April 26, 2024, 01:15:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
New ATH - 43 (69.4%)
<$60,000 - 19 (30.6%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 ... 24291 24292 24293 24294 24295 24296 24297 24298 24299 24300 24301 24302 24303 24304 24305 24306 24307 24308 24309 24310 24311 24312 24313 24314 24315 24316 24317 24318 24319 24320 24321 24322 24323 24324 24325 24326 24327 24328 24329 24330 24331 24332 24333 24334 24335 24336 24337 24338 24339 24340 [24341] 24342 24343 24344 24345 24346 24347 24348 24349 24350 24351 24352 24353 24354 24355 24356 24357 24358 24359 24360 24361 24362 24363 24364 24365 24366 24367 24368 24369 24370 24371 24372 24373 24374 24375 24376 24377 24378 24379 24380 24381 24382 24383 24384 24385 24386 24387 24388 24389 24390 24391 ... 33302 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26367985 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
degxtra1

Activity: 228
Merit: 46

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 02:58:56 AM

Note: If they hack the core of a site they can get the seeds and get through your TOTP MFA. This is not possible with Yubikey.
Sir, any link explaining in more detailed way how works youbikey?
Many thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 10150

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 03:01:57 AM

Who would have ever thunk, just a year ago or less that regular normies are going to start to get some real ideas about how bitcoin is different from the 2,000 plus shit coins and ICO snake oil salesman bullshit, including all shit coins, libra, ether, the bcashes, ripple or whatever other phoney baloneys are out their in btc wannabe status or sometimes like eth saying that they offer something different from btc, which ends up rising to the level of crap at best and scam in a worse case scenario.

I think in retrospect this Libra proposal is going to be looked back on as the thing that pushed Bitcoin over a particular hump. It has forced an awful lot of influential people to pause and consider what crypto actually is when they hadn't bothered before.

Throughout these hearings there's been a definite paucity of disdain for BTC.

Least expected bit - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vf1dym16poc

Very unexpected and great to see. Mr Davidson brings it.

I don't believe that the concept of bitcoin versus shitcoins was described very well in that clip, but at least, the overall sentiment remains, which I thought might come out - which is that shitcoins seem to have a lot more points of vulnerability, in part, due to their greater degrees of centralization.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 03:05:51 AM
Last edit: July 18, 2019, 03:34:19 AM by JayJuanGee

you guys or traders bitcoin is not good work
I find here or on the Internet people who share their lives a lot with this damn thing , This is very dangerous whatever the reasons
everyone should stop hold bitcoin
who have bitcoin became like a bee
Most websites in the Internet are fraudulent...to where??
bitcoin and crypto must crash and libra coin must be prevented
I hope Trump the US President will do thing seriously about this  damn currency of internet bitcoin And effect must appear in prices and Organization.... So the ants are organized only bitcoin
because bitcoin is bad To all family members on this planet Earth only The other planets do not have this dreaded hut bitcoin
sites News about bitcoin  should be closed
bitcoin is No longer Absolutely good and fit

TLDR = barota speaketh gobbledy gook.
Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 03:07:30 AM
Merited by vapourminer (1)

Google's 2FA is quite simple. It works by time, and changes every 30 seconds, spits out a 6 digit number. You have 10 backup codes and they are 8 digits. There's a slightly different formula to generate those and those backup codes don't really change unless you tell Google.

I don't use the official Google Authenticator app, there's a free open-source version made by Red Hat available in the Play Store.

There's also a browser based page I use on a separate offline computer.
Negotiation

Activity: 1036
Merit: 259

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2019, 03:09:59 AM
Last edit: July 18, 2019, 03:29:45 AM by Negotiation

https://web.facebook.com/RealAdahSharma/photos/a.199424033600576/835506333325673/?type=1&theater

when see  Bitcoin going up time pass with Dog  Cheesy
Negotiation

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2019, 03:18:13 AM

Google's 2FA is quite simple. It works by time, and changes every 30 seconds, spits out a 6 digit number. You have 10 backup codes and they are 8 digits. There's a slightly different formula to generate those and those backup codes don't really change unless you tell Google.

I don't use the official Google Authenticator app, there's a free open-source version made by Red Hat available in the Play Store.

There's also a browser based page I use on a separate offline computer.
So how to safe them?
people are said Google's 2FA great option for account security?
Example: Bittrex recommended Enable  Google's 2FA then 100BTC withdrawal limit other hands lower limit.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 03:25:05 AM

Hello..

I have been searching this forum for a while now so how come this is the biggest thread in the whole forum? you are constantly posting speculations on the Bitcoin price?

ignore list ! bcz of what is this attitude !

Oh no, i did not mean any disrespect or whatsoever ! I just had no idea how to join this conversation then i randomly typed something... facepalm x2 & sweating bullets

Ignore the fucking retarded one who goes by the name B1tUnl0ck3r.  

At best, B1tUnl0ck3r is a contra-indicator, but most of the time, especially in recent days, he is rambling garbage and mumbo jumbo that is largely indecipherable. (Edit:  I see HairyMCbairy already mostly said this)

Regarding buying into bitcoin, you are never too late... .including getting started today.  There is an expression in bitcoinlandia that seems to be quite true, which is when is the best time to buy bitcoin, and the answer is that the best time to buy bitcoin is yesterday, but the second best time to buy bitcoin is today.   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

You should consider your plan and dollar cost averaging is one way to get started into BTC, and attempting to front load is another way to get started.  

Those methods can be combined, but if you merely buy some BTC in order to get a stake in it, and then dollar cost average over 5-10 years, you are likely to be very prosperous by the end of such period... but of course you have to take responsibility for any decision that you make and to make sure that you are comfortable with whatever plan that you develop follow and tweak from time to time to conform with changes in your personal situation including cash flow, other investments, views on bitcoin, risk tolerance, timeline and your skills and talents involving how much time that you have for learning or practicing your skills towards bitcoin.

Just by coming to this thread, you are ahead of the game.  It takes a while to learn by experience, including setting up accounts, figuring out your cash flow issues and just not making mistakes by getting too emotional, getting into shitcoins or getting too impatient with attempts to get rich quick temptations.

Seems to me that the smartest of BTC investors (or maybe the most lucky) over time are ones who first engage in a learning and accumulation phase, and maybe as they learn they might figure out better and better ways to accumulate without taking too many risks and mostly buying and HODLing.

Once you accumulate enough BTC up to a certain level that you are comfortable, then you might engage in some more risky strategies including investigating to shit coins, to the extent that any might still exist by the time you largely have accumulated BTC up to a level that is comfortable for you.

Well i do not think he is retarded, he was right i did came in a bit harsh..

I wish i could buy any Bitcoins but we are really bankrupt.. we can barely buy food with chump change we have left when paying all the bills then the food and water... its harsh to take care of all family members with no salary. Lost my job 1 month ago in auto industry -.-"

But i will hustle to get some Bitcoin i think i can do it.. I would be willing to accept a job here if anyone knows for any !

I think i will be dead in 5-10 years lol not even joking. But i am willing to learn about this new technology and that some ..

O.k.  Well if you do not invest at all, then you are going to have a lot more difficulties profiting at all from bitcoin, except for the overall infrastructure and general system incentives that Bitcoin creates that will likely motivate all currencies to become more sound in their money practices.

Of course, with any investment, you have to make sure that your basic expenses are covered first, and you also have to have some liquid emergency funds available to make sure that you are not stressing or desperate about shortages of cash flow.. So Yeah, if you hardly have any cashflow than it is going to be more difficult for you to stack away value in bitcoins, whether merely $20 a month or whatever small amount might work in order to stack a side reserve in an asset that is quite likely to hold its value and to appreciate in value.

I understand that some people have a timeline that is even shorter than 5 years or they might consider that they could be dead in that amount of time, so in those circumstances their investment strategy might change including putting very little into bitcoin and maybe just keeping some money in cash.

I do accept that you have some challenging circumstances if you are having quite difficult times in stashing away any cash or value or an inability to save, so one of your first priorities might be to figure out how to increase your incoming cashflow and maybe even to reduce your outgoing cashflow, to the extent feasible.  Each person likely has measures that s/he can take to improve these matters or even figuring out ways to plan ahead, but if you get to a point of total exhaustion of methods to be able to create a savings plan into bitcoin, then I agree it is going to be harder for you to profit as much directly from bitcoin as compared with someone who is able to generate enough surplus cashflow in order to be able to stash some of the extra savings into bitcoin... even if it is only $20 a month or whatever is reasonably and feasibly possible without risking too much regarding maintaining a decent cash reserves for emergencies and for monthly expenses, food, water and shelter, as the most basic of needs.....
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 03:32:13 AM

Note: If they hack the core of a site they can get the seeds and get through your TOTP MFA. This is not possible with Yubikey.
Sir, any link explaining in more detailed way how works youbikey?
Many thanks

I linked to the below yubico.com website, earlier today.  Maybe that one is helpful?

When I got sim ported which also involved the hacker taking over some of my email accounts, the hacker also set up authy in my name (those fucks) because I had not set up authy.... It was quite a bit of a hassle to get that sorted out, but seems to be an advantage to attempt to stay on top of things including having some things set up in your name in order that hackers would not be able to do so after they have taken over your accounts.... .. so yeah, there are worse solutions that GA... and like was mentioned earlier, maybe setting up a Yubikey is an option too (https://www.yubico.com/).

I understand that some of these matters are complicated, but part of the responsibility of holding bitcoin and getting into this new fucking be your own bank crap is to do a bit more work to learn and to attempt to take decent and reasonable measures to protect your wealth... I can personally testify that losing bitcoins to hackers is not a good feeling... . especially if you work decently hard to stack your sats or whatever and spend a decent amount of time building, building and building, and with a few key strokes, fucking bitcoin transactions are not (currently) reversible.
rebal15

Activity: 527
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 03:36:29 AM

Libra poisoned the well.

It would almost certainly destabilize currencies and even countries if/when let loose.
Example: a country has NIRP...Libra does not...so, you sell local currency and pocket the % (of NIRP) every year; or, you are in a non G-7 country...you sell local currency and buy Libra (a basket is almost always better than a single one). India and Russia-first two large countries to ban Libra on day one, I think.

Regarding libra and bitcoin-not sure how it would affect it, but i disagree about any optimism.
If I was one of bitcoin leaders or code contributors (and I am not), I would greatly accelerate Lightning wallets development.
On a positive side, some in Congress (and not in Senate) seem to understand the difference between something that is decentralized and centralized.

What do you mean with "bitcoin leaders"?
Negotiation

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2019, 03:40:34 AM

don't mind just asked how to set image Down place on profile name?
Example: cap image.
Biodom
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3844

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 03:45:48 AM

Libra poisoned the well.

It would almost certainly destabilize currencies and even countries if/when let loose.
Example: a country has NIRP...Libra does not...so, you sell local currency and pocket the % (of NIRP) every year; or, you are in a non G-7 country...you sell local currency and buy Libra (a basket is almost always better than a single one). India and Russia-first two large countries to ban Libra on day one, I think.

Regarding libra and bitcoin-not sure how it would affect it, but i disagree about any optimism.
If I was one of bitcoin leaders or code contributors (and I am not), I would greatly accelerate Lightning wallets development.
On a positive side, some in Congress (and not in Senate) seem to understand the difference between something that is decentralized and centralized.

opinion leaders, what else, bud.
rebal15

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 03:49:03 AM

Libra poisoned the well.

You mean like political leaders.
Biodom
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 03:50:10 AM

Libra poisoned the well.

no, the exact opposite...you are clearly not familiar with the term.
rebal15

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 03:52:39 AM

Libra poisoned the well.

no, the exact opposite

So, the anarchist leaders.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 03:56:28 AM

Libra poisoned the well.

How is your wait for sub $9k coins going bud?

Are you getting nervous, yet?

And, you also had suggested that you might be waiting for much lower prices.  Didn't you suggest $7.5k price area as a more deeper correction wave?

Regarding my earlier post, captured below.  I believe that I am in need to request an extension of time for our "imminent" momentum to re-visit supra $10k.  Another 24 hours could be enough, perhaps?  Should I give up on supra $10k?  Are we "going down, before up?"  just askin (sayin).    Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy     Wink        Tongue

[edited out]
Are we in concordance about anything?

I would like to be in concordance that it surely looks like we are imminently about to re-visit supra $10k.   The next hours seem to be critical.tm
rebal15

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 04:00:23 AM

Libra poisoned the well.

How is your wait for sub $9k coins going bud?

Are you getting nervous, yet?

And, you also had suggested that you might be waiting for much lower prices.  Didn't you suggest $7.5k price area as a more deeper correction wave?

Regarding my earlier post, captured below.  I believe that I am in need to request an extension of time for our "imminent" momentum to re-visit supra $10k.  Another 24 hours could be enough, perhaps?  Should I give up on supra $10k?  Are we "going down, before up?"  just askin (sayin).    Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy     Wink        Tongue

[edited out]
Are we in concordance about anything?

I would like to be in concordance that it surely looks like we are imminently about to re-visit supra $10k.   The next hours seem to be critical.tm

I would prefer to talk about the term "bitcoin leaders" not about "bitcoin price".
If you have any explanation?
Biodom
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 04:07:57 AM

Libra poisoned the well.

no, the exact opposite

no, knowledge leaders, aka someone who knows math.
rebal15

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 04:13:38 AM

Libra poisoned the well.

no, the exact opposite

no, knowledge leaders, aka someone who knows math.
Ok, so they are developers.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 04:19:36 AM

[edited out]

I would prefer to talk about the term "bitcoin leaders" not about "bitcoin price".
If you have any explanation?

Of course, you would, you troll-laden unable to focus diptwat, raising questions about stupid-ass shit that does not really matter in order that you might be able to hook onto some troll/shill talking points to distract from more "important" stuff.

Speaking of "important stuff," earlier today we were opining about risks of attempting to kill bears by spear.  Holy shit.
realr0ach

Activity: 924
Merit: 311

#TheGoyimKnow

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 04:23:44 AM

What's wrong with Buttunlocker?  Grin  Account hacked or another roach-wannabe?  Grin

Shitunlocker is Jewish cointelpro.  His purpose is to spam the thread with jibberish to try and distract people anytime he sees me talking about Jewish crimes and financial Ponzi schemes.  Can't have the goyim knowing (woops too late).
Pages: « 1 ... 24291 24292 24293 24294 24295 24296 24297 24298 24299 24300 24301 24302 24303 24304 24305 24306 24307 24308 24309 24310 24311 24312 24313 24314 24315 24316 24317 24318 24319 24320 24321 24322 24323 24324 24325 24326 24327 24328 24329 24330 24331 24332 24333 24334 24335 24336 24337 24338 24339 24340 [24341] 24342 24343 24344 24345 24346 24347 24348 24349 24350 24351 24352 24353 24354 24355 24356 24357 24358 24359 24360 24361 24362 24363 24364 24365 24366 24367 24368 24369 24370 24371 24372 24373 24374 24375 24376 24377 24378 24379 24380 24381 24382 24383 24384 24385 24386 24387 24388 24389 24390 24391 ... 33302 »
  Print  

Jump to: