Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 08:55:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 [180] 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 456 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow.  (Read 583505 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
stormia

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 11:00:40 PM

Also, great to hear that the ICN token might have another purpose! /s.  Maybe this should have been thought through when they raised all those millions...

To be honest, if it's true that ICN will have more purpose, then it only goes to show that the concerns are warranted. It may show that they're actually listening to us.

It will also show that the 'defenders' of buybacks have been incorrect so far, as Iconomi are agreeing that the token needs more to drive its value, and are taking positive steps.

It shows that people who complain ARE NECESSARY in helping ICN grow.

The fact is, if ICN is given more utility, people like Daparski, and the other shills, will benefit because a few of us raised concerns.

They'll sit there, making more money, thinking they were right all along, without ever acknowledging that it's people like US who influenced that improvement, while they sat there doing nothing and calling us trolls.

So... guys... if ICN does get more purpose - YOU'RE WELCOME! From me, and all of the other "trolls" who have been fighting your corner, you ungrateful little cucks  Grin

Just because ICN can benefit from additional purpose doesn't mean it was worthless before that additional purpose. Let's try to avoid logical fallacies, shall we? And you are by far NOT the only person to raise legitimate concerns so stop jerking off all over yourself. But yeah, there is a reason (some of) you're posts aren't removed, because they aren't just FUD they are legit concerns and valid points and aren't coming from an obvious sockpuppet account, and you are actually willing to debate your arguments in a reasonable and respectful manner. You shouldn't be conflated with the likes of TheTruthIsOutThere. I think even you would agree his motives are pretty transparent and malicious.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
calvinstm

Activity: 229
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 11:02:14 PM

OP updated this morning. Changes to the team listed.

Removed:
Primoz Kordez, Fund infrastructure lead
Jan Isakovic, Mentoring program lead
Daniel Zakrisson, Head of investment evaluation
Meta Vrhnjak, Special operations
Niko Klansek, Special operations
Jaka Mele, Corporate communications
Miha Martinjak, development

Added:
Zenel Batagelj, Strategy Advisor
Egidijus Norkus, Product Owner
Oskars Vilitis, Senior Architect
Jan Mohoric, Developer
Sava Lazin, Developer
Klemen Zagar, iOS Developer
Paraskevi Karageorgu, Copyright/Customer Support

Team listing is more weighted towards coders/developers after the change

Gregor Kobal (Customer Support) corrected my post in slack:

Quote from: gregork
actually, only 3 really left:
Out of 7 Removed:
Jan Isakovic, Mentoring program lead - now at Cofound.it
Daniel Zakrisson, Head of investment evaluation - now at Cofound.it
Primoz Kordez, Fund infrastructure lead - still here
Meta Vrhnjak, Special operations - still here

And 7 new:
Jan Mohoric, Developer
Sava Lazin, Developer

I am part of the team. It is a privilege to work at Iconomi. The team is great.

Awesome news!!  Grin  Thanks for sharing.  Very glad to see that Iconomi decided to add more developers/coders to the team and focus on software development instead of branching out into unrelated businesses (startup mentoring..etc).  Iconomi is focusing on its core business and is definitely on the right track!  Cheesy

PS: Team Iconomi, please make an official announcement on Medium also!
Mendeleev

Activity: 392
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 11:11:32 PM

If you have something constructive to suggest, go to their slack and chat with the team directly.
But you choose to post it here because you know this place is mostly visited by investors who have small holdings and less understanding of technicalities.
They can easily be influenced and start selling in panic.

I choose to post it here because I hate reddit, and I hate slack, and this is the easiest place to post. I have no issue with small holders selling in a panic, if anything I say panics them. It should. It panicked me enough to say it.

Just because ICN can benefit from additional purpose doesn't mean it was worthless before that additional purpose. Let's try to avoid logical fallacies, shall we? And you are by far NOT the only person to raise legitimate concerns so stop jerking off all over yourself. But yeah, there is a reason (some of) you're posts aren't removed, because they aren't just FUD they are legit concerns and valid points and aren't coming from an obvious sockpuppet account, and you are actually willing to debate your arguments in a reasonable and respectful manner. You shouldn't be conflated with the likes of TheTruthIsOutThere. I think even you would agree his motives are pretty transparent and malicious.

You're right. That is fallacious. It doesn't necessarily mean it was worthless before the additional purpose. I'll give you that.

I know I'm not the only person, though. I said so myself:

YOU'RE WELCOME! From me, and all of the other "trolls"

Jerking off is still fun, though.

Anyway, showboating aside, I think giving the token some extra use on the platform (or in some other way) is definitely a good idea.
Iabamba

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 11:13:44 PM

Bwahaha.. I love this thread., This means the community here is active.

Only if Mister cracker gets out and stop fudding.

SUPER BIG ICONOMI news is coming and I'm feeling it  Grin
xcajun21

Activity: 742
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 11:14:48 PM

Removed:

Added:
Jan Mohoric, Developer
Sava Lazin, Developer

Out of 7 Removed:

And 7 new:
Jan Mohoric, Developer
Sava Lazin, Developer

Awesome news!!  Grin  Thanks for sharing.  Very glad to see that Iconomi decided to add more developers/coders to the team and focus on software development instead of branching out into unrelated businesses (startup mentoring..etc).  Iconomi is focusing on its core business and is definitely on the right track!  Cheesy

Why Apple developer, what does this tell us?
These news influenced the price apparently, it is 10% up, still much more to go until 64000.
Nachbar90

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2017, 11:24:44 PM

Removed:

Added:
Jan Mohoric, Developer
Sava Lazin, Developer

Out of 7 Removed:

And 7 new:
Jan Mohoric, Developer
Sava Lazin, Developer

These news influenced the price apparently, it is 10% up, still much more to go until 64000.

Not hard to tell what that means^^ they said it today in slack as well that they are also working on a mobile app Wink

JOIN OFFICIAL ICONOMI SLACK FOR INSTANT NEWS FROM THE TEAM - http://iconominet.herokuapp.com
MysterE

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 11:46:59 PM

Strategy Adviser, lol, :

Would that be to disillusion the original investors so they sell their holdings

or

Keep the scam rolling until the final pump to sell off the rest of tokens held
  by the devs when it happens

or

Inform the investors on why the 4 months delay of the somewhat fictitious
  platform to be released

Take your pick.....

Any project that expect success needs to keep in touch with their investors for
which I give ICONOMI a minus.

beyinsi

Activity: 742
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 11:48:03 PM

Removed:

Added:
Jan Mohoric, Developer
Sava Lazin, Developer

Out of 7 Removed:

And 7 new:
Jan Mohoric, Developer
Sava Lazin, Developer

Not hard to tell what that means^^ they said it today in slack as well that they are also working on a mobile app Wink
Woow!! Wonderful five-star good news. i think, Android app is very important for iconomi. Noone can stop ICN!

And

When will iconomi buyback?
snkns

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 11:49:16 PM

Jan Mohoric appears to be an Android dev.  

But he's also been with the team for almost a year according to his LinkedIn, so it's really just another example of lousy communication Wink
Mendeleev

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 11:56:07 PM

Jan Mohoric appears to be an Android dev.  

But he's also been with the team for almost a year according to his LinkedIn, so it's really just another example of lousy communication Wink

At least the mysterious case of Jaka Mele can be closed.
2 blockchainz

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 12:04:24 AM

Weak hands will dump on you before the platform is released.....and they will never get their ICN back from such a thin sell side
stormia

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 12:47:12 AM

Transparency and communication are hype words bred from the scammy nature of most projects in crypto. Where a project has no real purpose, no end game, no product, so instead of being able to speak for itself it requires the team to constantly hype even the most insignificant of developments. If you really need babysat by the team on bitcointalk or reddit everyday then grow up or leave, they don't need you- we don't need you.

And besides, Iconomi has been more transparent than a plethora of projects with similar or greater valuation than Iconomi that I don't see any of you fuckers complaining about. They are in slack from time to time answering questions, they are on reddit answering questions, they consistently post updates on medium when something worth conveying to investors comes up. Really, what the fuck do you guys expect? For them to personally reply to each and every single one of your individual questions and concerns? We get it, you are children and you need your hand held... And if they did do that you would probably still find a way to twist it into something negative, such as "why aren't you working rather than spending all your time here answering questions". Plus it is more professional to release an official statement rather than talk directly to investors. To do the latter could even be considered providing insider information to them depending on the nature of the information.

BTW MysterE are you really that dumb? The beta for the platform is already active, people are already buying/selling ICNX and making money off of it. Try telling those people the platform and their profits are fictitious.
Mendeleev

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 12:53:41 AM

Transparency and communication are hype words bred from the scammy nature of most projects in crypto. Where a project has no real purpose, no end game, no product, so instead of being able to speak for itself it requires the team to constantly hype it. If you really need babysat by the team on bitcointalk or reddit everyday then grow up or leave, they don't need you- we don't need you.

And besides, Iconomi has been more transparent than a plethora of projects with similar or greater valuation than Iconomi that I don't see any of you fuckers complaining about. They are in slack from time to time answering questions, they are on reddit answering questions, they consistently post updates on medium when something worth conveying to investors comes up. Really, what the fuck do you guys expect? For them to personally reply to each and every single one of your individual questions and concerns? We get it, you are children and you need your hand held...

BTW MysterE are you really that dumb? The beta for the platform is already active, people are already buying/selling ICNX and making money off of it. Try telling those people the platform and their profits are fictitious.

As you have previously demonstrated your ability to spot a fallacious argument, I challenge you to review your own post and tell us how many fallacies you can spot.

I've spotted at least 7.  Grin
SEOcrypto

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 12:56:37 AM

Transparency and communication are hype words bred from the scammy nature of most projects in crypto. Where a project has no real purpose, no end game, no product, so instead of being able to speak for itself it requires the team to constantly hype it. If you really need babysat by the team on bitcointalk or reddit everyday then grow up or leave, they don't need you- we don't need you.

They needed me when they asked for my money.  Summing this up as 'being babysat' is drinking the kool-aid.  ICONOMI has done a poor job of explaining their change in business model.  There are enough concerned investors that a proper explanation is warranted.  There needs to be additional statements from the ICONOMI team to address these legitimate concerns.

And besides, Iconomi has been more transparent than a plethora of projects with more valuation than Iconomi that I don't see any of you fuckers complaining about. They are in slack from time to time answering questions, they are on reddit answering questions, they consistently post updates on medium when something worth conveying to investors comes up. Really, what the fuck do you guys expect? For them to personally reply to each and every single one of your individual questions and concerns?

You are looking at a thread about ICONOMI.  They consistently post updates on medium?  When something worth conveying to investors comes up?  A proper explanation of the change in business model is owed to the initial investors.  You can't just announce a buyback - ignore that dividends were ever on the table - and expect everybody to +1

I'm not asking for a personal reply.  This is on ICONOMI, no amount of fanboyism will make that change.

stormia

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 12:56:52 AM

7? Please elaborate. I see 1.
stormia

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 12:58:03 AM

Did you not read the post about the switch to buyback? It explained why they did it, it explained how they would do it (without providing information that would allow people to take advantage of the buyback by front running it). They didn't simply "announced it" and leave it at that. So what else exactly do you want them to explain to you? If you don't like it, that's one thing, but stop lying and acting like they didn't explain themselves when they made the change.
MoveCrypto

Activity: 364

move that crypto

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 01:00:46 AM
Last edit: April 13, 2017, 01:12:03 AM by MoveCrypto

when polo!?

da SEC!

usage tokens doh!

muh dividends!

MoveCrypto for Komodo Notary
https://komodoplatform.com/
JDS1000

Activity: 414

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 01:04:06 AM

Tide Turning for the Day - ICN is up almost 20%  https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/iconomi/#markets
SEOcrypto

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 01:04:18 AM

Did you not read the post about the switch to buyback? It explained why they did it, it explained how they would do it (without providing information that would allow people to take advantage of the buyback by front running it). They didn't simply "announced it" and leave it at that.

yeah, the post that mentions dividends as "practically impossible to realise in the distributed economy because it needs 100% collaboration with exchanges."

When did the ICONOMI team come around to this?  Certainly wasn't during their ICO when dividends were a key selling point.  The issue was always complex, the issues with exchange collaboration always existed, the legal implicatoins always existed.

For the post that announces the change from dividends to buybacks - this sure does a shit job of making me believe the ICONOMI team EVER thought dividends were realistic.

Simply bolding that this decision is in the best interest of ICN holders is not enough.  Maybe for the fanboys it is.  
stormia

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 01:09:20 AM
Last edit: April 13, 2017, 01:20:18 AM by stormia

Again go read the fucking medium post before you comment on it. It says more than you continue to allude to. And if you expect them to be able to predict/foresee every regulatory/legal issue they might bump into while trying to do something that has literally never been done before and has little if any legal and regulatory precedent you are a complete idiot and I have a hard time believing you are working in the financial sector at all.

People behind the bitcoin ETF sure were able to foresee all the legal and regulatory issues that would get in their way, right? That's why it got approved by the SEC first go, right? Oh wait it still hasn't been approved. Lol do you even think before you type?
Pages: « 1 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 [180] 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 456 »
  Print  

Jump to: