Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 01:31:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people are still buying BTC?  (Read 13651 times)
BCSHonda

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:56:29 AM

Many people still buying bitcoin because they want to gain profit and get benefits of using it and they believe that will help them to make their dream come true and give them a brightly future. I believe also that this will be happens if we work hard to achieve it to become a successful person on working cryptocurrency.
Today BTC is still profitable, they still make a profit for us, this time is the best time to buy them, however, but should be careful every time, should not buy BTC is at a fairly high price, so it will lead to high risk for you.
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:02:23 AM

Many people still buying bitcoin because they want to gain profit and get benefits of using it and they believe that will help them to make their dream come true and give them a brightly future. I believe also that this will be happens if we work hard to achieve it to become a successful person on working cryptocurrency.
Today BTC is still profitable, they still make a profit for us, this time is the best time to buy them, however, but should be careful every time, should not buy BTC is at a fairly high price, so it will lead to high risk for you.

many people still want to buy bitcoin on a regular basis in small quantities, this continuity remains that will eventually bring bitcoin in balance compared with other altcoin volumes even though prices have a tendency to meet the decreasing fluctuations.

This positive attitude is still awake and many people still believe in bitcoin and just have to wait for the momentum of price increases.
p i e c e

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:46:15 AM

I believe that profit is just an excuse to take part in this market. and I think people who still buy BTC think, for reasons known only to them, that they will make a substantial profit from investing in bitcoin

Those people that know a lot about the history of Bitcoin, and who believe in its future progress, actively buy it. Its price does not matter much. Finally, BTC investors will get their expected profits.
Rrotess

Activity: 264

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:02:44 AM

Hello guys,

To me, it seems pretty strange that people actually continues buying btc now...
I understood why they wanted to invest in btc before, after the Chyprus crisis, and all the articles in the media. But now?

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

The only possible reason I see people are buying btc is that they (truly) believe that the price will increase, and want to make more profit. I think that 99.99 % of the bitcoins exchanged are never withdrawn from the exchangers, and the people are only waiting to make some profits. What makes them believe that the price will rise? Because the amount of bitcoins is limited? Because lost coins can never be recovered? I have no clue.

An other problem is the "mining" part. Soon, the difficulty will increase, CPU and GPU mining will be useless. People will stop mining bitcoins and try LTC or something easy to get... The interest in btc will decrease.

Other issues:
- security. Not a single company was able to provide a "professional" service. Bitcoin-24 has a serious problem ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=174600.0 ). Even mtgox was critized for the lags, problems with missing coins, money, delay, and so on ... The hacks are countless (you can see new topics about that every day ...).

I can't see anything positive about btc, and still can't get why people are buying it. Can any captain obvious explains? Thanks.
People are still buyinh BTC because of the equivalent value of btc in an ordinary money . Bitcoin also assure people to improve their life.
gezhid008

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:16:39 AM

People are still buying bitcoin because there are so many opportunities, and they know they can still make huge profits from it.

Bitcoin, now considered one of the most liquid assets in financial markets, will become more popular in the future.
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:17:42 AM

People buy bitcoin because they believe in bright future of it and they are going to just earn some money. Also they compare current price and price in December it seems like Bitcoin is very cheap now. Hype around cryptocurrencies made by mass media also pushes people to buy it.
Blue Bell

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:52:24 AM

Because they believed that bitcoin can increase more in the near future, then lots of companies in the entire world now are accpeting bitcoin as

payment, even in different trading Forex online, And they believed Bitcoin can give us financial freedom I think and could possibly become the world

currency where everybody is holding it in a long term.
Price of bitcoin will be high once again and we will have to wait till then market of bitcoin never remain same it use to increase and decrease but we will have to keep patience and wait till the time, people will never stop buying bitcoin because they know it will earn profit for them and bitcoin makes their future bright and can get them higher profit so they are holding not selling at all it is time when people use to buy the most of bitcoin as price is really affording.
djkyno

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:02:42 PM

Bitcoin is the most valuable and successful crypto currency right now, and its value and price increased highly since a few years ago. That's why almost every day new people start buying, investing and trading Bitcoin, because they believe that its value is going to be higher in the future.
FiveReels

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:13:38 PM

I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc,

Why on earth did you waste those hours?

Is this how you earn govt currency as well, or do you suppose there's a better way?

Please tell me you don't think bitcoin is useless because you can't make a decent Bitcoin income looking at advertising sites.
Bitcoin are now trending on media's, This is marketing strategy wherein people touches their hearts and mind to find alternative way to earn easy money, But in the reality, There's a big risks behind. If you do not know well how to manipulate trading investment then it will be a huge loss.
icopir

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:47:36 PM

because they believe that he will help them get rich for several years, and the popularity of bitcoin plays a role
javalemcgee

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:56:46 PM

The reason is very clear to me. Lots of people know bitcoin is the currency of the future. They try to get the advantage. Even Apple CEO says that bitcoin will be the dominating digital currency of the world in the future.
harriette

Activity: 173
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:21:20 PM

People still buying bitcoin because they thinking and believing that this coming months the price of bitcoin  is going high so that they still buying bitcoin .
The real reason is not like that. They are buying bitcoin because they know that is the main currency for the market of the cryptocurrencies and when they have bitcoin then they can buy any type of cryptocurrency that they wanted to buy in the market so it is not like having ethereum that you are limited to the tokens or coins that you can buy. Although it's not that easy but giving the time and efforts you will become knowledgeable in this technology
bealjulian

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:22:25 PM

For sure bitcoin is best source of fight against poverty as it give us chances of earning money and spend a good life, bitcoin is changing life of those who are not having even money to buy food for single time but only because of bitcoin they are almost in list of rich people so there are a lot of amazing facts about bitcoin which never let people stop buying bitcoin even if price is low or high. People are still buying Bitcoin because they already know the benefits of Bitcoin and its advantages
think3214

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:29:23 PM

Needless to say, the humoungous double and triple digit prices have come about as a result of speculation/manipulation, and lets face it, everyone here has had an opportunity to greatly enrich themselves thanks to this, and who doesnt want a slice of that action?
That’s the important point because people trust on bitcoin and day by day its users are increasing just because of its great responsibilities not only billionaire’s are investing here but a lot of countries they are accepting bitcoin. Investment in crypto market is very valuable and has great importance in this modern world. Investment in this market has a lot of benefits and responses, in order to get benefit of this market we will invest more and more with less or huge amount
IgniHash

Activity: 224

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:33:22 PM

Well, this is the possibility.

1) Some noobs still curious what is Bitcoin, then they buy it
2) People still believe Bitcoin is the future money
3) Greedy people want to make profit fast with Bitcoin.

julius caesar

Activity: 644
Merit: 127

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:41:22 PM

Hello guys,

I understood why they wanted to invest in btc before, after the Chyprus crisis, and all the articles in the media. But now?

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

The only possible reason I see people are buying btc is that they (truly) believe that the price will increase, and want to make more profit. I think that 99.99 % of the bitcoins exchanged are never withdrawn from the exchangers, and the people are only waiting to make some profits. What makes them believe that the price will rise? Because the amount of bitcoins is limited? Because lost coins can never be recovered? I have no clue.

An other problem is the "mining" part. Soon, the difficulty will increase, CPU and GPU mining will be useless. People will stop mining bitcoins and try LTC or something easy to get... The interest in btc will decrease.

Other issues:
- security. Not a single company was able to provide a "professional" service. Bitcoin-24 has a serious problem ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=174600.0 ). Even mtgox was critized for the lags, problems with missing coins, money, delay, and so on ... The hacks are countless (you can see new topics about that every day ...).

I can't see anything positive about btc, and still can't get why people are buying it. Can any captain obvious explains? Thanks.
Well, it is obviously not a new thing to be noticeable because many people are still into exploring their capabilities and possibilities to go into comfort upon going beyond Bitcoin. It is just that despite of the recent happenings, people still have tough thinking that this will be just temporary and still expecting for best things to come. People are still carrying out their perception that maybe Bitcoin will be suffering at this times but sooner or later it will come into the part of letting its supporters go beyond the success.

Cloak1

Activity: 623
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:27:54 PM

I guess  there are two reasons why people still buying Bitcoin
1. First, to make a profit from this crazy market
2. Second, to store their wealth in a decentralised method that is not manipulated by anyone.
sargon_26

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 03:32:20 PM

the most important reason we make investment is to make profit. people think investing BTC is profitable. that is why they are still buyying BTC.
KrisAlex18

Activity: 742
Merit: 160

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:38:26 PM

Hello guys,

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

Other issues:

Many people are still buying bitcoin because they know it will still be worth it soon even though right now you can see it is a stupid decision. Way back, many people became regretful about not believing in bitcoin wherein they sold all they have after a hard dump but then all of a sudden, a pump occured that exceeded everyone's expectation leaving those people who held their bitcoin benefit a lot from it.
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:43:19 PM

I was quite surprised by the creation of this thread, this is very long time ago and I think while making bitcoin price thread is still around $ 300, I also inign see his reaction from thrad maker when looking at bitcoin prices now. I think why people buy bitcoin because bitcoin is the currency of the future, so with this they expect bitcoin to go up that's right as thread maker said, bitcoin has a huge anonymous community and traders also need bitcoin even though there is an ETH now.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: