Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:34:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 [252] 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 ... 1157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments  (Read 646578 times)
Racquemis1

Activity: 271
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 08:34:03 PM

Good to know that the bounty withdraw will be process tomorrow because I request the payout in the bounty portal 5 days ago but now its still in "opened" . hope it will not take too long and will be launched at the exchange soon.

Same hopes and situation. At least they should be released before the bank. Just hoping no more delays for the bank.

if no delay it wasnt Minexcoin, it must be delay, because they only talk lies in here
dont believe for this coin anymore, they allready make statement that exchange is delay no exact date for exchange.  

Reading must be hard.
The devs stated that the coin will be on exchange AFTER the release of minexbank. They have not given an exact date for the exchange. So no lies yet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
knias

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 09:05:02 PM

Hi,
anybody knows when the Wallet for OSX will be released ?
Any info would be appreciated.
Tnx
rube08

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 01:10:57 AM

Hi,
Tnx
Dev, when do you plan to pay the interest earned during minex bank testing?
DISCMAN

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 01:31:46 AM

can the coin be safe if it is now withdrawn in the bounty portal? and wait for the exchange then withdraw it? is this allowed or possible to happen?
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 03:12:56 AM

can the coin be safe if it is now withdrawn in the bounty portal? and wait for the exchange then withdraw it? is this allowed or possible to happen?
No information about that. You should withdraw your minex from the current portal to the minex core. Calculations are done manually so I think this process will be long.
elegant_joylin

Activity: 826
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 03:14:55 AM

Can I directly withdraw or transfer Minexcoin to Minexbank (when it becomes available)?
Cause I'm planning to park my coins their. Thanks.
sonulrk

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 06:09:52 AM

GPU mining was done by developers to control the difficulty. They calculated that new difficulty would be too low, so they mine as to make difficulty just half. But the problem is they do not communicate it. AND if they accept that, it means they also have to admit that they have GPU miner which they don't want to release for their selfish reasons. It is clearly undemocratic.

I don't think that the reason was that the difficult was going to be too low (it will readjusted very quickly if we mine to many blocks) , the problem was that we were generating one block every two hours, meaning that a transaction will take 12 hours to go through and at that speed, the difficulty wasn't going to readjusted until October.

Imagine the disaster if they launch minexbank   in those conditions.

Cheers
 MC

That is the point. They are too greedy.
Sunrise2000

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 06:09:59 AM

devs, where announcement of Minexbank release? Today your coin as you said will appear in exchanges...   hmmm, I dont think so Angry Roll Eyes
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 06:57:02 AM

any information about release of minexbank and exchange?

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
sonulrk

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 07:53:46 AM

@minecoin.org
I just want to make you remember this.

Hello, dear Minexcoin community!
Latest news about release of MinexBank
https://blog.minecoin.org/latest-news-about-release-of-minexbank-b86c2a9f12e3

and this.

Hello!
We will post a detail information about how to transfer you MNX to wallet.
You can withdraw your coins from ICO or bounty accounts on this Wednesday.
Follow our news.

and this.

Hello!

You can transfer your coins from Bounty and ICO to wallet today.
We will post a detailed instruction how to do it a little bit later.
Follow our news.

and this.

Hello.
We gave you the official explanation about delay on Monday https://blog.minecoin.org/latest-news-about-release-of-minexbank-b86c2a9f12e3
Now, you can download MNXcore and mine MNX, today will be available withdrow from ICO and bounty accounts.
Release of Minexbank will be August 9. Listing on exchanges after release of Minexbank.
The workflow is proceeding and you can see it. You should be more patient. Thank you!

Have a good day.

EDIT: There is a derogatory remark in India for these type of peoples. I am not posting here. Not because I am afraid of moderation but they simple can't get it.  Wink
quierx16

Activity: 434
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 08:20:14 AM

today is the promised date for the release of minexbank.
lets wait if they really release it or its just another delay.
and the bounty and ico withdraw is not done yet. they say that they process all of the request today

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
shdtower

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 08:28:11 AM

Hello Minex team dev,

i want to request withdraw my balance ICO, but, I do not see button withdraw at my account.

here my screenshoot : http://prntscr.com/g5fbfu

my email  login address is shd_tower@yahoo.co.id

please help me and respond.

thank you.
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 08:41:11 AM

Minexcoin is been already too late to make your commitment true. Already waiting for bounty rewards still orders are open. When will order processed, while here annoucing that by 9th Aug MNX will be listed to Yobit, C-Cex and Livecoin.

Everything just seem unbelievable even worthless.
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1540

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 08:46:37 AM
Last edit: August 10, 2017, 04:07:21 PM by Digitalbitcoin

Hello, Minexcoin community.
Confirmation of applications for the withdrawal of coins from the bounty panel will be manual, so coins will not appear on your MNXcore balance immediately.
Participants in the bounty campaign more than 10 thousand.
We cannot withdraw all MNX (from ICO and bounty accounts) at the same time to your MNXcore.
Please, be patient!

wow great job! i'll be waiting until MNX listed in any market. i hope MNX can listed in big market as soon as possible sir. so what a plan from dev about MNX market sir?

Hello!
You can buy or sell MNX very soon, when we will be launched on exchange.
In our plans will tell exact dates after release of MinexBank.
We are planning to be listed on Bittrex and other exchanges (YoBit, Livecoin, C-Cex).

Thank you for praise!

Many things as false statements and commitments, no updates on social media, many defect while mining, test coins, bank and many things which are leading MNX to unclear business. Lets see whats happen at ultimatum day.
maxocoin

Activity: 102
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 09:05:49 AM

GPU mining was done by developers to control the difficulty. They calculated that new difficulty would be too low, so they mine as to make difficulty just half. But the problem is they do not communicate it. AND if they accept that, it means they also have to admit that they have GPU miner which they don't want to release for their selfish reasons. It is clearly undemocratic.

I don't think that the reason was that the difficult was going to be too low (it will readjusted very quickly if we mine to many blocks) , the problem was that we were generating one block every two hours, meaning that a transaction will take 12 hours to go through and at that speed, the difficulty wasn't going to readjusted until October.

Imagine the disaster if they launch minexbank   in those conditions.

Cheers
 MC

:-)   Really??

The difficulty gets readjusted every 920 block.  In target conditions (one every 2 minutes 45 seconds)  it takes about 2 days to be readjusted.
If the difficulty is too low those blocks can go by in a few hours, no damage was done, and after that time everything goes back to normal.

But the case was that the difficulty was set for a hash power of around 900 hps   and we had 41hps.  

Between all of us, we were mining one block every TWO hours and you need 6 blocks for a transaction to go through (12 hours).   Imagine a coin that is 12 times slower than Bitcoin  :-(   What is the point?.

If they didn't improve that situation,  minexcoin was DOA  and the developers have LOTS of coins from the initial generation that will be worthless if the project fails (and remember they already have the ICO money, they could just leave it alone and keep the money ;-) )

If think they did all the ICO investors a HUGE favor spinning up all those VMs for normalize the block creation rate.

Cheers
 MC

MineCoin.org (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 299

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 09:17:14 AM

Dev, when do you plan to pay the interest earned during minex bank testing?

Hello!

It will be later, after we will finished all tranfer for ICO investors and Bounty participants.
Today all orders for Bounty participants will be processed. Yesterday it was done for ICO investors.
Each participant who took part in testing will receive a message with further steps.

Thank you for patience!

| Minexcoin | Trade. Park. Earn.
The low volatility cryptocurrency. Trade on exchanges from November 1

Site || Blog || Bounty
rafzalan

Activity: 714
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 09:27:24 AM

When we will see ManexBank?
@MineCoin.org

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
MineCoin.org (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 299

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 09:29:59 AM

Hi,
Tnx

Hello!

Now ready MNXCore is ready on Linux and Windows.
MNXCore for MAC will be after release of MinexBank, we are working on this.
We can't tell you exact dates, but we will exactly announce this news in our official channels.

| Minexcoin | Trade. Park. Earn.
The low volatility cryptocurrency. Trade on exchanges from November 1

Site || Blog || Bounty
sonulrk

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 09:34:19 AM

Imagine the disaster if they launch minexbank   in those conditions.

Cheers
 MC

:-)   Really??

The difficulty gets readjusted every 920 block.  In target conditions (one every 2 minutes 45 seconds)  it takes about 2 days to be readjusted.
If the difficulty is too low those blocks can go by in a few hours, no damage was done, and after that time everything goes back to normal.

But the case was that the difficulty was set for a hash power of around 900 hps   and we had 41hps.  

Between all of us, we were mining one block every TWO hours and you need 6 blocks for a transaction to go through (12 hours).   Imagine a coin that is 12 times slower than Bitcoin  :-(   What is the point?.

If they didn't improve that situation,  minexcoin was DOA  and the developers have LOTS of coins from the initial generation that will be worthless if the project fails (and remember they already have the ICO money, they could just leave it alone and keep the money ;-) )

If think they did all the ICO investors a HUGE favor spinning up all those VMs for normalize the block creation rate.

Cheers
 MC

For you kind information, developers do not accept that they did this to control STILL. Why they have to conceal information? But I think you know much about them. Then please oblige us with the perusal of these:

Excuse me!

i am mining this and i am finding blocks.
Thank you.
You can do that too.
https://blog.minecoin.org/here-is-detail-instruction-how-to-mine-7be0d91ef5f0

Who are you to ask me either I invested or not? And for your kind information, I am not talking about delays only and also I am not alone. There are many problems here. Read this thread thoroughly then judge. Now if you have answers to these questions (apart from delays) then please oblige us with answers:

1. If developers are not sure about any final date, why they don't properly communicate and take cushion time?
2. Why didn't developers release Minexcoin core client for all three OS (Linux, windows and MacOSx) at the same time?
3. Why did they premine apart from first genesis block of 5,500,000 MNX? They had pre-mined upto 960th block. Why?
4. Why did they pre-mine with very high hash per second due to which difficulty increased? And now every block generated after about 1 hour (average).
5. To use very high hash per second speed they must have software for GPU mining or else. Why didn't they release it till now?
6. When people asked many times they gave a method to use multi-thread mining. Why didn't they told this about on release of wallet?
7. The given method of multi-thread mining is broken and I am sure they have a work around. But still, we didn't know about this. Why?

And at last, I have problem because I have invested my TIME and MONEY in this project.
Hello.
1. We are engaged in software development. Everyone should understand that in this activity it is not possible to determine clear dates. We completed develop the product, it needs to be tested, if the bug has been detected after the test, we need to fix it, it takes time to fix the bugs. From here appears delay release.
2. We understand the Mac version is very common. We told you previously Mac version will be ready with Minexbank.
Maybe we need write a wallet for ReactOS, FreeBSD, ARM OS?
3,4. The chain starts with the genesis of block and the second block must be mined a team, since the premine coins are owned by the company. Since the network only started up, the difficulty was very low, so the process of mining was very fast, so we mined 960 blocks. If you do not understand how the network works, and how the difficulty of the network is regulated, you need to read the theoretical fundamentals of blockchain technology as a whole.
5. Now you can mine on CPU without problem. If you want mine another way and do not want to wait for the release of our miner - you need write own miner. We gave you open source code https://github.com/minexcoin/minexcoin
6. We didn't give you instruction ''how to mine'' with several threads from the 1st day release of MNXcore.
But who knows how to mine and knows what files to open, and which commands to write, have long used mining in several threads, from the 1st day release of MNXcore.
7. Mining with several system threads within terminal is working. Other participant use this method. First you need to know how mining works, and then start to say remarks about the malfunctions in the system.

If you are not a developer, don't understand how the blockchain technology works and invested 0.01 BTC, you should allows other participants to wait for the release and successfully use the products of our project.
We do not provide consulting services. We support the participants of our project and give them help related to our products.
Thank you for your questions, Lalit Kapoor!

Thanks for point-to-point answers.
1. Then why you have been giving clear dates and delayed the project by 1¾ month. (Not answered)
2. This is not the answer why you didn't release three releases at the same time. You didn't realise yet, how MacOSX user are discriminated. (NOT ANSWERED)
3. It means you do not know the command "generate 101". Sorry, it is very unlikely. Even, then if you are so innocent then distribute reward from 960 block minus first block reward (i.e. 1918 MNX) to miners (block winner) who run their system for this coin successfully. (Don't make fool of us)
4. You simply avoid this question.
5. Where is democracy? Where is decentrilization? So my next question is why did you release any of the wallet (linux or windows)? Any one who KNOWS can build their self.(Properly answered and accept that it is your WILL to release some code or not).
6. Read point 5 above. (You simply avoid this question and feels again, it is your WILL only).
7. Yes it is working for 15 minutes. You have agreed upon this in Russian thread. What about after that? (Partially answered)

This is your clear arrogance when you said you do not provide consulting services. People here simply demand what you have promised. They don't need your consultations. There are people who invested in this project and even don't know the basics of wallet management. Why did you seek their money and support if you can't tolerate them?

I am a designer and hobby developer, understand exactly how the blockchain technology works but not that competent to make my own client or miner. I am very glad to not invested 1 BTC in the wake of elevated morals after reading your whitepaper on the last day of this ICO. Currently, I have several times more MNX than I got from sale and bounty. But my question about this is: DOES IT MAKE ANY DIFFERENCE. I fear, in your point-of-veiw, it makes difference.

I want this project to be successful because I am the one who will get return many times of my investment. I can wait for months, if you say, but not delays, miscommunication, hiding facts, discrimination and unprofessionalism.

I would be very glad if you just answer here, even if once a day, to all the relevant questions, doubts and queries AND finally, properly communicate like this.

@minecoin.org
I just want to make you remember this.

Hello, dear Minexcoin community!
Latest news about release of MinexBank
https://blog.minecoin.org/latest-news-about-release-of-minexbank-b86c2a9f12e3

and this.

Hello!
We will post a detail information about how to transfer you MNX to wallet.
You can withdraw your coins from ICO or bounty accounts on this Wednesday.
Follow our news.

and this.

Hello!

You can transfer your coins from Bounty and ICO to wallet today.
We will post a detailed instruction how to do it a little bit later.
Follow our news.

and this.

Hello.
We gave you the official explanation about delay on Monday https://blog.minecoin.org/latest-news-about-release-of-minexbank-b86c2a9f12e3
Now, you can download MNXcore and mine MNX, today will be available withdrow from ICO and bounty accounts.
Release of Minexbank will be August 9. Listing on exchanges after release of Minexbank.
The workflow is proceeding and you can see it. You should be more patient. Thank you!

Have a good day.

EDIT: There is a derogatory remark in India for these type of peoples. I am not posting here. Not because I am afraid of moderation but they simple can't get it.  Wink
Ris88

Activity: 2110

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 09:37:22 AM

Hi,
Tnx

Hello!

Now ready MNXCore is ready on Linux and Windows.
MNXCore for MAC will be after release of MinexBank, we are working on this.
We can't tell you exact dates, but we will exactly announce this news in our official channels.

If the wallet is all ready, when will we all see the registered MNX coin on the Bittrex exchange ??

Even though this is already dated August 9th ..
Pages: « 1 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 [252] 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 ... 1157 »
  Print  

Jump to: