May 07, 2024, 11:10:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
New ATH - 43 (69.4%)
<$60,000 - 19 (30.6%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 ... 24304 24305 24306 24307 24308 24309 24310 24311 24312 24313 24314 24315 24316 24317 24318 24319 24320 24321 24322 24323 24324 24325 24326 24327 24328 24329 24330 24331 24332 24333 24334 24335 24336 24337 24338 24339 24340 24341 24342 24343 24344 24345 24346 24347 24348 24349 24350 24351 24352 24353 [24354] 24355 24356 24357 24358 24359 24360 24361 24362 24363 24364 24365 24366 24367 24368 24369 24370 24371 24372 24373 24374 24375 24376 24377 24378 24379 24380 24381 24382 24383 24384 24385 24386 24387 24388 24389 24390 24391 24392 24393 24394 24395 24396 24397 24398 24399 24400 24401 24402 24403 24404 ... 33331 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26373657 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
bitmover
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 5921

bitcoindata.science

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2019, 02:54:08 AM

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/cfbjqh/cryptoart_bitcoin_obituaries/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
realr0ach

Activity: 924
Merit: 311

#TheGoyimKnow

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 02:57:02 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2019, 03:19:07 AM by realr0ach

Closing this fraud exchange will be quite bullish for Bitcoin. We might have been at 100K already if Bitmex didn't exist.

Uh no, 100% wrong.  Bitcoin in functionality is essentially an energy virus with the amount of energy expended being used in an attempt to create a pseudo price floor.  The price always trends downwards to this cost of production floor so for the price of Bitcoin to currently be $100k, the amount of mining and energy used right now would need to be something like 30x higher than it currently is.  

I'm not going to bother to calculate how much energy used in sunk cost fallacy that is, but it's probably more than the energy used by every nation on the entire planet combined.  Mining capex charts also have the appearance of a thrown baseball at the top of it's arc with nowhere to go but down or sideways at best.
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 4898

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 03:27:30 AM

Going to catch up with 36 pages LOL

Here you go Bhai, i am sure @Hueristic skipped some pages too Cheesy - My Biased point of view-

Guilty Grin

dyask

Activity: 854
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 03:33:52 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1), nutildah (1)

Closing this fraud exchange will be quite bullish for Bitcoin. We might have been at 100K already if Bitmex didn't exist.

Uh no, 100% wrong.  Bitcoin in functionality is essentially an energy virus with the amount of energy expended being used in an attempt to create a pseudo price floor.  The price always trends downwards to this cost of production floor so for the price of Bitcoin to currently be $100k, the amount of mining and energy used right now would need to be something like 30x higher than it currently is.  

I'm not going to bother to calculate how much energy used in sunk cost fallacy that is, but it's probably more than the energy used by every nation on the entire planet combined.  Mining capex charts also have the appearance of a thrown baseball at the top of it's arc with nowhere to go but down or sideways at best.

Your fallacy is that you don't understand that the amount of hashing follows price, not the other way around.   If bitcoin soars to $100k then you will see large increases in difficultly and more miners jump on board.   It is the amount of miners that drives the power consumption and builds the floor.   If the price declines below the floor then many miners shutdown or move on.   If the price doesn't drop too far the mining will recover to a new lower level.  

In general the risk in mining is more in terms of coins produced and less in terms of fiat currencies.    If all coins mined are sold the risk is lower but the potential reward is limited.   If the coins are held the risk is much higher but the potential rewards are also much higher.   It works.  
realr0ach

#TheGoyimKnow

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 03:38:43 AM

True, but it's not going away anytime soon, so better look for a workaround such as finding a local community which condemns Tinders and divorces then you increase your chances to not find yourself in such situations. Besides, who wants to be a MGTOW loser?

Incels have always existed, its just now there's a name for their condition. Back in my day it was just called being a nerd or a dork, and then the big day comes when you get laid, and you move up a notch in society, being able to somewhat relate with the rest of sexually-active humanity.

This male feminist Nutildah is the textbook posterboy for the definition of 'beta male' (actually lower than beta male).  If you want to get technical, probably most 'alpha males' are in prison, but playing by the woman's artificial rules designed entirely to benefit herself at your expense instead of playing by your own rules or some mutually agreed to pact amongst other men automatically classifies you in that category.  

The fact is that the current Jewish occupied west (feminism is entirely a Jewish invention) offers absolutely nothing positive for men to participate in.  It gives ALL leverage to women and ZERO to men.  This is why things like MGTOW came to exist - originally started in Japan under the guise of "grass men" or whatever.  People were misled as to the cause of this behavior.  They claimed the Japanese men just didn't like sex.  Wrong.  It's because women are an enormous liability posing as an asset and entering into any type of commitment with one is just willingly putting yourself into lifelong slavery.

The Japanese were like, wait, hold on a minute.  I can just not get married then not be a slave and instead spend my time doing things I'm actually interested in?  I can work 40 hours a week instead of 80 and then have actual hobbies instead of spending my time being the woman's servant 24/7?  Okay, guess I'll do that.  The "grass man" and "MGTOW" phenomenon has zero to do with attractiveness or anything else.  It's entirely based on leaving the slave plantation.  Probably 90% of people on MGTOW reddit are divorced males with 2-3 kids.  I would generally classify anyone that's a bachelor who refuses to get married as 'MGTOW' even if you look like Fabio.  It's simply refusing to accept a bad deal.
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2019, 03:43:03 AM

Even if then there are developers and will do something to adjust the mining difficulty or even the mining algorithm. BTC is still in development and always will be. That is why is unstoppable because can be adjusted and tweaked if problems occur. If you would tell me back in 2009 that in 2017 BTC would be at 20.000$ I would never believe, despite I am big BTC enthusiast from the moment I first read about it. So I can understand you and why this is so hard to believe that BTC would be worth a million in a few years.

When I read your posts I don't understand your attitude. Why are you so angry on all of us BTC believers?

Nobody is encouraging anybody to buy BTC in this thread. Just a group of BTC fans try to hang together and talk about BTC. Only haters come and start to talk trash about us and BTC.
Maybe heaters like you should open a new thread were you will be able to discuss what you want about BTC.

Why come here over and over again only to trow few epithets and accusations against the hall BTC movement?

Try to be reasonable and avoid attacks and maybe then there will be a chance for a productive discussion. Otherwise, I do not know why you even start when is obvious that nobody here takes you seriously.
realr0ach

#TheGoyimKnow

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 03:56:37 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2019, 04:40:18 AM by realr0ach

Your fallacy is that you don't understand that the amount of hashing follows price, not the other way around.

You're trying to push a chicken and egg fallacy concerning:  who came first, the miner or the speculator?  In reality, sometimes miners expand first causing the price to rise, and sometimes speculators artificially rig the price higher trying to scam other people into taking the bait.  Also, since Bitcoin mining is designed to centralize and everyone and their mom knows ASICs have been centralized under companies like Bitmain forever, the miner and speculator is USUALLY THE SAME PERSON attempting to defraud everyone else through manipulation their monopoly on supply affords.

And for the 5000th time, if 'stock to flow' worked on something that's not a real resource or commodity, then millions of dead PoW altcoins wouldn't already exist.  How did 'stock to flow' work out for you there?  Stock to flow only works on resources humans actually need, and nobody needs Bitcoin because it's not the unit of account of anything and not a resource in itself.  I'd love for you to write a white paper proving 'stock to flow' is an ironclad law for Bitcoin but not Dogecoin, which is virtually the same thing.  The truth is it works for neither because they aren't resources people need or that you're held at gunpoint to utilize by force.  90% of the world can simply say "Fuck you. I'm not using your Jewish cashless society slavery system.  I'm using physical metals instead", then hows that 'stock to flow' work out for you?
VB1001
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 2540

<<CypherPunkCat>>

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2019, 05:12:03 AM

https://i.imgur.com/6w1tsIU.png

#bitcoin 2012 Stock-to-flow model still works!
You are a moron posting flat out lies in order to try and scam people just like the other 99% of financial scammers on Twitter.

Hey hey hey, it's not okay to insult people when you comment on other people's posts.

You do not realize that with this attitude you are not going anywhere.

You can say the same, talk as you want, but do not insult.
realr0ach

#TheGoyimKnow

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 05:48:31 AM

VB1001, you do not post a single original thought in this thread.  You do absolutely nothing besides repost bogus propaganda from Twitter pump and dump scammers, much like Micgoossens.  Completely useless.  Let me guess, you're an Indian boy living in Calcutta named Deepak.

The scam known as digital shitcoins are an exact metaphor for mainstream, Jewish media music.  The kikes put garbage like Faith No More on television instead of Pantera just like they try to shovel you digital shitcoin scams instead of physical metals.  They were like, hey, these Faith No More guys are fucking idiots.  This Pantera guy is way better and looks like he might be into goyim liberation ideology.  Let's shovel them some Faith No More instead.
VB1001
Legendary

<<CypherPunkCat>>

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2019, 05:48:59 AM
Merited by El duderino_ (2)

https://i.imgur.com/6w1tsIU.png

#bitcoin 2012 Stock-to-flow model still works!
You are a moron posting flat out lies in order to try and scam people just like the other 99% of financial scammers on Twitter.

Hey hey hey, it's not okay to insult people when you comment on other people's posts.

You do not realize that with this attitude you are not going anywhere.

You can say the same, talk as you want, but do not insult.
I mean, fuck r0ach, but where the fuck have you been, like 80% of this entire thread has been insults at each other but luckily for the most part everyone takes it as good humor, except for jbreher when you call him a government mole. Then he be mad

I understand the ironic or sarcastic way that we all use in WO, is part of the thread and in that context you can practically use any adjective and no one will get upset, but this person's posts are neither ironic nor sarcastic, they simply insult and despise

I do not worry about it, but I feel sorry for his behavior. Wink

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D_2SxSCU8AAEnOu.png

Good morning, WO,s
VB1001
Legendary

<<CypherPunkCat>>

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2019, 05:58:18 AM

VB1001, you do not post a single original thought in this thread.  You do absolutely nothing besides repost bogus propaganda from Twitter pump and dump scammers, much like Micgoossens.  Completely useless.  Let me guess, you're an Indian boy living in Calcutta named Deepak.

The scam known as digital shitcoins are an exact metaphor for mainstream, Jewish media music.  The kikes put garbage like Faith No More on television instead of Pantera just like they try to shovel you digital shitcoin scams instead of physical metals.  They were like, hey, these Faith No More guys are fucking idiots.  This Pantera guy is way better and looks like he might be into goyim liberation ideology.  Let's shovel them some Faith No More instead.

You need to go out and relate to real people or you will end up worse than you are, you have all the neurons burned, use the last one you have left to walk and leave the basement.

Goodbye, have fun. Cheesy
mindrust
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2433

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2019, 05:59:44 AM
Merited by RejectedBanana (1)

People aren't blind. They understood how Bitcoin proceeds and where it is going.

This is not like the last time where everybody lost their shit after the gox crash.

This time the buyers pile up and buy all the cheap coins from the stupid bears. If this keeps happening, Bears will eventually run out of coins or they will get smarter and join the hodlers at least for a while till the next ath. Both of these situations have the same end result.

Don't forget some of us here are actually bears but just waiting for the right time to dump to get lambos and playing the bull game for now. Grin it is nothing to be shamed of. (You can call them "crypto bears" Cheesy)

The only real bulls here are the people like Trace Mayer who bought when it was pennies and don't even think about selling at all. I know there are people like Trace in this topic too.
dyask

Activity: 854
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 06:03:05 AM

Your fallacy is that you don't understand that the amount of hashing follows price, not the other way around.

You're trying to push a chicken and egg fallacy concerning:  who came first, the miner or the speculator?  In reality, sometimes miners expand first causing the price to rise, and sometimes speculators artificially rig the price higher trying to scam other people into taking the bait.  Also, since Bitcoin mining is designed to centralize and everyone and their mom knows ASICs have been centralized under companies like Bitmain forever, the miner and speculator is USUALLY THE SAME PERSON attempting to defraud everyone else through manipulation their monopoly on supply affords.

And for the 5000th time, if 'stock to flow' worked on something that's not a real resource or commodity, then millions of dead PoW altcoins wouldn't already exist.  How did 'stock to flow' work out for you there?  Stock to flow only works on resources humans actually need, and nobody needs Bitcoin because it's not the unit of account of anything and not a resource in itself.  I'd love for you to write a white paper proving 'stock to flow' is an ironclad law for Bitcoin but not Dogecoin, which is virtually the same thing.  The truth is it works for neither because they aren't resources people need or that you're held at gunpoint to utilize by force.  90% of the world can simply say "Fuck you. I'm not using your Jewish cashless society slavery system.  I'm using physical metals instead", then hows that 'stock to flow' work out for you?

No I'm not, bitcoin already exists.   Chicken or egg doesn't matter.   
El duderino_
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 12064

BTC + Crossfit, living life.

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 06:10:45 AM

Ok things are quiet.  The location game.  Prize is 10 merits to first person able to tell me where this is.  It is a well known location somewhere in the world.  More pixels will be added randomly.

Wait a little bit with pixels please, gotta do a few things This morning .... be back here in 2hours and 30 minutes ....  Cheesy Grin
HairyMaclairy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 2174

Degenerate bull hatter & Bitcoin monotheist

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 06:12:57 AM

So here I am drinking beer and watching my 7 year old daughter take apart her little tikes fort with a socket set and screw driver.

She will be changing the oil on the car by the time she is 10.  
realr0ach

#TheGoyimKnow

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 06:13:03 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2019, 07:05:32 AM by realr0ach

People aren't blind. They understood how Bitcoin proceeds and where it is going.

This is not like the last time where everybody lost their shit after the gox crash.

This time the buyers pile up and buy all the cheap coins from the stupid bears.

You would have a point if Bitcoin was actually money or a resource, but it's not.  It's just people gambling on trading - of all things - timestamps around, much like Butalik Butterin and his CryptoKitties scam.  There is no fundamental difference in Bitcoin and CryptoKitties.  In most markets cornering the whole market is actually a big thing and grants you some large amount of power and extortion/price gouging capability.  That is not the case with digital shitcoins because they're just imaginary, valueless timestamps with no way to force anyone to buy them from you.  

This is why money, as per the Aristotle definition, is required to be a real world physical commodity.  Artificial scarcity in a vacuum has no value. Anything involving artificial scarcity is just a Keynesian scam.  Things like CryptoKitties were probably the bellwether symbol of peak digital currency scam with everyone in the market after that destined to lose everything at some point:

https://hackernoon.com/how-we-made-100k-trading-cryptokitties-2d69aebe715b

Someone accussed me once of being Chris Duane (I'm not), but he has an appropriate quote this context:  "Anytime someone is getting something for nothing, someone else is getting a whole lot of nothing for something".  That's why all this garbage is an immoral scam which is destined to run out of losers willing to get nothing for something and then causing it all to implode leaving everyone penniless.
El duderino_
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 12064

BTC + Crossfit, living life.

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 06:47:53 AM

So here I am drinking beer and watching my 7 year old daughter take apart her little tikes fort with a socket set and screw driver.

She will be changing the oil on the car by the time she is 10.  

Good good, keep her away from electric cars and batterie changes etc Cheesy
HairyMaclairy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 2174

Degenerate bull hatter & Bitcoin monotheist

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 07:13:55 AM

Yeah strictly limited to changing tyres and windshield wipers on an electric car. They are scary. Not that there’s much to maintain. 
realr0ach

#TheGoyimKnow

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 07:14:48 AM

Stefan Molyneux makes...shockingly obvious discovery:

fillippone
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 15476

Fully fledged Merit Cycler - Golden Feather 22-23

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2019, 07:16:09 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2019, 10:01:04 AM by fillippone
Merited by El duderino_ (2), nutildah (1)

It's time (again) for a Wall Observer Meta Post!

Merit analysis based on LoyceV merit file: http://loyce.club/Merit/merit.all.txt

Merit updated to July 19 2:49 AM UTC

Total merits sent on WO:     27178
Weekly Merits sent on WO: 281 (-217)
Merited Users: 578 (+5)

TOP 100 MERIT RECEIVERS:
Code:

1.micgoossens             1707
2.Last of the V8s         1569
3.HairyMaclairy           1149
4.xhomerx10               1123
5.Toxic2040                910
6.BobLawblaw               905
7.jojo69                   783
8.infofront                707
9.JayJuanGee               661
10.LFC_Bitcoin             593
11.d_eddie                 506
12.Torque                  490
13.bitserve                472
14.VB1001                  406
15.gentlemand              380
16.Paashaas                363
17.Elwar                   343
18.kenzawak                342
19.Globb0                  306
20.mindrust                295
21.cAPSLOCK                287
22.mfort312                282
23.JimboToronto            271
24.Raja_MBZ                247
25.goldkingcoiner          247
26.BTCMILLIONAIRE          247
27.Rosewater Foundation    244
28.jbreher                 228
29.kurious                 226
30.ivomm                   226
31.Biodom                  218
32.Lambie Slayer           218
33.TERA2                   194
34.realr0ach               192
35.Phil_S                  185
36.bones261                183
37.Ibian                   180
38.fillippone              176
39.Kylapoiss               169
40.600watt                 165
41.kingcolex               162
42.vroom                   161
43.Icygreen                158
44.marcus_of_augustus      156
45.yefi                    153
46.nutildah                151
47.JSRAW                   148
48.Hueristic               140
49.Wekkel                  137
50.Arriemoller             132
51.StartupAnalyst          130
52.toknormal               129
53.Pamoldar                121
54.Anon136                 121
55.Spaceman_Spiff_Original 119
56.Cryptotourist           109
57.kirreev070              107
58.Dabs                    106
59.bitcoinPsycho           105
60.BinaryReign             105
61.vapourminer             104
62.explorer                 97
63.Bitcoinaire              95
64.AlcoHoDL                 86
65.lightfoot                85
66.Searing                  83
67.Cryptoqueeen             81
68.serveria.com             80
69.sirazimuth               72
70.STT                      72
71.BlindMayorBitcorn        72
72.HI-TEC99                 71
73.Gyrsur                   69
74.cryptjh                  68
75.somac.                   67
76.pacman7331               66
77.Totscha                  65
78.cannycassiopeia          64
79.conspirosphere.tk        63
80.Majormax                 62
81.DeathAngel               62
82.bitebits                 59
83.crypmike                 58
84.nanobtc                  57
85.suchmoon                 56
86.Karartma1                56
87.strawbs                  54
88.Samarkand                54
89.theymos                  53
90.FractalUniverse          53
91.rolling                  51
92.BitcoinNewsMagazine      51
93.RayX12                   50
94.fluidjax                 50
95.RoomBot                  48
96.encycrypto               48
97.Speculatoross            47
98.ErisDiscordia            47
99.PoolMinor                46
100.gembitz                 46

TOP 100 MERIT SENDERS:
Code:
1.JayJuanGee              2262
2.BobLawblaw              1921
3.micgoossens             1220
4.LFC_Bitcoin             1041
5.bones261                1033
6.infofront                970
7.Last of the V8s          786
8.Globb0                   712
9.jbreher                  685
10.xhomerx10               682
11.vapourminer             598
12.mindrust                578
13.HairyMaclairy           562
14.cAPSLOCK                546
15.600watt                 502
16.marcus_of_augustus      502
17.Toxic2040               411
18.jojo69                  379
19.Torque                  339
20.Paashaas                318
21.QuestionAuthority       311
22.Hueristic               268
23.d_eddie                 267
24.yefi                    256
25.bitserve                245
26.Dabs                    224
27.kurious                 223
28.BlindMayorBitcorn       209
29.gentlemand              205
30.Wekkel                  205
31.Ibian                   205
32.ErisDiscordia           200
33.VB1001                  197
34.kenzawak                191
35.bitebits                186
36.suchmoon                182
37.RoomBot                 180
38.Karartma1               179
39.explorer                155
40.JimboToronto            150
41.Raja_MBZ                147
42.Gyrsur                  144
43.Dunkelheit667           143
44.mfort312                141
45.BTCMILLIONAIRE          118
46.nutildah                118
47.Pamoldar                117
48.Rosewater Foundation    116
49.edgar                   115
50.kingcolex               114
51.Searing                 112
52.goldkingcoiner          110
53.ivomm                   107
54.Lambie Slayer           106
55.ssmc2                   105
56.Majormax                105
57.Arriemoller             105
58.PoolMinor               101
59.xyzzy099                 99
60.fillippone               98
61.Biodom                   92
62.P_Shep                   91
63.lightfoot                89
64.tonyq                    87
65.julian071                86
66.conspirosphere.tk        82
67.Kylapoiss                81
68.sirazimuth               79
69.Icygreen                 79
70.Phil_S                   74
71.RayX12                   73
72.Elwar                    72
73.criptix                  72
74.vroom                    71
75.JSRAW                    67
76.DeathAngel               66
77.StartupAnalyst           60
78.Cryptotourist            57
79.Anon136                  56
80.bitcoinPsycho            56
81.empowering               55
82.rolling                  52
83.Jayjay04                 50
84.sammy007                 50
85.soullyG                  49
86.FractalUniverse          48
87.STT                      47
88.mymenace                 46
89.MrFreeRoMan              45
90.Bitcoinaire              44
91.AlexGR                   43
92.Totscha                  42
93.serveria.com             40
94.AlcoHoDL                 40
95.afbitcoins               40
96.nanobtc                  38
97.fabiorem                 37
98.flynn                    37
99.MirkoIta                 36
100.crypmike                36

TOP 100 WEEKLY RECEIVERS:

Code:

1.fillippone                25
2.gentlemand                18
3.Elwar                     14
4.micgoossens               13
5.VB1001                    13
6.Toxic2040                 11
7.JayJuanGee                11
8.LFC_Bitcoin               10
9.JSRAW                     10
10.Phil_S                    8
11.kingcolex                 8
12.lightfoot                 8
13.mindrust                  7
14.HairyMaclairy             5
15.infofront                 5
16.JimboToronto              5
17.makrospex                 5
18.CoinClarity               5
19.BobLawblaw                4
20.Globb0                    4
21.mfort312                  4
22.nutildah                  4
23.BitcoinNewsMagazine       4
24.Woodie                    4
25.d_eddie                   3
26.kenzawak                  3
27.kurious                   3
28.ivomm                     3
29.Lambie Slayer             3
30.Dabs                      3
31.bitcoinPsycho             3
32.sirazimuth                3
33.erre                      3
34.xhomerx10                 2
35.jojo69                    2
36.Paashaas                  2
37.jbreher                   2
38.Biodom                    2
39.600watt                   2
40.vroom                     2
41.Cryptotourist             2
42.Majormax                  2
43.ChinkyEyes                2
44.Saint-loup                2
45.wwzsocki                  2
46._javi_                    2
47.bkbirge                   2
48.Stevenirving              2
49.Negotiation               2
50.CristiTCM                 2
51.Raja_MBZ                  1
52.Wekkel                    1
53.Arriemoller               1
54.Spaceman_Spiff_Original   1
55.vapourminer               1
56.DeathAngel                1
57.bitebits                  1
58.suchmoon                  1
59.smartcomet                1
60.Krubster                  1
61.Wilhelm                   1
62.willope                   1
63.Royse777                  1
64.RapTarX                   1
65.NeuroticFish              1
66.epilido                   1

TOP 100 WEEKLY SENDERS    
Code:

1.JayJuanGee                48
2.BobLawblaw                32
3.micgoossens               26
4.LFC_Bitcoin               15
5.vapourminer               12
6.bones261                   8
7.600watt                    8
8.VB1001                     8
9.fillippone                 8
10.nutildah                  7
11.JSRAW                     6
12.HairyMaclairy             5
13.JimboToronto              5
14.P_Shep                    5
15.lightfoot                 5
16.infofront                 4
17.suchmoon                  4
18.bkbirge                   4
19.mindrust                  3
20.mfort312                  3
21.kingcolex                 3
22.ivomm                     3
23.Majormax                  3
24.shasan                    3
25.makrospex                 3
26.Globb0                    2
27.jbreher                   2
28.jojo69                    2
29.Hueristic                 2
30.kurious                   2
31.gentlemand                2
32.kenzawak                  2
33.Dunkelheit667             2
34.vroom                     2
35.bitcoinPsycho             2
36.ChinkyEyes                2
37.LoyceV                    2
38.redsn0w                   2
39.o_e_l_e_o                 2
40.RapTarX                   2
41.xhomerx10                 1
42.Wekkel                    1
43.Pamoldar                  1
44.Searing                   1
45.Lambie Slayer             1
46.Arriemoller               1
47.Biodom                    1
48.Icygreen                  1
49.Phil_S                    1
50.DeathAngel                1
51.Cryptotourist             1
52.BitcoinNewsMagazine       1
53.Stevenirving              1
54.gappie                    1
55.willope                   1
56.NeuroticFish              1
57._javi_                    1
58.actmyname                 1
59.BitcoinNewbie15           1
60.Theoak*                   1
61.Last of the V8s           0
62.cAPSLOCK                  0
63.marcus_of_augustus        0
64.Toxic2040                 0
65.Torque                    0
66.Paashaas                  0
67.QuestionAuthority         0

WEEKLY sMERITS BALANCE

Code:
SMerits Balance=Received Merits/2-Sent Merits

Positive Balance means an user has been increasing sMerits on the WO thread, while negative numbers means the users has sent more merits on WO than received.
Negative numbers are possible or because he has been generous this week because he has been greedy past weeks (so only temporary imbalance), or because he has hoarded smerits on other threads spending them on WO thread, or because he's a merit source.

TOP 10 WEEKLY RECEIVERS
Code:
1.gentlemand                 7
2.Elwar                      7
3.Toxic2040                5.5
4.fillippone               4.5
5.Phil_S                     3
6.CoinClarity              2.5
7.Woodie                     2
8.d_eddie                  1.5
9.Dabs                     1.5
10.sirazimuth              1.5

TOP 10 WEEKLY SENDERS
Code:
1. JayJuanGee             -42,5
2. BobLawblaw               -30
3. micgoossens            -19,5
4. vapourminer            -11,5
5. LFC_Bitcoin              -10
6. bones261                  -8
7. 600watt                   -7
8. nutildah                  -5
9. P_Shep                    -5
10. suchmoon               -3,5

Huge drop in merit circulation this week, compared to last week. Maybe price movements improved contingent price observing posts and meme instead of thoughtful post? Or is that our fellow WO MS drained their monthly allowance?

Still fixing glitches here and there, I am using this to getting better at data management.
I can provide those stats for fun, If you think they are, otherwise...I can stop here

Pages: « 1 ... 24304 24305 24306 24307 24308 24309 24310 24311 24312 24313 24314 24315 24316 24317 24318 24319 24320 24321 24322 24323 24324 24325 24326 24327 24328 24329 24330 24331 24332 24333 24334 24335 24336 24337 24338 24339 24340 24341 24342 24343 24344 24345 24346 24347 24348 24349 24350 24351 24352 24353 [24354] 24355 24356 24357 24358 24359 24360 24361 24362 24363 24364 24365 24366 24367 24368 24369 24370 24371 24372 24373 24374 24375 24376 24377 24378 24379 24380 24381 24382 24383 24384 24385 24386 24387 24388 24389 24390 24391 24392 24393 24394 24395 24396 24397 24398 24399 24400 24401 24402 24403 24404 ... 33331 »
  Print  

Jump to: