Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:38:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin be used by ordinary citizens?  (Read 43522 times)
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:58:32 AM

of course can, ordinary citizens, government and IT experts even everyone can use bitcoin, as long as with one condition that they must really know about the use of bitcoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
desert.r0se

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:44:02 AM

Well yes, bitcoin can now be use to pay utilities, for online shopping etc.

Bitcoin is beneficial for people like me who opt cashless transactions.

When i found out about bitcoin and the platforms that support payments and shopping, I tried it.

It's a less hassle way of dealing with bills in everyday life. I no longer need to go out and fall in line.

cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:45:31 AM

Bitcoin is usually used by people interested in technology. I mean, persons with a certain technical knowledge are interested in bitcoin.

My observations are that way. I think Bitcoin needs to reach larger quantities. Can use bitcoin in people who are not interested in technology?
Can people use the bitcoin in the profession group like tradesmen, teachers, housewives, firemen, butchers? Are we going to see the days that these people use bitcoin?

Perhaps in time, we shall see ordinary people using bitcoin, but as you said it bitcoin supposed to be in large quantity where the price can be cheap so that everyone can get in and taste the sweetness of using bitcoin. Many people now want to get involve in bitcoin but it is too expensive for them, and still afraid of losing their money when they put it in bitcoin because they are not tech savvy people, and also afraid of taking huge risk that involved.
rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:56:23 AM

I think free bitcoin is used by anyone including ordinary citizen, with the increasing number of bitcoin users of course it's time the state and government cares and makes special rules about bitcoin.
Bitcoin is owned by no one and it can be used by all the people of the world as far as they are willing to. They only need to learn little basics about bitcoins and obviously it is impossible without having an internet connection and a device. Bitcoins can be earned regardless of caste, creed, color, gender, religion or location.
anklas

Activity: 96
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:38:47 AM

Bitcoin is usually used by people interested in technology. I mean, persons with a certain technical knowledge are interested in bitcoin.

My observations are that way. I think Bitcoin needs to reach larger quantities. Can use bitcoin in people who are not interested in technology?
Can people use the bitcoin in the profession group like tradesmen, teachers, housewives, firemen, butchers? Are we going to see the days that these people use bitcoin?

Bitcoin can be use by anyone who is capable of purhasing or investing one. Bitcoin has no restriction on who should own it. I am sure a lot of people now who are so curious about the popularity of bitcoin and eventually more and more people will invest and use it.

PlayBets.io  •  Decentralized Platform with Mass Gambling Games  •  PlayBets.io
Closed Pre-Sale 15 December[JOIN NOW!]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •  [FB]  ▬▬▬  [TW]  ▬▬▬  [TG]  ▬▬▬  [KC] • ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:29:17 AM

Bitcoin can be use by anyone who is capable of purhasing or investing one. Bitcoin has no restriction on who should own it. I am sure a lot of people now who are so curious about the popularity of bitcoin and eventually more and more people will invest and use it.
The popularity of bitcoin is getting more and more in the market and that is why it is very interesting to just buy and hold bitcoin and do not touch it for the mean time so we can easily get profit if we will have knowledge on holding bitcoin and patience about it so just like the other people we can also make change in how we make our money work for us. It doesn't have any requirement or social status to just buy and use it.
ArIMy11

Activity: 519

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:47:46 AM

Yes I bitcoin is can be used by ordianry citizens. I am not a professional person but I am using bitcoin, my college teachers are professional and an education graduate to be exact or in other words "professionals" but they don't use and worst they don't know what is bitcoin. But it is not impossible that someday they will use bitcoin also. In fact they are getting curious about it because me and my friend talk much about bitcoin.

Hhmm maybe you're right, much more bitcoiners are people that are so much involve to internet or technology. Since it is a digital currency, a person that does not know much in technology may have no idea about this.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC        SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Karpeles
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:00:25 PM

In the past people would consider absurd the idea of ordinary citizens using computers and smartphones, because the technology was too complex.

Now the same thing is happening to Bitcoin. If the technology is innovative enough, ways always will be find
weblouartisan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:02:09 PM

Yes everyone can use bitcoins, My friend found this forum out of nowhere and he is not even a person that know's technology that much. I believe that everyone can start as soon as possible with only the ability to speak in english fluently because ico's are looking for users that will advertise their coin.

kondor1030

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 02:12:15 PM

You can have the same argument for online banking. Not everybody uses it. People will slowly learn to use BTC and its user base will grow but it takes time.
rytyr

Activity: 473
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:13:44 PM

I'm going home for a week or so and I'm going to teach my dad about crypto and bitcoin. He's heard of it a few years ago and always liked that "I'm into it" but I think it's time to have him at it a little bit. So yeah, bitcoin can be used by regular people but we all need to learn to use it safely and securely.
sumangs

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:16:46 PM

Anyone can use bitcion as long as it will be use in a legal way. Even a kid can use bitcoins but I think if it will be guided by adults. Also for senior citizens who are having hard time paying some bills and bitcoin is a faster way of doing payments. Bitcoin is for everyone who wants to buy something online. Investments are just an option.
Mikasa77

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:21:47 PM

Anyone can use bitcoin as long as they have the knowledge on how to use it. In order for you to gain knowledge to bitcoin, you first need to know its capabilities and usage. You should be interested to it for you to easily understand it and maximize your knowledge through it. Having more knowledge is also having more income because you know how to earn it in many ways.

♦ UNIQUE GAMES ♦     Tower.bet     ♦   DAILY RACES   ♦
██   ██   ██   ██████████████████████████████████████████████   ██   ██   ██
$41,000+ Level Bonuses   ★   300 DOGE Signup Bonus
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:44:41 PM

Anyone can use bitcion as long as it will be use in a legal way. Even a kid can use bitcoins but I think if it will be guided by adults. Also for senior citizens who are having hard time paying some bills and bitcoin is a faster way of doing payments. Bitcoin is for everyone who wants to buy something online. Investments are just an option.

Yes the good thing about bitcoin is that it has no diploma needed, any gender is allowed, and has no age limit.  As long as you understand bitcoin and is/or willing to learn it is enough.  And of course the most important thing is that you have internet connection and device to utilize and use bitcoin.
gyu22

Activity: 127

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:51:31 PM

I think that when a vast majority of ordinary citizens use bitcoin, problems may arise on the side of governments. With bitcoins and alt coins it can be possible to trade p2p, the same as internet allow p2p communications. But maybe it will take long years for everyone to be familiar with the technology to overcome the pressures for regulation.
milandres0207

Activity: 363

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:59:54 PM

not all you mention is an ordinary citizen, maybe like the one who are not knowledgeable in terms of technology, they can't use bitcoin, but even a student with knowledge in technology know how to earn bitcoin because they explore more using internet. but if the bitcoin can transact in different kinds of store and the sales talk or ask about it like asking people when they pay if they have credit card maybe all citizen can familiarize on bitcoin.
patrik1012

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

Blockchain the future of democratic payment!

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:21:03 PM

Bitcoin can be used by different types of people and as I do a campaign I really explained it to the different types of people without hesitation of making it simpler to them.

Explaining BTC, Blockchain and Cryptocurrrency to people with different points of view, status and learning can be hard but not if you have the passion to teach it. When you seed the learning it will grow overtime and that they can used it for the future.

Imagine an elderly using bitcoin or using the technology of blockchain and can pay without any hassle and going to banks to places where transacting is hard for them. That's one of the goal of BTC to lessen the sufferings of people and decentralization. If BTC become stable and established for an ordinary people they will convenient for them.
Sohailul

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:42:40 PM

Bitcoin is digital cryptocurrency. Only this coin use those people who work in online market place. So it is not easy to use ordinary citizens. Even who have know about bitcoin, only that peoples use this coin.
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:30:02 PM

Why not? This is open to everybody as long you are proficient in using computer and capable to construct good ideas in the discussions i assure there a better future here.. But key to success is to work hard and give interest in anything you do here because the more you are consistent and effective in composing ideas could brings you to the top. Be SMART!...
I don't get it why people ask such sort of questions. Don't know whether they are against bitcoins or in its favor. A person who has internet connection and device to connect with can earn bitcoins given that he is interested in this task. Like you said, this is open to everyone.
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:59:42 PM

All people have a right to used anything unless they use it a bad way.i think when ordinary citizen used bitcoin it may become difficult to teach all the people to used bitcoin because you need an internet or you need to know cybernet to used or to earn bitcoin
Yes it is the matter of fact that majority of countries don’t accept bitcoins. And a few have accepted but they don’t have properly announce it. Maximum population don’t know what is this crypto world. It will take time for bitcoin to take a brief introduction to ordinary citizens.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: