Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:03:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people are still buying BTC?  (Read 13638 times)
iliev41

Activity: 106
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:28:47 PM

If we get too systemical then how could we accept btcs to be so real? How can we term the btcs as virtual?
If like the Internet and all its associated powers today, you believe Bitcoin can change the world, then it is worth buying into today while it is cheap.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pantheraio

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:37:34 PM

I can't see anything positive about btc, and still can't get why people are buying it. Can any captain obvious explains? Thanks.
Because people still believe, bitcoin will last into the future. Also people who spread positive news about bitcoin and in the end people want to know how bitcoin works. As we see that bitcoin prices can still be said expensive even though this week is down the price. Surely people think that bitcoin is a good investment place for people now. Maybe that's the reason why people still buy bitcoin.
Odebode5

Activity: 111
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:48:06 PM

Because they believe it is one of the investment for the future and get it secured
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:35:53 PM

Hello guys,

To me, it seems pretty strange that people actually continues buying btc now...
I understood why they wanted to invest in btc before, after the Chyprus crisis, and all the articles in the media. But now?

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

The only possible reason I see people are buying btc is that they (truly) believe that the price will increase, and want to make more profit. I think that 99.99 % of the bitcoins exchanged are never withdrawn from the exchangers, and the people are only waiting to make some profits. What makes them believe that the price will rise? Because the amount of bitcoins is limited? Because lost coins can never be recovered? I have no clue.

An other problem is the "mining" part. Soon, the difficulty will increase, CPU and GPU mining will be useless. People will stop mining bitcoins and try LTC or something easy to get... The interest in btc will decrease.

Other issues:
- security. Not a single company was able to provide a "professional" service. Bitcoin-24 has a serious problem ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=174600.0 ). Even mtgox was critized for the lags, problems with missing coins, money, delay, and so on ... The hacks are countless (you can see new topics about that every day ...).

I can't see anything positive about btc, and still can't get why people are buying it. Can any captain obvious explains? Thanks.
People are still buying bitcoin because they are confident that bitcoin can gives a vey high profits and for a long term investment rather than saving in the bank. Due to the popularity of butcoin a lot of people are investing on it and believing of the good futures with bitcoin.
BitProCoin

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:07:24 PM

Because it is a good asset investment. It has great expectation of capital appreciation. This create a long-term capital appreciation better than common stocks.
kdrama

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:08:51 PM

It is simple because they knew that bitcoin is an opportunity to other and change their life like many others using bitcoins. They see that people are growing and accepting the improvements of technology so that's why they bought bitcoin they knew it is the future.

Umuoji

Activity: 188
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:11:06 PM

Bitcoin price will keep going up
cryptomoon1003

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:46:37 PM

Because they are buying for real long term and they believe bitcoin will become the world currency one day
kingragnar

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:57:31 PM

Hello guys,

I understood why they wanted to invest in btc before, after the Chyprus crisis, and all the articles in the media. But now?

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

if you are a true believer and you believe in this way it is possible to be rich though you are hard and unbelievable you will trust. It is not wrong to try an alternative way to make money in light for me bitcoin is much proven in many ways. If you have enough knowledge and strategy to make a big deal with bitcoin it will not be a problem anymore. You just need to understand the bitcoin first and study it for a lot of money you have to be patient
vaughn125

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:23:47 PM

People are still buying bitcoins because they know better. They know that bitcoins cannot die that easily and has a big chance to really recover from all the dips that has been happening on the bearish season. This is what big investors or veterans know which is why they invest despite all the fuds.
Deubila

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:56:47 PM

Because they are buying for real long term and they believe bitcoin will become the world currency one day
Because they expect so much about BTC in the future. They think that BTC prices will rise to $ 50,000 or $ 100,000, that's why they buy now. But in my opinion that price is unattainable. The BTC is stable on price and can not grow anymore.
bib24

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:15:08 PM

Its because they see it as a good investment specially in if its longterm.

Tiger Junk

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:19:04 PM

I think people are still buying bitcoin because they still believe that bitcoin is a coin that will remain profitable because it has a price that continues to grow and always go up, so will still provide profit for us
There is no doubt that until now a lot of people are still buying bitcoin because it is great investment to do specially if we can able to buy bitcoin when the price of it is very low, so when bitcoin pump it's value it help us to grow our money.
roomboy85

Activity: 151

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:39:08 PM

People keep on investing in bitcoin even the price is volatile because they know at the right time they will receive a good return. Bitcoin is really profitable for investment and I feel that. Since the bitcoin is the first develope cryptocurrency and the highest value of all coins they continue trust and love bitcoin.
roll on

Activity: 175
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:53:00 PM

Hello guys,

I don't get it.

The only possible reason I see people are buying btc is that they (truly) believe that the price will increase, and want to make more profit. I think that 99.99 % of the bitcoins exchanged are never withdrawn from the exchangers, and the people are only waiting to make some profits. What makes them believe that the price will rise? Because the amount of bitcoins is limited? Because lost coins can never be recovered? I have no clue.

An other problem is the "mining" part. Soon, the difficulty will increase, CPU and GPU mining will be useless. People will stop mining bitcoins and try LTC or something easy to get... The interest in btc will decrease.

Other issues:
- security. Not a single company was able to provide a "professional" service. Bitcoin-24 has a serious problem ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=174600.0 ). Even mtgox was critized for the lags, problems with missing coins, money, delay, and so on ... The hacks are countless (you can see new topics about that every day ...).

Why many people is still buying bitcoin because of low price and when they buy it they will keep it to sell in high value.
Mikejones64

Activity: 86

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:03:19 AM

Then, why are you still here? Bitcoin is growing ever since it was created. yes, we are exchanging and not cashing out our tokens believing it will profit more if we hold on. If you're not happy with what you earned in bitcoin, go withdraw your coin and start a business. Kiss
yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:25:48 AM

you cant see the positive of bitcoin, but the other person believe in bitcoin. they are believe bitcoin will give you much profit. they believe in one day bitcoin will have good price, the price is more higher than when we buy it before.
bitcoin is useless for the first time it release. but now bitcoin is useful. bitcoin is digital asset, the cool way to repair your economy, or your life.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Lorna111

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:04:35 AM

"Bitcoin is useless"

Then go somewhere else... ?
Why?

Look up at the name of the website you are using: bitcointalk.org

If you have no use for bitcoins, then maybe you should ask yourself why you are here on a bitcoin site? Trolling perhaps?

Could you go into a bit more detail what you were spending hours on that gave you such a low return? Then you should ask yourself what you did to get any dollars you have? Maybe you could do the same thing in exchange for some bitcoins?

People Investing in Bitcoin is none of your business! If you loss or even have a problem with BITCOIN as you mention on your treed is not our problem, if you are disgusted on crypto currency project then can sell out your coins and invest to something fruitful for you. But you can not control people investing on Bitcoin project which none of your issue. For what ever reason the people may have that's their own decision not yours. good luck.
cryptomoon1003

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:07:50 AM

Even if you don't think all altcoins are scams, it's simply a waste of time to investigate and then still run a huge risk that it turns out to be a scam or failure or that the exchange you use takes your money. Partaking in pump and dumps might have you end up with a bit of profit, but that just means you are assisting others swindling money from more gullible people.
Bobocantik

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:44:38 AM

People still buying bitcoin because they know that bitcoin gives good profits once investor have patience. Buying and holding bitcoin are good to get an income once bitcoin price goes up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: