Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 04:23:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 [218] 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 ... 477 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bancor | Protocol for Smart-tokens, solving the liquidity problem  (Read 375656 times)
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:02:53 PM

Is there a roadmap? What are we waiting on atm?

Metros

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:39:44 PM

I'm very upset about my ICO investment. It raised the highest amount from ICO but the price fall down since start. I lost my hopes now. I just want to sell but I don't want to sell at loss. I guess I need to forget about my Bancor investment until it come back to ICO price (If it ever comes).

What you think would happen when ICO rise $100M and more? you helped them to make an exit profit, nothing more. best case scenario you'll make x2 if they create some product.
You can invest now on some good coin/token and make x10 in a month easily..

Try to focus on current coins/tokens or ICO's with $1m-$10m hard cap max.

Lol bancor will easy raise 1 billion cap before they create the network

Oh boy. you have no idea what you've invested on, do you?

I'm not afraid for my investment.. I believe in this market. I invested in mco bnt and pay and all is up just waiting for bnt I think next month it will be at least at 10$

"I think next month at least $10". based on what? why not $20? I mean, if you think just by saying a number it will happen, why sattle on $10? aim for $10000 instead.

Come on, wake up dude. ofc that MCO and PAY will go up and ofc you'll make profit of it. they actually work, they have working products and they had small cap ICO compare to Bancor.

Bancor have no product (Protocol) ready and even if it will be, let's assume next month, out of the blue they will have a working Protocol. why would Bancor should be worth $450M? you kidding me? jeez. do some homework.

mco and pay works? what are you saying man? they doesn't work!!!! you can't use the app to buy at the supermarket! it is just a project with a good team, you can just ask for the card by the app.

Bancor is the most interesting project of 2017, IMO smart token will bright the cryptocurrencies world in the near future: that's why bnt will raise soon.

we're just talking about air... you are afraid for a -25%? it is normal, very normal in this kind of investment... It will raise +400% soon

Go with TenX card to supermarket and you'll see it works. you can see Youtube videos of users that tested it as well.

Bancor most interesting project of 2017? please enlighten me what's so interesting on a protocol that already existed on many other platforms and yet to be even existed on Bancor?

Bancor the only negative ICO in history of crypto, is that normal? nope. you say it will raise +400% based on what, hopes? why not +4500% or +15000%? you are just a speculator that made an investment on something he have no idea on.

Learn this lesson, do not invest on high-cap ICO's again, ever. or you likely to lose your money.

Lol there is just a youtube video of tenx's team man.. cards are not delivered yet. You don't know what you are talking about. I m in all projects tenx monaco and bnt and all of them went down of the ico's price at the start. Mco at the beginning drop from 3$ to 0,7$ and now is 10$. Just give the time to the people to better understand their projects

Here you go, you either love to spread lies or just lazy so here you go:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Aa-tBTqzTY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMFzTWIiVmM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Aa-tBTqzTY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdyC_QEqN1U&t
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjngOjwOrew
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vFbGG2AnIQ
Metros

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:40:57 PM

Bancor the only negative ICO in history of crypto, is that normal? nope.

uhhh what?? there are plenty of ICOs that have went below ICO price

pretty much all crypto is just air at this point, like he told you. so your argument is pointless and you sound like a salty ICO investor who "learned his lesson" by selling low and is now fudding desperately to justify that decision

Plenty of ICO's? proove it. list them.
I can proove you that Bancor -33% and EOS -3% are the worse ICO in history and the only one with negative ROI.
Can you proove your claims now?

dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:02:14 PM

This is really useful update they explained everything in details I think it's worth to keep faith in this project. The time is reaching near to deliver something amazing new strategic partnership with promising project will bring a lot of benefits to all token holders.
turbulence

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:03:49 PM

pretty much all crypto is just air at this point, like he told you. so your argument is pointless and you sound like a salty ICO investor who "learned his lesson" by selling low and is now fudding desperately to justify that decision

I can proove you that Bancor -33% and EOS -3% are the worse ICO in history and the only one with negative ROI.

lol are you serious? some big examples off the top of my head that are still below ICO price is SONM (this one much further below ICO price than BNT), MGO and SKIN. Pretty sure SNT is too. I'm sure there are others presently below ICO price as well, and more (like TENX and MCO) that have been below ICO price but since done better pricewise.

███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
        ▄▄███████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████████
 ████████   ▀██████████▀▄▄▀███████         ███          ███       ▐█▌     █████████████   █████████▄       ███     ███       ███
█████████     ▀████████ ▀▀ ████████        ████        ████       ███     ▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄     ███      ███     ███
█████████  █▄   ▀█▀  ███  █████████        █████      █████      █████         ███        ███      ▀██▌    ███       ███▄ ▄███
█████████  ███▄     ▄███  █████████        ██████    ██████     ██▌ ▐██        ███        ███       ██▌    ███        ███████
█████████  ███▀ ▄█▄ ▀███  █████████        ███▀███▄▄███▀███    ███   ███       ███        ███     ▄███     ███        ███████
█████████  ███  ███  ███  █████████        ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███     ███      ███        ███    ████      ███       ███▀ ▀███
 ███████ ▄▄ ██  ▀█▀  ███  ████████         ███    ▀▀    ███  ███       ███     ███        ███     ▀███     ███      ███     ███
  ██████▄▀▀▄███▄   ▄████  ███████          ███          ███  ██         ██     ███        ███       ███    ███     ███       ███
      ███████████████████████
        ▀▀███████████████▀▀

The Intelligent Blockchain
▬▬  Pre-ICO: January 4th  |  ICO: January 16th

ANN  News  Scene  Showcase
██  Whitepaper:  Bussines | Technical  ██
Facebook  Twitter  Github  Telegram

███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
      ███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
Metros

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:32:24 PM

lol are you serious? some big examples off the top of my head that are still below ICO price is SONM (this one much further below ICO price than BNT), MGO and SKIN. Pretty sure SNT is too. I'm sure there are others presently below ICO price as well, and more (like TENX and MCO) that have been below ICO price but since done better pricewise.

You're correct with SONM SKIN (even tho SKIN is low-end ICO so can't compare it to big boys). MGO SNT above ICO.
maot4

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:41:07 PM

What was the ICO price for bancor?
XCNP

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:58:21 PM

What was the ICO price for bancor?

It was offered I00 BNT for 1ETH in initial coin offering period. According to last update which appeared last night things are in advance level. We can expect price increase in next few weeks because platform will be ready by then. It is best time to buy under ICO price now.
turbulence

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:01:59 PM

You're correct with SONM SKIN (even tho SKIN is low-end ICO so can't compare it to big boys). MGO SNT above ICO.

hm was sure mgo was under ico. either way you can stop claiming BNT is only ICO in history to have gone below ico price now, not that anyone except you believed that anyway tho

███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
        ▄▄███████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████████
 ████████   ▀██████████▀▄▄▀███████         ███          ███       ▐█▌     █████████████   █████████▄       ███     ███       ███
█████████     ▀████████ ▀▀ ████████        ████        ████       ███     ▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄     ███      ███     ███
█████████  █▄   ▀█▀  ███  █████████        █████      █████      █████         ███        ███      ▀██▌    ███       ███▄ ▄███
█████████  ███▄     ▄███  █████████        ██████    ██████     ██▌ ▐██        ███        ███       ██▌    ███        ███████
█████████  ███▀ ▄█▄ ▀███  █████████        ███▀███▄▄███▀███    ███   ███       ███        ███     ▄███     ███        ███████
█████████  ███  ███  ███  █████████        ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███     ███      ███        ███    ████      ███       ███▀ ▀███
 ███████ ▄▄ ██  ▀█▀  ███  ████████         ███    ▀▀    ███  ███       ███     ███        ███     ▀███     ███      ███     ███
  ██████▄▀▀▄███▄   ▄████  ███████          ███          ███  ██         ██     ███        ███       ███    ███     ███       ███
      ███████████████████████
        ▀▀███████████████▀▀

The Intelligent Blockchain
▬▬  Pre-ICO: January 4th  |  ICO: January 16th

ANN  News  Scene  Showcase
██  Whitepaper:  Bussines | Technical  ██
Facebook  Twitter  Github  Telegram

███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
      ███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
cryptoholic11

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:18:49 PM

For fks sake ethereum was a $10 ico and it traded under $5 For whole year. No patience no glory. You just invested at the wrong time and took a bad gamble..you have nobody to blame but yourself

Metros

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:56:13 PM

For fks sake ethereum was a $10 ico and it traded under $5 For whole year. No patience no glory. You just invested at the wrong time and took a bad gamble..you have nobody to blame but yourself

Why do you think I have invested in Bancor? I wanted to when they had "hidden cap" I thought it'll be something that makes sense, then noticed there is some chaos around it and cap gonna be high and passed.

I do not and will never invest on high-cap ICO's. same with EOS TEZOS etc
radnom

Activity: 616

Blockchain Marketing: tokensuite.io

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:13:38 PM

Is of even possible for bnt to rise? I guess it's impossible due to the selling and buying of the smart contract at fixed price? It's closely connected to ETH price.

Each passing day I more and more believe that Bancor ICO was a pure money laundering operation. Although the project is good and I believe the team is working, some dirty people used the high cap and buyback smart contract to simply launder some illegal money. It haven't pumped even just once. It doesn't make sense.

nltn

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

crypto

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:20:40 PM

Why do you think I have invested in Bancor? I wanted to when they had "hidden cap" I thought it'll be something that makes sense, then noticed there is some chaos around it and cap gonna be high and passed.

I do not and will never invest on high-cap ICO's. same with EOS TEZOS etc

You are not right to generalize and judge all coins by the example of few. Tezos and EOS are so far off from each other that it's not even real. Tezos is an amazing project with huge potential. This huge market cap is for a reason. Besides, for such projects its better to be that way, otherwise you end up with hard-capped token ICOs at $10-$15mil and 10% hodling 40% of the supply.

As far as BNT, I believe that from TA perspective we are sitting on solid support and unless something causes a break out downwards this accumulation will continue until some good news hit and pump that to 3x.
Zer0p0inT

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:51:03 PM

Is of even possible for bnt to rise? I guess it's impossible due to the selling and buying of the smart contract at fixed price? It's closely connected to ETH price.

Each passing day I more and more believe that Bancor ICO was a pure money laundering operation. Although the project is good and I believe the team is working, some dirty people used the high cap and buyback smart contract to simply launder some illegal money. It haven't pumped even just once. It doesn't make sense.

Ethereum didnt pump until a year....was it a scam or money laundering? Btw I havent bought bancor nor do I intend to until I see a breakout signal or some good news, but it's hilarious reading some of these posts.

SHITCOINS ARE THE FUTURE
Metros

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:00:26 PM

Ethereum didnt pump until a year....was it a scam or money laundering? Btw I havent bought bancor nor do I intend to until I see a breakout signal or some good news, but it's hilarious reading some of these posts.

Really? you go to 2014? why not 2009? lol.

The crypto market rised during March this year, don't go anywhere before that else you'll make fun of yourself.
cryptoholic11

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:53:06 AM

Really? you go to 2014? why not 2009? lol.

The crypto market rised during March this year, don't go anywhere before that else you'll make fun of yourself.

Another retard on bct

Shahrul09

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:31:03 AM

Guys the Bancor bounty program 2.0 is live
Join now

https://app.bancor.network/discover
finist4x
Legendary

Activity: 1696
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 07:29:24 PM

Friends!

Support Bancor

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1948108.660     

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1970875.160

Audit Smart Contract
{
 F    R    E    E

- AI - Audit tools
}
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -

#  DEVto
#  Tumblr
#  Medium

--
--
--
-- 
-- 
-- 
-- 
-- 
-- 
-- 
-- 
--

juicejoyce
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:34:55 AM

so scam the project is, i wonder whether the team is doing real work after raising so many money, the most important is that this project started the high-cap ICO, they should go to hell for their greed!
bnt and snt are my two wrong investment decisions due to the team charge outrageous price, even worse, both the team dont do real work or do little promotion, maybe they go to play yacht and young model after they got the money
You are completely right, Bancor was a very hot ICO project on June, but the price can stop to be lower, no much exciting news and updates, and invstors are lossing their confidence.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
francism

Activity: 444
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:00:32 AM

so scam the project is, i wonder whether the team is doing real work after raising so many money, the most important is that this project started the high-cap ICO, they should go to hell for their greed!
bnt and snt are my two wrong investment decisions due to the team charge outrageous price, even worse, both the team dont do real work or do little promotion, maybe they go to play yacht and young model after they got the money
You are completely right, Bancor was a very hot ICO project on June, but the price can stop to be lower, no much exciting news and updates, and invstors are lossing their confidence.

I don't think so, Bancor still trading above $2 which is a good sign considering all the negative news lately. From SEC ruling concerning ICO to China ICO ban somehow greatly affected all assets including Bancor. 
Pages: « 1 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 [218] 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 ... 477 »
  Print  

Jump to: