Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:02:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: did you place all your funds into bitcoin?  (Read 123563 times)
jassanpary

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:14:30 AM

I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?
I think that's not a good idea to invest all your money into bitcoin, who knows what happens in future so better plan well before investing.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
emanbea1234

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:55:32 AM

To make more profit more knowledge and learning is better because of you have this you know when is the right time to sell and buy.
websitemaker

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:06:57 PM

Yes, certainly. Look at the Bitcoin price now. It is low enough to buy. It will rise again soon when many people realize that.

I will wait because not sure about rising of Bitcoin right now. Of course it will rise but  after sometime. Bitcoin already so high and have to be corrected soon
Increased price of bitcoins, that is are fact from issued a new coins by harfork. But it was cancel for segwit. So bitcoin probably will be drop more if some one trying sell a whale funds. But on other side, a crypto bitcoins has tried used for a few company like amazon market. they have a bounty 3 domains about crypto. Then how about put your coins on this situations? 
Placing all funds into bitcoin is not a good idea, because we can't says if the bitcoin value are continuously increasing in the market. But I placed some of my cash into my wallet because it seems price of this bitcoin are going to $8000.
Maybe the better I can do to assure my income is, I just roll over it when my cash earned income into bitcoin.
Yes it is not good idea to set all your funds in bitcoin. Some are just lucky when they place there funds before the price grows that high. They already gain huge profit. Make sure that you place what you afford to lose because if you are afraid of the dumps it will turn you to lose your money.

I think that  right now the Bitcoin price is low enough to buy. From now on it will rise again.
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:16:44 PM

I think if we want to become a true investor, we should know the first rule of investing is do not put all the money in one place.

Exactly these are golden rule of investment that we should never put all the capital in one place and always invest in multiple domain and sectors then compare the stability and growth and based of that proceed further.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:06:53 PM

I think if we want to become a true investor, we should know the first rule of investing is do not put all the money in one place.

Exactly these are golden rule of investment that we should never put all the capital in one place and always invest in multiple domain and sectors then compare the stability and growth and based of that proceed further.
That is what should always be thinking by the people because that is the best strategy to do by a person. If you will distribute your money into different sources of income then you will get a lot of benefits from that like less risk and more possibility to earn more money since you already scattered your money into different opportunities.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:38:24 PM

That is what should always be thinking by the people because that is the best strategy to do by a person. If you will distribute your money into different sources of income then you will get a lot of benefits from that like less risk and more possibility to earn more money since you already scattered your money into different opportunities.

Yes i agree with our statement as dumping all your capital at one place is not a smart choice as it can either make you or break you.

Am I spamming? Report me!
ddurand

Activity: 47

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 04:26:14 PM

Truly, Don't do it. You have to place only like 5% of your capital and consider this money as "lost" If you don't want to make a nervous breakdown.
Furthermore, the recent revelation about the energy consumption of bitcoin (https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/ywbbpm/bitcoin-mining-electricity-consumption-ethereum-energy-climate-change) may slow down the global adoption since it can have a serious impact on climate changes. So you have to diversify your investments in many different crypto.
Hoganye

Activity: 625
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:01:46 PM

You are right but it is only right at first time, after a long time, a person can focus in a field will be better than those who people investing in many fields. Because this person can manage its work easily within short time. Then, they have a strong position in its job and can use free time to try other fields. Unlike those who people choose to joining many fields at first time, they just get more troubles.
tarek7988

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:13:54 PM

Placing all your funds into bitcoin is not a wise decision, at least to me. I bet on many alt coins that I can find and I trade as well as invest into them for 2 to 3 years time frame. You can make more returns by investing into good alt coins than simply holding bitcoins. put all the funds into bitcoin was quite risky because bitcoin is not legal payments but to grow bitcoin is a currency that has a good future, according to many predictions.
hispout

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:31:34 AM

Yes, certainly. Look at the Bitcoin price now. It is low enough to buy. It will rise again soon when many people realize that.

I agree with you  but will wait another 24h to buy Smiley
Don’t wait mate because bitcoin is unpredictable and its prices rises in hours and you are waiting for whole 24hours and maybe people buy so much in this time that price goes up and you remain empty handed so invests in now and start achieving and I have already suffers one of my decision I also preferred waiting but on the next day prices were 1000$ above so think about it and take decision wisely choice is all yours.
Uno17

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:42:37 AM

I started buying bitcoins but not all my funds because i am just
a beginner in the industry, eventually i know i could invest more
and bigger.
JoMarrah Iarim Dan

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:50:35 AM

I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?

No. That thing never enter in my mind. It not just risky, it is very risky. I / we are not sure to what will happen to bitcoin right after we convert our money or in the long run. We all know that bitcoin has no constant / fix price. It is good thing if it rises, but what are we going to do if the bitcoin price goes down and keep going down? In order to have a bitcoin, I will just work for it to be able to earn some and that is what I am going to use to make more money like trading and investing. So even though bitcoin falls or rises I know my money is safe.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:08:48 PM

Truly, Don't do it. You have to place only like 5% of your capital and consider this money as "lost" If you don't want to make a nervous breakdown.
Furthermore, the recent revelation about the energy consumption of bitcoin (https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/ywbbpm/bitcoin-mining-electricity-consumption-ethereum-energy-climate-change) may slow down the global adoption since it can have a serious impact on climate changes. So you have to diversify your investments in many different crypto.

Yeaaa never be a good idea to place the whole fund you have in bitcoin , too risky even has high potential rewards.
No matter if you do know that circumstances that when you do allin you might get better profit , still wasn't good idea.
Why ? If it was your first time investment you will get hurt because i believe you cannot afford to lose that.
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:19:56 PM

Why would you do that? Then, there would be nothing to be spent by you.
Just invest those you think you can afford and have something left for yourself and for emergency purposes. That is not how investing should be. It is suicide. Actually this is a dumb question but I think you need some light.
absolutely correct most especially because cryptocurrency is not that stable, there are ups and downs in prices and just incase there will be an emergency and need a big amount of money, selling of bitcoins right away is at risk. what i always do is 50/50 all the time, a half for bitcoins and a half for my daily expenses and for emergency purposes.

Indeed we must set proper financial independently, because if we are not thinking about the future or things can indeed provide a negative impact in the future it is a great loss. perfect if you do so, because we still have a hope to still go further when facing a problem elsewhere. Bitcoin is indeed profitable and so does altcoin, but if you don't have a plan for dealing with the possibility of the worst that can happen in the cryptocurrency then a major disaster we can get.
secdark

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:36:47 PM

Well if you are a risky person or somewhat a trader , i do suggest do trading but if you dont want to risk your money then do proceed to hold it , without any risk just only patience and enough time you can earn profit. Holding bitcoin is a passive income so it could be the best investment over the time, so its up to you , if you hold or trade. As my self i do trading so i didnt put all my funds into btc.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|    The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency   
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄   
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
tommy05

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:20:29 PM

Well if you are a risky person or somewhat a trader , i do suggest do trading but if you dont want to risk your money then do proceed to hold it , without any risk just only patience and enough time you can earn profit. Holding bitcoin is a passive income so it could be the best investment over the time, so its up to you , if you hold or trade. As my self i do trading so i didnt put all my funds into btc.
Having bitcoin autimatically participate you to trade by means of buying it on low price and selling it on a much higher price , you cannot put away trading on bitcoin because it was always there but I agree with you that holding a bitcoin for long term was a good idea and have a lower risk and will give you a higher profit in the future but still trading will always be there
helloinox

Activity: 181

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:21:50 PM

No, always have a reserve fund in case something happens.
zmkriel

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:39:54 PM

Never put all your eggs in one basket and same goes with investing money only in bitcoins too, if you put all your money in bitcoins and if price crashed tomorrow then you will be going through big loss so its better to invest only a part of your wealth in bitcoins and rest save it for the future for the uncertainties and if bitcoins goes well then it would be a win win situation for you.
i agree with what you have said. it really is too risky in investing only in one investment because we will never know what will happen next. though bitcoins is a really good investment but we cannot say if the price will stay that way in a long run.
Armstand

Activity: 626
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:41:44 PM

Never put all your eggs in one basket and same goes with investing money only in bitcoins too, if you put all your money in bitcoins and if price crashed tomorrow then you will be going through big loss so its better to invest only a part of your wealth in bitcoins and rest save it for the future for the uncertainties and if bitcoins goes well then it would be a win win situation for you.
i agree with what you have said. it really is too risky in investing only in one investment because we will never know what will happen next. though bitcoins is a really good investment but we cannot say if the price will stay that way in a long run.

Still find time to diversify your savings, it's not good to put all at once, there are some potential alts that can be a help as well as having physical business too.
subitlist

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:00:54 PM

Spending all money in any invesment are risky..be wise in spending money eventhog investing..
Bitcoin is very volatile just like forex trading...cmiiw
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: