Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:45:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people are still buying BTC?  (Read 13644 times)
jenpot

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:30:47 AM

Because of more people believe how bitcoin change their financial life that is why they continue to invest bitcoin and its really profitable source of income. Also, they want to have bitcoin and some altcoins because they can use it to some bills through online and it saves time than to go in bank or billing centre and fall in line and wait an hour. Safety and privacy of your transaction are transparent no one will see your transaction only yourself.
theblack_cat

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:55:59 AM

maybe you have never felt the benefits of bitcoin by yourself,
if you already feel the result will not talk like that.
in bitcoin many bounty you can follow.
if your project is successful you will get money.
Learn more about what bitcoin is and work hard.

I am a bitcoin lover because bitcoin will give me the future

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
airdrophunter

Activity: 434

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:05:09 AM

Simply because you can't dictate people to stop their interest in bitcoin. Who would not like bitcoin if it's the digital currency that could change your life and the way you see your future optimistically. People' demand on bitcoin is undying, IMO, most especially that bitcion is referred to as the 20th century equivalent to gold.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
krism

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:22:17 AM

Simply because they still have trust and believe in bitcoin. And also they find it more profitable and productive way to gain more profits.
rye18

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:22:51 AM

Simply because you can't dictate people to stop their interest in bitcoin. Who would not like bitcoin if it's the digital currency that could change your life and the way you see your future optimistically. People' demand on bitcoin is undying, IMO, most especially that bitcion is referred to as the 20th century equivalent to gold.

People are still buying because they think bitcoin is still a good soure of income, most especially today that the market price is increasing.
Jessy Mediola

Activity: 340

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:42:15 AM

Hello guys,

To me, it seems pretty strange that people actually continues buying btc now...
I understood why they wanted to invest in btc before, after the Chyprus crisis, and all the articles in the media. But now?

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

The only possible reason I see people are buying btc is that they (truly) believe that the price will increase, and want to make more profit. I think that 99.99 % of the bitcoins exchanged are never withdrawn from the exchangers, and the people are only waiting to make some profits. What makes them believe that the price will rise? Because the amount of bitcoins is limited? Because lost coins can never be recovered? I have no clue.

An other problem is the "mining" part. Soon, the difficulty will increase, CPU and GPU mining will be useless. People will stop mining bitcoins and try LTC or something easy to get... The interest in btc will decrease.

Other issues:
- security. Not a single company was able to provide a "professional" service. Bitcoin-24 has a serious problem ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=174600.0 ). Even mtgox was critized for the lags, problems with missing coins, money, delay, and so on ... The hacks are countless (you can see new topics about that every day ...).

I can't see anything positive about btc, and still can't get why people are buying it. Can any captain obvious explains? Thanks.
I think people continues to buy bitcoin is because the value is in very low price so that is the better tine to buy bitcoin for you to gain money. And bitcoin serves as their source of income of some of the users so they do believe in bitcoin. And also some users are only dependent on bitcoin so if the value is low they grab the opportunity.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
PIR

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:09:11 PM

People still buy bitcoin because they like it and consider it as something useful and profitable now and for the future, they want to invest and save through it and no matter what other negative things people say against bitcoin they can never be stop... some may lose money some gain so much either the two attract them and seem they magnetized by it

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |    DISCORD    |     TELEGRAM
malah

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:18:07 PM

of course people are still interested in bitcoin and buy bitcoin because bitcoin has proven to be profitable for many people and has changed their lives for the better and more people who want to have a better life and get profit from bitcoin

sulendra12

Activity: 2828
Merit: 526

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:30:37 PM

Uuh, if people not buying Bitcoin. How to determine the price of Bitcoin and it may remain to stay in one place because no one buy Bitcoin and it would be the end of Bitcoin. Also, people knowing about Bitcoin's advantages so they want to try it out by their self.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
shekhar0005

Activity: 65

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 12:47:22 PM

Ok... People have trolled on this thread. Guys, look at the date of creation of this thread. It is in 2013. Obviously, people were unaware of bitcoin or crypto. So The person asked about it. Now in this time period, no one would have asked about this. Everyone knows that bitcoin is going high and will go higher.
GeniusAko

Merit: 117

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:11:45 PM

Hello guys,

I understood why they wanted to invest in btc before, after the Chyprus crisis, and all the articles in the media. But now?

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

The only possible reason I see people are buying btc is that they (truly) believe that the price will increase, and want to make more profit. I think that 99.99 % of the bitcoins exchanged are never withdrawn from the exchangers, and the people are only waiting to make some profits. What makes them believe that the price will rise? Because the amount of bitcoins is limited? Because lost coins can never be recovered? I have no clue.

An other problem is the "mining" part. Soon, the difficulty will increase, CPU and GPU mining will be useless. People will stop mining bitcoins and try LTC or something easy to get... The interest in btc will decrease.

Other issues:
- security. Not a single company was able to provide a "professional" service. Bitcoin-24 has a serious problem ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=174600.0 ). Even mtgox was critized for the lags, problems with missing coins, money, delay, and so on ... The hacks are countless (you can see new topics about that every day ...).

I can't see anything positive about btc, and still can't get why people are buying it. Can any captain obvious explains? Thanks.
The reason why investors are still buying bitcoins because it is worth it. It is proven that we can be rich by having a lot of bitcoins because bitcoin is becoming more valuable as time passing by.
Valzzz005

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:24:49 PM

Hello guys,

I don't get it.

Other issues:

Because they know and they trust the bitcoins to be on top again and that is a great way for them to go be rich in the future. Because if you have an excess money just invest in bitcoins and we all know that they will rise again so your money will invrease without doing anything at all. That is why a lot of people are buying bitcoins they are tired of working on a labored jobs and invest on banks because that is kess profitable while bitcoins they can even make you a millionaire so they are counting on bitcoins.
hacekd

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:28:24 PM

Some predictions of increasing the value of bitcoin values are also supported by the trust of companies that accept payments by the Bitcoin method, such as Expedia, Rakuten, Dell, Overstock, and others.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
NOTARIUS_BTC

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:41:47 PM
Merited by MalReynolds (1)

You started this topic in 2013 and did not want to buy bitcoin when the price was very low. You did not understand what prospects and this currency. Now 2018, the price of bitcoin has soared many times, and the technology has become even better. It's never too late to think about it and understand that the crypto currency is the future.

❍  buglab ❍
████  Cybersecurity Penetration Testing ████   
on the Ethereum Blockchain
BertoloyBTC

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:47:10 PM

Bitcoin is so popular around the world and it offer good things to people who will be engage in it , that is why people are still buying BTC because they trust bitcoin that this will give their money the good profits in the future and at the same time this bitcoin they are investing can be use for payments and other transactions in the digital world.
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:52:34 PM

Hello guys,

I don't get it.

Other issues:

I never really meant to troll out and revive this tread but I really find a lot of inspiration here... as you can read, the tread starter doesn't have faith in bitcoin back in 2013 and he doesn't wanna HODL or buy anymore. He even sees a lot of flaws in the entire btc system...

I guess 5 years from now I would see myself full of regrets for selling all my 808 coins. ha ha!
insikko0413

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:53:48 PM

Bitcoin is so popular around the world and it offer good things to people who will be engage in it , that is why people are still buying BTC because they trust bitcoin that this will give their money the good profits in the future and at the same time this bitcoin they are investing can be use for payments and other transactions in the digital world.

Bitcoin is worth and profitable investment that really helps a lot of people worldwide and that is the reason I think why there are still many people buying bitcoin as their primary choice of investment.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2254
Merit: 787

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:02:27 PM

I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc,

Why on earth did you waste those hours?

Is this how you earn govt currency as well, or do you suppose there's a better way?

Please tell me you don't think bitcoin is useless because you can't make a decent Bitcoin income looking at advertising sites.

All of us have their opinion but please do not blame your incompetency towards something that is bigger in scope. Due to your lack of understanding, knowledge and skill about earning bitcoins, you are only able to garner a value which is relatively low.
Remember that everyone has to start from somewhere and that includes millionaires starting from scratch. Your statement is fallacious and invalidates most progress (including mine) of individuals who earned a lot of bitcoin due to their resourcefulness.

People invest into bitcoin due to its potential of yielding large amount of profits compared to any other investment tools present. Its convenience also makes it accessible to most individuals if they wanted to invest.
Ismat Morshed

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:11:18 PM

Bitcoin is so popular around the world.People still buy bitcoin because they like and love it and consider it as something useful and profitable now and for the future.They are still trust bitcoin that this will give their money the good profits in the future.
Ikay

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:20:30 PM

Because many users believe in btc and btc is more potential crypto currency was made because this is the first one and no one can predict when it will be done so many people get interested on it and many will invest with it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: