Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:38:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 [398] 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 ... 456 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow.  (Read 583505 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ruletheworld
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 04:07:42 AM

I would like to purchase over-the-counter one million ICN (or the maximum I can buy for the worth of my coins) for the current market price of $1.71 each.  I am prepared to use any of the top 10 most trusted BCT escrowers here in order to protect my self.  So, if you have approx 1 million ICN's that you wish to just get rid of let me know.  I have over $1.xx+ MM worth of BTC, Lisk, ETH, BTC and some other cryptos.  

Reason:  I am starting to get that nauseating "FOMO syndrome" of not having partaken on ICN's ICO and not having purchased any ICN's at any time, plus I can't use Kraken because its not available where I live.  I have done all my due diligence and I strongly believe, despite the downhill rollercoaster than ICN has been having in the past few months that this time ICN most certainly is going to enter a bull market, a bottom has been reached a while ago and now its beginning to take off.  I would not like ICN to take off without me being on board.  My desire to acquire 1 million ICN's is testament that I am a strong believer on the ICONOMI project, at least finally.

EDIT:
ALL these positions has caused me a very increased ROI, I feel that most of these positions could be on its tipping point and could reserve, I am not a believer that the price of BTC can just sky rocket from $500 to $8,200 in just a few months time and expect that it will remain that way and never go back down, very fast rise = very fast fall.  So pretty much I want to liquidate all my current open position in favor of the undervalued ICN's so that I can double ride another pump and further increase my ROI.  At least that's my strategy.

EDIT again to correct misspelling of ETH

If you're serious about this and not trolling, then the right way to acquire a lot of ICN over the counter would be to split your order up. Also, it will likely be a premium to the spot price you see on Kraken. Maybe open a new trading thread, and accept offers that you get from people. Get a trusted escrow for the trades.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JKM Crypto

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:07:25 AM

I would like to purchase over-the-counter one million ICN (or the maximum I can buy for the worth of my coins) for the current market price of $1.71 each.  I am prepared to use any of the top 10 most trusted BCT escrowers here in order to protect my self.  So, if you have approx 1 million ICN's that you wish to just get rid of let me know.  I have over $1.xx+ MM worth of BTC, Lisk, ETH, BTC and some other cryptos.  

Reason:  I am starting to get that nauseating "FOMO syndrome" of not having partaken on ICN's ICO and not having purchased any ICN's at any time, plus I can't use Kraken because its not available where I live.  I have done all my due diligence and I strongly believe, despite the downhill rollercoaster than ICN has been having in the past few months that this time ICN most certainly is going to enter a bull market, a bottom has been reached a while ago and now its beginning to take off.  I would not like ICN to take off without me being on board.  My desire to acquire 1 million ICN's is testament that I am a strong believer on the ICONOMI project, at least finally.

EDIT:
ALL these positions has caused me a very increased ROI, I feel that most of these positions could be on its tipping point and could reserve, I am not a believer that the price of BTC can just sky rocket from $500 to $8,200 in just a few months time and expect that it will remain that way and never go back down, very fast rise = very fast fall.  So pretty much I want to liquidate all my current open position in favor of the undervalued ICN's so that I can double ride another pump and further increase my ROI.  At least that's my strategy.

EDIT again to correct misspelling of ETH

Binance. Good luck.
bakgwei

Activity: 327
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:48:40 AM

I am trying to get my head around the following: When I buy the BLX token on the ICONOMI platform I can then transfer them to my own MEW. So all good, I control the BLX token. But the actual, underlying coins (BTC, ETH, BCC etc) that BLX then buys on my behalf remain with ICONOMI. Correct so far?

So my question is: If - for whatever reason - there is a problem with ICOMINI (hack, dev run-off, fake news, legal etc) and the platform shuts down, I will not be able to sell my BLX back to them and my entire investment will be lost. Yes, BLX are being traded on an exchange, but that wont help in this case at all, as the BLX token is really only a promise that ICONOMI will buy back your tokens and then give you BTC or ETH for it. And if ICONOMI cannot or will not be able to buy my BLX back, the BLX token is literally worthless.

Is that correct or am I missing something here?
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 10:47:24 AM

I am wondering what is the reason for recent icn rise?is it going up because of increasing eth?
B!gSmoke

Activity: 514
Merit: 353

Respect has to be earned, just like money!

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:24:10 AM

If you're serious about this and not trolling, then the right way to acquire a lot of ICN over the counter would be to split your order up. Also, it will likely be a premium to the spot price you see on Kraken. Maybe open a new trading thread, and accept offers that you get from people. Get a trusted escrow for the trades.

You really take him for granted, tho? Those times where you have to come to BTT to make OTC deals are long gone.
Nachbar90

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 11:48:29 AM

I am trying to get my head around the following: When I buy the BLX token on the ICONOMI platform I can then transfer them to my own MEW. So all good, I control the BLX token. But the actual, underlying coins (BTC, ETH, BCC etc) that BLX then buys on my behalf remain with ICONOMI. Correct so far?

So my question is: If - for whatever reason - there is a problem with ICOMINI (hack, dev run-off, fake news, legal etc) and the platform shuts down, I will not be able to sell my BLX back to them and my entire investment will be lost. Yes, BLX are being traded on an exchange, but that wont help in this case at all, as the BLX token is really only a promise that ICONOMI will buy back your tokens and then give you BTC or ETH for it. And if ICONOMI cannot or will not be able to buy my BLX back, the BLX token is literally worthless.

The idea behind fund tokens is just to make them tradeable on exchanges. Securitywise you have to rely on their insured multi-layer cold wallet architecture. Storing fund tokens in your own wallet doesn´t make any sense. So your asumption is correct Wink

JOIN OFFICIAL ICONOMI SLACK FOR INSTANT NEWS FROM THE TEAM - http://iconominet.herokuapp.com
fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:50:30 PM

What's happening here, guys??

ICN ON THE RISE!!!

Yeah I have been wondering the same. I sold a small portion of my ICN a couple of days ago because I thought it was just a small pump. But it keeps rising without any news. I guess it's because of the recent rise of ethereum that is Iconomi as well.
I think so, Ethereum rise affecting ICN and some other projects, or some news are coming in the following days, however, the current price does not reflect the real value of ICN.
The real value for this coin i think over $10. I hope this rising of this coin will not only temporary, so ICN price can back to over $4 like some month ago. I still hold this coin for long term investment
bakgwei

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:02:50 PM

The idea behind fund tokens is just to make them tradeable on exchanges. Securitywise you have to rely on their insured multi-layer cold wallet architecture. Storing fund tokens in your own wallet doesn´t make any sense. So your asumption is correct Wink

That's what I thought/ feared, thanks for clarifying this :-(

They were for instance affected by the recent Parity hack - and only saved because a white Hat hacker saved them, else they would have lost 13 million dollar. This goes against basic cryptocurrency 101 to have full control over your own coins and not to entrust a third party...
Nachbar90

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 03:15:05 PM

They were for instance affected by the recent Parity hack - and only saved because a white Hat hacker saved them, else they would have lost 13 million dollar. This goes against basic cryptocurrency 101 to have full control over your own coins and not to entrust a third party...

The Iconomi platform had nothing to do with the hack, it was money from the company that was held in a smart contract. Exactly what you would do if the system would be decentralized. You could even argue that if they had not used a decentralized solution (parity) and a centralized cold wallet instead, it would have been way more secure.

I understand the "crypto 101" argument, but decentralization isn´t the holy grale of everything especially while the crypto world is in early stages of development and things like locking up your money accidentally is possible.

JOIN OFFICIAL ICONOMI SLACK FOR INSTANT NEWS FROM THE TEAM - http://iconominet.herokuapp.com
bakgwei

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:42:01 PM

The Iconomi platform had nothing to do with the hack, it was money from the company that was held in a smart contract. Exactly what you would do if the system would be decentralized. You could even argue that if they had not used a decentralized solution (parity) and a centralized cold wallet instead, it would have been way more secure.

I understand the "crypto 101" argument, but decentralization isn´t the holy grale of everything especially while the crypto world is in early stages of development and things like locking up your money accidentally is possible.

Sure, I agree with your points, and of course I do value the convenience and ease to own a DAA rather than invest in the underlying assets myself. So I guess the risk is the price you have to pay for the convenience.

Since you seem to be very knowledgeable on ICONOMI, may I ask you (or any other user here who has an opinion) another question on a related yet different topic:

I am trying to understand the real (!) difference between a DAA like BLX and the C20 token from Crypto20. I understand for instance:

• Crypto20 tokens are limited to the ones distributed during their ICO
  • Management fee is higher for most DAAs (BLX for instance 3% vs. C20 0,5%)
  • No exit fee at C20 (as opposed to 0,5% for BLX)
  • The entry fee is much higher for C20 (roughly 23% vs 0% for BLX)
  • The underlying assets are a bit different of course

However, the end results seems to be very similar - I get to own a diverse portfolio of assets by owning just one token. Is any one of these significantly better than the other, or does it come down to preference and my trust in either platform?
SousteuchiNakamooto

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:22:44 PM

Hi,

I didn't know the C20 token, but from what you say I already see a big difference:
-The entry fee is much higher for C20 (roughly 23% vs 0% for BLX)

This should help you to answer to your question ^^
ruletheworld
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 04:59:02 PM

You really take him for granted, tho? Those times where you have to come to BTT to make OTC deals are long gone.
Heh fair point. He never got back, so I guess he has no real intention of following through. I've seen some large and successful trades done here OTC in the past, so still a hope it might continue for some newer coins
Investorlogic

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:30:12 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2017, 12:10:27 AM by Investorlogic

Heh fair point. He never got back, so I guess he has no real intention of following through. I've seen some large and successful trades done here OTC in the past, so still a hope it might continue for some newer coins

I am in the process of examining a few PM's I got and dealing with a few prospective candidates.  As for escrow that will be easy, I will just pick one of the top trusted escrower here on BCT.

When the deal has been executed I will not be posting details of the deal here, how much I purchased, or who was the seller, or what is my public key(s).  These details shall remain private.  EDIT: But what I will add is that I will not be dumping these ICN's on the open market, I shall hold them for a minimum of 3 years, I will take the private key of this wallet and will place it in some sort of time-frame capsule/safe or even a software that will obligate me to wait for the 3 years terms to expire before I can access the contents and thus be able to retrieve the private keys for the ethereum wallet. 

At the moment I have been "penny pinching" a few ICN's through liqui.io but volume there is very low, so I am keeing it strictly a small limit order at a time, when my limit order executes fully then right away I place another small buy order.  Placing one huge order to buy approx 800,000+ ICN's in the order book would be counter-productive that would just serve to exponentially increase the price as the other whales would see my desperation in the order book and pull their sell orders or move them way too up to see I would do a market buy.  So I am doing both, penny pinching at liqui.io and planning on doing the OTC deal.

EDIT: But what I will add is that I will not be dumping these ICN's on the open market, I shall hold them for a minimum of 3 years, I will take the private key of this wallet and will place it in some sort of time-frame capsule/safe or even a software that will obligate me to wait for the 3 years terms to expire before I can access the contents and thus be able to retrieve the private keys for the ethereum wallet. 

PS: I might even purchase more ICN's using real money to add more to my collection so I might end up getting more than 1 million ICN's in the future to far future. 
ahmedjadoon
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:25:50 AM

Finally some increase in price. Fair enough.
someonesomeone

Activity: 933
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:27:31 PM

Two Pinta investments are doing great at the moment. Santiment and Wetrust are both rising high. Next year will be awesome for Pinta in my opinion because many of the investments from this year will finish development and mature into high end projects which will give millions of dollars for buybacks. 2018 will be huge for ICN Smiley
toogoodtobetrue

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:35:56 PM

ICN is a great platform.
I hold ICN for long term

TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE.
fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:38:21 PM

ICN is a great platform.
I hold ICN for long term
I also hold this coin for long term investment and will buy back if the price down significant, to aim to get more profits. Maybe in next year there is a great news coming in this project
yingfeng

Activity: 910
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:36:59 PM

ICN is a great platform.
I hold ICN for long term
I also hold this coin for long term investment and will buy back if the price down significant, to aim to get more profits. Maybe in next year there is a great news coming in this project

The most important best news for ICONOMI is that the projects that are in the foundation's project showed very good results.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄       
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████   
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████   
  █████████████████████   
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████     
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Topknotbam
Legendary

Activity: 1938
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:06:45 PM

Welcome to the first #ICONOMI Weekly Discussion thread! The goal of the discussion is for our community to discuss topics that may not fit anywhere else & also a place for newcomers to ask questions and get answers from other community members:

https://www.reddit.com/r/ICONOMI/comments/7fuj5a/iconomi_weekly_discussion_november_27_2017/

https://twitter.com/iconominet/status/935109582325800960

WMX - William Mougayar Cryptocurrency High Growth Index snapshot, reflecting upside across the 15 underlying crypto assets, as the BTC tide decided to lift all boats. +31% since launch, and +42% on the month.

https://www.iconomi.net/dashboard/#/daa/WMX

https://twitter.com/wmougayar/status/935145216822059008

#ICONOMI #DAA Manager @SolidumCapital hosting a conference in Ljubljana, sharing their knowledge on investing in cryptocurrencies.

https://twitter.com/iconominet/status/935186619635851277

Develop Custom Decentralized Blockchain Applications in JavaScript with LISK!
   Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
Polcrack

Activity: 280

Just Believe in trusted/transparents Proyects

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:15:33 PM

Im still waiting 5/6$ per Icn but Maybe its a dream this year , may 2018.....

Many people scamer with Icos and shitcoins, Invest with intelligence
Pages: « 1 ... 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 [398] 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 ... 456 »
  Print  

Jump to: