Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:51:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you keep your bitcoins?  (Read 48737 times)
loof99

Activity: 524
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:11:02 PM

I keep my bitcoins in wise purposes. For me as a student it is better keep your money in investment wherein your money will works for you.
As the years goes by it will generate a huge amount of return on investment which I can use for my personal matters.
heroic25

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:34:51 PM

though I have very few satoshi I store them in coinbase mobile app wallet.

earn 24/7 by writing captchas online http://bit.ly/2FkQeTp
`zoned

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:36:52 PM

One of the most popular and cheapest options for keeping your bitcoins safe is something called a paper wallet. There are several sites offering paper bitcoin wallet services. They will generate a bitcoin address for you and create an image containing two QR codes: one is the public address that you can use to receive bitcoins; the other is the private key, which you can use to spend bitcoins stored at that address.
mrayazgul

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:08:34 PM

Well using online wallets are pretty risk especially for those who have huge amount of bitcoins on there wallets. Better to move software or any hardware wallets. I myself use the hardware wallets and store my all coins there. Glad to see you're going to invest with bitcoin but take my suggestion in your brain. Never use the online wallets you have still time to move your wallet. Spend your 100$ to any hardware wallet and save your coins for forever.
weblouartisan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:10:01 PM

Actually it depends on your bitcoins, I place my coins on the wallet and i choose MEW or myetherwallet because most of the traders are using this wallet for holding their coins daily and they did not get any problems about this wallet.

flippener

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 12:19:38 AM

I was holding my BTC in online exchanges, but now the value has gone up so much I'm moving them into a hardware wallet - it's worth the cost.

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

Cubanlinx81

Activity: 373
Merit: 11

CryptoRex

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:22:13 AM

For me, paper wallets are the only way to go. Not only for security but to hedge against the pending crackdown on bitcoin. Off the grid is the only way to go. However, if you must, I would recommend the Blockchain app.
Mazda17

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:42:36 AM

I keep my bitcoins by just storing it on a desktop bitcoin wallet because i don't own a lot of bitcoin just ranging from 2-5 bitcoin and after i reached that amount, i will sell it and deposit my cash in to my bank account and wait for another great buy opportunity for bitcoin. That is just how i store and use my bitcoin. I'm comfortable with desktop wallet because i don't download too much apps and i'm pretty sure that i'm safe.
A good opinion and I like your opinion.
Safe way to overcome the bitcoin to stay safe must store bitcoin in wallet or in investasi so that have more profit later.
abamatinde77

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:05:38 AM

i keep it into many wallets i know that is legit online wallets and still working till now..i want to invest it but still thinking for it if its good or not
Cubanlinx81

CryptoRex

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:12:43 AM

I keep my bitcoins by just storing it on a desktop bitcoin wallet because i don't own a lot of bitcoin just ranging from 2-5 bitcoin and after i reached that amount, i will sell it and deposit my cash in to my bank account and wait for another great buy opportunity for bitcoin. That is just how i store and use my bitcoin. I'm comfortable with desktop wallet because i don't download too much apps and i'm pretty sure that i'm safe.
A good opinion and I like your opinion.
Safe way to overcome the bitcoin to stay safe must store bitcoin in wallet or in investasi so that have more profit later.
Indeed!!
Cubanlinx81

CryptoRex

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:13:32 AM

i keep it into many wallets i know that is legit online wallets and still working till now..i want to invest it but still thinking for it if its good or not
I keep everything off line too, but need to have access to a little when on the go!!
Soranith

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:54:56 AM

I bought my first Ledger Nano S but its still on its way here in my country I hope to transfer all of my coin by end of this year so as of now my coins are in my respected exchange.
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:46:21 AM

How do i keep my bitcoin? I keep my bitcoin in a online/offline wallet in short in coins.ph i'm so comfortable to put my bitcoins in that wallet and it is so popular wallet in our country because it is very safe, trusted, legit and secured wallet you can also convert btc to php easily and cash in or cash out without any risk.
Fox-111

Activity: 48

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:05:12 AM

I use the Blockchain app in addition to an exchange wallet
gladydark

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:09:34 AM

I only put my bitcoin in two places. One is in my wallet, one is an exchange. In exchange, I usually store only 20% of the quantity. I often use the hitbtc exchange. I like this exchange very much. There are many encrypted currencies to choose from.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:24:48 AM

Well using online wallets are pretty risk especially for those who have huge amount of bitcoins on there wallets. Better to move software or any hardware wallets. I myself use the hardware wallets and store my all coins there. Glad to see you're going to invest with bitcoin but take my suggestion in your brain. Never use the online wallets you have still time to move your wallet. Spend your 100$ to any hardware wallet and save your coins for forever.

even hardware wallets can also have risk because they may be broked , damage , shocked , or steal by thiefs.  risk cant always be avoided because it is part of the game. it doesnt matter if your using an online or offline wallet , what matter the most is on how you handle them. if your careless enough and too dumb to think and act then you are always prone to some serious problems but if your smart and knows what your doing then youll gonn be just fine. anyway , in my case i usually store and keep my bitcoins in an online bitcoin wallet due to the fact that i dont really hold big amounts of bitcoin and i always withdraw them everyweek to secure their current value and to avoid the  further fluctuations.
Pandacomel

Activity: 119
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:57:38 AM

As we know.There are so many wallet that can be use to keep our bitcoins.I use Etherwallet to save my bitcoins.So far,this wallet save to store my bitcoins.Some are using application wallet to store there bitcoins.That is up to you to use what type of wallet to keep the bitcoins. Embarrassed
BCTalkaccountforsale

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:03:15 AM

I have all my coins in on an online trading site (paxful) (low volume)

I plan on making a large investment very soon, and want to safely store all of my coins
I.E I basically want to drop a couple thousand, and keep them in the safest possible way, where I can revisit them in 5-10 years or so and reap the benefits, or cry about the loss.

What is the best way to do this, and what's the best way of ensuring a backup?

How do you currently store your coins

thanks in advance for any inputs

You can find out about the bitcoin storage wallet, there are many wallets that can store your security bitcoin number very safe and you can store as long as possible, very high security, you can rest assured to send your bitcoin into it. Here is my advice you can learn it.
steven.spearman

Activity: 221

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:11:26 AM

I save my bitcoin in blockchain.info because for me for now it is a trusted site. And access there is very easy, can use mobile app.

DaftAjax

Activity: 532
Merit: 284

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:39:07 PM

There are so many ways on how you can store Bitcoin, the only thing that matters is, what would be its purpose? What I mean is that, if you're going to store it in a specific wallet what are your plans on that wallet, is it for holding; for daily use; for investment; for trading?

Now let me recommend some commendable types of wallets. First off, is your day to day wallet, or the coin-based wallets. If your the type of person who wanted to spend very often, then this fits right in. I mean everyone has some hobbies that cannot be tolerated.

If you wanted to go to a more secured one, or you have a lot of Bitcoins in your disposal then, a cold storage or a hardware wallet is advisable. Since the hackers wont get their hands on it that easy.

But if you're like some those person who loves to trade (talk about whales), then the exchange sites are right for you. You will get the chance to invest on various types of coins and make a lot of profits.

|████████████████████████████
██████▀  ▀█████████▀ ▀██████
████▀      ▀█████▀     ▀████
███▀        ▀███         ███
███▄        ▄████▄     ▄████
██████▀  ▀█████████▄ ▄██████
████████████████████████████
████▀▀▀██▀▀▀██████▀   ▀█████
███          █████▄   ▄█████
███▄        ▄███▀  ▀ ▀  ▀███
████▄      ▄████▄  ▄ ▄  ▄███
███████▄▄██████████▄▄▄██████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
▄█████████▀    ▄████▀   ▄██▀
 ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████  █████
██████████▀ ▀███████████████
▄███████▀     ▀██████  ████▄
███████         ████████████
▀███████▄     ▄██████  ████▀
██████████▄ ▄███████████████
█████████████████████  █████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████▀  ▄███▀  ▄███▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|         ▄▄████▄▄       
     ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄   
 ▄▄█████▀▀      ▀▀█████▄▄
████▀▀              ▀▀████
███       ▄▄████▄▄     ███
███   ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄ ███
███▄█████▀▀      ▀▀███████
█████▀▀    ▀█████▀   ▀▀███
███         ▀█▀▀███▄▄    ▀
████▄▄            ▀▀███▄ 
 ▀▀█████▄▄      ▄▄█████▀ 
     ▀▀█████▄▄█████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀         
Acewins.io|████████████████████████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|||
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: