Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:10:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people are still buying BTC?  (Read 13644 times)
Cult

Activity: 479
Merit: 100

Enter the future of gaming

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 02:28:51 PM

A lot of people still don't know about the blockchain, plenty discovered quite recently. As far as bitcoin is the biggest cryptocurrency, a lot of people choose it as an initial investment. Also, every local economic turbulence makes people search for new ways to secure savings and some find bitcoin as a suitable option.

RedCatMetaverse   
    ●  Play Learn and Earn blockchain game  ●   
Instagram  ◣ Discord  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
kuncimobil

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:50:47 PM

nowadays many people are interested in bitcoin because they know that bitcoin will give profit and will lead more, that is the reason why people still buy bitcoin
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:24:59 PM

Bitcoin make profit for many people that works online people buy bitcoin for many purposes and i've noticed that this topic starts at year 2013 but seems today bitcoin is still exist and now on it's popularity in fact nowadays many businessman used bitcoin for payment transaction online.
It's irrefutable that millions of users get big profits to become new millionaires, I'm glad that with the simple thing that buying bitcoins when the price is cheap then keep for a long time can make us get big profits.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

cherryfer

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:58:07 PM

Hello guys,

To me, it seems pretty strange that people actually continues buying btc now...
I understood why they wanted to invest in btc before, after the Chyprus crisis, and all the articles in the media. But now?

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

The only possible reason I see people are buying btc is that they (truly) believe that the price will increase, and want to make more profit. I think that 99.99 % of the bitcoins exchanged are never withdrawn from the exchangers, and the people are only waiting to make some profits. What makes them believe that the price will rise? Because the amount of bitcoins is limited? Because lost coins can never be recovered? I have no clue.

An other problem is the "mining" part. Soon, the difficulty will increase, CPU and GPU mining will be useless. People will stop mining bitcoins and try LTC or something easy to get... The interest in btc will decrease.

Other issues:
- security. Not a single company was able to provide a "professional" service. Bitcoin-24 has a serious problem ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=174600.0 ). Even mtgox was critized for the lags, problems with missing coins, money, delay, and so on ... The hacks are countless (you can see new topics about that every day ...).

I can't see anything positive about btc, and still can't get why people are buying it. Can any captain obvious explains? Thanks.

People are stll buy bitcoin beacause they believe that bitcoin will recovered soon, the situation of bitcoin now is
Still reamain flat value i have noticed for several months the price value is neutral like sea level it is not jump just like before, how ever people still continue buying prepared for investment in the future.
sepeda karat

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:16:44 PM

because Most people give up long before they get to this point. They were disappointed with their first trading account and discouraged, thinking their broker sabotaged them.
jimmybush07702

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:48:11 PM

That is anything but difficult to disclose in light of the fact that everybody needs to enhance their personal satisfaction which is the reason they utilize the open door like putting into digital forms of money.
mronezigger

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:11:04 PM

For me you need an advisor on bitcoin, you can still gain big when you have they right knowledge
GamingBro

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:19:57 PM

Many people still believe in bitcoins and always looking for an opportunity to get some. At my opinion it's good times to start working with crypto and better to use everything to become rich.

doomloop

Activity: 2296
Merit: 581

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:14:15 PM

The motivation behind why individuals as yet purchasing Bitcoin, is on the grounds that they realize that it merits contributing for. in spite of the fact that they know the dangers, it's still piece of the Business. They realize that they have future here and Bitcoin is becoming speedier than previously. on the off chance that they contribute early, at that point there will be more benefit for them.

Gosh, it is the greatest investment of the money. People that buy Bitcoin know for sure that the cryptocurrency will be gaining. Yes, sometimes BTC falls, but just a bit - it does not mean that it is losing its weight.
People are still buying Bitcoin due to its quality and quantity as well that is valuable all over the world people like it as currency and payment system that saves your transactions and the amount you were wasting while sending amount from one place to another through banks cost you a lot. the market is favorable and investors are still looking for investments and about new comers the market is also favorable for them.

thend1949

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:17:02 PM

Bitcoin is becoming hot topic in the internet. There are many users of social medis platforms are now interested to the bitcoins because of the advertisements and promotions. People are keep buying bitcoins because they have now knowledge about the advantages that they can get through buying bitcoins.
Despite the volatility it has and the controversies it is facing from across the world, Bitcoin still able to keep the lead and I think it's because of its potential and value. People tend to look for the quality, the benefits, and the profit they can earn and that's why they still buy bitcoin because bitcoin has that nature that sets it apart from other cryptocurrencies. Also, they willingly do their part to gain knowledge about bitcoin and they realize its true importance as a payment system, as technology as a whole, and the opportunities it can offer.
BlackBeauty

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:26:23 PM

Bitcoin is becoming hot topic in the internet. There are many users of social medis platforms are now interested to the bitcoins because of the advertisements and promotions. People are keep buying bitcoins because they have now knowledge about the advantages that they can get through buying bitcoins.
Despite the volatility it has and the controversies it is facing from across the world, Bitcoin still able to keep the lead and I think it's because of its potential and value. People tend to look for the quality, the benefits, and the profit they can earn and that's why they still buy bitcoin because bitcoin has that nature that sets it apart from other cryptocurrencies. Also, they willingly do their part to gain knowledge about bitcoin and they realize its true importance as a payment system, as technology as a whole, and the opportunities it can offer.
Yes bitcoin is very beneficial currency for people and specially for those people who really need money in their  life and that's why they want to invest some money for their family's future, so that is the main point that they still buying more bitcoin without any worry.
DPrillio

Activity: 693

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:38:08 PM

Many people still believe in bitcoins and always looking for an opportunity to get some. At my opinion it's good times to start working with crypto and better to use everything to become rich.
Yes, because bitcoin is a promising coin and still its popularity are not fading and a lot of people from different side of the world still believe bitcoin that can give a good opportunity to gain more profit at the times come that its value back to almost $18k as the price last year.

thundercrystal

Activity: 334
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:43:33 PM

That is very easy to explain because everyone wants to improve their quality of life which is why they use the opportunity like investing into cryptocurrencies.
For me people are still buying bitcoin because many people in this world wants to be rich in the future by just holding there bitcoin for long time and we all know the future of bitcoin is good that's why people are keep trusting bitcoin.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
hygroscopicgymnasium3

Activity: 74

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:03:47 PM

May be they are getting the best reasons to stick around btcs, so they are trading this well
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:21:00 PM

People still buying bitcoin for many reasons, and I think the main reason for believing that buying bitcoin is a very lucrative thing, and I think it's realistic to buy a bitcoin right now and hold it for a long time.
zwiggel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:22:27 PM

Because bitcoin is still valuable to investors. The bitcoin price is still high at $ 10,000. The bitcoin market is booming. Bitcoin is supported by many national governments. So people still buy bitcoin.
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:24:24 PM

People buy bitcoin in order to make money on its subsequent sale after its price rises.
Exactly they want to get more profit for  the next pump of the price of it. We all know that the price was not fixed means atfter the rise there is a possibility that the price will fall again, thenbthats the time they will buy bitcoin again invest it until they get profit from it.
krankNL

Activity: 225

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:36:05 PM

People buy bitcoin in order to make money on its subsequent sale after its price rises.
Exactly they want to get more profit for  the next pump of the price of it. We all know that the price was not fixed means atfter the rise there is a possibility that the price will fall again, thenbthats the time they will buy bitcoin again invest it until they get profit from it.

The reason is clear, other altcoins are not stable like bitcoin. They tend to go down easily if the market trend is downwards. That's the reason why people are still buying bitcoin. Bitcoin is stable anyway, whatever you say, this doesn't change.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:57:26 PM
Last edit: May 18, 2018, 12:27:11 AM by Question123

People are still buying bitcoin because they can earn more profit if they buy more bitcoin. Other people right now did not believe to bitcoin because the price dumping price but it's not good to us because the price decrease deeper and deeper. We need to support bitcoin at this day and next few months better to buy more bitcoin and your money increase buy only the extra money that you have.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:55:00 AM

People are still buying bitcoin because they can earn more profit if they buy more bitcoin. Other people right now did not believe to bitcoin because the price dumping price but it's not good to us because the price decrease deeper and deeper. We need to support bitcoin at this day and next few months better to buy more bitcoin and your money increase buy only the extra money that you have.

Exactly. Even if as of the moment, there are times that bitcoin price will go down, but we all know in the long run that we can benefit from it and gain from what we have invested. So, that is the reason why a lot of people are still buying bitcoin despite of its unstable value.

I agree to that because the price of bitcoin will still go up because that is the only way since bitcoin have only very limited supply and what if all of the people or even just like 60% of the people in our world have invested in bitcoin then we can see a huge price spike and if you are holding your bitcoin then you definitely already make a lot of profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: