June 30, 2024, 01:53:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
New ATH - 43 (69.4%)
<$60,000 - 19 (30.6%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 ... 14375 14376 14377 14378 14379 14380 14381 14382 14383 14384 14385 14386 14387 14388 14389 14390 14391 14392 14393 14394 14395 14396 14397 14398 14399 14400 14401 14402 14403 14404 14405 14406 14407 14408 14409 14410 14411 14412 14413 14414 14415 14416 14417 14418 14419 14420 14421 14422 14423 14424 [14425] 14426 14427 14428 14429 14430 14431 14432 14433 14434 14435 14436 14437 14438 14439 14440 14441 14442 14443 14444 14445 14446 14447 14448 14449 14450 14451 14452 14453 14454 14455 14456 14457 14458 14459 14460 14461 14462 14463 14464 14465 14466 14467 14468 14469 14470 14471 14472 14473 14474 14475 ... 33494 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26408789 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 10450

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 08:55:46 PM

ACCUMULATE metals while they are still artificially depressed! the lower they go the more should buy................ bitcoin is a scam.

Interesting...how much of a discount can I get on my Amazon purchases using metals?

How do I send them my metals from Europe for payment?

Yeah... fuck metals.

I am not opposed to investing a little of everything, but a person only has so much money to spread around.

Even if Bitcoin may not succeed, and even if bitcoin may be subject to a considerable amount of manipulation by potential scam exchanges and banks throwing fiat at it to drive down the price, in the end, Bitcoin has way more upside potential than any of the various precious metals.  

We could go into a detailed calculation regarding the various upside and downside potentials of each kind of investment, and we would conclude that there are probabilities that various metals could appreciate - maybe even 100x...

but at this time, in the current state of affairs, bitcoin has greater probabilities  and greater expected future value.... accordingly, bitcoin seems to be an overall better investment than precious metals...

Certainly, we will see how this plays out, and every person should perform his/her own calculations in order to determine which ones s/he considers to have the better expected future values and various probabilities that s/he attaches to future appreciation of each (and then invest accordingly).

we could argue that bitcoin could easily be replaced by manipulators with another crypto-currency, while pms cannot be replaced by another pms.. one oz of silver is the same as another oz of silver regardless of what is inscribed on its surface or by what name we call it .. this is not the same truth for cryptos in general unfortunately . .. the value of bitcoin could go to zero and never go up again, while pms will ALWAYS be worth something. currently, bitcoin has several unresolved issues that make it a much greater risk as an investment than metals.

Yes, I will concede that you made decent points in your above post regarding the tangible nature of precious metals always being worth something and that bitcoin has the potential to be worth very close (if not at absolute) to zero in certain scenarios (including an implied Armageddon scenario, and possibly some other scenarios, as well, including being completely subsumed by some hypothetical, currently non-existent alt currency).

However, will you concede that given the totality of circumstances and utility of quasi-decentralized value of bitcoin, etc, etc, bitcoin appears to be the best game in town at the moment and to have a much greater upside potential in how it could be priced in the future, as compared with PMs?

Therefore, if you concede the upside potential of BTC, even if assigning very low probabilities to million dollar scenarios, in the end, if we take into account all of the various probabilities as far as we can recognize variables and possible future events, we should consider at this time (even including your implied very low probability scenario of total Armageddon or another currently non-existent scenario of a take over coin/technology), for most people knowledgeable and who perform an honest and genuine calculation should conclude that bitcoin's current expected value is much greater than any of the various PMs that are arguable competitor investments. 

Maybe you come to a different calculations than me, but if so, you are likely failing and/or refusing to account for the true upside potential of BTC and accurate and realistic probabilities of such upside potential.  Instead, you are engaging in ongoing posts of FUD concerning a topic that is not really very relevant to this thread but just apparent attempts at trolling to lead us astray of the true topic of this thread, bitcoin related speculation...

i wouldn't own bitcoins if i didnt believe there was potential for bitcoin to become more accepted as a currency leading to it becoming more valuable exchange rate to fiat currencies or pms .. i have not quite figured out the game plan yet ... i think that while they control the manipulation of everything then their plans are to produce as few new millionaires as possible as we go through the transition from usd as a reserve currency... to do this they are manipulating pms and bitcoins to trick people into selling their stash like they did with the "Marshal's Pump" which saw some users in this thread sell some bitcoins in what was a good call (including me i sold all exchange coins and have not re-bought) because there was no fundamental reasons for bitcoin to pump to where it is today .. there was no increase in demand that was able to sustain this price at that time. they used the story of some guy in russia as a cover for their manipulation of bitcoin from chinese exchanges...

a better strategy than being a full bitcoin bulltard atm is to hold mostly pms while holding some bitcoins for the usd going away party... if you can trade bitcoins for fiat profit or bitcoin profit then obviously that is good. i cannot trade right now due to the inflated price. i think bitcoin is not ready for mainstream at all due to the bandwidth problem. its not ready for mass adoption. i should not need to pay increased fees just to force my transaction through so that i dont have to stand in line at the grocery store for three hours waiting for a confirmation to pay for something. i think it is too risky to buy a bitcoin that doesnt have the ability to scale properly for $400+ when the manipulators can and will manipulate the price lower causing me losses. fuk that.. i will go buy more pms while they are artificially depressed..

Regarding your above "a better strategy" paragraph, we come to differing conclusions regarding the direction of price, and which assets are the more valuable and with the better expected value based on current conditions.   You are very free to your view to give more weight to PMs, but I think that your reasoning is a little bit bonkers... in terms of placing so much weight on manipulation and supposed some kind of intended plan by various powers that be forces to achieve their objectives.

I don't deny manipulation, and I believe that there is a lot of manipulation going on; however, my perspective seems to differ from you to some extent based on my belief that the various powers that be do not have as much abilities and/or coordinated abilities as you seem to attribute to them.  Surely, they can push and push and push, and achieve certain results, but even some of the various directions whether bitcoin or precious metals or other matters that you believe that they are manipulating are going to diverge in directions beyond their control, and there will be various transfers of wealth to some people who are able to play their cards correctly... and prepare for a variety of outcomes by hedging their various bets (and bitcoin is one of those very good hedge mechanisms for those who play it well) .

sorry that you do not like my posts exposing the corruption, manipulation, and weaknesses of bitcoin. what did you expect ??

I don't really have any problems with you sharing your perspective to the extent that what you say is relevant to the thread and involves bitcoin, rather going on extended and detailed intensive tangents regarding your perspectives of the various values of precious metals.  Good for you if you want to allocate more of your investments in precious metals, yet in the end, this thread concerns bitcoin, no?  Isn't there a way for you to state your PM's preference, but then remain "on topic?"  bitcoin?

jbreher
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660

lose: unfind ... loose: untight

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 09:00:19 PM

we would exchange gold at the state depository for local currency,

'state' as in the governmental state? Are you in the US? I didn't think any state depositories performed this service any longer.

today, i can exchange bitcoins for gold or gold for bitcoins at bitstamp...

Fascinating. I've not logged into stamp for some time. How does one take possession of the gold they've bought with their bitcoins?

i do not believe anything is going to change from the status quo until the usd collapse and death as reserve currency.. until that happens, pms will continue to be artificially suppressed, bitcoin and crypto-currencies will continue their games, stock market will be where most the sheeple are herded into,

That all makes sense...

the remainder of the sheeple are being herded into bitcoin.

... but that sounds looney. If the government or some other form of TPTB wanted to herd the sheeple into bitcoin, they're doing a pretty piss-poor job of it. Seven years of herding with no more than a RCH proportion of the population participating in any crypto. What is the reasoning behind your assertion?

when the usd collapses then will commence the "big block of cheese day"

huh hunh. "big block of cheese day". I think I've seen you use that expression before. What is the genesis of this expression? Is it yours? Why cheese? What does it denote? Don't get me wrong - I don't mean to denigrate it. It has a certain appeal.

in which all usd will require to be converted to the new us currency (whatever that might be, maybe it is the amero, or schiest dollar, or whatever) .. all bank accounts will auto-convert to the new currency during the after banks close on friday for bank holiday .. during the conversion about 70% of wealth over 100k will be bailed-in to the banks .. for some it will be a double hit ..

Plausible.

stock market will be wiped out during the reset

Not as plausible. While many financial assets could easily tank under such a scenario, stocks are at least _supposed_to_ represent a share of actual tangible wealth. Tangible wealth does not vaporize in a financial or monetary calamity. Because it is ... err ... _tangible_. Connect the dots for me?

it appears as though bitcoin has been designed to be an international form of currency due to their wishes to install "blockchain blacklists"

I don't get it. Maybe if you can identify who 'they' are I might understand. But AFAICT the 'they' that are usually discussed in these terms have had nothing to do with the development of bitcoin or other cryptos. Unless you want to count Mike Hearn. But not only do I not think he is a member of the canonical 'they', but he has not so much advocated for reduced fungibility of cryptos, as much as pointed out that such could be done from a technical standpoint.

the goal of all this is to transfer/steal as much wealth as possible from americans while maintaining international power of monetary control with sanctions using the new innovative technology of blockchain.

Maybe you can explain to me how the blockchain enables 'maintaining international power of monetary control'?
ChartBuddy
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1779

1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 09:03:04 PM

Coin

Explanation
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 09:03:10 PM

gimpedcoin still gimping along this morning. comon gimpedcoin! surely you know the halvinging is halving soon! there should be all kinds of interest to get in before then .. the reason : because the pump to where we are now was done for the marshal's.. there never was any additional demand for bitcoin. that is why this thing is going to flop .. because it is not real. their pump stole money from diehard bitcoiners. it is a joke that bitcoin is gonna attract more people when it repels people who have been into it for years... bitcoin has been gimped by the usa govy, who thinks they know wtf they are doing, meanwhile usd is on its deathbed.

ACCUMULATE metals while they are still artificially depressed! the lower they go the more should buy................ bitcoin is a scam.

I think this guy sold his account to some FUD shill

really ?? and the fud shill is using my book cover as his avatar .

Maybe you did not sell your account, but instead you were always a FUD shill sharing bullshit quasi-irrelevant thread space fillers?

i was positive with bitcoin for quite awhile.. until the corruption happened.. i am no longer a perma bulltard,, i am now a part time bulltard and part time beartard .. the reason u are against pms is because they have real power while bitcoins not so much.. it cant even scale properly.. it is an extremely risky and dangerous investment... its not really an investment.. something that cannot scale is more of a pet project than a bonafide currency..

I doubt that it is really necessary (or fruitful) to categorize and to deem other various forum posters as either bulltards or beartards, unless those posters deserve such labels because s/he is blindly following some dogma without thought and asserting stupid-ass views.

If you want to refer to yourself in such a way, then go ahead... That is not really so much of a problem to refer to yourself like that because you likely have a better sense of yourself than you do about others, even though by using those kinds of self-descriptions, you may be simplifying matters too much and not giving yourself enough credit in terms of explaining why you have such views/beliefs.

jbreher
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 09:11:35 PM

BITCOIN is a bigtime SCHEME: two reasons why bitcoin pumped later 2015

1. Marshall's Auction = US GOVY USD PROFIT

Absolute crazy talk. Let me repeat back what I think you said, and see if I understand your conjecture.

US Government is planning on tanking the US Dollar. Bitcoin is a tool they created in order to facilitate this goal. Despite the strategic value of this tool, .gov decided to use it to extract vast sums via auction. Except it wasn't vast sums - it was a paltry ten mil $. And that's not the pump - that's the entire value. In a tril $ economy. This from the cabal that can print money at will. Right.

Sorry - doesn't pass the sniff test.

that is not what i said at all. now u are putting words in my mouth to make yourself feel more confident to buy more bitcoins... i don't care if you buy bitcoins... go buy more bitchcoins this morning... i own a bunch of them too... nothing crazy about seeing through their BS.. yeah demand suddenly went up during marshal's auction.. i believe ya.

Well, I'm glad I reiterated it, because that's how I interpreted it. I certainly don't wish to put words into your mouth. Let's see where I went wrong:

1) US Government is planning on tanking the US Dollar. Is this your belief?
2) Bitcoin is a tool they created in order to facilitate this goal. Is this your belief?
3) ... .gov decided to use [bitcoin] to extract vast sums via auction. Is this your belief?

thanks

1) what i said is that some people are speculating that the federal reserve rate hike is them pulling the plug on the usd . the reason some people speculate this is because there is no rational reason for the fed to raise rates.

2) i do believe bitcoin is a tool, but nowhere have you seen me say that bitcoin is being used to kill the dollar.. however, u have seen me say that bitcoin could possibly be used as a currency after the usd collpase.

Mea culpa. I apologize for my misunderstanding.

3) absolutely, the us govy under barack obama used bitcoin to extract a profit in USD during the last marshal's pump... ABSOLUTELY.... the usa digs for every single dollar they can beg, borrow, or steal... the usa citizens pay the highest most abusive taxes the world has ever seen.. the usa extracts large sums of usd using fines to foreign banks throughout the world.. the usa has even recently extracted large sums of usd from the crypto-currency RIPPLE using this tactic as recently as only a few months ago. ABSOLUTELY.. bitcoin was pumped during the 'MARSHAL'S PUMP" with the intent to extract as much usd from the auction as they believed they could get away with.

But now you've lost me again. While I don't want to stretch the metaphor of a criminal trial, in such things one typically needs to prove means, motive and opportunity. While I don't believe the chicken feed involved in the Marshal's auction is enough to even register as motive, I'll spot you that. Won't even ask you for any evidence.

But, what is the means by which the USMS 'pumped' the market? What was the opportunity? Are you telling me that they bought enough bitcoin to manipulate the market upward? I thought they wanted to divest. Where is the evidence?

it might be the flouride where you are going wrong causing your brain to misread and bungle what i actually said into your interpretation and then reiterate it.

Plausible. The municipal water here is flouridated. And I drink some of it. On the other hand, it may have more to do with the utter lack of evidence you present. Shall we dig deeper?
bitebits
Legendary

Activity: 2223
Merit: 3283

Flippin' burgers since 1163.

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 09:19:47 PM

the reason u are against pms is because they have real power while bitcoins not so much..

Because... gold is shiny? Somehow our reptilian brain likes shiny stuff (hence why most fiat coins are silver and gold colored). But after many millennia technology starts to make a few dull spots on that once glistening metal.
Fatman3001
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1013

Make Bitcoin glow with ENIAC

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 09:25:09 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2016, 11:04:20 PM by Fatman3001

-snip- ...  sharing bullshit quasi-irrelevant thread space fillers?

Hahahahahaha...

It seems that you are trying to say something about either the space and/or the relevancy of my posts?  Helrow?  go on, say it.  Don't be shy.    Tongue

Maybe he is worried about there not being enough space left in the thread, which I don't know if I agree with. This thread is 14525 pages already so there doesn't seem to be a problem if we write a lot of crap. But maybe he is worried that we spend too much time on this thread. He always seems to write quite short posts where he gets right to the point, maybe that's because he worries about bloat in the thread. If you look at BlindMayorBitcorn you can see that his post, which was kind of a response to Cconvert2G36s post you I THINK you will find he answered quite brief. But why? BlindMayorBitcorn can write pretty long stuff but he can also write short stuff. I THINK both of them worry too much about bloat in the thread, but BMB can post a lot of silly stuff so he can't be too worried about it I THINK. But maybe he's just an asshole who doesn't give a damn and just pretends to care about bloat in the thread. Who knows? Perhaps they know of someone who wants to put this whole thread on the blockchain and cause bloat there, that would be really unnecessary if that were true. That would be really stupid I THINK. Honestly, I THINK it's very unnecessary of them to bother you about this stuff just because someone maybe will put the thread on the blockchain. It's not like there's a warning telling us that this would happen. It really sounds like a dumb idea. Then again, maybe they just agree with you with regards to Aztecminer. I THINK it's difficult to tell from that gif. Aztecminer can write a lot of weird stuff you regret reading, he can also be quite repetitive. On the other hand, I THINK he can be quite amusing at times, intentionally or not, he seems to have some mind-blowing ideas about just about everything, the question is really if his mind is already blown. But I THINK that's his own business and nobody else's. Just like that dancer dude you have as an avatar and which your many many many words never have touched. Speaking of repetitive, look at BJA, I mean... that guy is repetitive. We've all heard that he's upset about the block size and all, but... give me a break. On the other hand I THINK all he probably wants to do is his bit to get this thing resolved. He writes quite a lot about it, maybe he wants to intentionally bloat the blockchain to push the issue that way. If that is true then I THINK that's not ok at all. He really shouldn't create a bad situation by creating bloat. Then again we don't know if this thread will ever get on the blockchain. Who knows? But his point about "paying for blockspace" can be relevant if this thread is going on the blockchain. Do we pay rent there then? Do I have to pay? This is a question we really should look into. On the other hand, I THINK he might have been full of shit... but that doesn't mean he wasn't on to something. There are other people here who use up a lot of thread space with pictures. Especially Peonminer and Adam. I guess it's not that bad if it's only the links that will be included on the blockchain. But if all the pictures are to be stored on the blockchain then I think that's a real problem. Most of those pictures are larger than your posts, if we're talking raw data. I THINK it would make little sense to upload the thread on the blockchain without the pictures. They provide a lot of context and at times they're kind of the bread and butter of this thread. Can you imagine someone trying to read this in five thousand years and not get to see any of the pictures? It would be completely nonsensical. Anyhew, I can't really understand what all this is about. It's really difficult to know exactly what Cconvert2G36 was getting at. There is so little information in his puny little excuse of a post that it just makes me mad. Not real mad, just a little bit. There seems to be some insinuation that you yourself can be contributing to "bullshit quasi-irrelevant thread space fillers" in a way that dwarfs any effort on Aztecs side, but I THINK that's something each and every one of us will have to decide for OURSELVES.
jbreher
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 09:25:40 PM

Fascinating. I've not logged into stamp for some time. How does one take possession of the gold they've bought with their bitcoins?

http://www.coindesk.com/bitstamp-now-lets-users-buy-gold-with-bitcoin/

BULLISH.

Well, no. Bearish, actually, because gives additional motivation to sell bitcoin. But still, that's pretty cool, and I see it as a step forward.
bitebits
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 09:29:15 PM

Wall of text in the Wall Observer thread

Some feedback. I like you posting, but please make use of paragraphs. Otherwise nobody will actually bother to read, it hurts the eyes.
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1116

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 09:30:56 PM

Hahahahahaha...

It seems that you are trying to say something about either the space and/or the relevancy of my posts?  Helrow?  go on, say it.  Don't be shy.    Tongue

Maybe he is worried about there not being enough space left in the thread, which I don't know if I agree with. This thread is 14525 pages already so there doesn't seem to be a problem if we write a lot of crap. But maybe he is worried that we spend too much time on this thread. He always seems to write quite short posts where he gets right to the point, maybe that's because he worries about bloat in the thread. If you look at BlindMayorBitcorn you can see that his post, which was kind of a response to Cconvert2G36s post you I THINK you will find he answered quite brief. But why? BlindMayorBitcorn can write pretty long stuff but he can also write short stuff. I THINK both of them worry too much about bloat in the thread, but BMB can post a lot of silly stuff so he can't be too worried about it I THINK. But maybe he's just an asshole who doesn't give a damn and just pretends to care about bloat in the thread. Who knows? Perhaps they know of someone who wants to put this whole thread on the blockchain and cause bloat there, that would be really unnecessary if that were true. That would be really stupid I THINK. Honestly, I THINK it's very unnecessary of them to bother you about this stuff just because someone maybe will put the thread on the blockchain. It's not like there's a warning telling us that this would happen. It really sounds like a dumb idea. Then again, maybe they just agree with you with regards to Aztecminer. I THINK it's difficult to tell from that gif. Aztecminer can write a lot of weird stuff you regret reading, he can also be quite repetitive. On the other hand, I THINK he can be quite amusing at times, intentionally or not, he seems to have some mind-blowing ideas about just about everything, the question is really if his mind is already blown. But I THINK that's his own business and nobody else's. Just like that dancer dude you have as an avatar and which your many many many words never have touched. Speaking of repetitive, look at BJA, I mean... that guy is repetitive. We've all heard that he's upset about the block size and all, but... give me a break. On the other hand I THINK all he probably wants to do is his bit to get this thing resolved. He writes quite a lot about it, maybe he wants to intentionally bloat the blockchain to push the issue that way.If that is true then I THINK that's not ok at all. He really shouldn't create a bad situation by creating bloat. Then again we don't know if this thread will ever get on the blockchain.  Who knows?  But his point about "paying for blockspace" can be relevant if this thread is going on the blockchain. Do we pay rent there then? Do I have to pay? This is a question we really should look into. On the other hand, I THINK he might have been full of shit... but that doesn't mean he wasn't on to something. There are other people here who use up a lot of thread space with pictures. Especially Peonminer and Adam. I guess it's not that bad if it's only the links that will be included on the blockchain. But if all the pictures are to be stored on the blockchain then I think that's a real problem. Most of those pictures are larger than your posts, if we're talking raw data. I THINK it would make little sense to upload the thread on the blockchain without the pictures. They provide a lot of context and at times they're kind of the bread and butter of this thread. Can you imagine someone trying to read this in five thousand years and not get to see any of the pictures? It would be completely nonsensical. Anyhew, I can't really understand what all this is about. It's really difficult to know exactly what Cconvert2G36 was getting at. There is so little information in his puny little excuse of a post that it just makes me mad. Not real mad, just a little bit. There seems to be some insinuation that you yourself can be contributing to "bullshit quasi-irrelevant thread space fillers" in a way that dwarfs any effort on Aztecs side, but I THINK that's something each and every one of us will have to decide for OURSELVES.

Grin Grin
sAt0sHiFanClub

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Warning: Confrmed Gavinista

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 09:33:44 PM

Wall of text in the Wall Observer thread

Some feedback. I like you posting, but please make use of paragraphs. Otherwise nobody will actually bother to read, it hurts the eyes.

sAt0sHiFanClub

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Warning: Confrmed Gavinista

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 09:35:17 PM

Grin Grin

tsk tsk. No punctuation.  No paragraphs.  Roll Eyes
bitebits
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 09:36:20 PM

Guess I missed the /s.
/s
Cconvert2G36

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 09:50:36 PM

Hahahahahaha...

Maybe he is worried about there not being enough space left in the thread, which I don't know if I agree with. This thread is 14525 pages already so there doesn't seem to be a problem if we write a lot of crap. But maybe he is worried that we spend too much time on this thread. He always seems to write quite short posts where he gets right to the point, maybe that's because he worries about bloat in the thread. If you look at BlindMayorBitcorn you can see that his post, which was kind of a response to Cconvert2G36s post you I THINK you will find he answered quite brief. But why? BlindMayorBitcorn can write pretty long stuff but he can also write short stuff. I THINK both of them worry too much about bloat in the thread, but BMB can post a lot of silly stuff so he can't be too worried about it I THINK. But maybe he's just an asshole who doesn't give a damn and just pretends to care about bloat in the thread. Who knows? Perhaps they know of someone who wants to put this whole thread on the blockchain and cause bloat there, that would be really unnecessary if that were true. That would be really stupid I THINK. Honestly, I THINK it's very unnecessary of them to bother you about this stuff just because someone maybe will put the thread on the blockchain. It's not like there's a warning telling us that this would happen. It really sounds like a dumb idea. Then again, maybe they just agree with you with regards to Aztecminer. I THINK it's difficult to tell from that gif. Aztecminer can write a lot of weird stuff you regret reading, he can also be quite repetitive. On the other hand, I THINK he can be quite amusing at times, intentionally or not, he seems to have some mind-blowing ideas about just about everything, the question is really if his mind is already blown. But I THINK that's his own business and nobody else's. Just like that dancer dude you have as an avatar and which your many many many words never have touched. Speaking of repetitive, look at BJA, I mean... that guy is repetitive. We've all heard that he's upset about the block size and all, but... give me a break. On the other hand I THINK all he probably wants to do is his bit to get this thing resolved. He writes quite a lot about it, maybe he wants to intentionally bloat the blockchain to push the issue that way. If that is true then I THINK that's not ok at all. He really shouldn't create a bad situation by creating bloat. Then again we don't know if this thread will ever get on the blockchain. Who knows? But his point about "paying for blockspace" can be relevant if this thread is going on the blockchain. Do we pay rent there then? Do I have to pay? This is a question we really should look into. On the other hand, I THINK he might have been full of shit... but that doesn't mean he wasn't on to something. There are other people here who use up a lot of thread space with pictures. Especially Peonminer and Adam. I guess it's not that bad if it's only the links that will be included on the blockchain. But if all the pictures are to be stored on the blockchain then I think that's a real problem. Most of those pictures are larger than your posts, if we're talking raw data. I THINK it would make little sense to upload the thread on the blockchain without the pictures. They provide a lot of context and at times they're kind of the bread and butter of this thread. Can you imagine someone trying to read this in five thousand years and not get to see any of the pictures? It would be completely nonsensical. Anyhew, I can't really understand what all this is about. It's really difficult to know exactly what Cconvert2G36 was getting at. There is so little information in his puny little excuse of a post that it just makes me mad. Not real mad, just a little bit. There seems to be some insinuation that you yourself can be contributing to "bullshit quasi-irrelevant thread space fillers" in a way that dwarfs any effort on Aztecs side, but I THINK that's something each and every one of us will have to decide for OURSELVES.

+1

ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 10:02:10 PM

Coin

Explanation
B for BTC

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 10:13:52 PM

price is not moving scene the first of the month ! are traders still in a holidays ?
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 10:24:50 PM

Hahahahahaha...

Whether your attempt at parody is effective or not, maybe some readers will decide in your favor?     Undecided

As to your point regarding relevance, surely some readers are going to arrive at varying conclusions, and yet there is some objectivity that some conclusions are more convincing than others. 

When we post, each of us needs to decide the extent to which we believe our ideas are relevant or sufficiently contained within a space to contribute or to communicate value, and sometimes, the point of some poster's post will be to accuse another of irrelevance or disingenuiness... which was part of my point regarding the recent string of Aztecminer's PM advocating posts.
Fatman3001
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1013

Make Bitcoin glow with ENIAC

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 10:46:28 PM

Hahahahahaha...

Whether your attempt at parody is effective or not, maybe some readers will decide in your favor?     Undecided

As to your point regarding relevance, surely some readers are going to arrive at varying conclusions, and yet there is some objectivity that some conclusions are more convincing than others. 

When we post, each of us needs to decide the extent to which we believe our ideas are relevant or sufficiently contained within a space to contribute or to communicate value, and sometimes, the point of some poster's post will be to accuse another of irrelevance or disingenuiness... which was part of my point regarding the recent string of Aztecminer's PM advocating posts.

I honestly don't know if you're joking, but I'm loling like a mofo!

Kudos!
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 11:02:08 PM

Coin

Explanation
2legit2

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 11:14:47 PM

price did not have any big changes for a while right now, when will the rise happen?
Pages: « 1 ... 14375 14376 14377 14378 14379 14380 14381 14382 14383 14384 14385 14386 14387 14388 14389 14390 14391 14392 14393 14394 14395 14396 14397 14398 14399 14400 14401 14402 14403 14404 14405 14406 14407 14408 14409 14410 14411 14412 14413 14414 14415 14416 14417 14418 14419 14420 14421 14422 14423 14424 [14425] 14426 14427 14428 14429 14430 14431 14432 14433 14434 14435 14436 14437 14438 14439 14440 14441 14442 14443 14444 14445 14446 14447 14448 14449 14450 14451 14452 14453 14454 14455 14456 14457 14458 14459 14460 14461 14462 14463 14464 14465 14466 14467 14468 14469 14470 14471 14472 14473 14474 14475 ... 33494 »
  Print  

Jump to: