was largely bothered when you seemed to be suggesting that your way is superior, and several times, I already covered why I was concerned, no?

But no... You feel the urge to attack my character and demean me as a person.  Frankly, you REALLY need to look in a damn mirror, Tadpole.

You read me as attacking your character and demeaning you... and I suppose that is part of the reason that you are acting out so emotionally.

In fact, I welcome and encourage ANYONE to go to my official links.  Especially, on TradingView, Twitter and YouTube.  You will find I'm NOT the person YOU make me out to be.  I have thousands who would humbly disagree with your proclamations about me, Tadpole.

Your Huckleberry

Is that your goal? to get us to click on your links?  or you want us to respect you because you have supposed outside "real world" status - as demonstrated by us clicking on your links?

I have troubles figuring out where you are going with this and why it might not be problematic in a forum like this for you to seemingly to be wanting to lure people (whether members or not) outside of the forum... or whatever it might be that you seem to be getting so worked up about?

What is accusing one of patronizing others?  Is that not attack of my character?  AGAIN, not very bright are you?

ALSO, YOU are the one ASSUMING I have made a claim of my method being superior to yours or anyone else's.  I made no such claim on BitCoinTalk.  Have I on OTHER platforms?  Yes... Here?  No...

No, not my goal for you to click my links.  IF one is interested in the indicators and how to use them, then sure, be my guest...  Am I hurt if no one clicks them?  Hell no...  I'm perfectly fine with that.  However, I abhor tadpoles such as yourself who think they know every damn thing and make false groundless claims about others.

However, YOUR goal is to try to fish your damn way out of your poor excuse of a human being behavior.

Ohhhhh, aren't we the "non-emotional" one...  LOL... what a freaking joke...  Always divert attention from your own damn short comings.  A typical tadpole...
eXPHorizon

Activity: 1176
Merit: 132

Precision Beats Power and Timing Beats Speed.

View Profile
March 18, 2022, 10:51:21 PM
Merited by dmwardjr (10)

dmwardjr bashing on tadpolejjg and rightfuly so also doing it majesticly too..

ftw dmwardjr
ivomm
Legendary

Activity: 1852
Merit: 2841

All good things to those who wait

View Profile
March 18, 2022, 10:52:47 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1), Toxic2040 (1)

As we are closing at the 45K resistance, shorts are getting overconfident that it will hold again. High leverage shorts, bear trolls everywhere - the perfect conditions for a massive short squeeze.  Wink But let's first go nearer to 45K. That resistance doesn't look so strong to me. Not even remotely close to 10K resistance which was a bitch. May be the next big resistance will be 100K? I can live with that for 1-2 years  Grin
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 4872

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
March 18, 2022, 11:00:55 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

🚀 Rockets confirmed 🚀

Thanks proudthing

Very unlikely. In case you haven't noticed, I've established a pretty consistent track record of being right.

I had not heard that you have a "pretty consistent" track record for being right, proudhon......

Am I being disrespectful?

There is no doubt The Lama is a very consistent indicator.
ChartBuddy
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1745

1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

View Profile
March 18, 2022, 11:01:22 PM

Explanation
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2022, 11:06:51 PM

[edited out]

What is accusing one of patronizing others?  Is that not attack of my character?

Sure... I suppose that saying that you are patronizing and presumptuous in some aspects of your posted contents could go to your character, too.. but initially, I was only intending to make comments about the way you had posted in ways that seemed to postulate that you were smarter than the rest of us, which seemed to presume aspects of our intelligence and our motivations (lack thereof, mostly).. so I do not need to repeat what I had already posted several times.. and I don't delete any of my posts.. Usually, I do not edit my posts either.. except maybe within minutes of posting them.... .. so to the extent anything that I may have said is relevant, you can go back and look.. I don't go back and look too often either.. not even when some dweeb is trying to make some kind of drama about something that I may have said at one point or another. .blah blah blah.. and yeah.. I am referring to you as a dweeb too.. because you are surely seeming to rise to the definition of such... getting worse (devolving) with each post, so it seems.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

ALSO, YOU are the one ASSUMING I have made a claim of my method being superior to yours or anyone else's.  I made no such claim on BitCoinTalk.  Have I on OTHER platforms?  Yes... Here?  No...

I was just going based on what you said.

No, not my goal for you to click my links.  IF one is interested in the indicators and how to use them, then sure, be my guest...  Am I hurt if no one clicks them?  Hell no...  I'm perfectly fine with that. 

Sure, there are valid ways to use outside links, even to one's own content outside of the forum. I suppose.  I don't claim to be an expert... many of us will link to a variety of outside references, and even though mostly not our own content, there are some guys who link to their own content from time to time..

However, I abhor tadpoles such as yourself who think they know every damn thing and make false groundless claims about others.

I doubt that I hold myself out as knowing everything.. but sometimes members do get that impression.. whether they are trolls or not, I am not sure.

However, YOUR goal is to try to fish your damn way out of your poor excuse of a human being behavior.

I question how you could be able to reasonably assess my goals to be the way that you characterized them to be.  Surely, you are entitled to your opinion, even if seemingly a wee bit out there.

Ohhhhh, aren't we the "non-emotional" one...  LOL...

Mostly.. yep.

what a freaking joke...  Always divert attention from your own damn short comings.  A typical tadpole...

Well, sure there might be tactics to attempt to cause topics to become less personal, even when others might seem to be striving to make them personal.  So I suppose diversion might be one of them that sometimes might work pretty well.  Seems kind of irrelevant that if you call me a name, then to deny it and call you a name.. does not seem to get us very far, but i am not above calling members names from time to time... especially when they seem to have justified such... just like I called you a dweeb above.. and probably you could be called a cry baby or a whiner, and maybe even take over the title from some other member(s) that have been much more chill in their emotional outbursts recently.. including the deleting of posts does not come off as very emotionally sound behavior and might even deserve a name for that kind of conduct.. it's the taking my marbles and going home approach to the forum.  hahahahaha.. we (royal) have seen that before, too.
dmwardjr
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1318

Technical Analyst/Trader

View Profile
March 18, 2022, 11:12:59 PM

[edited out]

What is accusing one of patronizing others?  Is that not attack of my character?

Sure... I suppose that saying that you are patronizing and presumptuous in some aspects of your posted contents could go to your character, too.. but initially, I was only intending to make comments about the way you had posted in ways that seemed to postulate that you were smarter than the rest of us, which seemed to presume aspects of our intelligence and our motivations (lack thereof, mostly).. so I do not need to repeat what I had already posted several times.. and I don't delete any of my posts.. Usually, I do not edit my posts either.. except maybe within minutes of posting them.... .. so to the extent anything that I may have said is relevant, you can go back and look.. I don't go back and look too often either.. not even when some dweeb is trying to make some kind of drama about something that I may have said at one point or another. .blah blah blah.. and yeah.. I am referring to you as a dweeb too.. because you are surely seeming to rise to the definition of such... getting worse (devolving) with each post, so it seems.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I was just going based on what you said.

No, not my goal for you to click my links.  IF one is interested in the indicators and how to use them, then sure, be my guest...  Am I hurt if no one clicks them?  Hell no...  I'm perfectly fine with that. 

Sure, there are valid ways to use outside links, even to one's own content outside of the forum. I suppose.  I don't claim to be an expert... many of us will link to a variety of outside references, and even though mostly not our own content, there are some guys who link to their own content from time to time..

However, I abhor tadpoles such as yourself who think they know every damn thing and make false groundless claims about others.

I doubt that I hold myself out as knowing everything.. but sometimes members do get that impression.. whether they are trolls or not, I am not sure.

I question how you could be able to reasonably assess my goals to be the way that you characterized them to be.  Surely, you are entitled to your opinion, even if seemingly a wee bit out there.

Ohhhhh, aren't we the "non-emotional" one...  LOL...

Mostly.. yep.

what a freaking joke...  Always divert attention from your own damn short comings.  A typical tadpole...

Well, sure there might be tactics to attempt to cause topics to become less personal, even when others might seem to be striving to make them personal.  So I suppose diversion might be one of them that sometimes might work pretty well.  Seems kind of irrelevant that if you call me a name, then to deny it and call you a name.. does not seem to get us very far, but i am not above calling members names from time to time... especially when they seem to have justified such... just like I called you a dweeb above.. and probably you could be called a cry baby or a whiner, and maybe even take over the title from some other member(s) that have been much more chill in their emotional outbursts recently.. including the deleting of posts does not come off as very emotionally sound behavior and might even deserve a name for that kind of conduct.. it's the taking my marbles and going home approach to the forum.  hahahahaha.. we (royal) have seen that before, too.

I call you a name because it's a FACT you're acting like a damn tadpole; acting as if your accusation of saying I'm "patronizing" others is NOT an attack on my character, blah, blah, blah...

AGAIN... All you simply do is divert attention to the FACT you attacked my character with the "patronizing" accusation.  That's WRONG, Tadpole...

I'm done with bitcoin talk...  Not because of you... Simply because I have more important goals to accomplish in life before I leave this world.  Sitting here talking to a tadpole like yourself is a complete waste of my VALUABLE time...

I wish you well and maybe, just maybe you'll stop being so damn self centered and stop judging others by YOUR appearance of what YOU think they are as a person.  I have more important fish (goals) to fry than to waste my time here any further.

Your Huckleberry
Toxic2040
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 4141

View Profile
March 18, 2022, 11:20:31 PM

420 addendum   better overview of the weekly chart

midway between the error bars...seems legit     added the blue box because from the covid dip of 2020 market dynamics could have been stunted      cognitive bias in play here...things just havent looked like I expected...neither good nor bad...just different

next big resistance seems around $45.8kish....support...support has moved up and is above $40.5k for now...again...promising   about the only thing lacking is decent accumulation volume    confidence is high price will see over $100k in the next 24 months should conditions continue as they are      the move above $60k...avoiding a triple top....all obstacles that will be overcome     feeling more positive about price than i have in awhile...sad the the World has to be in such a shitty place to see it    had to happen    this is known

lashing the wheel and leaning into it men...lets see where she goes

dyor

stronghands
goldkingcoiner
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1654

Verified Bitcoin Hodler

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2022, 11:25:31 PM
Merited by El duderino_ (7)

🚀 Rockets confirmed 🚀

Thanks proudthing

Very unlikely. In case you haven't noticed, I've established a pretty consistent track record of being right.

Your delusionals fuel my BTC buying habits.
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2022, 12:01:27 AM

Explanation
Krubster

Activity: 355
Merit: 717

View Profile
March 19, 2022, 12:15:50 AM
Merited by philipma1957 (2), JayJuanGee (1)

My favorite bear troll llama. I like you.

BitcoinBunny
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 2493

View Profile
March 19, 2022, 12:23:02 AM
Merited by Richy_T (2), xhomerx10 (1), JayJuanGee (1), d_eddie (1)

jojo69
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 4309

diamond-handed zealot

View Profile
March 19, 2022, 12:28:16 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

Hyper-Bitcoinization is Now Baked-In

The game theory dictates that Bitcoin will become a global reserve asset

when Bitcoin does reprice into its role as a global reserve asset, we aren’t going to be thinking of it in terms of BTC anymore. We’re going to be obsessing over if/when/buts of USD/satoshi parity.

Welcome to the Post-Post-Bretton Woods era, where third party custody of your wealth is a gun pointed at your head. Recall the old maxim about trust: once it’s gone, it can be near impossible to regain.
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 3484

born once atheist

View Profile
March 19, 2022, 12:29:48 AM
Last edit: March 19, 2022, 12:40:15 AM by sirazimuth
Merited by vapourminer (1), JimboToronto (1), Biodom (1), JayJuanGee (1), jojo69 (1)

.... CAPS ALL OVER THE PLACE... and lots of tadpoles

As soon as I see a post with random CAPS , and bloviating about quote  "I have a LARGE respectful following who KNOW me very well and what I'm about"

I'm like  "oh gawd.... fucking spare me...."

GO BITCOIN

savetherainforest

Activity: 1848
Merit: 609

Plant 1xTree for each Satoshi earned!

View Profile
March 19, 2022, 12:33:31 AM

420 addendum   better overview of the weekly chart

midway between the error bars...seems legit     added the blue box because from the covid dip of 2020 market dynamics could have been stunted      cognitive bias in play here...things just havent looked like I expected...neither good nor bad...just different

next big resistance seems around $45.8kish....support...support has moved up and is above $40.5k for now...again...promising   about the only thing lacking is decent accumulation volume    confidence is high price will see over $100k in the next 24 months should conditions continue as they are      the move above $60k...avoiding a triple top....all obstacles that will be overcome     feeling more positive about price than i have in awhile...sad the the World has to be in such a shitty place to see it    had to happen    this is known

lashing the wheel and leaning into it men...lets see where she goes

dyor

stronghands

Yes, but this time is different. Institutional hodlers will not sell like some did in the last bull runs. They will take loans based on their holdings during the peak and they will buy even more after the peak on each major dump after major peaks.  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes

This means that we might see and endless vicious cycle of rekt traders that will expect a bear market that will never happen. Or it will be a shorter one then expected.  Tongue  Cool  Grin  Shocked  Roll Eyes  Cheesy  Smiley
Biodom
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3844

View Profile
March 19, 2022, 12:54:31 AM

.... CAPS ALL OVER THE PLACE... and lots of tadpoles

As soon as I see a post with random CAPS , and bloviating about quote  "I have a LARGE respectful following who KNOW me very well and what I'm about"

I'm like  "oh gawd.... fucking spare me...."

GO BITCOIN

That's a nice looking tadpole you got there  Grin
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2022, 01:01:22 AM

Explanation
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 7969

View Profile
March 19, 2022, 01:17:22 AM
Merited by vapourminer (1), JayJuanGee (1), jojo69 (1)

.##......##....###....####.########....########.####.##..........##....##.########.##.....##.########....########.##.....##.##.....##.########...######..########.....###....##....##
.##..##..##...##.##....##.....##..........##.....##..##..........###...##.##........##...##.....##..........##....##.....##.##.....##.##.....##.##....##.##.....##...##.##....##..##.
.##..##..##..##...##...##.....##..........##.....##..##..........####..##.##.........##.##......##..........##....##.....##.##.....##.##.....##.##.......##.....##..##...##....####..
.##..##..##.##.....##..##.....##..........##.....##..##..........##.##.##.######......###.......##..........##....#########.##.....##.########...######..##.....##.##.....##....##...
.##..##..##.#########..##.....##..........##.....##..##..........##..####.##.........##.##......##..........##....##.....##.##.....##.##...##.........##.##.....##.#########....##...
.##..##..##.##.....##..##.....##..........##.....##..##..........##...###.##........##...##.....##..........##....##.....##.##.....##.##....##..##....##.##.....##.##.....##....##...
..###..###..##.....##.####....##..........##....####.########....##....##.########.##.....##....##..........##....##.....##..#######..##.....##..######..########..##.....##....##...

.########.##.....##.########.##....##....########..#######..########...######....#######.....########.##.....##.####..######.....########..########.....###....##.....##....###.......##......##.####.########.##.....##
....##....##.....##.##.......###...##....##.......##.....##.##.....##.##....##..##.....##.......##....##.....##..##..##....##....##.....##.##.....##...##.##...###...###...##.##......##..##..##..##.....##....##.....##
....##....##.....##.##.......####..##....##.......##.....##.##.....##.##........##.....##.......##....##.....##..##..##..........##.....##.##.....##..##...##..####.####..##...##.....##..##..##..##.....##....##.....##
....##....#########.######...##.##.##....######...##.....##.########..##...####.##.....##.......##....#########..##...######.....##.....##.########..##.....##.##.###.##.##.....##....##..##..##..##.....##....#########
....##....##.....##.##.......##..####....##.......##.....##.##...##...##....##..##.....##.......##....##.....##..##........##....##.....##.##...##...#########.##.....##.#########....##..##..##..##.....##....##.....##
....##....##.....##.##.......##...###....##.......##.....##.##....##..##....##..##.....##.......##....##.....##..##..##....##....##.....##.##....##..##.....##.##.....##.##.....##....##..##..##..##.....##....##.....##
....##....##.....##.########.##....##....##........#######..##.....##..######....#######........##....##.....##.####..######.....########..##.....##.##.....##.##.....##.##.....##.....###..###..####....##....##.....##

.########.##.....##..######..##....##.....#######..########.########..........##.......##..######...####
.##.......##.....##.##....##.##...##.....##.....##.##.......##................##.......##.##....##..####
.##.......##.....##.##.......##..##......##.....##.##.......##................##.......##.##........####
.######...##.....##.##.......#####.......##.....##.######...######............##.......##.##...####..##.
.##.......##.....##.##.......##..##......##.....##.##.......##..........##....##.##....##.##....##......
.##.......##.....##.##....##.##...##.....##.....##.##.......##..........##....##.##....##.##....##..####
.##........#######...######..##....##.....#######..##.......##...........######...######...######...####

edit: early Haiku
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2022, 01:50:11 AM
Merited by Paashaas (1)

[edited out]

I call you a name because it's a FACT you're acting like a damn tadpole; acting as if your accusation of saying I'm "patronizing" others is NOT an attack on my character, blah, blah, blah...

AGAIN... All you simply do is divert attention to the FACT you attacked my character with the "patronizing" accusation.  That's WRONG, Tadpole...

I'm done with bitcoin talk...  Not because of you... Simply because I have more important goals to accomplish in life before I leave this world.  Sitting here talking to a tadpole like yourself is a complete waste of my VALUABLE time...

I wish you well and maybe, just maybe you'll stop being so damn self centered and stop judging others by YOUR appearance of what YOU think they are as a person.  I have more important fish (goals) to fry than to waste my time here any further.

Your Huckleberry

Your response shows that you lack reading skills because I already addressed your above points...
1) describing you as patronizing and presumptuous was not initially an attack on your character - instead describing your conduct, but your ongoing harping on the matter surely demonstrates that patronizing and presumptuousness may well be aspects of your character.... so yeah.. in sum, your emotional behaviors seems to establish that you have a likely bad character, too.

and

2) don't let the door hit you on the way out... Many dweebs have promised that we would be free of their presence, but then they end up coming back .. so I will believe it when I see it (cannot prove a negative, right?)  - by the way.. it appears that you activated your account for a day.. come in with guns-ablazing, and then go out soon thereafter with your self-righteous whining.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

.##......##....###....####.########....########.####.##..........##....##.########.##.....##.########....########.##.....##.##.....##.########...######..########.....###....##....##
.##..##..##...##.##....##.....##..........##.....##..##..........###...##.##........##...##.....##..........##....##.....##.##.....##.##.....##.##....##.##.....##...##.##....##..##.
.##..##..##..##...##...##.....##..........##.....##..##..........####..##.##.........##.##......##..........##....##.....##.##.....##.##.....##.##.......##.....##..##...##....####..
.##..##..##.##.....##..##.....##..........##.....##..##..........##.##.##.######......###.......##..........##....#########.##.....##.########...######..##.....##.##.....##....##...
.##..##..##.#########..##.....##..........##.....##..##..........##..####.##.........##.##......##..........##....##.....##.##.....##.##...##.........##.##.....##.#########....##...
.##..##..##.##.....##..##.....##..........##.....##..##..........##...###.##........##...##.....##..........##....##.....##.##.....##.##....##..##....##.##.....##.##.....##....##...
..###..###..##.....##.####....##..........##....####.########....##....##.########.##.....##....##..........##....##.....##..#######..##.....##..######..########..##.....##....##...

.########.##.....##.########.##....##....########..#######..########...######....#######.....########.##.....##.####..######.....########..########.....###....##.....##....###.......##......##.####.########.##.....##
....##....##.....##.##.......###...##....##.......##.....##.##.....##.##....##..##.....##.......##....##.....##..##..##....##....##.....##.##.....##...##.##...###...###...##.##......##..##..##..##.....##....##.....##
....##....##.....##.##.......####..##....##.......##.....##.##.....##.##........##.....##.......##....##.....##..##..##..........##.....##.##.....##..##...##..####.####..##...##.....##..##..##..##.....##....##.....##
....##....#########.######...##.##.##....######...##.....##.########..##...####.##.....##.......##....#########..##...######.....##.....##.########..##.....##.##.###.##.##.....##....##..##..##..##.....##....#########
....##....##.....##.##.......##..####....##.......##.....##.##...##...##....##..##.....##.......##....##.....##..##........##....##.....##.##...##...#########.##.....##.#########....##..##..##..##.....##....##.....##
....##....##.....##.##.......##...###....##.......##.....##.##....##..##....##..##.....##.......##....##.....##..##..##....##....##.....##.##....##..##.....##.##.....##.##.....##....##..##..##..##.....##....##.....##
....##....##.....##.########.##....##....##........#######..##.....##..######....#######........##....##.....##.####..######.....########..##.....##.##.....##.##.....##.##.....##.....###..###..####....##....##.....##

.########.##.....##..######..##....##.....#######..########.########..........##.......##..######...####
.##.......##.....##.##....##.##...##.....##.....##.##.......##................##.......##.##....##..####
.##.......##.....##.##.......##..##......##.....##.##.......##................##.......##.##........####
.######...##.....##.##.......#####.......##.....##.######...######............##.......##.##...####..##.
.##.......##.....##.##.......##..##......##.....##.##.......##..........##....##.##....##.##....##......
.##.......##.....##.##....##.##...##.....##.....##.##.......##..........##....##.##....##.##....##..####
.##........#######...######..##....##.....#######..##.......##...........######...######...######...####

edit: early Haiku

My favorite day of the year!!!!!!!!

Thursdays.

It's like I write and write and write and no one pays any attention, until dmwardjr.  I am going to miss dmwardjr.  Your favorite lil tadpole... #nohomo
Pages: « 1 ... 30276 30277 30278 30279 30280 30281 30282 30283 30284 30285 30286 30287 30288 30289 30290 30291 30292 30293 30294 30295 30296 30297 30298 30299 30300 30301 30302 30303 30304 30305 30306 30307 30308 30309 30310 30311 30312 30313 30314 30315 30316 30317 30318 30319 30320 30321 30322 30323 30324 30325 [30326] 30327 30328 30329 30330 30331 30332 30333 30334 30335 30336 30337 30338 30339 30340 30341 30342 30343 30344 30345 30346 30347 30348 30349 30350 30351 30352 30353 30354 30355 30356 30357 30358 30359 30360 30361 30362 30363 30364 30365 30366 30367 30368 30369 30370 30371 30372 30373 30374 30375 30376 ... 33304 »
  Print  

Jump to: