May 05, 2024, 08:23:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
New ATH - 43 (69.4%)
<$60,000 - 19 (30.6%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 ... 30418 30419 30420 30421 30422 30423 30424 30425 30426 30427 30428 30429 30430 30431 30432 30433 30434 30435 30436 30437 30438 30439 30440 30441 30442 30443 30444 30445 30446 30447 30448 30449 30450 30451 30452 30453 30454 30455 30456 30457 30458 30459 30460 30461 30462 30463 30464 30465 30466 30467 [30468] 30469 30470 30471 30472 30473 30474 30475 30476 30477 30478 30479 30480 30481 30482 30483 30484 30485 30486 30487 30488 30489 30490 30491 30492 30493 30494 30495 30496 30497 30498 30499 30500 30501 30502 30503 30504 30505 30506 30507 30508 30509 30510 30511 30512 30513 30514 30515 30516 30517 30518 ... 33325 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26372529 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10212

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
April 14, 2022, 09:12:40 PM

stuff

I hear what you are saying....

I edited my above post because I had not realized that in my first response, I had not responded to your whole post.

Edited: Whoops... I had to add some further response.  Initially I posted a response only one or two paragraphs, then I noticed that I had not responded to the whole empowering post. Whoops.

...however

If I want to mention ETH here I will, if I want to mention a broader crypto topic I will...  as you mentioned, this board DOES indeed devolve into a massive selection of topics, and whilst you think that "throttling "shitcoin" talk" is this boards main strength... I in turn think it is the anti censorship aspect of the thread.

Of course, you have a right to do what you like, and this thread happens to be pretty liberal about accepting off-topic discussions.  You are likely going to get quite a bit of hostility if that is your intention to bring up shitcoins including ethereum or whatever other shitcoin you want to pump, whether for features or just for shits and giggles.

Everyone has access to the "ignore" function, it is super easy to use.

Yes.,. and we have a right to tell you to fuck off, and the thread moderator has a right to delete your posts if he believes you to be purposefully derailing the thread when you can post your intended bullshit somewhere else.

Personally I am not married to any of these damn craptocurrencies,  

Good for you.

I kind of like bitcoin myself.  I find bitcoin to be a paradigm shifting invention that is likely to change the world in a lot of ways including that we are in the midst of the largest wealth transfer ever experienced by mankind and you can recognize that or you can get distracted into shitcoins.. which are not any kinds of leaders in anything except for hanging on the coat-tails of bitcoin and trying to present their lil selfies as if they were some kind of a comparable and/or complementary asset.

Don't get me wrong, I believe that shitcoins are inevitable just like satoshi had recognized that there were going to be a lot of imitators - but the mere fact that shitcoins are inevitable and they are temporarily attracting value into them, does not mean that we should allow this thread to get distracted with such ongoing nonsense lack of focus in our discussion of bitcoin related matters.

but I find it , hilarious tbh that some people are so strongly allergic to "shitcoins"

You are projecting.

We (Royal perhaps?) are not allergic to shitcoins in these here parts merely because we do not want this topic to devolve into such distractions.

that , you make a post , say about a guy who ended up in prison after they travelled to NK, and "helped NK evade sanctions" and somehow, because he has been involved with Ethereum, that suddenly , one feels the need to spazz out and start hyperventilating and barking about "shitcoins/shitcoiner"  .... I mean it is hardly like the topic I posted was about shitcoins, and it was hardly a shill for Ethereum.

Of course, that post and your link could be read either way, and I doubt that suchmoon's response was off-topic to bring up the shitcoin angle, even if that might not have been your original intention.

Btw, Ethereum defo very much exists,
Fuck ethereum and that scam smoke and mirrors nonsense...

take that propaganda and pumpening to some other thread... whether in this forum or somewhere else.

Why do we need to hear in this thread about the various ways that ethereum is being used (and having utility and blah blah blah other points you would like to make about that)?

and, regardless of ones maximalism within their own portfolio, which is entirely their choice... but braying at the moon "THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE" is

No one said that.. .you are making shit up.  Of course, as I already mentioned, there is a difference between staying on topic for the thread and whether there might be some justifications to diversify or involve yourself in such a shitcoin like ethereum or any of the various other shitcoins/projects associated with it.

This does not happen to be "all the ways that you can make ur lil selfie rich" thread.  Hadn't you noticed?  If you want that thread, then go make your own thread, because shitcoins are neither on topic here, and they are a distraction, and likely to cause devolution if permitted (even in small ways) in these here parts... so did I say "fuck off " with that nonsense, yet?    Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

, kinda inane and does not in reality, match reality in any way shape or form.

Who cares about reality?  This is not the "everything that happens to be real" thread.  Have you heard of bitcoin?  Do you know how to focus ur lil selfie?  Do you happen to recognize and appreciate that value comes from trying to focus rather than not?

Also, is it worth making the point that many of these craptocurrencies are chalk and cheese, they are not even attempting to be the same thing, not even close.

It is also worth making the point that there are all kinds of threads in which you can compare and contrast the 16,000 shitcoins that happen to exist and some might be imitating bitcoin and others might be their own unique little snowflakes.  Good for them... now fuck off and compare and contrast them in some other place.  Could you?    Tongue

Also, there are shitcoins, no doubt, total pieces of shyte, but, then there are other blockchain projects that are kinda cool, and making headways in their own right, and plenty of "midcaps" again some , maybe even MOST, are crap but some are not.

Yeah.. that's a great proposal empowering.  Come to this thread, and propose that we should become the thread that compares and contrast which shitcoins happen to be less shitty...

Great..

No one else had ever thought about that.  You are bringing so much value to these parts... .

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

NOT.

I do not make the argument that this thread should become a altcoin discussion thread , far from it,

Actions speak louder than words.. did you read what you just posted?  Looks like you want to assert that some shitcoins are less shitty than others and to discuss that in this thread, no?

... but come on guys, it isn't ever going to, and making a loose reference to a craptocurrency other than Bitcoin, is hardly a reason to break out into hives and start barking shitcoin and labelling people who happen to mention one a "shitcoiner tourist" and the like...

Seems like a good reason to me.

Nip it in the bud.

When in doubt, bash shitcoins and possible shitcoiners seems like a good approach to this thread.

Of course, there are some members who ONLY bash shitcoins/shitcoiners, and that could be annoying too because it ends up causing us to have to think about shitcoins/shitcoiners way more than many of us would like to.. better would be if they are not even mentioned, so we do not have to think about that irrelevant nonsense and distracting crap.

My biggest bug about it, in honesty, is it very much reminds me of the "never coiner" dynamic... its very similar in terms of closemindedness.

Are you just making shit up?  What the fuck are you talking about empowering?  If you mostly stick to posting about bitcoin and mentioning shitcoins once in a while, no one is going to say anything about your various divergences from the topic, but if you are trying to suggest that shitcoins are people too, then you are just asking for trouble.

Shitcoins are not necessary to discuss here, but they are not completely off limits either, especially if you are somehow making a post or discussion that is about bitcoin or relates to bitcoin issues, and the guy getting arrested for his Korean presentation surely has tendencies to relate to bitcoin, even though he had happened to have been a distracted ethereum dweeb.

Don't make yourself a distracted ethereum dweeb.. try to focus.. especially in this thread.. if you are able to.  If you can't then we (royal and perhaps others) are going to have to slap you around every time we see you until possible some sense is slapped into your avatar.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

hahahahaha

some members here (not going to mention any names) are easily slap-triggered..

#justsaying

Its the same sort of rhetoric coming from a bitcoin maximalist as ones from a never coiner, literally the same mechanism at play.

Sounds like you are making shit up.

Members here have all kinds of variations of opinions even if they might largely agree to keep shitcoin talk to a minimum in this thread, and surely we do not even all agree on that.. so stop trying to make it sound as if everyone here agrees and we are just spouting out "acceptable" bitcoin talking points... because there is no such thing, and there is plenty to talk about, even if we try to minimize the shitcoin discussions, so it is not like we are running out of topics, even if we may well be attempting to minimize shitcoin devolutions.

For what it is worth.... I know very very very few "shitcoiners"  that are not in fact "Bitcoiners" 1st, and "shitcoiners" 2nd.

Good for you.   Doesn't make shitcoins or shitcoiner talk relevant or welcomed in this thread.

Annnnnnnnnnnnyways..... said my piece now, and imma not ram it down peoples throats, I am pretty sure that we  can all get along, and I for one am now over the convo, I have nothing to add on the topic and so I won't

I heard that before.

Bitcoin is obviously king, obvs.  

Obviously, but you still want to argue about it and you still want to argue about the idea of how much shitcoin talk is relevant here... sounds like you have your own sore points on the topic of wanting more shitcoin acceptance within bitcoinlandia.. blah blah blah.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marcus_of_augustus
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 2348

Eadem mutata resurgo

View Profile
April 14, 2022, 09:18:05 PM

... Musk offer $54.20 is obvious troll but kind of genius too

... he's using SEC filings and tweets to run a pump and dump on twitter stock and rub it in the noses of the SEC

... and make statements about free speech mm.m ... V. Meta trolling

In fact, Twitter stock seems completely unaffected by his PR bullshit.

... you maybe right or wrong about whatever else opinion you are free to hold but this statement is incorrect

... Twitter stock was up 18% on the resumption of trade, now back flat lol ... expect much more roller coaster action

... I'm imagining there's more to this story ... like a huge bankster short position on TWTR (GS recommend sell to $30) or geopolitics battling over platform control and censorships
empowering
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1441

View Profile
April 14, 2022, 09:23:38 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2022, 09:42:05 PM by empowering

TL/DR

Ankle nipping strike 1 - really bro ? toooooo much, OTT, unnecessary , calm your inner white knight

Bro.... I am pretty sure I have not shilled ETH here? or "try to pump" ETH or anything else, and your attempts to police and harangue and your passive aggressive shit is a big fat waste of time.

Apparently, I don't get your attempts to tell me or anyone else here about what this thread is about.

Same.

empowering
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1441

View Profile
April 14, 2022, 09:27:48 PM

SLUT !

(as in "The End" thanks to my Swedish teacher Arriemoller)
HI-TEC99
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 2846

View Profile
April 14, 2022, 09:39:05 PM

$40000!

Cryptotourist

Activity: 1190
Merit: 755

Homo Sapiens Bitcoinerthalensis

View Profile
April 14, 2022, 09:54:40 PM

Ten hut!

5 years in a US prison is a vacation compared to this: ~

Riiight.
Is that how you got prodemoted to here? Quantanamo? Do you enjoy torture? Bitch?

About that though. Could it be, that the poor chap got suicided from one of your colleagues?
Maybe North Korea is not that bad after all. Compared to the US that is bitch.

Oh and are BTC maximalists still a thing? I thought they all died.

Bitcoin maximalism is the future - not the past, yo.

They did. You're obviously in the "shitcoin price movement tracking & discussion" thread.

You know bitch, I get it why you hate the WO so much.
Because you cannot censor it. That Sway Star bitch was all about that too. No?

Kudos to theymos.

Fish and beef flavor cola?

Nah, cockroach & such moons pussy flavour.

Your strawman is adorable though.

Don’t get me wrong honey, but I really really really want to fuck some sense into your brains. Brrr. Not.

Covid update.  Tested neg today.

Repeat after me: “Nobody gives a fuck about your COVID cunt”.
1000 times on paper boyo. Get on it, pronto.

Helping Kim to obtain one would still likely land you in prison.

Why is that? Elaborate bitch. It’s an order.

Your "arguing" is at or below the level of other rainforest shitcointourists here, which is basically a stream of loosely connected fallacies and random insults.

No teeth bitch. Use your lips and learn to swallow.

suchmoon - gets it.

NOT.
And neither do you. Ever.

I think your missing the point.  Nft as a public register for land/property etc can be very useful

Nah, you are definitely missing the point.
You need to take your ass out of here, and take all the lying cunts with ya.

It won't work. First, to have real meaning in the real world, it needs a government system. If they for instance replace the DMV by an Nft, I bet many people will lose their keys and with that lose ownership of their car. The same will happen to properties: if you lose your backup, you lose your house!

So, you’re the colleague or what?
Do you fuck suchmoon in the skull? Answer me. This is also an order.

My point is there is a right way, and a dumb way to do things.  I do not think we have seen the actual utility that the NFT concept provides.  But it took a while with tokens, too.

Can you spare me the melodrama? Please. I’m nauseating.

I will never give up!

Don’t bet on it.

Agreed.

+2 BoD

The name was indeed rooted in doge memes. I mined dogecoin and the time. That's how I made my first bitcoins and ended up on this forum. Please forgive me my youthful shitcoining.

I do not forgive, I do not forget. <— Hey, wait. Your colleagues too?

I'm still mining shitcoins for bitcoins but don't tell anyone

Nah, philipma will make sure he reminds us all. Every.single.time
He is my favourite “tilt account”.

But at least I'm not shilling ETH-NFT-DEFI-ICO in WO.

Oh noes. You’re doing something much much worse.

At ease. Dismissed.

Life’s a Beach
NoorulHuda

Activity: 196
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 14, 2022, 09:55:50 PM

https://news.bitcoin.com/bitcoin-mining-difficulty-drops-for-third-time-in-2022-just-over-100k-blocks-to-go-until-halving/
fr4nkthetank
Legendary

Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182

Now the money is free, and so the people will be

View Profile
April 14, 2022, 09:56:14 PM

Well...NFT's are jus that, non fungible

so you are buying a "unique" asset.  Good luck selling that, by definition its an illiquid maket.  easy to buy, impossible to sell.
get recked fools

For sure, these.... jpegs pixel art  NFTs , are 99.99% shyte.

I mean a NFT that represents a real world asset is sorta more interesting......

but if you spend $2.9 million dollars, for a jpeg of a tweet  Cheesy  , then you deserve what you get .....

ya, i think we all can agree in a short time kids will never know any of these things:
-Paper money
-Land/house registration papers stamped by a notary/lawyer
-Getting your tax return by mail
-mail
-Physical ID Cards
-Physical Wallets
-Gov Money that isn't traceable
-Physical baseball cards

Bitcoin is freedom, (nft or whatever) digital asset that can't be copied, assigns ownership probably plays a role in the above
for better or for worse
ChartBuddy
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1776

1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

View Profile
April 14, 2022, 10:01:22 PM

Explanation
nanobtc

Activity: 601
Merit: 610

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2022, 10:22:20 PM
Merited by Hueristic (1)

Ten hut!
{drivel deleted}

Try the decaf.
 /ignored
philipma1957
Legendary

Activity: 4116
Merit: 7850

'The right to privacy matters'

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2022, 11:16:53 PM

Ten hut!

5 years in a US prison is a vacation compared to this: ~

Riiight.
Is that how you got prodemoted to here? Quantanamo? Do you enjoy torture? Bitch?

About that though. Could it be, that the poor chap got suicided from one of your colleagues?
Maybe North Korea is not that bad after all. Compared to the US that is bitch.

They did. You're obviously in the "shitcoin price movement tracking & discussion" thread.

You know bitch, I get it why you hate the WO so much.
Because you cannot censor it. That Sway Star bitch was all about that too. No?

Kudos to theymos.

Fish and beef flavor cola?

Nah, cockroach & such moons pussy flavour.

Your strawman is adorable though.

Don’t get me wrong honey, but I really really really want to fuck some sense into your brains. Brrr. Not.

Covid update.  Tested neg today.

Repeat after me: “Nobody gives a fuck about your COVID cunt”.
1000 times on paper boyo. Get on it, pronto.

Helping Kim to obtain one would still likely land you in prison.

Why is that? Elaborate bitch. It’s an order.

Your "arguing" is at or below the level of other rainforest shitcointourists here, which is basically a stream of loosely connected fallacies and random insults.

No teeth bitch. Use your lips and learn to swallow.

suchmoon - gets it.

NOT.

I think your missing the point.  Nft as a public register for land/property etc can be very useful

Nah, you are definitely missing the point.
You need to take your ass out of here, and take all the lying cunts with ya.

It won't work. First, to have real meaning in the real world, it needs a government system. If they for instance replace the DMV by an Nft, I bet many people will lose their keys and with that lose ownership of their car. The same will happen to properties: if you lose your backup, you lose your house!

So, you’re the colleague or what?
Do you fuck suchmoon in the skull? Answer me. This is also an order.

My point is there is a right way, and a dumb way to do things.  I do not think we have seen the actual utility that the NFT concept provides.  But it took a while with tokens, too.

Can you spare me the melodrama? Please. I’m nauseating.

I will never give up!

Don’t bet on it.

Agreed.

+2 BoD

The name was indeed rooted in doge memes. I mined dogecoin and the time. That's how I made my first bitcoins and ended up on this forum. Please forgive me my youthful shitcoining.

I do not forgive, I do not forget. <— Hey, wait. Your colleagues too?

I'm still mining shitcoins for bitcoins but don't tell anyone

Nah, philipma will make sure he reminds us all. Every.single.time
He is my favourite “tilt account”.

But at least I'm not shilling ETH-NFT-DEFI-ICO in WO.

Oh noes. You’re doing something much much worse.

At ease. Dismissed.

Life’s a Beach

I mine eth and I am converting it to cash.
I mine ltc/doge and I convert the ltc to cash 💰 I now hodl the doge.
I mine btc and hodl it.

Always subject to change (other then the hodl of btc)
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2022, 11:24:26 PM
Merited by Arriemoller (1)

15 minutes earlier:

https://www.reddit.com/r/ukraine/comments/u3pe8e/clearly_the_azovstal_tunnels_are_working/
ChartBuddy
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1776

1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

View Profile
April 15, 2022, 12:01:27 AM

Explanation
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10212

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
April 15, 2022, 12:01:46 AM
Last edit: April 15, 2022, 03:53:36 AM by JayJuanGee

TL/DR

Ankle nipping strike 1 - really bro ? toooooo much, OTT, unnecessary , calm your inner white knight

You can fuck off with your strike three nonsense.

Just pull the string.  I give no shits regarding your holier than thou bullshit.

I attempted to be nice to you and to substantively respond to you, but you summarized my response as too long for your short attention span lil selfie to read, and you concluded that I am engaging in white knighting.

Do you even know the definition of the term "white knighting"?   Are you speculating that I am standing up for suchmoon?

Fuck suchmoon.  She can stand up for herself.. She does not need any help from me, and furthermore, whatever points that I made in my earlier post(s) did not even attempt to take sides, except to agree that pumping of shitcoins is off topic in this thread, and you seem inclined to want to do that...

Your point about the possible overharshness of the treatment of the Ethereum Foundation dweeb is likely decently-founded, even though it seems that the Ethereum Foundation dweeb might have spent too much time poking the bear or acting like he can do whatever the fuck he likes, even when he had already been denied entrance to North Korea.. so even if I might not agree that nationalities should be able to make those kinds of dictates, going straight in confrontational mode with the USGovt seems to make it more difficult to defend or to plead innocence or ignorance.  

Similar kinds of injustices happen with people who purposefully proclaim that they are not paying taxes, and they are public about it.. wasn't John McAfee fit in such category and even Peter Schiff's dad.   I am not even proclaiming that the US government was correct in their treatement of those folks, but sometimes people get punished quite severely when they take certain public stances that directly challenge the US Govt.

Bro.... I am pretty sure I have not shilled ETH here? or "try to pump" ETH or anything else, and your attempts to police and harangue and your passive aggressive shit is a big fat waste of time.

You just did in your earlier post, when you were trying to say that some shitcoins were less shitty than others and you mentioned ETH a couple of times.  I doubt that I am being passively aggressive... another term that you seem to not understand.

Apparently, I don't get your attempts to tell me or anyone else here about what this thread is about.

Same.

Yes.. We can have opinions, and you have one post on the forum in the past three years and all of a sudden you are a posting in the WO cultural expert.. come back and boss us around like you own the place.. you gonna get slapped.. that's probably what you need.

Anyhow, perhaps we have exhausted this topic because each of us have already expressed our opinions, and we seem to have different ideas.. who would have thunk? especially when you seem to want to say good things about shitcoins, which they do not deserve.. especially in this thread (that is called my opinion).  And, yeah, I remember that you were receptive to shitcoins in the past.. so gonna have to give you three strikes for that...

at least...

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Even Cryptotourist knows this basic fact.

Go figure.

yo.

suchmoon - gets it.

NOT.

Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

And, I was starting to like you.. for a short minute.
savetherainforest

Activity: 1848
Merit: 609

Plant 1xTree for each Satoshi earned!

View Profile
April 15, 2022, 12:50:11 AM

Jay. I think you are doing some metaverse nonsense bullsh!t contest. And you are fighting for dominance on your 'debate contest' with any mad enough willing contender at your 'insanity games' of posting till the end of times of the endless posts. And I think you get off of it.  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes
shahzadafzal
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 2896

View Profile
April 15, 2022, 02:19:23 AM

Where are you cb? Why are you late and skipping doses? I’m worried.
Blue King

Activity: 84
Merit: 22

View Profile
April 15, 2022, 03:09:15 AM

Today Bitcoin price 40k USD. Bitcoin update news. Elon "has an opportunity to build payment experiences" on Twitter with #Bitcoin – Strike CEO Jack Mallers..
Toxic2040
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 4141

View Profile
April 15, 2022, 03:14:34 AM

BitcoinBunny
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 2493

View Profile
April 15, 2022, 03:30:41 AM
Last edit: April 15, 2022, 03:41:15 AM by BitcoinBunny

NFTs are dead ducks and yet another fad that will pass. Just like altcoins, just like the metaverse.

Jack Dorsey's first tweet NFT was supposedly going to go for $25-50 million.

So far it has only just about reached 0.25 BTC.

Roll Eyes

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-61102759

https://opensea.io/assets/matic/0x28009881f0ffe85c90725b8b02be55773647c64a/20/

Also, Twitter isn't worth $43billion.

Maybe $43million at best considering it never makes profit.

Certainly no more than $0.5-$1 billion, just based on the number of employees.

$43 billion? 1 million BTC?  Grin Grin Fuck off!
Toxic2040
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 4141

View Profile
April 15, 2022, 03:40:12 AM

stronghands
Pages: « 1 ... 30418 30419 30420 30421 30422 30423 30424 30425 30426 30427 30428 30429 30430 30431 30432 30433 30434 30435 30436 30437 30438 30439 30440 30441 30442 30443 30444 30445 30446 30447 30448 30449 30450 30451 30452 30453 30454 30455 30456 30457 30458 30459 30460 30461 30462 30463 30464 30465 30466 30467 [30468] 30469 30470 30471 30472 30473 30474 30475 30476 30477 30478 30479 30480 30481 30482 30483 30484 30485 30486 30487 30488 30489 30490 30491 30492 30493 30494 30495 30496 30497 30498 30499 30500 30501 30502 30503 30504 30505 30506 30507 30508 30509 30510 30511 30512 30513 30514 30515 30516 30517 30518 ... 33325 »
  Print  

Jump to: