Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:38:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people are still buying BTC?  (Read 13649 times)
dev9t9ok

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:26:04 PM

Unfortunatelly most of people does not understand sense and advantages of crypto coins so they evert any arguments about crypto coins and think that ones are scam. In order to crowd trust crypto coins we need to explain them advantages
bachus

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:52:53 PM

I personally would like to obtain some bitcoin becouse of the opportunities it gaves, mayve oneday it will hit $50.000 and I`ll sell it.
tommisetiyawan

Activity: 148

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:22:06 PM

People are still buying bitcoins because they know that bitcoin gives such huge profits after investors have patience. Buying and holding a nice bitcoin to get an income once the bitcoin price goes up. And People continue to buy bitcoin because they see that bitcoin has a future in the market. Today the value of bitcoin continues to rise and gives hope to people continue to believe in bitcoin. I think this is clear, bitcoin prices are very interesting now.
ruski

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:06:51 PM

People are still buying Bitcoin because they believe it is the most successful crypto currency right now, and it have the best potential too. As a result they think that investing in BTC would be a lot more profitable than investing in altcoins.
Also Bitcoin is highly needed for trading the other coins and tokens.

Lhanofclover

Activity: 102

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:59:16 PM

People still buying bitcoin because they see the positive outcome on this.
They believe that investing in bitcoin is succesfuland there is a lot of oppurtunity will come.
People also know that bitcoin price will rise and rise.
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:05:31 PM

I personally would like to obtain some bitcoin becouse of the opportunities it gaves, mayve oneday it will hit $50.000 and I`ll sell it.

People are still believing in this technology especially me, because I know in the future bitcoin will help me to achieve all my goals. I’m buying bitcoin every month so I can average the price and hold it until it hit my target price.
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:18:47 PM

Unfortunatelly most of people does not understand sense and advantages of crypto coins so they evert any arguments about crypto coins and think that ones are scam. In order to crowd trust crypto coins we need to explain them advantages
I think such people have scammed and therefore now they find it difficult to believe on it, in fact they want to be too much careful for this time and never trust on any suspicious coin which may be a little doubtful. To me i think that it is too much important to do study about an altcoin before investing your money there, so as to decrease the chances of scamming and losing your money.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
7Dyoknga5

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:24:21 PM

Aside from it being an investment , it can be used as alternative payment option which people tend to think of when buying bitcoin. Other users should also try spend their bitcoin so it would rotate in the market.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
hotimbineh

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:28:31 PM

I think those who think negatively on bitcoin without understanding what bitcoin will be in doubt with their money, careful is a good thing for security and every job there is a risk
why there are still many who buy bitcoin the reason is easy because they want mendaptkan profits, I every day buy and sell bitcoin by trading on several exchange exchanges

roseann072518

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 11:28:54 PM

Maybe because they still believe  BTC is have more future and also i think  BTC is the no.1 coin in th world.. many people change their life because  of BTC. I truly  believe  also BTC change  my living life. I buy more BTC, we cannot say maybe nextmomth btc is more up the value up to more than 1.5m 😊
FiveReelsTwo

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:00:24 AM

Hello guys,

To me, it seems pretty strange that people actually continues buying btc now...
I understood why they wanted to invest in btc before, after the Chyprus crisis, and all the articles in the media. But now?

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

The only possible reason I see people are buying btc is that they (truly) believe that the price will increase, and want to make more profit. I think that 99.99 % of the bitcoins exchanged are never withdrawn from the exchangers, and the people are only waiting to make some profits. What makes them believe that the price will rise? Because the amount of bitcoins is limited? Because lost coins can never be recovered? I have no clue.

An other problem is the "mining" part. Soon, the difficulty will increase, CPU and GPU mining will be useless. People will stop mining bitcoins and try LTC or something easy to get... The interest in btc will decrease.

Other issues:
- security. Not a single company was able to provide a "professional" service. Bitcoin-24 has a serious problem ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=174600.0 ). Even mtgox was critized for the lags, problems with missing coins, money, delay, and so on ... The hacks are countless (you can see new topics about that every day ...).

I can't see anything positive about btc, and still can't get why people are buying it. Can any captain obvious explains? Thanks.
[/quote)
In my point of view,BTC is the most saleable type of coin, and in just a short span of time holding, It will deliver good profit, People aiming more money since many people already experienced the bounty effect of dealing with crypto's. This things made them crazy of purchasing bitcoins.

tinystone26

Activity: 434

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:28:47 AM

People are still investing to bitcoin because of business as I know here in my country many people are making business like we networking you just need to have another person to earn again, business in bitcoin is not much like that because of it doesn't have a stable price in the market but you and other people who invest to your business will earn in the future when it increase the price.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
MakLampir

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:41:40 AM

People invest because people see their future so they need to save for their future.People believe that the Bitcoin will again make its peak so that's why they investing in Bitcoin and people also think that this investment will give some big return.So thats why people making more investment.i hope one day their dream will become true bitcoin again makes its peak.
Gabrieelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:44:16 AM
Last edit: May 06, 2018, 01:18:54 PM by Gabrieelle

Hello guys,

To me, it seems pretty strange that people actually continues buying btc now...
I understood why they wanted to invest in btc before, after the Chyprus crisis, and all the articles in the media. But now?

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

The only possible reason I see people are buying btc is that they (truly) believe that the price will increase, and want to make more profit. I think that 99.99 % of the bitcoins exchanged are never withdrawn from the exchangers, and the people are only waiting to make some profits. What makes them believe that the price will rise? Because the amount of bitcoins is limited? Because lost coins can never be recovered? I have no clue.

An other problem is the "mining" part. Soon, the difficulty will increase, CPU and GPU mining will be useless. People will stop mining bitcoins and try LTC or something easy to get... The interest in btc will decrease.

Other issues:
- security. Not a single company was able to provide a "professional" service. Bitcoin-24 has a serious problem ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=174600.0 ). Even mtgox was critized for the lags, problems with missing coins, money, delay, and so on ... The hacks are countless (you can see new topics about that every day ...).

I can't see anything positive about btc, and still can't get why people are buying it. Can any captain obvious explains? Thanks.
People still buying bitcoin because all them are believing with the ability of bitcoin to be one of the best way for having better future. Although you are unlucky at that time don't be discouraged everyone of us have their own time to be successful. Bitcoin could gives people more opportunities to earn profits. Even though bitcoin is so risky most of people would trust to bitcoin because they think this is the right moment to achieve their goals..
biuifyus

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 01:42:07 AM

Now that bitcoin has developed into its own business, rather than a tool for speculation, more and more people will invest more money into bitcoin, and it will also change personal financial freedom.
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:33:13 AM

There are still many people are buying BTC , because they believe in bitcoin and have confidence that there invesment in bitcoin may have good . in the future, so for those who do not believe,  you must believe now.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
rambak

Activity: 109

HPQ.IO - #1 Industrial ICO in Asia '2018

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:45:23 AM

Bitcoin has great potential to grow and bloom into coins that have a high price value.
The reason people buy Bitcoin is to generate huge profits from Bitcoin.
Bitcoin purchase and then invest in the long term will provide benefits for Bitcoin users.
Therefore many are interested to buy Bitcoin.

HPQ.IO The #1 Industrial Commodity-Backed ICO in Asia '2018
INVEST IN A REAL INDUSTRY
Btcwashu

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:47:56 AM

There are still many people are buying BTC , because they believe in bitcoin and have confidence that there invesment in bitcoin may have good . in the future, so for those who do not believe,  you must believe now.

Bitcoin prices now are very low and its the best time to buy and a lot of people who are grab this great opportunity to buy and used it as a long-term investments and when times come the bitcoin price will goes high the profit with your investment are much more. People who are buying bitcoin now are those people who are believe in bitcoin.
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:52:55 AM

People still buy BTC. Because bitcoin helps them get rich and get the fastest capital. Best of all:
1. Fast
2. Cheap.
Central government can not take away.
4. People can not steal your payment information from merchants.
That's why the government and the government have warned people to use bitcoin, but bitcoin is still available to everyone.
kobratuz

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:10:20 AM

Many people's are still buying BTC because the bitcoin price will be increase & at this present prices are low so, I think this reasons for people's still buy bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: