Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 02:01:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 [186] 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 456 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow.  (Read 583503 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 11:59:38 AM

So i've been away for a while now.

If you have funds on the ICO site what is best to do now??

Is there a working investment console ready and functioning so that I can move my icn there and benefit from their ico investments made on my behalf yet or still best to leave it on the ico site?

What about the investments icn already made like golem etc? did you have to have the icn in your wallets to benefit from these gains or were the calculated and added to the ico funds already there?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mendeleev

Activity: 392
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 12:03:59 PM

You must have a very high opinion of yourself. You always debunk arguments, yet I think you haven't been able to convince people here of your "genuine" concerns.

The important concerns were already known by a few people. The inability to convince fanboys of those concerns is not relevant to whether or not they are valid concerns.

Most of my recent posts have just been arguing about whether or not I'm a troll, and other useless stuff anyway - because people like Daparski would rather reduce the discussion to childish bickering.

I don't necessarily have a high opinion of myself. Rather, I have a low opinion of some of the halfwits on this board.

TheTruthIsOutThere makes far more interesting posts than a lot of people, yet is constantly censored.

Some users I have some respect for. Stormia, for example, has added to the discussion. MoveCrypto has too. And he also knows how to have a bit of fun.

Daparski used to be better, but now he's made it his mission to climb up my ass at every opportunity, and censor important posts. I am grateful that he leaves the majority of my posts up, but he's also become a bit of a dummy.

I'd prefer it if he left me alone, actually. He's a bully. I feel bullied!
Mendeleev

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 12:17:11 PM

Daparski, answer me this...

Why would TheTruthIsOutThere posting from a different account give his ideas any more credit?

What do you expect to happen here? He comes on as some Legendary account, says "this is my real account", and suddenly you'll allow him to post the exact same things?

You still won't know who he is. None of us know who you are. The fact it's a newbie account isn't relevant in this case. You're just using it as an excuse to delete his posts.

Like I said... play the ball, not the man. Let people read his ideas, and respond to them if they wish.

You're becoming a monster, Dapdog! Don't allow yourself to be consumed by the darkness!
loremipsum

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 12:22:15 PM

The important concerns were already known by a few people. The inability to convince fanboys of those concerns is not relevant to whether or not they are valid concerns.

Most of my recent posts have just been arguing about whether or not I'm a troll, and other useless stuff anyway - because people like Daparski would rather reduce the discussion to childish bickering.

Whether or not you are a troll is not useless stuff - it is important for understanding the reasons behind your continued posting. I really don't understand the reasons, as you have no significant investment in ICN.

TheTruthIsOutThere makes far more interesting posts than a lot of people, yet is constantly censored.

No-one can be 100% sure of anything in this forum but TheTruthIsOutThere seems like a typical FUDder to me, posting with his alt account.

loremipsum

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 12:28:40 PM

Whether or not you are a troll is not useless stuff - it is important for understanding the reasons behind your continued posting. I really don't understand the reasons, as you have no significant investment in ICN.

No-one can be 100% sure of anything in this forum but TheTruthIsOutThere seems like a typical FUDder to me, posting with his alt account.

Yes because for you as a degenerate fanboy, the TRUTH= FUD

Roll Eyes

Hahah I'm the ICN fanboy? Just look at my signature

I have my investments in all 3: Iconomi, Melonport and TaaS. But I know about FUD when I see it, I've been in this space long enough Smiley

FUTURECRYPTO

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 12:48:48 PM

Is there a working investment console ready and functioning so that I can move my icn there and benefit from their ico investments made on my behalf yet or still best to leave it on the ico site?

What about the investments icn already made like golem etc? did you have to have the icn in your wallets to benefit from these gains or were the calculated and added to the ico funds already there?

we are yet to hear from the team about their ico investments after golem, santiment. It's been almost two months since their last blog post about their santiment investment. I am not sure whether they haven't invested in any of the recent icos such as wetrust, cosmos, matchpool etc. or they invested but yet to publish the news about their investments. Either way, the communication has to be better.

They should be a dashboard on ICN homepage indicating the Net Asset Value (NAV) of all holdings.
Mendeleev

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 12:54:31 PM

Fair enough.

I'm not a troll. I could just leave this project alone, of course, as I no longer stand to lose anything. But...

I post because I followed this from the start, and the way this is progressing is of interest to me now. I sold because I had too many bad feelings about the way things have been going. That was a financial decision.

I suppose you could call it "following the drama". It entertains me to watch this unfold, as somebody who bought at the ICO, and found this project interesting. If I'd just found out about Iconomi a few weeks ago, I wouldn't be so interested. I would probably just see the problems, and move on.

I like the debate, thinking things through, seeing how people will blindly defend certain things, seeing the silly arguments some people make, seeing the good arguments, etc. etc.

It's like a fun learning experience, and a good place to exercise my own critical thinking skills.

As a bit of a comparison: I don't hold any ETH right now, but I still like to follow Ethereum in general, and see how it progresses. I don't post about Ethereum though, because I understand less about it, and there are already a lot of voices in that space. But my interest is not tied to any holdings, you see?

And the other reason is that I want Iconomi to succeed, so that I can eventually use the platform. This should be of interest to everybody, but the key difference is that I think the team's current attitude might hinder that success. Daparski thinks this is not a real reason. He is wrong. However, I admit that I won't be at a loss if the platform DOESN'T succeed. But that doesn't make it a false reason.

Hope this makes sense to you, and my other haters.

I agree he might have his own motives. But a lot of things he's said are still valid in their own right. They should be addressed head on, if people are able to show he is wrong. If you just delete everything he says, it looks weak.

Forget the man, and forget the motive. Just address the argument being made.

Of course, you can delete when he's calling people faggots and cunts, though.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 01:00:58 PM

we are yet to hear from the team about their ico investments after golem, santiment. It's been almost two months since their last blog post about their santiment investment. I am not sure whether they haven't invested in any of the recent icos such as wetrust, cosmos, matchpool etc. or they invested but yet to publish the news about their investments. Either way, the communication has to be better.

They should be a dashboard on ICN homepage indicating the Net Asset Value (NAV) of all holdings.

This is quite ridiculous. So they have our funds and we have no idea what is being bought sold nothing?

Did they claim on byteball with the ico funds I hope so since that would be a big chunk of free returns for us all.

Is this correct. I was under the impression this would all be 100% transparent?

Anyway for now when will we get on polo? since I don't want to leave my coins on the ico site for too much longer if possible.

cabron

Activity: 2758
Merit: 595

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2017, 01:15:29 PM

This is quite ridiculous. So they have our funds and we have no idea what is being bought sold nothing?

Did they claim on byteball with the ico funds I hope so since that would be a big chunk of free returns for us all.

Anyway for now when will we get on polo? since I don't want to leave my coins on the ico site for too much longer if possible.

Matchpool would have been interesting. If they have recently invested to it, then most probably its going to make ICNs good top asset from ETH network. SAdly they don't publish much of thier investment until done. I have some doubts about that santiment actually. Would it be best if ICOnomi let their followers join to decide which ICO to invest with?

FUTURECRYPTO

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 01:48:36 PM

Matchpool would have been interesting. If they have recently invested to it, then most probably its going to make ICNs good top asset from ETH network. SAdly they don't publish much of thier investment until done. I have some doubts about that santiment actually. Would it be best if ICOnomi let their followers join to decide which ICO to invest with?

Agree. Make it decentralized and give ICN holders a choice to vote on which ICO to invest. That way, there would be some 'USE CASE' with ICN token if not dividends.
Matchpool, the idea, looked very interesting to me. Later the CEO faced some scam accusations. We need to wait and see how this goes.
Daparski

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 02:06:32 PM

Why would TheTruthIsOutThere posting from a different account give his ideas any more credit?

What do you expect to happen here? He comes on as some Legendary account, says "this is my real account", and suddenly you'll allow him to post the exact same things?

You still won't know who he is. None of us know who you are. The fact it's a newbie account isn't relevant in this case. You're just using it as an excuse to delete his posts.

Like I said... play the ball, not the man. Let people read his ideas, and respond to them if they wish.

You're becoming a monster, Dapdog! Don't allow yourself to be consumed by the darkness!

TheTruthIsOutThere is a sock puppet account created 10 days ago. Newbies posts are obviously not deleted, but when a newbie account starts posting FUD and use vulgar language, no posts of that account will be kept.

I am adjusting to the game, that's it. You don't have to like it.
TheTruthIsOutThere

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 02:08:45 PM

TheTruthIsOutThere is a sock puppet account created 10 days ago. Newbies posts are obviously not deleted, but when a newbie account starts posting FUD and use vulgar language, no posts of that account will be kept.

Prove that I am a sock puppet account.

Just because I just created an account a few days ago, that automatically classifies as a "sock puppet account"

PROVE IT.

What YOU consider FUD is FACTS that YOU refuse to address, but hey since you're just a simple unpaid shill.....what can I expect?... Roll Eyes
Daparski

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 02:16:23 PM

Just because I just created an account a few days ago, that automatically classifies as a "sock puppet account"

PROVE IT.

What YOU consider FUD is FACTS that YOU refuse to address, but hey since you're just a simple unpaid shill.....what can I expect?... Roll Eyes

I don't need to prove anything. You proved yourself as a newbie account FUDder with your first posts. That is enough of a proof.
If anything, you need to prove yourself not being a sock puppet account.
You expect us to believe that 10 days ago was the first time ever that you registered here? And you have never ever posted anything before?
The Crypto Baron

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 02:17:04 PM

Anyone else kinda hoping the FUDers keep it up so you can keep snapping up ICN on the cheap before the platform launch/coin burn starts?

Keep up the good work, doomsday-fellas.  I'm grabbing stacks on stacks of ICN.

Daparski

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 02:18:12 PM

they announce investments in ICOs after the ICO has finished. You can read about them in the official medium page. You will find info about byteball as well
Daparski

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 02:20:49 PM

Fair enough.

I'm not a troll. I could just leave this project alone, of course, as I no longer stand to lose anything. But...

I post because I followed this from the start, and the way this is progressing is of interest to me now. I sold because I had too many bad feelings about the way things have been going. That was a financial decision.

I suppose you could call it "following the drama". It entertains me to watch this unfold, as somebody who bought at the ICO, and found this project interesting. If I'd just found out about Iconomi a few weeks ago, I wouldn't be so interested. I would probably just see the problems, and move on.

I like the debate, thinking things through, seeing how people will blindly defend certain things, seeing the silly arguments some people make, seeing the good arguments, etc. etc.

It's like a fun learning experience, and a good place to exercise my own critical thinking skills.

As a bit of a comparison: I don't hold any ETH right now, but I still like to follow Ethereum in general, and see how it progresses. I don't post about Ethereum though, because I understand less about it, and there are already a lot of voices in that space. But my interest is not tied to any holdings, you see?

And the other reason is that I want Iconomi to succeed, so that I can eventually use the platform. This should be of interest to everybody, but the key difference is that I think the team's current attitude might hinder that success. Daparski thinks this is not a real reason. He is wrong. However, I admit that I won't be at a loss if the platform DOESN'T succeed. But that doesn't make it a false reason.

Hope this makes sense to you, and my other haters.

I agree he might have his own motives. But a lot of things he's said are still valid in their own right. They should be addressed head on, if people are able to show he is wrong. If you just delete everything he says, it looks weak.

Forget the man, and forget the motive. Just address the argument being made.

Of course, you can delete when he's calling people faggots and cunts, though.

Noone hates you dude. And this explanation does make sense.
TheTruthIsOutThere

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 02:33:38 PM

PROVE IT.

I don't need to prove anything. You proved yourself as a newbie account FUDder with your first posts. That is enough of a proof.
If anything, you need to prove yourself not being a sock puppet account.
You expect us to believe that 10 days ago was the first time ever that you registered here? And you have never ever posted anything before?

you are the one who said i was a sock puppet account.

the onus is on you to prove it and guess what, you obviously can't.

you do know that you can actually follow stuff on bitcointalk without having to create an account, right?

you are using YOUR LOGIC to make a DEDUCTION and as such you are assuming things that fit YOUR narrative.

While your little narrative conforms to what YOU feel is right, you need to understand that what YOU think is true is not necessarily the case.

but hey....i don't expect a simple shill to have this level of cognition....
cabron

Activity: 2758
Merit: 595

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2017, 03:15:20 PM

they announce investments in ICOs after the ICO has finished. You can read about them in the official medium page. You will find info about byteball as well

But I prefer to see users discuss which ICO to invest with. It still depend to hte team which to invest but the discussion on slack could help to analyze which ICO has the possibility to profit after the project will be completed.
Being decentralized means us your believers being part of the whole process.

SEOcrypto

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 03:19:01 PM

NK?  Seriously?  WTF?

I grow increasingly weary of the shell game being played by ICONOMI.  It is killing me that nobody is asking - OR ESPECIALLY ANSWERING - the right questions here.

The goal of ICONOMI is to earn a ROI for ICN holders who funded them in the ICO.  To generate this ROI, ICONOMI is running three projects - DAMP, ICNX and ICNP.  

Now what do each of these three projects contribute to the ROI of ICN holders?  DAMP = fees.  ICNX = percentage increases.  ICNP = multiples.

If you could only have one project contributing to the ROI of your ICN, which would you choose - the project returning fees on your investment, the project returning percentage increases on your investment, or the project returning multiples on your investment?

When ICONOMI first came out of the ICO, it had resources in five currencies:  BTC, ETH, LSK, EUR and USD.  The total amount of resources raised from the ICO was around 17,000 BTC. The deal was that 10,000 BTC would go to fund ICONOMI development and the rest would be put into ICNP.

The original ICNP resources at the end of ICO were around 7000 BTC equivalent  worth 605.89 USD each.  This totaled roughly $4.25 million.

Key questions -  Has the money allocated to ICNP been segregated into seperate accounts from the original 10K BTC of ICONOMI operating expenses?  How much of what currency was set aside to go into ICNP?   What are the account numbers for the BTC, ETH and LSK that have been allocated to ICNP?

What percent of the total ICNP fund has been spent purchasing other cryptocurrencies and what percent of it remains unused so far?

What are the new currencies that ICNP has taken a stake in - dates of purchase, cost per coin at time of purchase, and amounts puchased?

Since the ICO, BTC has appreciated by a factor of 1.97, ETH has appreciated by a factor of 3.68 and LSK has appreciated by a factor of 1.20.    

What is the appreciated value of the unused ICNP funds?

Waiting for a published quarterly report with all this info is so old economy.

Where can I find a continuously updated dashboard with this basic ICNP information?  

And since I know the answer to the question above, here's another:

When will a continuously updated dashboard with this basic ICNP information go online?

I have cross-posted these questions directly to Slack and Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/ICONOMI/comments/65ba12/questions_on_icnp/

bumping for exposure.  bumping this every day until answered.

I'd also appreciate an answer on the decision making around dividends.  When/why/through what process did ICONOMI decide to change their model?

SEOcrypto

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 03:28:06 PM

where the hell is that winking guy using james franco to promote this ICN? he is badly needed this time to joke around. Smiley
did they mistakenly sold their bags of GOLEM which had tremendously grown this time because if they had it still right now, the ICN price would have been mooning like asses.

here he is....he's not happy

Holy fuck, look at Stratis.
Damn, wish I had invested in that one instead, with 1/12 of Iconomi's budget and they have done 30x.
mother of fuck.
Very disappointed on ICN so far to tell you the truth, looks like a bust.
First the delays, then they fuck up with the dividends.
Dividends was their selling ppint, what kind of dumbos change their selling point.
How fucking stupid can you be, it's suicide in this business, unless they don't give a fuck anymore
since they made their money, and trying to screw us over.

They better man up to their promises and start buying back in bulk.
Push it to at least 20x. Useless fucking russian scumbags.

Supporters dropping every day.

This is what happens when you have terrible communication, no matter how many fanboys there are.

The time of reckoning is upon us!  Shocked

Another BS post by the concerned troll. You don't have any data about the numbers of supporters leaving or joining.
Honolulu or whatever his nick is was never a "supporter". He is just another dude that wants x20 return on his ICO investment. He couldn't care less about the project.
He got bitter when price didn't go up as fast as he was hoping.

You guys have a lot of work to do with the concerned BS posts.

Daparski, keep digging fanboy.

Your definition of supporter is idiotic. 

ICONOMI needs to brew a new round of KOOLAID cause this shit is wearing off.
Pages: « 1 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 [186] 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 456 »
  Print  

Jump to: