Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 12:56:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people are still buying BTC?  (Read 13644 times)
youdacapt

Activity: 1806
Merit: 295

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 03:16:36 PM

I think people are still buying bitcoin because they know that bitcoin prices will continue to grow and will continue to increase so that if invested in bitcoin will still be profitable

people who often profit and understand about crypto will not stop buying bitcoin, they have years of experience and even when the red market, I'm not too surprised because bitcoin has been tested in equilibrium despite not getting the right to economic regulation. Extreme fluctuations even become a pleasure for a fast price game.
charlemagne_15

Activity: 357
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:18:24 PM

People are invested in bitcoin in many ways.
They see good reasons to stick with it and most of them are thinking long term.
Things crash from time to time, it doesnt mean they are dead.
And besides that profit isn't the main focus for most of the old dogs of bitcoin.

I agree with you. Things that crash from time to time doesn't mean it is over. All things in the world crash from time to time. People are still buying bitcoin because they believe that someone the value of it will reach its peak or highest point in the market. They wise enough to know that bitcoin will grow positively and investing it will give them a huge profit.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
victorski

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:46:53 PM

In some cases it could be a willing to have fast money and profit, most cases this ends with a big loss and dissapointment!
MDQ

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:32:03 PM

Many people invest in bitcoin because they will have auspicious thoughts about bitcoin in the future. There are also people because they have no money, they will bet on bitcoin, hoping to make a big profit. The second part of investing in bitcoin is the wealthy billionaire, who will take the money invested in bitcoin to make money.
putra daerah

Activity: 127

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:06:18 PM

because they are convinced that BTC has a stable price graph, when the price goes down not so much down and even when the price goes up ..., it's definitely profitable with a quick rise.
Moreover, the current price conditions that have started to improve.
Kittygalore

Activity: 868
Merit: 63

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:11:25 PM

Hello guys,

To me, it seems pretty strange that people actually continues buying btc now...
I understood why they wanted to invest in btc before, after the Chyprus crisis, and all the articles in the media. But now?

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

The only possible reason I see people are buying btc is that they (truly) believe that the price will increase, and want to make more profit. I think that 99.99 % of the bitcoins exchanged are never withdrawn from the exchangers, and the people are only waiting to make some profits. What makes them believe that the price will rise? Because the amount of bitcoins is limited? Because lost coins can never be recovered? I have no clue.

An other problem is the "mining" part. Soon, the difficulty will increase, CPU and GPU mining will be useless. People will stop mining bitcoins and try LTC or something easy to get... The interest in btc will decrease.

Other issues:
- security. Not a single company was able to provide a "professional" service. Bitcoin-24 has a serious problem ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=174600.0 ). Even mtgox was critized for the lags, problems with missing coins, money, delay, and so on ... The hacks are countless (you can see new topics about that every day ...).

I can't see anything positive about btc, and still can't get why people are buying it. Can any captain obvious explains? Thanks.
Bitcoin has lots of benefits if you are an investor and it's all gonna fall on financial matters, maybe the character is just the second beneficial aspect of bitcoin because it influences people to think beyond and about their future by being strategic and speculating behavior of a crypto. People wanted the profit but is not ready for what lies ahead of that. They tend to sell it because of the price drop hen regret it afterwards because the price just got bigger and its too late.
Kanda Yu

Activity: 315
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:23:56 PM

Hello guys,

I understood why they wanted to invest in btc before, after the Chyprus crisis, and all the articles in the media. But now?

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

The only possible reason I see people are buying btc is that they (truly) believe that the price will increase, and want to make more profit. I think that 99.99 % of the bitcoins exchanged are never withdrawn from the exchangers, and the people are only waiting to make some profits. What makes them believe that the price will rise? Because the amount of bitcoins is limited? Because lost coins can never be recovered? I have no clue.

An other problem is the "mining" part. Soon, the difficulty will increase, CPU and GPU mining will be useless. People will stop mining bitcoins and try LTC or something easy to get... The interest in btc will decrease.

Other issues:
- security. Not a single company was able to provide a "professional" service. Bitcoin-24 has a serious problem ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=174600.0 ). Even mtgox was critized for the lags, problems with missing coins, money, delay, and so on ... The hacks are countless (you can see new topics about that every day ...).

I can't see anything positive about btc, and still can't get why people are buying it. Can any captain obvious explains? Thanks.
Mainly because they are still believing that stuffs right here will keep on getting better and it will make their life more better as they keep on earning from their investment on it. Many people stopped believing on bitcoin but I think they will end up regretting it soon of ever bitcoin's future get brighter. Hoping is not a bad thing but if things aren't going the way you want to, stopping is not a bad thing either.
kokorotomoto

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:30:20 PM

I'm a new user and I'm confused why people are still buying bitcoins. but I think, maybe people are buying bitcoins to ensure their financial future
galkinado

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:47:19 PM

People are buying btc mainly after seeing the success of other people who invested. They do not get to listen about people who lost money there.
ogini

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:52:31 PM

They so much believe in the technology, and they are convinced that the price will definitely shot it shy rock again because has made us believe that any time there is a big dip it comes with a huge increase in price
Bitexpert2017

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:54:49 PM

Why not, people still buy bitcoin because now bitcoin price it is cheap. And they still believed if bitcoin price will rise again one day.
jerry3k5jamiso1

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:58:13 PM

You can see the current bitcoin is nearing $ 10k and it is getting out of the downward trend from the beginning of the year. This is a very good sign that the market is gradually recovering and there are many altcoin also very strong growth. I believe that Bitcoin will make a new peak this year as it is becoming more popular and used in many areas of life.
weblouartisan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:40:43 PM

Hello guys,

I don't get it.

Other issues:

Bitcoins is really good for long term investment due to its volatility in the market and because of that, there are more people who are becoming interested daily since they are wanting to get rich in the future.

Elrozaq

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:45:55 PM

Hello guys,

I don't get it.

Other issues:

The bitcoin is the best crypto, it is so popular. by seeing the bitcoin in last year, the people still believa and has pashion to invest it. they want to get alot benefit.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2758
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:48:15 PM

Of course they know that bitcoin investment growing and it is really gaining profit.
People say's that bitcoin investment is risky but If you have fully understand it's trend and how it works, you can tell that it is just similar to real stock investment. Yeah, it really needs time and hard works in order to succeed.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
mylyn2327

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:08:22 PM

We are still buying bitcoin because we believe on it, we fully understand what are the risks and we are ready to take it. I myself proven that if you really know how Bitcoin works you will surely gain profit. It just a matter of time to study Bitcoin and also it takes time for your expectations.
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:32:18 AM

We are still buying bitcoin because we believe on it, we fully understand what are the risks and we are ready to take it. I myself proven that if you really know how Bitcoin works you will surely gain profit. It just a matter of time to study Bitcoin and also it takes time for your expectations.

I think people staying buying bitcoin because of the price is good and we can see the rise of price of bitcoin and bitcoin is a trusted investment and theres many persons become rich because of that currency so that i think people continue to buy and hold and wait the good profit.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:59:52 AM

I think people staying buying bitcoin because of the price is good and we can see the rise of price of bitcoin and bitcoin is a trusted investment and theres many persons become rich because of that currency so that i think people continue to buy and hold and wait the good profit.
Just simply because  they  trust bitcoin and they believe they have  the future in bitcoin and they also believe and trust in the technology who works on it and theirs a lot  who gain profit and become rich with bitcoin.

maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 02:04:55 AM

because they are still buying bitcoins, they believe that bitcoin will still go up and they believe in bitcoin fluctuations.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:25:52 AM

Bitcoin is known worldwide than of altcoins, if your are new in crypto world definitely you have to invest with bitcoin at first and then make some discoveries into other coins. We know already bitcoin have a good market trend and a huge gaining coin that's makes people encourage to invest in here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: