Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:41:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 [234] 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 ... 1157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments  (Read 646578 times)
Ris88

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 01:56:21 PM

Guys stop accusing this altcoin as scam. The founders of this coin are very kind, if this is a scam, they will not appear after the ICO. If Minex is a scam they will not create numerous sites: minexbank, minexcoin, etc.. If Minex is a scam they will not update us whats happening, what are the next steps, and are their future plans.

I'm an investor of this coin, not that much, but I give them time to fulfill their timelines.. And most of you are just bounty hunters, but you act like a kid. Give them time. Soon you will receive your coins. Dump it, and we will rebuy it. This coin will 3x to 5x in the next few months.

The problem is not the time. The problem is avoided questions. I think it's not completely a scam, they will release the coin, with some delays but they will. The fact is there is some irregular allocation of money or mined MNX, and they refuse to explain about them.

Just saw that stupid dev, he answering old post with nonsense question, just want to bury another question and another post about their scamming progress.

Do not make trolls for unreasonable issues, allow teams to focus on getting their jobs done properly, to get them done in a fast time and this distribution is not delayed anymore ...
Irlasos

Activity: 504
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 02:05:39 PM

Tell us noobies if you want, the fact is our questions don't get any answer when they are about allocation of the 5 millions MNX or the pre mined coins between July 20-26. If you want to give a blind trust, do it. We just want answers.
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 02:09:58 PM

Hello, Minexcoin community!
Withdraw MNX from the ICO account to MNXcore.
https://blog.minecoin.org/withdraw-mnx-from-the-ico-account-to-mnxcore-9014bc3a3b6b

Thanks for the information. I would like to know, Is this proper exchange for MNX? https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=MINEX_BTC

Hello!

No, it isn't our coins. You can see, this coin has another logo.
We don't have plans to be listed on cryptocopia, we are going to be listed on Bittrex and other exchanges (YoBit, Livecoin, C-Cex).
If you put minexcoin into yobit, i'm sure other market will not accept minexcoin, not in history of coin ever in yobit enter bittrex? For example SONM and POLYBIUS, both projects are big projects but because yobit, there is no market willing to accept them

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 02:13:48 PM

https://blog.minecoin.org/withdraw-mnx-from-the-ico-account-to-mnxcore-9014bc3a3b6b

Thanks for the information. I would like to know, Is this proper exchange for MNX? https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=MINEX_BTC

Hello!

We don't have plans to be listed on cryptocopia, we are going to be listed on Bittrex and other exchanges (YoBit, Livecoin, C-Cex).
If you put minexcoin into yobit, i'm sure other market will not accept minexcoin, not in history of coin ever in yobit enter bittrex? For example SONM and POLYBIUS, both projects are big projects but because yobit, there is no market willing to accept them

I also heard that kind of stuff too, if coins listed on that exchange then bittrex wont accept it, but I wonder if its true. But I believe, minex team will get into trex first hand.
MineCoin.org (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 299

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 02:27:48 PM

Who are you to ask me either I invested or not? And for your kind information, I am not talking about delays only and also I am not alone. There are many problems here. Read this thread thoroughly then judge. Now if you have answers to these questions (apart from delays) then please oblige us with answers:

1. If developers are not sure about any final date, why they don't properly communicate and take cushion time?
2. Why didn't developers release Minexcoin core client for all three OS (Linux, windows and MacOSx) at the same time?
3. Why did they premine apart from first genesis block of 5,500,000 MNX? They had pre-mined upto 960th block. Why?
4. Why did they pre-mine with very high hash per second due to which difficulty increased? And now every block generated after about 1 hour (average).
5. To use very high hash per second speed they must have software for GPU mining or else. Why didn't they release it till now?
6. When people asked many times they gave a method to use multi-thread mining. Why didn't they told this about on release of wallet?
7. The given method of multi-thread mining is broken and I am sure they have a work around. But still, we didn't know about this. Why?

And at last, I have problem because I have invested my TIME and MONEY in this project.
Hello.
1. We are engaged in software development. Everyone should understand that in this activity it is not possible to determine clear dates. We completed develop the product, it needs to be tested, if the bug has been detected after the test, we need to fix it, it takes time to fix the bugs. From here appears delay release.
2. We understand the Mac version is very common. We told you previously Mac version will be ready with Minexbank.
Maybe we need write a wallet for ReactOS, FreeBSD, ARM OS?
3,4. The chain starts with the genesis of block and the second block must be mined a team, since the premine coins are owned by the company. Since the network only started up, the difficulty was very low, so the process of mining was very fast, so we mined 960 blocks. If you do not understand how the network works, and how the difficulty of the network is regulated, you need to read the theoretical fundamentals of blockchain technology as a whole.
5. Now you can mine on CPU without problem. If you want mine another way and do not want to wait for the release of our miner - you need write own miner. We gave you open source code https://github.com/minexcoin/minexcoin
6. We didn't give you instruction ''how to mine'' with several threads from the 1st day release of MNXcore.
But who knows how to mine and knows what files to open, and which commands to write, have long used mining in several threads, from the 1st day release of MNXcore.
7. Mining with several system threads within terminal is working. Other participant use this method. First you need to know how mining works, and then start to say remarks about the malfunctions in the system.

If you are not a developer, don't understand how the blockchain technology works and invested 0.01 BTC, you should allows other participants to wait for the release and successfully use the products of our project.
We do not provide consulting services. We support the participants of our project and give them help related to our products.
Thank you for your questions, Lalit Kapoor!

| Minexcoin | Trade. Park. Earn.
The low volatility cryptocurrency. Trade on exchanges from November 1

Site || Blog || Bounty
rizkyalhabsy

Activity: 554
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 02:38:20 PM

when the bounty can exchange? today?
cryptomayer

Activity: 394
Merit: 129

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 02:53:56 PM

when the bounty can exchange? today?
after 9 August
ERossin

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:05:17 PM

Hello!

well. it's so good to hear this news and I have just withdraw my coin from ICO site  and I will wait for this coin listed on bittrex or livecoin exchanges.
How can I send MNX to the minexbank platform ? Thanks 

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■    PRIVATE SALE is LIVE    ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
Skynet
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 03:07:03 PM

Can we at least withdraw our tokens from Bounty panel to our wallet?
When will you let us withdraw. Maybe we want to trade OTC...

Hello!

Today you can withdraw your bounty coins to your MNXCore.
In your account you will special tab for transfer your MNX to your MNXCore.
You should install MNXCore here:
https://minexcoin.com/

The opportunity to move MNX on the exchange and the release of Minexbank will be later.
Read more here, please:
https://blog.minecoin.org/latest-news-about-release-of-minexbank-b86c2a9f12e3
Thanks for the heads up! I've downloaded wallet and waiting for the withdrawal activation.
Just to be clear, MNX addresses starting with X, right? It's not testnet wallet...
Hello!

You are right, MNX addresses starting with X.
MNXcore it is our official wallet.

Site || Blog || Bounty
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 03:12:29 PM

It is simple procedure to follow seeing from blog one can realize. I will download the wallet for my desktop and will follow the instructions to take withdraw. One more question is the procedure automatically process or all withdrawals will be processed manually to have better idea how long it can take ?

Hello!

If everything is okay with your balance(balance of account = balance of transactions) then the coins will be transferred to your MNXcore wallet automatically. If you have some errors then it will approved manually, but most of them carried out automatically.

Site || Blog || Bounty
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 03:14:30 PM

Can you fix blockexplore of minexcoin dev?

Hello!

Sorry, but could you explain, what exactly do you mean?

Site || Blog || Bounty
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 03:17:39 PM

I made the withdraw and still havent received the coins. whats the problem ?
and is there anyway you can delete a generated address in the receiving addresses ?

it says order completed, but balance still 0.00000MNX
Hello!

If you got this answer, it means you have some error in your balance and we will approve it by manually.

Site || Blog || Bounty
rizki991

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 03:18:17 PM

I am very confident with the coins going to success, I will always support minexcoin....
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 03:49:52 PM

I am very confident with the coins going to success, I will always support minexcoin....
Thank you!

Site || Blog || Bounty
sonulrk

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:02:07 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2017, 07:15:44 PM by sonulrk

Who are you to ask me either I invested or not? And for your kind information, I am not talking about delays only and also I am not alone. There are many problems here. Read this thread thoroughly then judge. Now if you have answers to these questions (apart from delays) then please oblige us with answers:

1. If developers are not sure about any final date, why they don't properly communicate and take cushion time?
2. Why didn't developers release Minexcoin core client for all three OS (Linux, windows and MacOSx) at the same time?
3. Why did they premine apart from first genesis block of 5,500,000 MNX? They had pre-mined upto 960th block. Why?
4. Why did they pre-mine with very high hash per second due to which difficulty increased? And now every block generated after about 1 hour (average).
5. To use very high hash per second speed they must have software for GPU mining or else. Why didn't they release it till now?
6. When people asked many times they gave a method to use multi-thread mining. Why didn't they told this about on release of wallet?
7. The given method of multi-thread mining is broken and I am sure they have a work around. But still, we didn't know about this. Why?

And at last, I have problem because I have invested my TIME and MONEY in this project.
Hello.
1. We are engaged in software development. Everyone should understand that in this activity it is not possible to determine clear dates. We completed develop the product, it needs to be tested, if the bug has been detected after the test, we need to fix it, it takes time to fix the bugs. From here appears delay release.
2. We understand the Mac version is very common. We told you previously Mac version will be ready with Minexbank.
Maybe we need write a wallet for ReactOS, FreeBSD, ARM OS?
3,4. The chain starts with the genesis of block and the second block must be mined a team, since the premine coins are owned by the company. Since the network only started up, the difficulty was very low, so the process of mining was very fast, so we mined 960 blocks. If you do not understand how the network works, and how the difficulty of the network is regulated, you need to read the theoretical fundamentals of blockchain technology as a whole.
5. Now you can mine on CPU without problem. If you want mine another way and do not want to wait for the release of our miner - you need write own miner. We gave you open source code https://github.com/minexcoin/minexcoin
6. We didn't give you instruction ''how to mine'' with several threads from the 1st day release of MNXcore.
But who knows how to mine and knows what files to open, and which commands to write, have long used mining in several threads, from the 1st day release of MNXcore.
7. Mining with several system threads within terminal is working. Other participant use this method. First you need to know how mining works, and then start to say remarks about the malfunctions in the system.

If you are not a developer, don't understand how the blockchain technology works and invested 0.01 BTC, you should allows other participants to wait for the release and successfully use the products of our project.
We do not provide consulting services. We support the participants of our project and give them help related to our products.
Thank you for your questions, Lalit Kapoor!

Thanks for point-to-point answers.
1. Then why you have been giving clear dates and delayed the project by 1¾ month. (Not answered)
2. This is not the answer why you didn't release three releases at the same time. You didn't realise yet, how MacOSX user are discriminated. (NOT ANSWERED)
3. It means you do not know the command "generate 101". Sorry, it is very unlikely. Even, then if you are so innocent then distribute reward from 960 block minus first block reward (i.e. 1918 MNX) to miners (block winner) who run their system for this coin successfully. (Don't make fool of us)
4. You simply avoid this question.
5. Where is democracy? Where is decentrilization? So my next question is why did you release any of the wallet (linux or windows)? Any one who KNOWS can build their self.(Properly answered and accept that it is your WILL to release some code or not).
6. Read point 5 above. (You simply avoid this question and feels again, it is your WILL only).
7. Yes it is working for 15 minutes. You have agreed upon this in Russian thread. What about after that? (Partially answered)

This is your clear arrogance when you said you do not provide consulting services. People here simply demand what you have promised. They don't need your consultations. There are people who invested in this project and even don't know the basics of wallet management. Why did you seek their money and support if you can't tolerate them?

I am a designer and hobby developer, understand exactly how the blockchain technology works but not that competent to make my own client or miner. I am very glad to not invested 1 BTC in the wake of elevated morals after reading your whitepaper on the last day of this ICO. Currently, I have several times more MNX than I got from sale and bounty. But my question about this is: DOES IT MAKE ANY DIFFERENCE. I fear, in your point-of-veiw, it makes difference.

I want this project to be successful because I am the one who will get return many times of my investment. I can wait for months, if you say, but not delays, miscommunication, hiding facts, discrimination and unprofessionalism.

I would be very glad if you just answer here, even if once a day, to all the relevant questions, doubts and queries AND finally, properly communicate like this.
joncoinsnow

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:18:54 PM

Hi minexteam. where to buy more coins? Cheesy I want to buy more coins

▄ ▄ ▄ █ █        H U S H        █ █ ▄ ▄ ▄
█████   drive your money and crypto-currencies    █████
TWITTER   |   ANN THREAD   |   BOUNTY   |   LINKEDIN
deddod

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:29:03 PM

Check out market minexcoin here:
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=MINEX_BTC
I think minexcoin purchases are not yet available.
But if you want, you can order there.

▄█▄
   ██▀  ▄█▄
  ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
 ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
▐█▌  ▄█▀  ▄▀
██   ██  
██   ██  
██   ██  
▐█▌  ▀█▄  ▀▄
 ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
  ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
   ██▄  ▀█▀
    ▀█▀
████
▀▀▀▀
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▐████
▀▀     ▄▄▄▄▄▀██████████▐████
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████▀ ▀▄▄▄     ▐████
▀▀     ▄▀███▄▄▄▄       ▐████
▄▄   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▐████
▄▄   ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐████

▀▄▄▀▀▀  ██████           ▐████
██████▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████

▄▄  ████▀▄██████████▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄████████████▐████
BIDIUM       ▄█▄
   ▄█▄
  ▀██

▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
  ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▐█▌
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
  ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▐█▌
 ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▄██
▄▀
  ▄█▀  ▄██
   ▀█▀
  ▄██
       ▀█▀

jorenpo

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:41:08 PM

Check out market minexcoin here:
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=MINEX_BTC
I think minexcoin purchases are not yet available.
But if you want, you can order there.

no don't buy that coin. its not minexcoin. that's a different coin. mnx is the abb. of minexcoin not minex and the exchange will be available after aug 9. together with the release of minexbank.
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 04:43:59 PM

Withdraw MNX from the ICO and bounty accounts to MNXcore

Site || Blog || Bounty
kaneki007

Activity: 1190
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:45:26 PM

Withdraw MNX from the ICO and bounty accounts to MNXcore

thank you dev  Cheesy

▄█▄▄█▄   ▄
                                       ▀▀▀████▌
                                         ▀▄▄▀█
  ▄███████▄▄   ▐████     ████  ▄▄████████▄  ██▄
  ███████████▌ ████▌   ▄█████  █████▀▀█████  ██▄
 ▐████  ▐████▌ ████▌▐██████▀  ▐█████  ████▌   ██▌
 ▐██████████▀ ▐████ ████▀▀▄    ▀████████▀▀    ███
▐█████▀▀█████ ▐████    ▄███▌  █████▀▀█████    ███
▐█████▄▄█████ ████▌    ████▌ ██████  █████▌  ▐██▌
███████████▀  ████▌   ▐████  █████████████  ▄███
                              ▀▀███████▀▀ ▄███▀
                            ▀▄▄        ▄▄███▀
                               ▀▀▀███████▀▀
ASIA'S BIGGEST AND MOST
TRUSTED, FULLY LICENSED
CRYPTO CASINO
       ▄█▀▄██▄▄
     ▄█▄▌▐██████▄
    █▀         ▀█
    ▌           ▐
                █
    ▄  ▀██  ▀█▀ ▐▄
    ▀▌   ▄
       ▐█▄▄▄
       ▐█▄▀▀▄▀
        ▀▄█▀   ▄
     ▄ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄▀ ▄
 ▄▄▄██▌▀███▀ ▄ ▐██▄▄▄
███████▌ ▀ ▄   ████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ROBIN VAN PERSIE
BK8 AMBASSADOR
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

ACCEPT MULTIPLE
CURRENCY
WELCOME BONUS

DAILY CASH REBATE
FAST DEPOSIT
& WITHDRAW
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN US
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 [234] 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 ... 1157 »
  Print  

Jump to: