Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:51:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people are still buying BTC?  (Read 13649 times)
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:14:46 PM

Everyone has their level of confidence and risk levels. There are feasible prospects in the Bitcoin prospects due to the influence of the financial world bodies' interference in the Cryptocurrency market regulations. I did buy some yesterday for keeps and my own reason is to have for the purchase of altcoin.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:20:05 PM

Everyone has their level of confidence and risk levels. There are feasible prospects in the Bitcoin prospects due to the influence of the financial world bodies' interference in the Cryptocurrency market regulations. I did buy some yesterday for keeps and my own reason is to have for the purchase of altcoin.

With how the market works from now it seems that doing the same thing might be a good idea, buy bitcoin to invest with alts who's having some dip and take advantage, everything will be back to original value after some months just buy while you still have a better chance, make a good plans and be sure that you are using your extra money so just in case big downfall showed up, you are still ready to hold and will patiently wait till you achieved your target.
Mapalast

Activity: 87
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:21:37 PM

probably because they want to save, or they want to make a profit, or they will know bitcoin prices will be more expensive from now.
if I continue to buy bitcoin because it is cheap, suitable for investment and profit. very rarely I use for transactions because the fee is expensive.
WellDogeo

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:42:05 PM

At the present time, I find it quite appropriate to be able to buy a bitcoin and keep it until the end of the year if you do not need it, I think people buy bitcoin because they all believe that bitcoin will be worth it. end of the year .
belalangsembah

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:20:19 PM

people are still buying bitcoin because they believe in further price growth. today's price is a little bit low for bitcoin.

Bitcoin prices will continue to grow and will continue to increase so if invested in bitcoin will remain profitable. I think people are still buying bitcoins because they know that it's profitable
Kola

Activity: 215
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:38:47 PM

You dont get it, many dont get, until the day, when it will be late, when the price will be 1.000.000 for example, it will the crazy day, and i believe it happens, sooner or later
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:52:03 PM

Buying bitcoin is a thing that is believed to be successful and rich, I'm also sure that bitcoin investment is so promising that I always buy bitcoin as long as I have money.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
Pepito Manaloto

Activity: 377
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:54:15 PM

Hello guys,

To me, it seems pretty strange that people actually continues buying btc now...
I understood why they wanted to invest in btc before, after the Chyprus crisis, and all the articles in the media. But now?

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

The only possible reason I see people are buying btc is that they (truly) believe that the price will increase, and want to make more profit. I think that 99.99 % of the bitcoins exchanged are never withdrawn from the exchangers, and the people are only waiting to make some profits. What makes them believe that the price will rise? Because the amount of bitcoins is limited? Because lost coins can never be recovered? I have no clue.

An other problem is the "mining" part. Soon, the difficulty will increase, CPU and GPU mining will be useless. People will stop mining bitcoins and try LTC or something easy to get... The interest in btc will decrease.

Other issues:
- security. Not a single company was able to provide a "professional" service. Bitcoin-24 has a serious problem ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=174600.0 ). Even mtgox was critized for the lags, problems with missing coins, money, delay, and so on ... The hacks are countless (you can see new topics about that every day ...).

I can't see anything positive about btc, and still can't get why people are buying it. Can any captain obvious explains? Thanks.
You can't blame them. Bitcoin has been going up and down all through these year and some people still believe bitcoin will soon rise again in time. Maybe you can't see anything positive about bitcoin right now but you should look back atleast at its history and see what happens after a deep fall of its price wherein it rises back again so let us just all be patient.

Bitcoinislifer09

Activity: 257

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:56:34 PM

Hello guys,

I understood why they wanted to invest in btc before, after the Chyprus crisis, and all the articles in the media. But now?

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

The only possible reason I see people are buying btc is that they (truly) believe that the price will increase, and want to make more profit. I think that 99.99 % of the bitcoins exchanged are never withdrawn from the exchangers, and the people are only waiting to make some profits. What makes them believe that the price will rise? Because the amount of bitcoins is limited? Because lost coins can never be recovered? I have no clue.

An other problem is the "mining" part. Soon, the difficulty will increase, CPU and GPU mining will be useless. People will stop mining bitcoins and try LTC or something easy to get... The interest in btc will decrease.

Other issues:
- security. Not a single company was able to provide a "professional" service. Bitcoin-24 has a serious problem ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=174600.0 ). Even mtgox was critized for the lags, problems with missing coins, money, delay, and so on ... The hacks are countless (you can see new topics about that every day ...).

I can't see anything positive about btc, and still can't get why people are buying it. Can any captain obvious explains? Thanks.
People are buying bitcoin because honestly, it is the best time now to buy btc. The value is low/ red so it is the best time to buy. If you want a large earnings, you should have to hold that bitcoin then wait for the right time to sell it in market. And aside from that, buying bitcoin is helpful for you especially in your future.
zalizoll

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:59:12 PM

Because BTC prices are now relatively low. So an opportunity for them to invest.
They believe that bitcoin will rise again in the future.
And this is a gold field for profit.
chromosomes

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:12:28 PM

Hello guys,

I don't get it.

Other issues:

Before criticizing them, we should first remember that bitcoin's price is very volatile. You can buy right now while the price is still low and hold it for a long time until the price goes higher and higher. Those people who are still buying bitcoin are not stupid, they are just being strategic because they know that there is still a chance that bitcoin's value will go high again as we all want to.

center]DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  [/center]
Kim Domingo

Activity: 208

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:22:41 PM

Hello guys,

I don't get it.

Other issues:

Bitcoin is not that useless as any other people are thinking it is. Many people are into buying more Bitcoin and grabbing the opportunity to get more Bitcoin because it is still worth earning and gaining. Maybe for now, we are into experiencing continuous dump and sudden breakdown in our holding value but sooner or later, we believe that like the old times, Bitcoin can regain its loss making more opportunities to come and more benefits to provide. Just keep on believing and trusting into its capabilities and capacity to grow furthermore and expect that you will not regret it.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Irviyandi

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:47:00 PM

Because they know that this bitcoin will rise again, so they buy now to be sold at a high price because many predict that bitcoin prices will rise by the end of the year and if seen the previous year it is true that bitcoin prices do rise by the end of the year

Btcepoy11

Activity: 162

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:31:31 PM

All you see are negative issue about bitcoin, open your mind guy's. Asking  why people are still buying bitcoin? Becouse there's a lot of opportunities with bitcoin, it helps providing people and extra income. Bitcoin changes our economy, bitcoin help many people to have part time and full time job to do bitcoin, and there's a lot of thing's to do with bitcoin.
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:55:00 PM

For me, why not if you have the money to buy bitcoin why will you stop buying it, especially if you know that you can gain plenty of money at the end of that day.  We all know that bitcoin’s value is fluctuating too much and predicting when will bitcoin’s cost will increase is very difficult but in the other hand, if you have the money and resources to buy bitcoin why not? They're a lot of people out their still purchasing bitcoin because they know and sure that they can earn money form it, just remember that spend or invest some money that you can afford to lose because if you make some profit good for you but if you lose, so money better to be smarter next time.  Smiley
Lady Coquet

Activity: 454
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:45:10 PM

Hello guys,

I don't get it.

Other issues:

In my own point of view, people are still buying bitcoin because it is worth it to buy and they will still earn from it, even it drops its price real bad last time. Bitcoin is a good long term investment that is why many investors would still like to buy and hold their bitcoin. No matter what happens to bitcoin many people would still believe in bitcoin.
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:47:54 PM

Because they know that this bitcoin will rise again, so they buy now to be sold at a high price because many predict that bitcoin prices will rise by the end of the year and if seen the previous year it is true that bitcoin prices do rise by the end of the year
uniquely before, no one had such an opportunity to earn money with what percentage of revenue, as Bitcoin provides today. Pay attention to all predictions about bitcoin and it becomes clear that everyone hopes to increase their fortune by tens, if not hundreds of times, thanks to the crypto currency.
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:07:01 PM

There is no surprise that people are investing into the bitcoin more and more actively and even though its value is below 9K usd it will get back to normal and  reach the figure of 20K usd closer to the end of 2018.
Every one is buying Bitcoin because of its attractive and profitability. The limit or level of profitability depends whether you are a short term or long term investor.  The long term business is a life time business and the long term investors keep the portfolio till it is time for the market to give away. The risk management is easy to deal with. Entry to the business is more than easy and with little money, you can gain more than enough experience in the market which prepares you for the big step.
wasaisi

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:23:51 PM

Probably because they still believe in bitcoin and still want to invest. Or they just know bitcoin and try to invest, maybe that's the reason why people are still buying bitcoin.
3rrr angels

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:51:58 PM

Probably because they still believe in bitcoin and still want to invest. Or they just know bitcoin and try to invest, maybe that's the reason why people are still buying bitcoin.

People are still buying bitcoin today because its a good investment while the market price is decreasing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: