Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:39:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people are still buying BTC?  (Read 13649 times)
Flayme

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:48:04 PM

One of the main reason why people are still buying bitcoin because they believe bitcoin is the key for them to have a brighter future. They spend all of their times to study what are the easiest way to earn money using bitcoin. And because of bitcoin's popularity most of people tends to invest and trades bitcoin and other cryptocurrency. But for me Bitcoin is not also thw way for you to become successful bitcoin i invented not also for earning money but rather it is invented to makes our transaction became faster and efficient.  Bitcoin one if the genius invetion of human intelegence it is a modern innovation and the starting point for modern world.
Bohxz M4p4gm4h4l25

Activity: 339
Merit: 120

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:53:29 PM

Hello guys,

To me, it seems pretty strange that people actually continues buying btc now...
I understood why they wanted to invest in btc before, after the Chyprus crisis, and all the articles in the media. But now?

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

The only possible reason I see people are buying btc is that they (truly) believe that the price will increase, and want to make more profit. I think that 99.99 % of the bitcoins exchanged are never withdrawn from the exchangers, and the people are only waiting to make some profits. What makes them believe that the price will rise? Because the amount of bitcoins is limited? Because lost coins can never be recovered? I have no clue.

An other problem is the "mining" part. Soon, the difficulty will increase, CPU and GPU mining will be useless. People will stop mining bitcoins and try LTC or something easy to get... The interest in btc will decrease.

Other issues:
- security. Not a single company was able to provide a "professional" service. Bitcoin-24 has a serious problem ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=174600.0 ). Even mtgox was critized for the lags, problems with missing coins, money, delay, and so on ... The hacks are countless (you can see new topics about that every day ...).

I can't see anything positive about btc, and still can't get why people are buying it. Can any captain obvious explains? Thanks.
Let them believe what they want to believe and we do respect what you think that Bitcoin was getting useless although for us that are still into Bitcoin, we find it still worthy of our time, money and effort because we truly believe that in the end of this crisis that Bitcoin was currently facing right now, we are still hoping that it can still recover and do continuously provide benefits that we all want here in the first place that we have engaged into this. The trust and perseverance together with the belief into Bitcoin's capability and capacity to give opportunities of earning do entirely become the main reason why people are still into buying Bitcoin despite of all odds faced by it.
Blondy12

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:53:33 PM

I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc,

Why on earth did you waste those hours?

Is this how you earn govt currency as well, or do you suppose there's a better way?

Please tell me you don't think bitcoin is useless because you can't make a decent Bitcoin income looking at advertising sites.

You are right mate. There are lots of options in the forum for us to earn bitcoins in just an hour if we are too patient to look for a signature campaign which give us rewards for advertising than just to play faucets and earn satoshis which only give us so little amount when converted it into bitcoin.

I just started in this forum 5 months ago and honestly i already enjoyed what i earned.
Labajah

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:01:38 PM

Hello guys,

I understood why they wanted to invest in btc before, after the Chyprus crisis, and all the articles in the media. But now?

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

The only possible reason I see people are buying btc is that they (truly) believe that the price will increase, and want to make more profit. I think that 99.99 % of the bitcoins exchanged are never withdrawn from the exchangers, and the people are only waiting to make some profits. What makes them believe that the price will rise? Because the amount of bitcoins is limited? Because lost coins can never be recovered? I have no clue.

An other problem is the "mining" part. Soon, the difficulty will increase, CPU and GPU mining will be useless. People will stop mining bitcoins and try LTC or something easy to get... The interest in btc will decrease.

Other issues:
- security. Not a single company was able to provide a "professional" service. Bitcoin-24 has a serious problem ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=174600.0 ). Even mtgox was critized for the lags, problems with missing coins, money, delay, and so on ... The hacks are countless (you can see new topics about that every day ...).

I can't see anything positive about btc, and still can't get why people are buying it. Can any captain obvious explains? Thanks.

bitcoin is still a promising investment. most people still believe in bitcoin. let’s just respect each other’s decision. I myself see that bitcoin is going to bounce back and I’ll be having a bright future.
arthotdog

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:04:24 PM

I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc,

Is this how you earn govt currency as well, or do you suppose there's a better way?

Please tell me you don't think bitcoin is useless because you can't make a decent Bitcoin income looking at advertising sites.

You are right mate. There are lots of options in the forum for us to earn bitcoins in just an hour if we are too patient to look for a signature campaign which give us rewards for advertising than just to play faucets and earn satoshis which only give us so little amount when converted it into bitcoin.

I just started in this forum 5 months ago and honestly i already enjoyed what i earned.
Why this idiot complaining of not getting enough satoshi for that damn faucet,while he can have many other option to gain decent amount here..this kind of lazy person deserves what he got since hes just looking for freebies and dont wanna sweat by chance to gain enough profit.

Lets not waste our time explaining to him,because what he needs is get out of here and never come back,he only contributes spam in this forum and no other than that
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:11:33 PM

Why this idiot complaining of not getting enough satoshi for that damn faucet,while he can have many other option to gain decent amount here..this kind of lazy person deserves what he got since hes just looking for freebies and dont wanna sweat by chance to gain enough profit.

Lets not waste our time explaining to him,because what he needs is get out of here and never come back,he only contributes spam in this forum and no other than that
There are so many ways not just this forum,
You could do some alt-coin trading and to be honest you didn't waste your time for it,
You gain money from what you did and even if it is just a small amount at least you have it,
You are complaining about what you get but did you spend money for it ?
The faucet just give it to you for free it is your choice to stay and claim it honestly you could just comeback everytime that you could claim it again and it is just less than a minute.

Moneypham5

Activity: 134

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:11:44 PM

Every BTC buyer has two purposes. First, they invest in bitcoins when they are low priced and keep them for a long time. And they may also buy to invest in other coin they like.
Lakash

Activity: 63

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:12:04 PM

i am not agreeing with you or disagreeing with you. we cannot question the person’s choice. at the end of the day, it’s his/her money. win or lose, it’s his/her choice.
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:12:27 PM

Hello guys,

I don't get it.

Other issues:

The price is a really good investment because of the market's volatility and most of the people who invest earlier are rich today because the price has massively increase so we can always expect for a better future for cryptocurrency.

RAMZA

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:13:35 PM

Well, firstly, to buy any altcoin, you first need to buy bitcoin. Some coins are traded to the dollar, but there are very few of them. So the whole crypto market is tied to it and people will continue buy BTC.
Apiapik

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:18:03 PM

Because they are convinced that the value of bitcoin will be. They are so hopeful of bitcoin investment.
They buy bitcoin and hold it for sale again if the bitcoin selling price goes up.
emulsifryer

Activity: 337
Merit: 10

Bet2dream.com

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:26:21 PM

so stay under PRIVATE banks rules, go away from bitcoin  Wink
free choice.
Yes that's right maybe there trying to bitcoin it's because they will going to hold it for long terms not like others tokens some of it will go to waste.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Bet2Dream ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬  Get Free Bal($) When You Register! Join Now!  ▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬  Referral & Mining Program | Event & Daily Rewards! | Bet2Dream NFT Club! ▬▬▬
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:31:48 PM

Because they believed in bitcoin after they knew what is the real capabilty of bitcoin, ever since as they saw from the internet, news, and article maybe they really believed in the future of bitcoin when they hold it or even do buy and sell they can easily make profit than work hand sitting from the office doing your boss telling you is the hard work as long as you have the guts to buy and hold bitcoin you will be blessed i've seen lots of company , business are now incounter bitcoin for the future purposes.
Monyero

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:43:34 PM

People buy bitcoin because they know the bitcoin is very promising for the economy.bagi they buy bitcoin like planting money can beranak, which when can be taken for the purposes of daily life. Stay waiting for the right time to take it. So no need to hesitate to buy bitcoin because bitcoin is a fast-growing asset.
Nylesor

Activity: 72

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:44:14 PM

I think people now are buying bitcoin because of its low value. And they invest their money to buy today and eventually sell in the future because it is very definite that bitcoins value will go high very soon.
petorosconk

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:56:24 PM

they always believe that bitcoin will continue to grow, very lucky those who buy lots of bitcoin when the price is cheap, now they will get many benefits
arteme

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:06:32 PM

Your assumptions are based on only possibilities and there is little base to it. If the mining become harder, prices will also increase which will compensate it.
ngusmin
Copper Member

Activity: 496

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:51:38 PM

Hello guys,

I don't get it.

Other issues:

People who still buy bitcoin are the ones who believe in bitcoin, and they are convinced that bitcoin can still grow and benefit, and I am one of them.

┏━━━━━━━━━ JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
│▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o l K i t z A I -  Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓│
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:42:09 PM

Hello guys,

I don't get it.

Other issues:

People who still buy bitcoin are the ones who believe in bitcoin, and they are convinced that bitcoin can still grow and benefit, and I am one of them.
We cannot deny the fact that bitcoin is the leading cryptocurrency till date even after the fall in price.People are still using bitcoin because they have faith in bitcoin.Bitcoin has given people a lot of money.It has made many people rich and the counting is still going on.It is the most popular cryptocurrency.It is a money making machine and people take advantage of it.Buying bitcoin is a profitable deed as the prices are low.Then you can hold your bitcoins for future price rise and earn profits.
fabrizoc

Activity: 386

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:20:27 PM

I know it's hard to comprehend for some, but bitcoin has utility (additionally to the speculative nature), hence the demand. ;-)

Still buying Bitcoin means you are not satisfied by the market of Bitcoin but if you look at the market it is the same as it was just we are finding the increase and decrease. You are looking at the market and that tells you the stable price now; you are at the good position because the stable price will give you time to think about further investment. Now invest more because the price is in benefit now.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: