Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 10:23:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people are still buying BTC?  (Read 13644 times)
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:33:29 AM

Because people are convinced that the bitcoin price movement will be exactly like last year, where prices go up in the middle and end of the year, and it's actually the confidence that keeps the price up, because the influence of supply and demand is very influential on the trigger of price movements
turagsoy123456

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:50:24 AM

Hello guys,

To me, it seems pretty strange that people actually continues buying btc now...
I understood why they wanted to invest in btc before, after the Chyprus crisis, and all the articles in the media. But now?

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

The only possible reason I see people are buying btc is that they (truly) believe that the price will increase, and want to make more profit. I think that 99.99 % of the bitcoins exchanged are never withdrawn from the exchangers, and the people are only waiting to make some profits. What makes them believe that the price will rise? Because the amount of bitcoins is limited? Because lost coins can never be recovered? I have no clue.

An other problem is the "mining" part. Soon, the difficulty will increase, CPU and GPU mining will be useless. People will stop mining bitcoins and try LTC or something easy to get... The interest in btc will decrease.

Other issues:
- security. Not a single company was able to provide a "professional" service. Bitcoin-24 has a serious problem ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=174600.0 ). Even mtgox was critized for the lags, problems with missing coins, money, delay, and so on ... The hacks are countless (you can see new topics about that every day ...).

I can't see anything positive about btc, and still can't get why people are buying it. Can any captain obvious explains? Thanks.

This participation of  people is very important in BTC career,  they are the customers who contributed the demand and supply of BTC in the market.  Why they always buy BTC? Because they have a better experience in their investment in btc. They see how good to invest their money in btc they received a better profits.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
enwi

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 12:07:50 PM

many people are interested and buy and invest in bitcoin because bitcoin has been proven to provide profit and if the price of falling bitcoin it will soon recover and increase again so patiently we will still get a profit

Indai24

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:31:43 PM

many people are interested and buy and invest in bitcoin because bitcoin has been proven to provide profit and if the price of falling bitcoin it will soon recover and increase again so patiently we will still get a profit

And also many believe bin bitcoin because a lot of people can testify the good things that happen to their lives because of bitcoin. Bitcoin brings positive outcome to everyone tht is why even if prices gets low still a lot of people believe thaf soon market will recover.
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:51:27 PM

Hello guys,

I understood why they wanted to invest in btc before, after the Chyprus crisis, and all the articles in the media. But now?

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

The only possible reason I see people are buying btc is that they (truly) believe that the price will increase, and want to make more profit. I think that 99.99 % of the bitcoins exchanged are never withdrawn from the exchangers, and the people are only waiting to make some profits. What makes them believe that the price will rise? Because the amount of bitcoins is limited? Because lost coins can never be recovered? I have no clue.

An other problem is the "mining" part. Soon, the difficulty will increase, CPU and GPU mining will be useless. People will stop mining bitcoins and try LTC or something easy to get... The interest in btc will decrease.

Other issues:
- security. Not a single company was able to provide a "professional" service. Bitcoin-24 has a serious problem ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=174600.0 ). Even mtgox was critized for the lags, problems with missing coins, money, delay, and so on ... The hacks are countless (you can see new topics about that every day ...).

I can't see anything positive about btc, and still can't get why people are buying it. Can any captain obvious explains? Thanks.
Many investors are still buying bitcoins because they know that the value of the bitcoin will continue to grow up due to its limited supply. It is really good if we will no buy bitcoins at cheap price for us to ensure that we can have bright future.
Bitcoinbitcoin0909

Activity: 268

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:35:31 PM

Hello guys,

I don't get it.

Other issues:

You can't stop them. They are all still believing that bitcoin's value will soon rise again and will go to the moon sooner or later. Bitcoin might look messed up right now but they have high hopes on it that's why they are still buying it. Many time bitcoin has been messed up but as soon as people start leaving, things get more better here that's why some people are still very patient over it.

Herbys

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:05:28 PM

Bitcoin is bought to sell it more expensively, and then again to buy cheaper, this so-called investment brings up to 20% per week.  Cool
There are certainly risks, but then either losses or you need to wait   Smiley
Farhan786

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:07:29 PM

Hello guys,
I don't get it.
Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).
Other issues:

your post year time is 2013. A lot of time has passed since you made this post. If you are still in the Bitcointalk Forum, you can reply to your post yourself. Because The time before that Bitcoin's price was 120$ + and now at this time the price is 8650 $+ . Now more and more  People are still buying bitcoin, In the hope of a bright future.
Ryker1

Activity: 1932
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:42:57 PM

Well, for me, people buy bitcoin because they want to earn. I think a lot of people believe that they can make money in bitcoin, because they saw a lot of people making lots of money in bitcoin, they want to earn from it, even though they lack knowledge about it. There's also a rumor about bitcoin increasing its value to 20,000$, so I think people believe that so they start investing right now, because they believe that bitcoin will increase its value in the next few months.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Seundavid

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:04:48 PM

People are still buying bitcoin because its can increase as any time.
Kizaki

Activity: 413
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:11:55 PM

People are investing in bitcoin for different reasons. Some use bitcoin as a means of transferring funds in a safe and convenient way. Safe in a way that their identity is hidden and they can transfer big funds without even delay, unlike when you are transferring funds via bank. Some are investing because they believe that bitcoin can provide a lot of profit.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
tamarindbleu

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:06:37 PM

There is no doubt that until now there are so many people are still buying bitcoin because they know that bitcoin value can increase really well in this year of 2018 and i think people keep on buying because the price now of bitcoin is affordable.
BTCappu

Activity: 516
Merit: 38

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:54:34 AM

Because people are convinced that the bitcoin price movement will be exactly like last year, where prices go up in the middle and end of the year, and it's actually the confidence that keeps the price up, because the influence of supply and demand is very influential on the trigger of price movements
Because people are very sharp minded. They know the technology will expand in years to come and like those who had invested a decade ago and are rolling in wealth, they will also earn huge. Besides, people are using the technology to maximize their satisfaction and utility. The services Bitcoin offers are extraordinary and that is the sole reason why people are still using Bitcoin.

▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬          ♦     Betnomi     ♦          ▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬
300% Deposit Bonus       //     100% Rakeback     //     20% Weekly Cashback
▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄   ▄
FiveReelsTwo

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:17:14 AM

Hello guys,

I don't get it.

Other issues:

Choosing bitcoins are the easiest and smartest way to invest, We all know, how precious bitcoin is, You can even earn profit in just holding for a week, This things are proven and tested that is why most of the people are keep on their eyes on bitcoin.

mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:36:56 AM

Why not ? They know that the price of bitcoin is going higher this coming months, so that they buy bitcoin now that the price will low.
andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:54:22 AM

Bitcoin is potential profits in the future. With limited supply and more safe as an asset, i think bitcoin price can reach $25k like many expert predicted. Its like gold in the future and in the digital world, bitcoin will be needed
SPQR_Legionnaire

Activity: 34
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:21:32 AM

I have no other choice to buy small caps but to first purchase BTC with fiat and then exchange BTC for alts...
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:39:00 AM

Why not ? They know that the price of bitcoin is going higher this coming months, so that they buy bitcoin now that the price will low.

I think no one could precisely predict bitcoin If when Its going to rise again. They Invest bitcoin by the time Its dump because they believed that the market value of It will recover soon, once the demand will gradually high.
kirito1614

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:20:45 AM

The motivation behind why individuals as yet purchasing Bitcoin, is on the grounds that they realize that it merits contributing for. in spite of the fact that they know the dangers, it's still piece of the Business. They realize that they have future here and Bitcoin is becoming speedier than previously. on the off chance that they contribute early, at that point there will be more benefit for them.
xanxus.kun

Activity: 495

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 09:27:33 AM

you may have a point but for me, i see nothing wrong with people who still buys Bitcoin, i mean its a good investment, they can still take advantage of the volatility of it and I'm pretty sure they're saving up because by the last quarter of the year, the value of the Bitcoin will surely skyrockets just like before, I think this is what they're anticipating, not just who buys but all of us here at crypto world.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: