Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:53:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: did you place all your funds into bitcoin?  (Read 123563 times)
CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 08:14:00 AM

I haven't placed all my funds into bitcoin back in 2011, which I obviously regret very hard (who doesn't, lol) but that is not the main topic.
Why I did not spend all my money, to buy-in bitcoin lately?
Take a look at yearly price chart, do you see anything interesting here? Yes, indeed. We are close to the all-time high on BTC price chart, and this is the most important reason!

To get my all funds placed into the most known cryptocurrency, I would need to see the price going far below 1000$ level, and still, that would not be a secure investment.
That is why I always choose to diversify my all investments! Never put all eggs into one basket, no matter what!
Correct this seems like the time to hold or to sell your existing stash of bitcoin but it does not seem like a moment to buy huge amounts of bitcoin especially since we are very far away to get segwit activated any time soon so there are no reasons to be bullish at the moment.
Back in the early years of bitcoin development, everyone must regret why we don't know earlier or why I didn't buy bitcoin which I will be rich right now with just $100 invested in 2010. In that case, how much money that you willing to invest in bitcoin, 80-90%?
Then, how about now, if someone tell you that in the next 10 years you will be rich with just $100 investment in bitcoin right now.
I won't put all of my money into bitcoin obviously, but I'm willing to spend $1000 to buy bitcoin right now and wait for 10 years later.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Antoshka

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 11:06:53 AM

It is very risky to put all your money into bitcoin even if it has already started to grow up. In any investment there is a risk, so the funds must be placed in different cells.
MiXxe

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 11:33:00 AM

It is very risky to put all your money into bitcoin even if it has already started to grow up. In any investment there is a risk, so the funds must be placed in different cells.
Thats right , investment is a big thing so what if putting all on it in one basket then that basket scams or let say losses so you are unavailable to have a extra money to start again . Risking your money in bitcoins was good but putting all of it will can possibly broke you.

geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 01:16:01 PM

No, putting all belief in bitcoin is a mistake, all investors know that there is risk when we invest, so we never put all our funds into something. Maybe now we all see that bitcoin is a good place to invest but no one can be sure that bitcoin will continue to grow and survive in the future, the future is unpredictable. Risks in investment always exist, we need to be careful, putting all funds into bitcoin is like a gambling game. If we win, we will have lots of money but if we lose, we lose everything.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Drago2016

Activity: 314

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 04:26:35 PM

No, putting all belief in bitcoin is a mistake, all investors know that there is risk when we invest, so we never put all our funds into something. Maybe now we all see that bitcoin is a good place to invest but no one can be sure that bitcoin will continue to grow and survive in the future, the future is unpredictable. Risks in investment always exist, we need to be careful, putting all funds into bitcoin is like a gambling game. If we win, we will have lots of money but if we lose, we lose everything.

Yes, investing in bitcoin is risky, but it's worth trying, because in case of growth you can become fabulously rich.
mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2017, 06:42:36 PM

Thats right , investment is a big thing so what if putting all on it in one basket then that basket scams or let say losses so you are unavailable to have a extra money to start again . Risking your money in bitcoins was good but putting all of it will can possibly broke you.
But there's a proverb- "No Risk, No Gain". If we make good profit we should pick up risk but put all our money into bitcoin there doesn't any sense. As we all online worker it's our duty that our business plan must be smart, should take over bad moment and it's necessary.
usefrees

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 06:45:40 PM

But there's a proverb- "No Risk, No Gain". If we make good profit we should pick up risk but put all our money into bitcoin there doesn't any sense. As we all online worker it's our duty that our business plan must be smart, should take over bad moment and it's necessary.

I agree. It is necessary to draw up a business plan correctly for a good profit and minimizing the risk of losing funds.
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 09:57:12 PM

Its very good decision because putting all money in one investment is very big and dangerous risk you can lost more then you are expecting  so better take time and done some good plan for this then invest in different things can give you some better profit and good return of your investment
MB boss

Activity: 169
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 10:26:49 PM

I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?
I think for now better don't because bitcoin prices are going up and it's at risk it would be better to wait until bitcoin is a little quiet and to put all the money in bitcoin is a bit risky because not many platforms have received bitcoin.
The price of bitcoin is rising so it is not a risk but it is a good thing to happen in bitcoin and it will benefit everyone who is the investor of bitcoin and the adopters are increasing day by day so it will be more stronger in the coming future.
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 03:42:20 PM

I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?

It's probably too risky to put all of your money into Bitcoin. On the other hand, you could become very wealthy if Bitcoin keeps increasing in price. There's just no way to know so you have to evaluate how much risk you are willing to take.
i do not think that it will be risky because bitcoin more and more going to rise its price to higher value too much faster everyday so bitcoin is very much profitable currency in the world.

But it is still risky mate, because there are many countries are not yet familiar with Bitcoin. And I understand why you said that, though I also believed that bitcoin is getting in progress but still USD considered as world currency in our generation now. Unless times come that Bitcoin will become world currency, perhaps that's the right for us to place our all fund into Bitcoin.
Jrock

Activity: 363

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 03:49:29 PM

I think for now better don't because bitcoin prices are going up and it's at risk it would be better to wait until bitcoin is a little quiet and to put all the money in bitcoin is a bit risky because not many platforms have received bitcoin.
The price of bitcoin is rising so it is not a risk but it is a good thing to happen in bitcoin and it will benefit everyone who is the investor of bitcoin and the adopters are increasing day by day so it will be more stronger in the coming future.

There is no doubt that bitcoin will become more stronger and popular currency in future but still there is a big risk to invest all money into it as we should always be ready with worst scenario that can happen with bitcoins in future so its better to invest only a part of money into it.

saniales

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

The LIX Platform - lixcoin.org

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 09:07:53 PM

Simply it is not what you have to do.
First rule is "NEVER INVEST WHAT YOU CANNOT AFFORD TO LOSE". The answer to your question is implicit.

Format.C^

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 10:41:26 PM

I have invested only small part of my wealth into bitcoins as its never wise to invest all your money at a single place so I have invested some amount in bitcoins and some in altcoins to reduce the risk of loosing money at single point.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 03:38:06 AM

I have invested only small part of my wealth into bitcoins as its never wise to invest all your money at a single place so I have invested some amount in bitcoins and some in altcoins to reduce the risk of loosing money at single point.
That could be small now but the longer you will hold it will grow to a big amount, just like the old days when we did not
see bitcoin will be worth like this. Experts are still predicting a big price increase in the future despite having a good price already.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
bamboylee

Activity: 1148

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 03:45:14 AM

Even if you wait for bitcoin to quiet down or stabilize, it will still be risky to put all your money on bitcoin alone. You should always diversify your investments to minimize the risk. Bitcoin can be very promising but it is still wise to diversify.
carlerha

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 06:53:32 AM

but i think if you are going to wait for the price to come down, i think you will even miss the present chance to trade bitcoin in the present time because currently the price of bitcoin is not going to come down but it is continuously increase and it is also expected that  the price of bitcoin will cross 1500 USD level very soon, therefore i think still it is good chance to trade bitcoin and do not wait for the price of bitcoin to come down.
BiTZeD

Activity: 379

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 01:01:30 PM

Do you mean compared to altcoins or to fiat money ? Because though I have only crypto-currencies, I have a small part of altcoins. I usually do not keep them long, as I buy and sell them for profit. But there is some altcoins that I hold for the long-term such Ethereum, Dogecoin, Litecoin or Waves.

Hanako

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 01:45:31 PM

Do you mean compared to altcoins or to fiat money ? Because though I have only crypto-currencies, I have a small part of altcoins. I usually do not keep them long, as I buy and sell them for profit. But there is some altcoins that I hold for the long-term such Ethereum, Dogecoin, Litecoin or Waves.
nice holding peeps i hope i see a lot f oppurtunity in that growing altcoin, Etherwum is my favourite coins wirhout it and also Ripple that pump nice. Well i'm just long term traders so i hold many coins that have eventually would grow like xrp i buy @500 sats and it is in 2.6k sats
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2017, 01:53:03 PM

nice holding peeps i hope i see a lot f oppurtunity in that growing altcoin, Etherwum is my favourite coins wirhout it and also Ripple that pump nice. Well i'm just long term traders so i hold many coins that have eventually would grow like xrp i buy @500 sats and it is in 2.6k sats
That's a good thing you got there. It's quite nice that there are successful people in trading. It's a part of a growing market which is the cryptocurrency market. There are a lot of opportunities too, I presume.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
TheGodFather

Activity: 854

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 03:08:00 PM

no, we must be wise enough , we should have atleast some of our money in banks, because banks doesnt easily to be disappear and whether we would like to see if our money got An interest, and some of our money we can invest it in bitcoins, because as time passes by bitcoin value gets higher and higher each year so therefore bitcoin is very good investment also.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: