Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:05:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: did you place all your funds into bitcoin?  (Read 123563 times)
laetitiavh

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:26:07 AM

I wouldn't put all my funds in Bitcoin even i know it's really potiental for now. But there is a basic rule in investing : " Don't put all your eggs in the same basket". So that rule is controlling our greedy and keep following it.
Bitcoinstein

Activity: 46
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 12:56:12 AM

With all the respect to Bitcoin, I don't think that placing all your eggs in one basket is a wise decision. This game like the others, is all based on the rules of risk and money management.
contecsion

Activity: 49
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:57:21 AM

I used all my savings on bitcoin. I use bitcoin to exchange altcoin and participate in potential ICO projects. I really notice the huge potential of bitcoin in the future.
Sand King

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:29:12 AM

Yes, you should place all your funds in Bitcoin, if you did it in the last 3 years, you're rich for now man.
Off course not all my funds, i place my 75% of funds in bitcoin because i am really trusting what the bitcoins can do more in the future, but i also keep my 25% of funds because if i dont do it i will dont have any money to buy my daily needs and to buy my parents wants and needs.

tommierijnbout

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:32:29 AM

I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?
Don't you ever do it. I think this situation is "go big or go home" but most the time it isn't worked at all. Remember one more thing, don't spend money that you couln't efford to lose on investing.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
bestbiz9

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:58:40 AM

Although bitcoin is a digital currency that many people are interested in and a good investment place, but i will not put all that money in bitcoin.
I think when investing in any field, we have to be careful, because all investments have the risk of losing money.
Then i personally in bitcoin or in any field, i never invested all that money, because i realized that we must have or save money, in closing when my investment fails.
niceone

Activity: 88
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:06:41 AM

Not all, i can't take that really Big risk although if you're lucky it will really a big profit for you but if you loss it then you don't have anything either. It is much better to invest in bitcoin but not all of your money try to save some for some emergency and other stuff, but its still into you but it really is not a wise move to invest all of your money in bitcoin.

Rashid555

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:09:41 AM

i would like to do so but the amount with me is not enough to make some profit. It is in my mind that when I collect some good amount of bitcoin I will invest that. Recently I have changed my half savings into bitcoin but that is also not enough for making good profit. The remaining savings of mine I will convert to bitcoin for good profit.

mozillaspez

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:25:39 AM

I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?
Back in 2010 year ... In 2010 you can put all your money in Bitcoin ... In 2017 - it's big foolishness
It's not a good idea to put all of your funds in bitcoin. It's very risky and you could lose some of it. Maybe you can atleast put a portion of it and make it grow. And save the other portion to make it safe.
Yes keeping all money in bitcoin is very risky and if those person can decrease our risk he needs that our half funds invest in bitcoin, and if they invest their half fund in bitcoin that is also very profitable, and other half he needs that it to invest in other business or save it for emergency.
No, I don't think so putting your greatest supports in bitcoins is unsafe. It's smarter to put resources into bitcoins and exchange bitcoins than keeping paper cash in some ledger or in your home. Bitcoins are the up and coming driving cash and soon their costs will achieve sky.
ictin

Activity: 258

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:34:13 AM

Certainlly no, although bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency, putting all fund in it is too risky. I often spend about 50% my budget for Bitcoin

Mapagmahal
Copper Member

Activity: 772
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 06:11:10 AM

Certainlly no, although bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency, putting all fund in it is too risky. I often spend about 50% my budget for Bitcoin

If someone or you are not afraid of loses maybe it's not bad to put all our money in bitcoins because if it's price soar high we will benefits from risking. But i do not encourage people around me to that because i always tell them better to spread your money to lower the risk of losing all their money if something bad happens to the price. It's better to have a safe plan in investing.

i use to be a hunter
yanlap

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:34:48 PM

Bitcoin it is a good investment,  but as you say there are many risk in crypto. It is better to split your money rather than dump it all in bitcoin. I think it will be fine.
there is no doubt for it you will have to wait because now it is very risky and if you will not wait for sure you will get the lose but if you will keep the patience and will buy the bitcoin and you are willing to submit it to the funds of the well fair or whatever you want you will have to find the proper site for it and then you will invest because now as the time getting high the bitcoin is being famous.
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:51:11 PM

If invest the bitcoin you will wait for the some time and learn for the bitcoin process. It will helpful to improve your future. But you will gather more information from bitcoin for prices information it helpful to invest your bitcoin. So you will need more information check the market place it will counit the all paces and all company. then you will learn more information from market place 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
meebs

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:57:21 PM

I have not invested all my money in bitcoins as it can be really risky if bitcoin price crashes in future but I have a habit of investing 25% of my salary every month in it as that is what I can afford to invest and it also helps me in increasing my volume of bitcoins in my wallet and as of now it has proved to be an profitable investment and hoping to see the same result even in future.

▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄
           ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
        ▄██████▀▀             ▀▀██████▄
      ▄█████▀▀                    ▀▀█████▄
     █████▀                          ▀█████
    ████▀          ▄▄███████▄▄         ▀████
   ████▌        ▄██▀▀▀    ▀▀▀██▄        ▐████
  ████▌       ▄██▀            ▀██▄       ▐████
 ▐████       ██▀   ▄▄█▀▀▀█▄▄    ▀██       ████▌
 ████▌      ▐█▌   █▀  ▄▄   ▀▀             ▐████
▐████       ██  █▌  █▌ █████████████      ████▌
▐████       ██  ▐█  ▐█                     ████▌
▐████       ██  █▌  █▌ █████████████      ████▌
 ████▌      ▐█▌   █▄  ▀▀   ▄▄    ██▀      ▐████
 ▐████       ██▄   ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀    ██▌       ████▌
  █████       ▀██▄            ▄██▀       █████
   █████        ▀██▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██▀        █████
    █████          ▀▀███████▀▀         █████
     █████▄                          ▄█████
      ▀█████▄▄                    ▄▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄             ▄▄██████▀
           ▀████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀
              ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀▀
Global Cryptocurrency
          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

DECENTRALISING PRODUCTION, LOGISTICS AND PAYMENT 
                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   3D SERVICE      32 BAY     GCC WEBWALLET
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

anitaraymonds

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:43:41 PM

No it will not be wise to do that. Share your portfolios among some strong coins so that all your eggs will not be in one basket.
Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:03:52 PM

If someone or you are not afraid of loses maybe it's not bad to put all our money in bitcoins because if it's price soar high we will benefits from risking. But i do not encourage people around me to that because i always tell them better to spread your money to lower the risk of losing all their money if something bad happens to the price. It's better to have a safe plan in investing.
Investment always has risk, we all know the risk of Bitcoin with its volatility. You can the volatility of Bitcoin is always strongly, it can makes those who can't keep calm to sell at loss price. Beside that, there are many problems can become the risk someday, these are exchange, wallet to store Bitcoin and transaction can't confirm, ...

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████