May 02, 2024, 10:17:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
New ATH - 43 (69.4%)
<$60,000 - 19 (30.6%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 ... 31017 31018 31019 31020 31021 31022 31023 31024 31025 31026 31027 31028 31029 31030 31031 31032 31033 31034 31035 31036 31037 31038 31039 31040 31041 31042 31043 31044 31045 31046 31047 31048 31049 31050 31051 31052 31053 31054 31055 31056 31057 31058 31059 31060 31061 31062 31063 31064 31065 31066 [31067] 31068 31069 31070 31071 31072 31073 31074 31075 31076 31077 31078 31079 31080 31081 31082 31083 31084 31085 31086 31087 31088 31089 31090 31091 31092 31093 31094 31095 31096 31097 31098 31099 31100 31101 31102 31103 31104 31105 31106 31107 31108 31109 31110 31111 31112 31113 31114 31115 31116 31117 ... 33316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26371094 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
shahzadafzal
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 2890

View Profile
August 09, 2022, 12:00:58 PM
Merited by xhomerx10 (1)

Wow ticket price is 3,499 EUR... WTF... for what?
https://b.tc/conference/amsterdam#tickets

Anyway how many members we have on bitcointalk? Let me see 3,480,195 member as of today... ok done I'm booking WHALE PASS for all of you.

There you go, go head booking is done scan the bar code its just 525,971.25 BTC.

https://checkout.opennode.com/345ff21d-416d-472c-8ece-a9a2c3538fa2

Phewwww that was easy. See you guys in amsterdam
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aesma

Activity: 2380
Merit: 916

fly or die

View Profile
August 09, 2022, 12:02:36 PM

We're literally going to be paying 4 times as much for our energy bills here in the UK.

They are off their fucking heads and this could be the big whopper that cripples the economies here in Europe I suspect this winter.

I'm considering installing solar panels with a battery and running electric heaters more.

Gas for cooking isn't a big problem from my observation, you can switch to induction also I guess. The problem is mostly heating and hot water.

I have a solar panel for hot water which only works when the sun shines on it directly but then can work OK. I slated it in the past but it has come in handy this summer from what I've seen and kept my gas bill down.
Unfortunately here in the UK you have to pay such a thing as "standing charge" so even if you don't use any gas per month you will still pay £20-£40 (the latter quite soon probably going by those figures).

Isn't that the free market at work ?

Here in France the prices are capped and I pay through my taxes even though I don't use any gas, but oh well. The alternative are major riots. The British are too phlegmatic and will just take it, some will die of cold during winter and nothing will happen. Aside from Labour winning the next election, probably.

Solar is hit and miss in winter at high latitudes, but everything can help I guess. Batteries can be justified depending on the price the utility would buy or not buy the surplus production.

For heating I would consider a wood stove. Not one with pellets, one that takes regular wood. If commercial wood becomes too scarce or expensive, you can always find something to burn in it.
ChartBuddy
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1776

1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

View Profile
August 09, 2022, 12:05:01 PM

Explanation
Tuco Benedicto Pacifico

Activity: 46
Merit: 28

View Profile
August 09, 2022, 12:15:45 PM

Everyone hate 9 to 5 job but still we have to do that. Crypto is a new way to earn income. Thanks to crypto I can now afford a better life style.

https://twitter.com/imodernman/status/1556018554918649856?t=fLbKurAyY-5lMkIKTs54Zw&s=19 Smiley

Well I'm happy not to live in the USA.
We get way more vacation with a regular job. Also job security is way better. Sick leave no matter how long you need to recover, etc.

Americans think they live in the most free country in the world but that's simply not true.

Yet average GDP for every EU country except for Luxemburg is still lower than that of the USA.

Certain job sectors in fact across Europe such as IT pay pittance salaries compared to the USA. Sure, you only have private healthcare in the States but it is also of a much higher quality.
Many Europeans need to flock exactly to the States to get experimental cancer treatments simply not available in Europe.

I think you are pretty much the definition of an ignorant European who stupidly have outsourced energy security to a country you for some bizarre historical reason hate and you have also installed countless layers of government thinking it will protect you from trouble where in fact it is turning into a similar political setup that Adolf Hitler wanted to achieve: Germany in control and no one else gets a say. When someone wants to leave said political system such as the UK you shame them and completely forget it was them who saved your asses from all speaking German or Russian by now.

It is also my understanding that the once secure job market in the likes of The Netherlands now with year only contracts is nowhere near as safe as it used to be. Plus the constant mumblings over ditching the mortgage tax break would make the average worker / mortgage payer much poorer if it were to go.

The EU concept was Germany's plan B if the war was lost, to continue their dominance over Europe.
Sadly the occupied Europe of WW2 has long forgotten why they are not all now speaking German.

Am I correct in thinking you mostly live in Netherlands. I understand that thousands of farmers are to be forced to cease farming because of some misguided Green policy on reducing Nitrate pollution. Only to import food which has likely been produced under the exact same systems. Thereby outsourcing pollution, that's OK then.
Europe and indeed the entire world need as much food production this year as is possible to prevent mass starvation for those that cannot bid the high market prices needed to secure essential commodities. Shame on the Netherlands' well heeled population for their efforts to reduce that food supply.
Oh the US is no different! we are being run by the inmates from the asylum, the latest the Climate Bill $369 billion, what utter fuckwits could have conceived this and at this time in history when the world is on the brink.
Those with even modest amounts of Bitcoin will ride this storm better than most.

Full disclosure upfront: I'm too daft to know how to multi-quote (quoting and responding to different posts in one reply). So I'm trying to address every post relevant to this discussion in one go (hopefully in chronological order), in order to avoid multi-posting.

@Farmer Bill
"The EU concept was Germany's plan B if the war was lost, to continue their dominance over Europe".
The EU concept is actually rooted in the mind of Richard von Coudenhove-Kalergi, who was Austrian-Japanese, and also the founding president of the Paneuropean Union (formed in 1923).

"The WW2 propaganda" as you refer to Germany's plan B was common knowledge in Europe after the war".
No, it wasn`t. In fact, nobody ever said so anywhere before you did.
Not having a go at you, just trying to set some things straight.

"Oh well forgive and forget, the EU is now one big equal happy family (ruled by Germany)".
Sorry to say, but this is delusional. See quotes from psychodad.

@psychodad
"While I am all in for some recreational Germans bashing,...."

"It is however IMO true, that today they're calling the shots in the EU and the EURO could be seen as their trojan horse to transfer wealth into their direction".
They are the No. 1 contributor to the EU, and therefore member states, financially.
So if calling the shots means splashing out money to everybody else, you might be right. Other than that...
And the EURO as their trojan horse to transfer wealth into their direction is obviously a genius move, since the Deutschmark had failed so miserably before.
There`s a study out, I think by OECD, comparing median household wealth in the EU. You might want to look it up. From what I remember, German households are among the poorest (as opposed to government finances, which are still relatively godd, althought deteriorating fast).
With things looking like they are right now, you might have a reason to rejoice in the near future. Germany is hanging itself, while simultaneously shooting itself with a shotgun, thanks to its brilliant energy policy - along with several other self-destruction mechanisms..

No more shot-calling, Fritzes`dictatorship ends..yeah.
A bright future for all of the EU, or in fact Europe, lies ahead..

btw: No personal attack intended on you, either. Trying to be realistic, though.
aesma

Activity: 2380
Merit: 916

fly or die

View Profile
August 09, 2022, 12:17:17 PM

Anyway how many members we have on bitcointalk? Let me see 3,480,195 member as of today... ok done I'm booking WHALE PASS for all of you.

There you go, go head booking is done scan the bar code its just 525,971.25 BTC.

I would expect the price to be nominated in BTC not in Euros, the organizers would show they believe at least a little in Bitcoin...
BitcoinBunny
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 2493

View Profile
August 09, 2022, 12:29:53 PM
Merited by AlcoHoDL (1), serveria.com (1), Farmer Bill (1)

Lol 3500 euros for a BTC conference.   Grin

Why do I need to go to a conference anyway?

Spending 3 nights in an Amsterdam hotel and having multiple visits to the red light district for a total well under €1000 sounds like more fun to me than listening to a bunch of dorks who know less about BTC than the people in this forum.
WatChe

Activity: 896
Merit: 543

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2022, 12:31:57 PM

If you are fond of sleeping then it's time to get rich with this habit as, Mattress company Casper will pay three people $25 an hour each to sleep on its beds in stores. The so-called Sleepers will get to come to work in their pajamas and get some Casper swag to boot.

Company want you to have "exceptional sleeping ability" and "a desire to sleep as much as possible"

Preference will be given to New york area people but its not mandatory.

Image source
ThemePen

Activity: 756
Merit: 675

I stand with Palestine.

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2022, 12:50:08 PM

One day!!!!

If we go with this image, trust me you are not unlucky if you have "that much bitcoins " (on the right).  Tongue

https://www.indiatvnews.com/amp/lifestyle/news/sonam-kapoor-cannes-2014-red-carpet-looks-pics-2618.html

Yeah given a choice I prefer the girl on the right. At 65 and watching women age for a while I would bet the girl on the right stays better for more years. Just a general observation of body types.

The women on right is popular bolloywood celebrity aka Sonam kapoor. In both pictures the difference made is due to outfits. Sonam kapoor too can be on left side if given some same outfits as lady on left is wearing.
... But i think on left side 2 Bitcoins are more visible.. Cheesy
And she bought at 70000 so the Bitcoins are healthy too...
And just imagine on 100000 or above what will it be..  Huh.  Booooooommm... Grin Grin Wink
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2022, 01:04:55 PM

Explanation
Die_empty

Activity: 700
Merit: 994

Give all before death

View Profile
August 09, 2022, 01:06:47 PM

Don’t believe Vladimir Putin’s hype. The Russian economy is not OK.

When facts speak, the gods remain silent. And the facts are quite indicative. The Blitzkrieg against the Russian economy has failed miserably.

The World Bank has likewise revised its 2022 forecast for Russian economic output, saying it would shrink by 8.9% instead of the 11.2% estimated in April. Russia's Central Bank, meanwhile, cut interest rates to below pre-invasion levels, another sign Russia's economy is doing better than anticipated.
https://www.russiamatters.org/blog/crippling-sanctions-russias-economy-afloat-now

The International Monetary Fund last week upgraded Russia’s GDP estimate for 2022 by 2.5 percentage points, meaning the economy is now projected to contract by 6% this year.
https://www.cnbc.com/2022/08/02/russia-faces-economic-oblivion-despite-short-term-resilience.html
Most of these doomsday projections of Russian economy by the West always turnout to be false that means they are really underestimating the Russian economy.
Hamza2424
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1040

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2022, 01:12:43 PM

What Privacy means to you.
Do it really matters for you?
Is a big Question I don't think more then 5% of people on internet even know what is it.

https://twitter.com/gaborgurbacs/status/1556711893288484865?t=YhDK1ULjlKGc6fzFggxHxA&s=19
Ami0

Activity: 126
Merit: 17

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
August 09, 2022, 01:22:55 PM

Distributed global consensus has physical limits.

The Bitcoin blockchain can be decentralized, trustless, secure, and reliable because it is not fast and cheap.

Lightning can transfer value at the speed of light because it is not a blockchain that requires global consensus.

https://twitter.com/jackmallers/status/1555374485150126085
Farmer Bill

Activity: 297
Merit: 416

View Profile
August 09, 2022, 01:34:03 PM

Everyone hate 9 to 5 job but still we have to do that. Crypto is a new way to earn income. Thanks to crypto I can now afford a better life style.

https://twitter.com/imodernman/status/1556018554918649856?t=fLbKurAyY-5lMkIKTs54Zw&s=19 Smiley

Well I'm happy not to live in the USA.
We get way more vacation with a regular job. Also job security is way better. Sick leave no matter how long you need to recover, etc.

Americans think they live in the most free country in the world but that's simply not true.

Yet average GDP for every EU country except for Luxemburg is still lower than that of the USA.

Certain job sectors in fact across Europe such as IT pay pittance salaries compared to the USA. Sure, you only have private healthcare in the States but it is also of a much higher quality.
Many Europeans need to flock exactly to the States to get experimental cancer treatments simply not available in Europe.

I think you are pretty much the definition of an ignorant European who stupidly have outsourced energy security to a country you for some bizarre historical reason hate and you have also installed countless layers of government thinking it will protect you from trouble where in fact it is turning into a similar political setup that Adolf Hitler wanted to achieve: Germany in control and no one else gets a say. When someone wants to leave said political system such as the UK you shame them and completely forget it was them who saved your asses from all speaking German or Russian by now.

It is also my understanding that the once secure job market in the likes of The Netherlands now with year only contracts is nowhere near as safe as it used to be. Plus the constant mumblings over ditching the mortgage tax break would make the average worker / mortgage payer much poorer if it were to go.

The EU concept was Germany's plan B if the war was lost, to continue their dominance over Europe.
Sadly the occupied Europe of WW2 has long forgotten why they are not all now speaking German.

Am I correct in thinking you mostly live in Netherlands. I understand that thousands of farmers are to be forced to cease farming because of some misguided Green policy on reducing Nitrate pollution. Only to import food which has likely been produced under the exact same systems. Thereby outsourcing pollution, that's OK then.
Europe and indeed the entire world need as much food production this year as is possible to prevent mass starvation for those that cannot bid the high market prices needed to secure essential commodities. Shame on the Netherlands' well heeled population for their efforts to reduce that food supply.
Oh the US is no different! we are being run by the inmates from the asylum, the latest the Climate Bill $369 billion, what utter fuckwits could have conceived this and at this time in history when the world is on the brink.
Those with even modest amounts of Bitcoin will ride this storm better than most.

Full disclosure upfront: I'm too daft to know how to multi-quote (quoting and responding to different posts in one reply). So I'm trying to address every post relevant to this discussion in one go (hopefully in chronological order), in order to avoid multi-posting.

@Farmer Bill
"The EU concept was Germany's plan B if the war was lost, to continue their dominance over Europe".
The EU concept is actually rooted in the mind of Richard von Coudenhove-Kalergi, who was Austrian-Japanese, and also the founding president of the Paneuropean Union (formed in 1923).

"The WW2 propaganda" as you refer to Germany's plan B was common knowledge in Europe after the war".
No, it wasn`t. In fact, nobody ever said so anywhere before you did.
Not having a go at you, just trying to set some things straight.

"Oh well forgive and forget, the EU is now one big equal happy family (ruled by Germany)".
Sorry to say, but this is delusional. See quotes from psychodad.

@psychodad
"While I am all in for some recreational Germans bashing,...."

"It is however IMO true, that today they're calling the shots in the EU and the EURO could be seen as their trojan horse to transfer wealth into their direction".
They are the No. 1 contributor to the EU, and therefore member states, financially.
So if calling the shots means splashing out money to everybody else, you might be right. Other than that...
And the EURO as their trojan horse to transfer wealth into their direction is obviously a genius move, since the Deutschmark had failed so miserably before.
There`s a study out, I think by OECD, comparing median household wealth in the EU. You might want to look it up. From what I remember, German households are among the poorest (as opposed to government finances, which are still relatively godd, althought deteriorating fast).
With things looking like they are right now, you might have a reason to rejoice in the near future. Germany is hanging itself, while simultaneously shooting itself with a shotgun, thanks to its brilliant energy policy - along with several other self-destruction mechanisms..

btw: No personal attack intended on you, either. Trying to be realistic, though.

Not wanting to drag this out any more, it was common belief after WW2 that the Nazis and industrialists of Germany had a plan to implement should Germany lose the war. That was economic rather than military domination of Europe.
My father born in the early 1930's spoke occasionally of it. Those who would remember are dying out by the day. Some remnants appear in conspiracy theories - Red House meeting and so on.
The younger generation can put that behind them - its good to see Europe co operating rather than warring with each other.
Giving up the strong Deutsche mark for the Euro definitely worked in Germany's favor by making their exports cheaper.
What will happen to Europe when Germany can no longer afford to bankroll the project and France and Italy too reduce their contribution with UK donations dropping off sharply after their exit remains to be seen.
Europe will also have to step up their defense spending, having too long a free ride on US taxpayer.

No ill will to anyone in this discussion.

Back to the subject matter - Bitcoin and the slow month of August, awaiting US inflation figures out tomorrow.
psycodad
Legendary

Activity: 1604
Merit: 1564

精神分析的爸

View Profile
August 09, 2022, 01:36:54 PM
Merited by goldkingcoiner (5), vapourminer (1), JayJuanGee (1)

Simply open every post you want to quote from in a separate tab or window with the quote button. Finally hit "reply" for an empty textbox and start copying from the tabs/windows what you want to quote. Make sure you get the start quote tag copied so that people can click to read the post you are replying too. Also make sure the quote is properly closed with the /quote tag, see example below:

Code:
[quote author=psycodad link=topic=178336.msg60716403#msg60716403 date=1659981557]
What you quote from my original post you are refering to.
[/quote]

What you say.

[quote author=Tuco Benedicto Pacifico link=topic=178336.msg60720657#msg60720657 date=1660047345]
What I quote from you
[/quote]

What I reply.

You can also make the quote refer to a web page, which looks admittedly messy, but very nice and useful for the readers of your post:

How to make a quote with an url-address
Code:
[quote="[url=http://www.simplemachines.org/]SMF[/url]"]What is SMF?[/quote]

Use the preview to check the results and fix any problems.

Hope this helps you or somebody else on quoting.

@psychodad

No offense taken, you certainly are right that Germany is the biggest contributor to finances, though that is what I meant a bit with my trojan horse remark. A good example was Greece with the subs they bought from Germany, Germany borrowed them money to buy German submarines. When these famous useless bridges or streets somewhere in Romania, Hungary or wherevers are built with German money so to say, it is more than often a German contractor doing the job.

But I'll give that relative poverty is widespread in Germany, many just work from payday to payday, a lot is relying on social services ('Hartz IV'). Though there are differences. For example in all parts where Germany borders to Switzerland most of them work in Switzerland, they drive up to 100km one way for work. These guys earn maybe a 6-8k salary in CHF, swap it to EUR and get even more at current exchange rates, while at the same time they would get 3-5k EUR in Germany for the same job. But in general I still agree with you, wouldn't want to be a construction worker in Berlin or such.

Also it seems to me they have installed (or disposed in the case of von der Leyen  Grin)) a lot of functionaries into the EU apparatus to make sure their interests come to the table. Still as long as Martin Sonneborn is there, there is some hope  Grin

Don't get me wrong, I live very close from Germany (and France) and I have many friends in Germany. I don't want to see Germany to break down because a) those friends, and b) it will take us all down too. But I personally fear that by spring latest, they will be fucked and in a real crisis with riots due to cost of living and lacking support from government (it seems the green party is rather supporting the industry than the poor most affected by gas/energy prices).

And the EUR might as well implode. While the current exchange rates are good for export, they are very bad for import, so the industry is happy, the consumer not so much.
When the Euro was introduced in 92 it was worth 1.80 CHF, right now it is worth 0.97 CHF and I foresee it to go down further, I guess EUR/USD is similarly developing.

I guess we have to prepare for the worst in Europe, still hope for the best and just enjoy the ride.

Farmer Bill

Activity: 297
Merit: 416

View Profile
August 09, 2022, 01:52:55 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

Iran places $10 million foreign trade order with cryptocurrency –  Deputy Minister 🇮🇷

https://twitter.com/BitcoinMagazine/status/1556957114593050624

Is this story true?

Jpost runs it with source as Tasnim News Agency https://www.tasnimnews.com/en but nothing listed there, unless it is very old news.

So we have a round figure $10mil an unspecified cryptocurrency, unspecified goods, an unnamed  deputy of an unnamed ministry. Possibly the Ministry of Industry, Mine and Trade, nothing on their website.

It's on Twitter - oh it must be real.

OR lets spread some FUD - Iran using crypto to get around trade sanctions. Oh god I'm afraid the US will now ban Bitcoin. Shake fear tremble.

Oh FFS
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2022, 02:01:22 PM

Explanation
Gachapin

Activity: 910
Merit: 1856

bitcoin retard

View Profile
August 09, 2022, 02:20:07 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1), ivomm (1)

Oh my, it's getting worse and worse

PlanB...

shills referral link for an exchange
https://twitter.com/100trillionUSD/status/1546160725520838656?cxt=HHwWgMCjpZ2_iPUqAAAA

endorses trading with his backtested 100xtm strategy
https://twitter.com/100trillionUSD/status/1555635779392651264?cxt=HHwWgICy6fmf3ZYrAAAA

publishes "strategy" any noob can feel comfortable with..
https://twitter.com/100trillionUSD/status/1556953608494714882?cxt=HHwWhMC44dnDtJsrAAAA

Roll Eyes

Paashaas
Legendary

Activity: 3425
Merit: 4344

View Profile
August 09, 2022, 02:23:49 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2022, 02:44:25 PM by Paashaas
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

I would expect the price to be nominated in BTC not in Euros, the organizers would show they believe at least a little in Bitcoin...

What are you talking about, €299 to attend all 3 days without private parties and its showed in SATS.
When you look a little bit lower you have 2 options to buy your tickets:

Lol 3500 euros for a BTC conference.   Grin

Spending 3 nights in an Amsterdam hotel and having multiple visits to the red light district for a total well under €1000 sounds like more fun to me than listening to a bunch of dorks who know less about BTC than the people in this forum

Yhea, sure...''dorks'' -who know less- like Adam Back, Peter Mccormack, Aaron van Wirdum, Pierre Rochard, Matt Odel, Willem Middelkoop, Marc van der Chijs, the prince of Serbia, just to name a few.

Pretty sure Adam back alone knows more than 99% of this forum, he's the inventor hashcash. Adam was one of the first two people to receive an email from Satoshi and was cited in the Bitcoin whitepaper.
WatChe

Activity: 896
Merit: 543

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2022, 02:34:01 PM

Iran places $10 million foreign trade order with cryptocurrency –  Deputy Minister 🇮🇷

https://twitter.com/BitcoinMagazine/status/1556957114593050624

Yes that's very much true. I just read that on Reuters https://www.reuters.com/business/finance/iran-makes-first-import-order-using-cryptocurrency-tasnim-2022-08-09/

This is Iran first import order of worth 10 million USD using cryptocurrency,  its not specified which cryptocurrency was used.
USA has placed a total economic embargo on Iran and if this import order works then Iran can do trading  bypassing USD dominated economic system. Likewise countries like Russia may also join trading in cryptocurrency.

"By the end of September, the use of cryptocurrencies and smart contracts will be widely used in foreign trade with target countries," an official from the Ministry of Industry, Mine and Trade said on Twitter.

This is a positive development, let's see how far it goes.
BitcoinBunny
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 2493

View Profile
August 09, 2022, 03:00:49 PM

What are you talking about, €299 to attend all 3 days without private parties and its showed in SATS.
When you look a little bit lower you have 2 options to buy your tickets:

Lol 3500 euros for a BTC conference.   Grin

Spending 3 nights in an Amsterdam hotel and having multiple visits to the red light district for a total well under €1000 sounds like more fun to me than listening to a bunch of dorks who know less about BTC than the people in this forum

Yhea, sure...''dorks'' -who know less- like Adam Back, Peter Mccormack, Aaron van Wirdum, Pierre Rochard, Matt Odel, Willem Middelkoop, Marc van der Chijs, the prince of Serbia, just to name a few.

Pretty sure Adam back alone knows more than 99% of this forum, he's the inventor hashcash. Adam was one of the first two people to receive an email from Satoshi and was cited in the Bitcoin whitepaper.

So I take you are going then and you will be enlightened and can share everything you've learned with us, right?
Pages: « 1 ... 31017 31018 31019 31020 31021 31022 31023 31024 31025 31026 31027 31028 31029 31030 31031 31032 31033 31034 31035 31036 31037 31038 31039 31040 31041 31042 31043 31044 31045 31046 31047 31048 31049 31050 31051 31052 31053 31054 31055 31056 31057 31058 31059 31060 31061 31062 31063 31064 31065 31066 [31067] 31068 31069 31070 31071 31072 31073 31074 31075 31076 31077 31078 31079 31080 31081 31082 31083 31084 31085 31086 31087 31088 31089 31090 31091 31092 31093 31094 31095 31096 31097 31098 31099 31100 31101 31102 31103 31104 31105 31106 31107 31108 31109 31110 31111 31112 31113 31114 31115 31116 31117 ... 33316 »
  Print  

Jump to: