Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:23:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people are still buying BTC?  (Read 13644 times)
Amajaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 12:00:13 AM

People still buying btc for its big potential,  btc is most profirable among other alts, btc have stable market which many big investors are buying and selling.. And many are using btc on an online transactions thats why they keep buying it.
Fluffinfinity

Activity: 158

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:55:37 AM

It's their choice anyway, to buy BTC. I can see some reasons like, they arewilling to spend money just to add butcoin in their savings and then they are going to sell it soon as the bitcoin price increases.

▰▰▰▰▰▰      IMPRESSIO     ▰▰     THE FUTURE OF INVESTING      ▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lightpaper   ▰   ✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ Team with a huge experience in the field   ▰   Facebook
Telegram   ███  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ Automated system for investors   ███   Twitter
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:58:59 AM

It's their choice anyway, to buy BTC. I can see some reasons like, they arewilling to spend money just to add butcoin in their savings and then they are going to sell it soon as the bitcoin price increases.

Bitcoin is a volatile and decentralized digital currency. It is not a great asset or investment but we all know how it may move that it can give us good profit.

As long as people know that the price of Bitcoin will increase, no one will be able to stop the people,  the investors and the users from buying Bitcoin. Now that the price are slowly going up, more people will buy again bitcoin.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
lopez cryptomania

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:36:06 AM

Bc BTC is OG of crypto. In a speculative market isn't it wise to go with the one crypto that has the longest and most reputable track record?
spongegar

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:41:57 AM

I think people now, and even myself, will buy Bitcoins as investments. Now, after that huge dip in the market last quarter, people will buy because the trend in Bitcoin prices is green and up. But yeah i agree, outside of investment, it's basically useless. Maybe un the future it will have more projects and could.be used for more purchases. 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:08:29 AM

People still buying bitcoin because they are convinced that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve and this is a good sign as prices will skyrocket, I'm sure that May is a good month for bitcoin investments as June prices will skyrocket.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

zhelis74

Activity: 510
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:27:42 AM

People still buying bitcoin because they are convinced that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve and this is a good sign as prices will skyrocket, I'm sure that May is a good month for bitcoin investments as June prices will skyrocket.
There are reasons of why people still buying bitcoin and that is because they believe that bitcoin is a promising coin and can give much profit, and in the first place it is the strongest crypto currency in a crypto world because it is still the most profitable coin for long term holding as they already see the highest price that bitcoin reach hoping to reach back again.

kolitski

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:33:47 AM

Bitcoin is very popular around the world and have a promising value in the market so that the people are still continuing to buy the bitcoin, in the future the price of bitcoin will be have a huge value and the people get big gain from bitcoin.

Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:39:45 AM

they make a purchase because they want to invest or want to trade. the average person invests more by doing a hold after buying a bitcoin to get a higher price
mhe

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:11:54 AM

People are invested in bitcoin in many ways.
They see good reasons to stick with it and most of them are thinking long term.
Things crash from time to time, it doesnt mean they are dead.
And besides that profit isn't the main focus for most of the old dogs of bitcoin.

Yeah you are right... They still buying for the future because someday bitcoin can have bubble price.
rmel0924

Activity: 231

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:44:30 AM

Hello guys,

To me, it seems pretty strange that people actually continues buying btc now...
I understood why they wanted to invest in btc before, after the Chyprus crisis, and all the articles in the media. But now?

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

The only possible reason I see people are buying btc is that they (truly) believe that the price will increase, and want to make more profit. I think that 99.99 % of the bitcoins exchanged are never withdrawn from the exchangers, and the people are only waiting to make some profits. What makes them believe that the price will rise? Because the amount of bitcoins is limited? Because lost coins can never be recovered? I have no clue.

An other problem is the "mining" part. Soon, the difficulty will increase, CPU and GPU mining will be useless. People will stop mining bitcoins and try LTC or something easy to get... The interest in btc will decrease.

Other issues:
- security. Not a single company was able to provide a "professional" service. Bitcoin-24 has a serious problem ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=174600.0 ). Even mtgox was critized for the lags, problems with missing coins, money, delay, and so on ... The hacks are countless (you can see new topics about that every day ...).

I can't see anything positive about btc, and still can't get why people are buying it. Can any captain obvious explains? Thanks.
People are still buying bitcoins because they are believing of the good future awaits with holding bitcoins and for me this is true. Bitcoins holder are now getting rich especially when they bought their bitcoins at very low price and now the price has started to increase they are now getting rich.
AnisahSiti

Activity: 261
Merit: 15

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:56:27 AM

because they believe that the future of bitcoin is very bright. some may also just speculate, so as not to lose the moment, and get a profit later. your post has been a long time, now you can see for yourself, what is the price of bitcoin in the market.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
DJCanh

Activity: 278

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:19:41 AM

People everywhere always hoping to earn money by the easiest way - that's all
nara1892

Activity: 1582
Merit: 655

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:35:05 AM

Most of people still buy bitcoin, in addition to investment, it can also for btc-alt trading, and sometimes just for money transfer.
I think you're looking for btc with the wrong way. Faucet? It's just a waste of time, you have to signature campaign, bounty and trading for satisfactory results.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:12:02 AM

This post just popped up out of nowhere. It's a posts way back 2013. It puts a smile on my face that right now, people are still saying why bother buying Bitcoin when it has dipped so low? But right now, it's getting stronger and stronger every week. Green lights ahead and we will be seeing 5 figures by the end of the year.
There are still many people who do not understand the working and future f crypto currencies and that is why, they don’t trust them with their money. A person who has stayed in this market for years and observed it over times would absolutely never ask such question. Eric’s story is enough for a newcomer to discover the true potential of bitcoin. It is expected to touch 30k dollars at least before 2019.
gambitcoin53

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:30:35 AM

this post is way back 2013 and still someone is having a discussion about the worth and value of bitcoin, i think the op should lock this thread, because im sure he is laughing right now, the market value of bitcoin in 2013 has exponentially multiplied today, the graphs today answered this thread already and some weak hearted posters who agree with op is eating his heart out now. look at the price now, indeed bitcoin has come a long way to reach the price we are enjoying right now. 

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
heartwreck

Activity: 162
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:47:23 AM

Simply because they had faith that in due time they will have profit or they will gain in bitcoin.
lifengpu

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:25:12 AM

probably because they can get big benefits in the long run, which is convenient for most people since they can not spend more time in the crypto world
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:27:29 AM

In my case, i buy BTC to take advantage in the dip in the market hoping and of course knowing that BTC will recover it's price and yes pure profit for me. If we're yo look at BTC now, i don't know if i could use it for any goods or services directly. But the rise and fall in it's price is profitable so that's enough reason for me to buy more.

neliawesome

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:40:40 AM

If you believe in bitcoin and understand bitcoin very well you will not ask those kind of question but well people are still buying bitcoin because they strongly believe that bitcoin still on the top even its value is down.Everyone expected that bitcoin will rise up again and may exceed its value than what we expected.People keep on investing or buying bitcoin because bitcoin is unstoppable.As for now lots of them are holding and waiting for the right time so that all their effort will be payed in exact amount and may earned bigger profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: