Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:57:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 [251] 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 ... 477 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bancor | Protocol for Smart-tokens, solving the liquidity problem  (Read 375656 times)
ruletheworld
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 08:45:50 PM

I like highly positiveness in team Bancor seeing there post where they said Bitcoin is digital gold and Bancor is digital money. There is a flow of projects jumping on its protocol. All these seems small steps and little by little among other internal development it sketch brighter and clear picture to understand which is coming out of this.

Every project that creates its smart token on the bancor protocol will strengthen the bancor. In the future, bancor will be in the top 10 projects.
Why is that, especially if they don't use the Bancor token in the reserve? What gives the token its value?

In order to create a smart token, companies must buy back the bancor through the market. And in the smart token reserve there is a bancor.
And think, when many companies will buy out bancor ... What will happen to the price of the bancor?
Bancor has an extremely tiny market cap compared to the space, which means you cannot use the Bancor token as the reserve. Most projects use ETH. This has no bearing on the demand for the Bancor token.
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:52:07 PM

I like highly positiveness in team Bancor seeing there post where they said Bitcoin is digital gold and Bancor is digital money. There is a flow of projects jumping on its protocol. All these seems small steps and little by little among other internal development it sketch brighter and clear picture to understand which is coming out of this.

Every project that creates its smart token on the bancor protocol will strengthen the bancor. In the future, bancor will be in the top 10 projects.
Why is that, especially if they don't use the Bancor token in the reserve? What gives the token its value?

Almost all those projects will use BNT as reserve like they announced, and since the protocol has automated price discovery, buying all those tokens will result in price increase. Also supporters and token owners of those projects will start using Bancor platform for transactions rising userbase and increasing attention. Overall this will have very positive effect on the whole ecosystem and the value of BNT should follow.
Glutius

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:24:28 AM

Bancor is the coin to buy for long-term. 100x profit.

Just sold my house, my wife and my trophy pet to go all in on Bancor based on your advise.

Hope you're right!

i did the same, this guy conviced me ... also , im trying to sell my kidney 

I know a guy, i'll pm you!

Haha you are great guys. I got the stone rolling and your comments made me laugh a lot! Wink

Shahrul09

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:54:12 PM

Smart Tokens make the perfect bounty reward.
Check out FCFL, SIRIN LABS and Giftz bounty campaigns all recently launched and now live on the Bancor Web App.

https://steemit.com/blockchain/@bancor-network/new-bounty-campaigns-live-on-the-bancor-network-tm
bitcoinsay

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

Presale starts on 28th of April!

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:56:02 PM

Check out FCFL, SIRIN LABS and Giftz bounty campaigns all recently launched and now live on the Bancor Web App.

https://steemit.com/blockchain/@bancor-network/new-bounty-campaigns-live-on-the-bancor-network-tm

OK . The Bancor team is working very well. But the favor is not reflected at all.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄██▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄██▄▄
▄████████▄     ▄████████▄
███████▀▀  ▄   ▄  ▀▀███████
██████▀  ▄█████████▄  ▀██████
██████  ▄█████████████▄  ██████
█████  █████████████████  █████
██████  █████████████████  ██████
█████  ███████████████████  █████
█████  ███████████████████  █████
████  ███████████████████  ████
▀▀█▀   ▀███████████████▀   ▀█▀▀
▄      ▀█████████████▀      ▄
█▄   ▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄   ▄█
▀  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████  ▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
               ▄▄▄
         ▄▄▄██████
   ▄▄▄███████▀████
▀█████████▀ ▄████
   ▀████▀ ▄██████
      ▀ ▄███████
        ██▀█████
        █   ▀██

▄▄▄▄
      ▄█████
      ███
    ▄▄███▄▄
    ███████
      ███
      ███
      ███
           ▄▄▄
 █▄       █████▄▀
 ███▄▄ ▄▄██████▀
  ▀█████████████
   █████████████
    ▀██████████
    ▄████████
▄▄████████▀▀

██▄     ▄██▄
 ████▄  ▄█████
 ███████████ █
 ██████████ ██
 █████████ ███
 ████▀███ ████
 ████  ▀ █████
 ▀███     ▀▀██
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:26:49 PM

with all the problems we had in the BNT bounty lol ?
RitzBitzz

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:02:57 PM

This gonna be a very slowww increase in price. It wont happen until user adopt the product and buy the token, the token will increase the value. Hopefully all >40  project that committed to use Bancor will buy the token soon.
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:30:48 PM

I am in Bancor since the ICO and am still confident in the team and product. Nevertheless I cant hide that I am a bit disappointed at the price development. The token value just keeps decreasing. Now BNT is almost trading at half of the ICO price. I really hope that there will be some positive growth in the ecosystem in 2018 so the long term holders will be rewarded!
ivaf

Activity: 980
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:31:41 PM

And one more participant of the Bancor Network: meet Arcona, the newest member of the Bancor Network, allowing users to integrate multimedia content into the real world by developing their digital land.
Read more at https://medium.com/@arconaico/sweet-eva-a-digital-angel-who-guarantees-sweet-dreams-is-now-leading-arconas-token-sale-campaign-f2bea2310661
yingfeng

Activity: 910
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:32:40 PM

This gonna be a very slowww increase in price. It wont happen until user adopt the product and buy the token, the token will increase the value. Hopefully all >40  project that committed to use Bancor will buy the token soon.

I really hope that the bancor will naturally grow with the development of the project. Ideally, there should not be a sharp rise in the price of the token. But I understand that this will not happen. There will be rapid ups. I'm waiting for 2018.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄       
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████   
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████   
  █████████████████████   
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████     
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
yingfeng

Activity: 910
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:36:24 PM

In order to create a smart token, companies must buy back the bancor through the market. And in the smart token reserve there is a bancor.
And think, when many companies will buy out bancor ... What will happen to the price of the bancor?
Bancor has an extremely tiny market cap compared to the space, which means you cannot use the Bancor token as the reserve. Most projects use ETH. This has no bearing on the demand for the Bancor token.

I will repeat. Any project that will create its smart token, must buy out a certain amount of bancor token on the market. I think not to talk about how this will affect the price of the bancor.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄       
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████   
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████   
  █████████████████████   
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████     
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
colombuszka

Activity: 802
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:54:13 PM

It is good to see some movement to some positive level from the continuous decreasing way...  Luckly I bought some on the dip, so let see how far can it go if devs successfully develop the promised platform.

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
bitcoinentchen

Activity: 334
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:59:46 PM

It's one of the very few project that you can expect good returns on. In a couple of years I bet that 80% of the new projects will depend on the Bancor Protocol Technology.

With so many new ICO's booming, liquidity will be a huge issue. Besides, Bancor is currently price below their actually USD reserves. That's a huge opportunity.
wiss19

Activity: 2128
Merit: 341

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:20:36 PM

when ICO first bancor very quickly in the collection of funds
and now after ico developments in some exchange is pretty stable but runs pretty slowly
is it a strategy for this project?

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:51:21 AM

and now after ico developments in some exchange is pretty stable but runs pretty slowly

Yes, the funds during ICO was raised pretty fast, because fundamentals of this project are very solid and many people in crypto don't like what is goiong on big, centralized exchanges.. But you have to understand that building such a complex platform, and make it easy to use for everyone takes lots of time and programming. So it's not really any strategy but the reality of developing something new and innovative. Anyway it's not that slow now, we can see the progress as the team is adding new features every month or so. Patience my friend. Cool
OnTheMoon

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:14:28 AM

Yes, the funds during ICO was raised pretty fast, because fundamentals of this project are very solid and many people in crypto don't like what is goiong on big, centralized exchanges.. But you have to understand that building such a complex platform, and make it easy to use for everyone takes lots of time and programming. So it's not really any strategy but the reality of developing something new and innovative. Anyway it's not that slow now, we can see the progress as the team is adding new features every month or so. Patience my friend. Cool

Bancor project are very big and need more time to development, its not for a quick profit, its really long-term investments. We need to wait and hold or buy cheap tokens on the dips. I think that this is a goos strategy for investors.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
GayEddie

Activity: 290

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:15:54 AM

I really hope that the bancor will naturally grow with the development of the project. Ideally, there should not be a sharp rise in the price of the token. But I understand that this will not happen. There will be rapid ups. I'm waiting for 2018.

Yeah it won’t go up very rapidly, it gonna be a slow journey.
Everyone else that can’t wait for this should just dump and go to other coin etc.
I think this is the most safe investment coin you can be in. But with slow return of course
CyanFox

Activity: 242

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:18:02 AM

Bancor is almost dead project, why this one is always under ICO price? My worst project is bancor.
RAGEmond

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:25:15 AM

Bancor is almost dead project, why this one is always under ICO price? My worst project is bancor.

lol

"1+2 = 3.. why is the result 3? ... stupid math"

thats your sentence

if you are invested then DYOR theres a lot of Thing happening on BANCOR just read up or sell but dont fud around
balladofjpeg

Activity: 306
Merit: 277

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:09:01 AM

why bancor is following so close eth?
almost the same % last days, I know they are linked, but so much?
so isnt better buy eth instead of bancor?
Pages: « 1 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 [251] 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 ... 477 »
  Print  

Jump to: