May 09, 2024, 04:38:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
New ATH - 43 (69.4%)
<$60,000 - 19 (30.6%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 ... 8418 8419 8420 8421 8422 8423 8424 8425 8426 8427 8428 8429 8430 8431 8432 8433 8434 8435 8436 8437 8438 8439 8440 8441 8442 8443 8444 8445 8446 8447 8448 8449 8450 8451 8452 8453 8454 8455 8456 8457 8458 8459 8460 8461 8462 8463 8464 8465 8466 8467 [8468] 8469 8470 8471 8472 8473 8474 8475 8476 8477 8478 8479 8480 8481 8482 8483 8484 8485 8486 8487 8488 8489 8490 8491 8492 8493 8494 8495 8496 8497 8498 8499 8500 8501 8502 8503 8504 8505 8506 8507 8508 8509 8510 8511 8512 8513 8514 8515 8516 8517 8518 ... 33336 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26380852 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
Dump3er

Activity: 1372
Merit: 535

Cashback 15%

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 10:30:23 PM

Paypal news = normal people finally realizing it's not a ponzi or related to terrorism*.
HUGE

'Normal people' think PayPal is a ponzi or related to terrorism.

Go into an Enterprise Car Rental center, and ask about paying with/accepting PayPal. Let alone any other internet ePayments service provider. See what looks you get.

LOL!! To me there's no difference between these two^ - both equally ridiculous xD

The day I cash out my BTC i will look like this :

[..]

Fattie or Fattie-Wannabe, when you're rich and have all the means to be healthy..? That's terrible Shocked

Yes, all aboard once more when we revisit that nice round $400 level again.

Thanks. This is a cool future reference. We'll talk about these pics in a few days again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10233

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 10:31:50 PM

But but but they said bitcoin was dead.

O.k.  I am going to go on a limb and make a bold prediction

Five days from this post (date and time), we are going above 8,888 pages in this thread, unless the post-dumpers go on a dumping rampage, for shits and giggles, then INEVITABLY they will NOT be able to dump beyond 8 days - therefore, the outside INEVITABILITY will be that this thread will go above 8,888 pages in 8 days from this post (date and time). 

You heard it here, first!!!    Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
akujin

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 10:40:12 PM

Party's over... dump dump dump  Grin Grin Grin

Only people with coins can dump Smiley

Nope, i just took a dump Wink

Ha. True.

In other news we can expect the bears to start posting something, anything to encourage others to sell Smiley
Not sure wtf these guys are talking about..
If you're one of the bulltards, then you should just click that logout button and come back when btc is worth $10k...
Can't understand why these guys argue with people who trade everyday.. LOL
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 10:51:09 PM

Ha. True.

In other news we can expect the bears to start posting something, anything to encourage others to sell Smiley
If you're one of the bulltards, then you should just click that logout button and come back when btc is worth $10k...

I doubt this thread is ONLY useful or inviting to day traders.  Sounds a bit over the top. 

Also the fact that you refer to people who are bullish about BTC as "bulltards" demonstrates that you are lacking in some perspective regarding how you refer to people who may have a different perspective from you.

Even people who are bullish about the price direction of BTC may want to monitor this thread because they may want to continue to buy on dips and attempt to predict when those BTC price dips are going to occur based on ongoing market movements, news, TAs, FUD spreading, etc.

ChartBuddy
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1776

1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 11:01:22 PM

Explanation
https://i.imgur.com/4tE3vUn.png
https://i.imgur.com/92od2pO.png
akujin

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 11:05:50 PM

Ha. True.

I doubt this thread is ONLY useful or inviting to day traders.  Sounds a bit over the top.  

Also the fact that you refer to people who are bullish about BTC as "bulltards" demonstrates that you are lacking in some perspective regarding how you refer to people who may have a different perspective from you.

Even people who are bullish about the price direction of BTC may want to monitor this thread because they may want to continue to buy on dips and attempt to predict when those BTC price dips are going to occur based on ongoing market movements, news, TAs, FUD spreading, etc.

So, where did I say that those bullish about btc are bulltards? Stop making stories..  Roll Eyes
For me, bulltards are those  who attack people when they say something like btc is going down and they think that the price should just shoot straight up.
And bullish are people who believe in bitcoin;s future and they aren't affected by these dumps .
hyphymikey

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 11:11:24 PM

Paypal news = normal people finally realizing it's not a ponzi or related to terrorism*.
HUGE

'Normal people' think PayPal is a ponzi or related to terrorism.

Go into an Enterprise Car Rental center, and ask about paying with/accepting PayPal. Let alone any other internet ePayments service provider. See what looks you get.

LOL!! To me there's no difference between these two^ - both equally ridiculous xD

The day I cash out my BTC i will look like this :

[..]

Fattie or Fattie-Wannabe, when you're rich and have all the means to be healthy..? That's terrible Shocked

Yes, all aboard once more when we revisit that nice round $400 level again.

Just...... LEAVE
bizz

Activity: 492
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 11:13:07 PM

Expected more bounce from this news magnitude. Bad sign.  Keeping shorts open. Maybe China pushes it. Also gold keeps going down - no interest in alternatives to fiat at this moment.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 11:22:02 PM

Ha. True.

I doubt this thread is ONLY useful or inviting to day traders.  Sounds a bit over the top.  

So, where did I say that those bullish about btc are bulltards? Stop making stories..  Roll Eyes
For me, bulltards are those  who attack people when they say something like btc is going down and they think that the price should just shoot straight up.
And bullish are people who believe in bitcoin;s future and they aren't affected by these dumps .

Why call anyone "bulltards"?  Makes little sense to me, because NO matter what the term is inaccurate, even if you attempt to define who is in such a camp and who is NOT... .. .. but whatever, you feel it is helpful to categorize some posters as bulltards, then I suppose that is your choice.    Embarrassed
MelMan2002

Activity: 461
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 11:23:34 PM

Expected more bounce from this news magnitude. Bad sign.  Keeping shorts open. Maybe China pushes it. Also gold keeps going down - no interest in alternatives to fiat at this moment.

Except stocks are on a pretty solid downtrend in the last few days - I think this is looking very good for bitcoin right now.
Richy_T
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 2121

1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 11:29:06 PM

You can pay for a car if you book through Hotwire.com. You'll still need a credit card they can charge for extras, of course. Oh wait, what's that?

Though that's only a branded card, I'm sure, it's linked to the paypal account and definitely gives Paypal some leverage in that arena. And if not, I'm sure that's some business Paypal would want to get into anyway.

You can use Paypal at Dollar General, Office Depot, I think Lowes and probably several other places.

Don't miss the train. Choo choo.

akujin

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 11:46:50 PM

Ha. True.

Why call anyone "bulltards"?  Makes little sense to me, because NO matter what the term is inaccurate, even if you attempt to define who is in such a camp and who is NOT... .. .. but whatever, you feel it is helpful to categorize some posters as bulltards, then I suppose that is your choice.    Embarrassed

Why call them bulltards? Because they behave like retarded bulls.  Tongue
I searched what a "bulltard" is and here's what I found:
-a bull tard is person who is both retarded* and extremely aggressive. Often possesses "tard strength." This person would rather fight you than talk it out; would rather use violence than intellect
-An idiot who thinks that stock markets always rise.

From that, I could say, my own definition of "bulltard" is not far from what others think what a bulltard is.
I don't even understand why you're being affected with my post  Roll Eyes
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 11:57:06 PM

Everyone ready for some volatility? Get your Grid algo's out
btcisreal

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 12:01:22 AM

Up or down in the next 24h hours? And, WHY?
ChartBuddy
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1776

1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 12:01:23 AM

Explanation
https://i.imgur.com/6Fl8uzK.png
https://i.imgur.com/V3kENTP.png
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 12:11:15 AM

Ha. True.

Why call them bulltards? Because they behave like retarded bulls.  Tongue
I searched what a "bulltard" is and here's what I found:
-a bull tard is person who is both retarded* and extremely aggressive. Often possesses "tard strength." This person would rather fight you than talk it out; would rather use violence than intellect
-An idiot who thinks that stock markets always rise.

From that, I could say, my own definition of "bulltard" is not far from what others think what a bulltard is.
I don't even understand why you're being affected with my post  Roll Eyes

I am just responding to your perceived need to Name-call.  I don't see it as necessary, except maybe under rare circumstances.

Sometimes I have been accused of name calling; however, I deny employing such tactics because I usually, instead, describe the idiocy of the behavior that I witness rather than calling names... Anyhow, it may be merely a personal choice regarding the extent to which you think that it is fruitful to engage in calling people "bulltards," even if you believe that their conduct rises to the level to meet such definition...

Like i said, in the end, it is your choice regarding how you want to communicate in a public thread (even if you happen to be posting under a pseudo-anonymous name, which a large majority of us are).
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 12:13:26 AM

Level - because it is the safest bet.. when a person does NOT really have a strong belief either way...
TwoCorn

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2014, 12:18:27 AM

Buying. Winning.
colour

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 12:23:48 AM

I'm sure I am not going to become popular with my bearish sentiment here on this board full of bulls, especially when we just had that rally upwards. But I'll give it a try:

Up only if a whale decides to push us there, and only if those walls @ $465 and $500 (Bitstamp) belong to the whales so that they can be removed quickly in order to facilitate some quick price action upwards that finally triggers all those short margin calls.

But my guess is we will go down, even if we see another small rally beforehand. Buying action was surprisingly unimpressive after we dropped into the 370s, so it's probably going to be even worse now that we are back in the 440s - despite the paypal news, which is IMHO completely blown out of proportion and will probably fail to bring in a significant number of new buyers. So we'll probably get the same combination of slowly bleeding down together with some unexpected rapid dumps that we have seen in the last couple of weeks. This is still a bear market overall, and unless something fundamentally changes it's probably going to stay that way for the next weeks.

Next stop: 350s, maybe with a short-lived dip into the $320-$330 range. There we (and especially the whales) are going to find out if organic buying pressure will finally pick up, which would mean that the bottom is probably in. Otherwise we are going down even further into the 200s.

All IMHO, of course.
EuroTrash

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 12:32:26 AM

I'm sure I am not going to become popular with my bearish sentiment here on this board full of bulls, especially when we just had that rally upwards. But I'll give it a try:

Up only if a whale decides to push us there, and only if those walls @ $465 and $500 (Bitstamp) belong to the whales so that they can be removed quickly in order to facilitate some quick price action upwards that finally triggers all those short margin calls.

But my guess is we will go down, even if we see another small rally beforehand. Buying action was surprisingly unimpressive after we dropped into the 370s, so it's probably going to be even worse now that we are back in the 440s - despite the paypal news, which is IMHO completely blown out of proportion and will probably fail to bring in a significant number of new buyers. So we'll probably get the same combination of slowly bleeding down together with some unexpected rapid dumps that we have seen in the last couple of weeks. This is still a bear market overall, and unless something fundamentally changes it's probably going to stay that way for the next weeks.

Next stop: 350s, maybe with a short-lived dip into the $320-$330 range. There we (and especially the whales) are going to find out if organic buying pressure will finally pick up, which would mean that the bottom is probably in. Otherwise we are going down even further into the 200s.

All IMHO, of course.

+1. I give it 10% chance we are up from here, 50% chance the bleeding stops around 320, 30% chance we see 200 territory.
Pages: « 1 ... 8418 8419 8420 8421 8422 8423 8424 8425 8426 8427 8428 8429 8430 8431 8432 8433 8434 8435 8436 8437 8438 8439 8440 8441 8442 8443 8444 8445 8446 8447 8448 8449 8450 8451 8452 8453 8454 8455 8456 8457 8458 8459 8460 8461 8462 8463 8464 8465 8466 8467 [8468] 8469 8470 8471 8472 8473 8474 8475 8476 8477 8478 8479 8480 8481 8482 8483 8484 8485 8486 8487 8488 8489 8490 8491 8492 8493 8494 8495 8496 8497 8498 8499 8500 8501 8502 8503 8504 8505 8506 8507 8508 8509 8510 8511 8512 8513 8514 8515 8516 8517 8518 ... 33336 »
  Print  

Jump to: