Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:22:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 [380] 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 ... 465 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOBILEGO Crowdfund [$53 Million] - Decentralized Mobile Gaming Solutions  (Read 406955 times)
someonesomeone

Activity: 933
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:27:51 PM

Nice drop here. I thought I won't be able to buy more at discounted prices but it seems like another buy opportunity is coming up now Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
oaks05

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:58:35 PM

Nice drop here. I thought I won't be able to buy more at discounted prices but it seems like another buy opportunity is coming up now Smiley
im in the same boat thinking of adding more to my bag as well.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
tyson187

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:07:12 PM

well it looks like we will not get a chance to vote for Mgo at Binance this month ,maybe they didn´t apply at all   Embarrassed

Round 4 of “Community Coin per Month” will start on 2017/11/30  11:30 AM (UTC).
Nominees for Round 4 (in alphabetical order) are:

Change (CAG)
    Decent (DCT)
    EthLend (LEND)
    InvestFeed (IFT)
    KickCoin (KICK)
    LBRY Credits (LBC)
    Rupee (RUP)
    Santiment Network Token (SAN)
    Syscoin (SYS)
    UniKoin Gold (UKG)
    Viacoin (VIA)
    Voise (VOISE)
Fallenzz

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:55:56 PM

Its simply amazing what a dedicated team can do with 53 million Dollar (Prlly almost worth 150 Million by now)
Absolutly nothing so far.
lel

Get your Shit together guys srsly.

Let me tell you what they promised and accomplished

1. 1000 games to the store in 2017 FAILED
2. Marketing would start in August 2017 FAILED (You can't call a few facebook adds marketing if you promised to spend at least 26 million on marketing)
3. Bitbay India FAILED
4. Listing on a decent exchange FAILED
5. Betting APP MGO release Q4 2017 FAILED
6. Teampage would show all people involved 2017 FAILED
7. Market the Unity news FAILED
8. Audit is being performed 3 months later no news FAILED
9. Regular real updates FAILED
10. Let investors know what is going on FAILED
11. Miko a mod in slack FAILURE

This project started as a scam. When they collected this much money they couldn't run so they are trying to build some shit. But they completely lack experience and people.

Gamecredits/mgo almost no investor will buy this crap with only delays and failures

They only talk like this... gamecredits still gained 1000% yeah so did every other fucking project in the alt pump. This team is hiding themselves from the truth and investors they don't give a shit about

At least Jack admits to my text of at least 11 failures
Jack Kuveke (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:23:36 PM

Its simply amazing what a dedicated team can do with 53 million Dollar (Prlly almost worth 150 Million by now)
lel

2. Marketing would start in August 2017 FAILED (You can't call a few facebook adds marketing if you promised to spend at least 26 million on marketing)
3. Bitbay India FAILED

This project started as a scam. When they collected this much money they couldn't run so they are trying to build some shit. But they completely lack experience and people.

Gamecredits/mgo almost no investor will buy this crap with only delays and failures

They only talk like this... gamecredits still gained 1000% yeah so did every other fucking project in the alt pump. This team is hiding themselves from the truth and investors they don't give a shit about

1. We had 300 games. We decided to move in a full competitive direction and remove games. And rather than go after individual developers, we went after the producer of 54% of all mobile games. Unity. And guess what? We got them. Our Unity SDK will be done this winter and our process of onboarding developers will be many many times easier, and will offer us a wider array of quality games.

2. We have marketed. We've marketed at dozens of conferences, we've marketed on twitch (and we're marketing more), we've marketed on social media, we've marketed with press releases, marketed to dozens of developers and development companies. We've posted numerous newsletters proving this marketing. We said we would use 26 million. But who the fuck thought we would throw 26 million at a wall in 6 months? That's insane. We said we would begin marketing and it would grow. News flash. That's what is happening.

3. Bitbay India is NOT our company. BitBay said they would launch in India. They listed numerous coins. Numerous coins retweeted and told their communities they would list on BitBay India, including us. Because the exchange told us. BitBay 'FAILED'. Or are we supposed to be in charge with how BitBay operates and conducts business.

(So far your points make you look like a fool. Let's get into more of them)

4. Listing on decent exchanges. Oh boy. Here we go. I have explained listings numerous times. We are still listing on more and more exchanges. We just listed on one last week. It's number 2 in volume and the value of MGO has been consistently higher there. No it's not insane volume. But exchanges are growing.

5. We DID release our esports betting smart contract application. We said from the beginning that we applied for betting licenses when we began building the betting app in SEPTEMBER, and once they were out we would assume business operations. But that didn't stop us from building the betting application and releasing it for anyone to use and build with. https://bitbucket.org/desports/desports.git

6. 2017 isn't over lol. I've posted so many freaking pictures of various team members now. I've invited people to come to the office and see for themselves, and that remains open. (https://twitter.com/gamecredits/status/932657428277157889 https://twitter.com/jack_kuveke/status/922500275327455233)

7. We marketed Unity to millions of people. Our ads saw hundreds of thousands of impressions on social media alone. Unity announced press releases put in front of hundreds of thousands if a million plus eyeballs. Take your FUD elsewhere.

8. Audit never finished. Are you kidding me?Huh The smart contract audit of desports was finished weeks ago and we announced it via a newsletter. Now you're trying lying. (http://mailchi.mp/cc439711d536/gnation-development-updates-ios-wallet-web-wallet-desports-and-more this is the entire smart contract app that went under an audit by Blockchain Labs https://bitbucket.org/desports/desports.git)

9. Regular real updates? What do you call these newsletters to come out in the last month alone?

Tuesday November 7th: http://mailchi.mp/145a01a33d9e/information-regarding-our-busy-conference-schedule
Thursday November 9th: http://mailchi.mp/cc439711d536/gnation-development-updates-ios-wallet-web-wallet-desports-and-more
Monday November 13th: http://mailchi.mp/de88bc821713/sergey-sholom-livestream-november-20th
Tuesday November 14th: http://mailchi.mp/6fe9f4cfd9b9/our-time-at-unite-india-and-the-hyperledger-member-summit-2017
Friday November 24th: http://mailchi.mp/2a1ed27562ef/partnering-with-a-pro-esports-team-and-gamemgo-listed-on-korean-exchange

10. 'Tell investors what is going on' is the same thing as #9 just reworded trying to make this ignorant list longer.

11. Miko Mod. Ok so now you're bringing up a slack mod that was removed 3-5 months ago who was mean to a few people. That is meant to be your final point. Come on.

This list of yours is clear FUD.

Jack Kuveke (OP)

Merit: 252

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:25:29 PM

You yourself were supporting MGO a week or two ago and sent me a bunch of 'hard hitting questions'. So much for us not keeping our investors informed huh? You seemed pretty happy about this information 2 weeks ago.

Some questions that I got for Jack

- Please explain in detail why the esports/wagering are delayed. What's the problem?

- Blockswap what is the exact status?

- I can only see 19 people on the team. Where is the rest? They would be added within a week but that is weeks ago

- Why did bittrex declined MGO?

- Why no regular newsletters? Investors have to dig for information that's not normal.

- How many people are doing marketing/pr in the team?

- NDA's another one was supposed to be announced one week after Unity none came. Why?

Please straight answers that's all I ask

Thanks in advance

Glad to see you're saying thanks and being polite rather than personally insulting me or fudding.

1. No problem with the wagering app. These applications have never existed before. They take time to develop. We came up with an original estimate about 6 months ago, and we haven't shared it in a long time since then. That estimate was circa early Q4. Now we've reorganized our estimates onto the gnation website. This is the life of development of proprietary applications that use new tech like blockchain to create applications that are literally non-existant elsewhere. If creating a wagering application was that easy, someone would have done it already. And if running a blockchain behind major applications was easy, every single multi billion dollar company would have done it already.

2. Still in development of a new industry solution. We have no safe standard to go off of, so we have to build a complete new one if we want it to work. And things we build may break or not work along the way.

3. Well I posted a photo of 60 to 70 including all of those people on the website together in our office. So that should help make some people calm. The team isn't desperate to post photos like how some people here are desperate for us to post photos. There were recently a bunch more photos taken. I will do my best to get more people added to the website faster.

4. As I have said multiple times, we were not out right declined by bittrex. We were told we needed to meet compliance to SEC driven standards, and they were incredibly vague on how to do that. They also didn't list coins or talk to projects about listing for months. Prying information from them is not easy. So we are still working as hard as possible given the circumstances to list there. IF they deny us I will announce it.

5. We send out newsletters, and have sent out newsletters around every 2 weeks. But newsletters have to do with news that can be publicly shared. That's where the 'news' in the word comes from. When there aren't loads of newsletters, it's because there isn't a ton of public news we can share. Even still, when I traveled to Serbia I spoke about marketing restructuring and made plans for hours. These things don't happen overnight. But changes are being made. I hope you follow us on twitter because Sergey has been tweeting pictures from all of the conferences and events he's been attending. And he's been at alot this week.

6. About 5-6 people strictly on PR, not including other people who do other marketing jobs.

7. know I never said there was definitely another NDA coming a week after. There are countless things going on in the background that I know of. I tend to keep them under lock and keep until I know things are official.

much obliged

Same here. Nice summary.

The price is so low now that one can buy a bag with small change. It wont hurt to stock up some at this price. I prefer eMGO though.

True easy buy from here
Fallenzz

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:29:40 AM

lel

3. Bitbay India FAILED

1. We had 300 games. We decided to move in a full competitive direction and remove games. And rather than go after individual developers, we went after the producer of 54% of all mobile games. Unity. And guess what? We got them. Our Unity SDK will be done this winter and our process of onboarding developers will be many many times easier, and will offer us a wider array of quality games.

Your claim was very clear 1000 games to store 2017. So it's all nice and well but you FAILED. Did you communicated this to the community?

2. We have marketed. We've marketed at dozens of conferences, we've marketed on twitch (and we're marketing more), we've marketed on social media, we've marketed with press releases, marketed to dozens of developers and development companies. We've posted numerous newsletters proving this marketing. We said we would use 26 million. But who the fuck thought we would throw 26 million at a wall in 6 months? That's insane. We said we would begin marketing and it would grow. News flash. That's what is happening.

Marketing isn't putting a few ads on some pages and sponsoring some events. You guys got 50 million for marketing so people expected a lot more

3. Bitbay India is NOT our company. BitBay said they would launch in India. They listed numerous coins. Numerous coins retweeted and told their communities they would list on BitBay India, including us. Because the exchange told us. BitBay 'FAILED'. Or are we supposed to be in charge with how BitBay operates and conducts business.

(So far your points make you look like a fool. Let's get into more of them)

Did you inform the community in time that bitbay was a failure?

4. Listing on decent exchanges. Oh boy. Here we go. I have explained listings numerous times. We are still listing on more and more exchanges. We just listed on one last week. It's number 2 in volume and the value of MGO has been consistently higher there. No it's not insane volume. But exchanges are growing.

With a volume below 250k you can't call mgo to be on a decent exchange so you guys FAILED

5. We DID release our esports betting smart contract application. We said from the beginning that we applied for betting licenses when we began building the betting app in SEPTEMBER, and once they were out we would assume business operations. But that didn't stop us from building the betting application and releasing it for anyone to use and build with. https://bitbucket.org/desports/desports.git

So you guys started in SEPTEMBER? But you announced this feature in APRIL at ico time little bit late maybe?

6. 2017 isn't over lol. I've posted so many freaking pictures of various team members now. I've invited people to come to the office and see for themselves, and that remains open. (https://twitter.com/gamecredits/status/932657428277157889 https://twitter.com/jack_kuveke/status/922500275327455233)

Visiting an office doesn't solve the failures the team made but actual development does

7. We marketed Unity to millions of people. Our ads saw hundreds of thousands of impressions on social media alone. Unity announced press releases put in front of hundreds of thousands if a million plus eyeballs. Take your FUD elsewhere.

The start of the marketing was bad. Unity article suddenly popped up and later on the marketing started by gamecredits. You guys got a complete marketing team so what are they doing?

8. Audit never finished. Are you kidding me?Huh The smart contract audit of desports was finished weeks ago and we announced it via a newsletter. Now you're trying lying. (http://mailchi.mp/cc439711d536/gnation-development-updates-ios-wallet-web-wallet-desports-and-more this is the entire smart contract app that went under an audit by Blockchain Labs https://bitbucket.org/desports/desports.git)

My fault I seen so many failures that I assumed this was another one. Well done finally did something....

9. Regular real updates? What do you call these newsletters to come out in the last month alone?

Tuesday November 7th: http://mailchi.mp/145a01a33d9e/information-regarding-our-busy-conference-schedule
Thursday November 9th: http://mailchi.mp/cc439711d536/gnation-development-updates-ios-wallet-web-wallet-desports-and-more
Monday November 13th: http://mailchi.mp/de88bc821713/sergey-sholom-livestream-november-20th
Tuesday November 14th: http://mailchi.mp/6fe9f4cfd9b9/our-time-at-unite-india-and-the-hyperledger-member-summit-2017
Friday November 24th: http://mailchi.mp/2a1ed27562ef/partnering-with-a-pro-esports-team-and-gamemgo-listed-on-korean-exchange

A bunch of photo's of visiting an event is not REAL updates. REAL updates are REAL progress!!!

10. 'Tell investors what is going on' is the same thing as #9 just reworded trying to make this ignorant list longer.

All people have to ask where the stuff that was promised is. If you're investors must ask for no1. information you're clearly not doing your job as a team

11. Miko Mod. Ok so now you're bringing up a slack mod that was removed 3-5 months ago who was mean to a few people. That is meant to be your final point. Come on.

Many people got banned for shitty reasons and the team just accepted it  Roll Eyes

Megaquake

Merit: 506

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 05:19:16 PM

I have some MGO on the Cryptopia exchange, is it Waves or ETH based?

Mines at Kano.is best profit in the world!

在Kano.is的BTC
oaks05

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:26:11 PM

cryptopia is ethereum based mobilego i believe.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

......BOUNTY......
..ANN THREAD..
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:34:52 PM

Just so everyone can understand what a troll looks like... the guy starts supporting us right when MGO starts going up. Starts fudding once it starts going back down. Don't be fooled.

its come crap exchange! MGO need big exchnage, advertise and more updates

Boring you are like a parrot. You keep repeating the same stuff everyday.
You sold at the bottom and trying to convince yourself from your mistake.

Gonna put you in my ignore list permanently

You fucked us all Jack cunt scammer

Price is going up and more fudders start talking. I got a slight feeling this going to be another pump like NEO
All on board this is going to be a huge token for 2018 and so on

All is normal, Jack. Clever will ignore, and a fool ... fools here is not the place. After all, we all consider ourselves intelligent. Really guys?

AlloM

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:41:38 PM

cryptopia is ethereum based mobilego i believe.

Only DEX have Waves based token rest of the exchanges listed only Ethereum base token.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mobilego/#markets
culuuton

Activity: 1590

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:38:21 AM

How many wMGO are circulating in the market? It is not easy to trade wMGO because there are not many exchange sites (seem only one). Any plans to collect back of this coin.
Turing

Activity: 994
Merit: 277

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:50:57 AM

How many wMGO are circulating in the market? It is not easy to trade wMGO because there are not many exchange sites (seem only one). Any plans to collect back of this coin.

The Waves DEX' volume is growing and a new release is expected for this month:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2142722.msg25597054#msg25597054

Should be fine Smiley
penoze
Legendary

Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003

https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:05:34 AM

If you wants to buy mgo now and hold long term than you can buy them on the wavesplatform for discount prices.
It's still the "same" token with the same plans etc etc.

Spotted also some whales on the dex who loaded a lot of Wmgo in the past. (More than 100btc in total buys).

newb-dev

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:08:44 PM

Does anyone think the market might one day value the smart contract capabilities of MGO to be so great that the market cap of MGO exceeds GAME, even though game has a smaller #of outstanding coins 64mm vs 100mm?
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:14:20 PM

Does anyone think the market might one day value the smart contract capabilities of MGO to be so great that the market cap of MGO exceeds GAME, even though game has a smaller #of outstanding coins 64mm vs 100mm?

Since MGO has a buy-back and burn plan once global launch of GStore takes place, we could see huge appreciation for MGO tokens. I don't know if we will see a higher marketcap than GAME, but one day we might see one MGO being worth more than one GAME. Only time will tell!
lofegs

Activity: 966

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:01:25 AM

Since MGO has a buy-back and burn plan once global launch of GStore takes place, we could see huge appreciation for MGO tokens. I don't know if we will see a higher marketcap than GAME, but one day we might see one MGO being worth more than one GAME. Only time will tell!

I'm holding both but mostly GAME as my expectations bigger on that.

Viscore

Activity: 3024
Merit: 647

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:31:27 AM

Time will tell, one of the reason why GAME has higher marketcap is because it's on a good exchanges, MGO is still in Liqui and some other small exchanges, the moment this problem will be sorted out and we will see it in bittrex or Polo then that would be the real value to be seen.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:53:50 AM

I also think MGO will become more valuable in future at the moment this is still in early stages of growth. It's worth to keep faith into this project this will explode very soon the team is working hard to make this very useful token.
oaks05

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:05:16 PM

https://themerkle.com/three-crypto-projects-penetrating-the-video-game-industry/    This article should be published everywhere

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

......BOUNTY......
..ANN THREAD..
Pages: « 1 ... 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 [380] 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 ... 465 »
  Print  

Jump to: