Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:02:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 [221] 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure  (Read 222300 times)
mamoto

Activity: 394
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:20:04 PM

As EncryptoTel is a kind of Viber that will be available as a cross-platform application and basically free for users around the world to use, but with the added benefit of completely private and encrypted communication with their friends and family.

It remains only one question, whether we will see this finished product, since the end of ico  a very long time has passed

I think, slow but regular updates shows that probably we will see the product sooner or later.
I think it's very slow, investors are not getting hype with this token because of the depreciating value.
They have to look at the trading side as well, the volume is very important and we have to get involve this potential investor throughout the process.

Exactly! And people should buy and sell without causing huge fluctations on the market.

I also think that in the end they will make the product that they planned, and maybe even better.
But that's why they ignore the questions and requests of investors about good exchanges, it's bad from their line.
You need to be more respectful of those people who gave you money and opportunity, realize your idea and business.

BornBlazed

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 05:43:00 PM

Bittrex removing dozens of wallets. Possibly making room for ETT? One can speculate.

Easy to Claim Ecoins Airdrop! https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/wczxkq0
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:58:41 PM

Bittrex removing dozens of wallets. Possibly making room for ETT? One can speculate.

Dev can provide the inside info much hard to tell what is happening this is token is not a big exchanges yet. I think so this is good opportunity to contact with them and make this sure to get space for this token in fact listing on this exchange will bring a lot of exposure.
abdulaziz07

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:42:31 PM

I possess already have used the ICO and up to now my coalition has a very little value amid with other
money right now, nonetheless it seems like this kind of coin is not truly moving based upon our expertise
The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:37:19 PM

Hope so but I don't think EncryptoTel will take action about listing right now, I mean before the product.

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
AlloM

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:50:37 PM

Hope so but I don't think EncryptoTel will take action about listing right now, I mean before the product.

Agreed with you now it's much hard to get listed on bittrex they have very strict policy about listing of new tokens. But after release of full product we will get more demand than it could be.
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:52:15 PM

This current season of downfall of alternative coins markets is helpful for ETT tokens. They won more time to keep going on with development and nobody can push them in this atmosphere for big things. Anything appears now will go unnoticed and without putting influence on its value. They are doing work hopefully it will see appreciation in future.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
OnTheMoon

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:54:02 AM

This current season of downfall of alternative coins markets is helpful for ETT tokens. They won more time to keep going on with development and nobody can push them in this atmosphere for big things. Anything appears now will go unnoticed and without putting influence on its value. They are doing work hopefully it will see appreciation in future.

This year will be decisive for the Encryptotel. If developers can provide users and investors with a well-functioning product, then we will all have the fruits of their hard work.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
penoze
Legendary

Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003

https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:41:31 AM

Bittrex is removing wallets from already delisted coins, maybe they making space for new tokens but it can also be the case that it's for the heavy traffic on their site, to let it run more smoother.

Awallon

Activity: 518
Merit: 299

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:26:45 AM

Bittrex is removing wallets from already delisted coins, maybe they making space for new tokens but it can also be the case that it's for the heavy traffic on their site, to let it run more smoother.

They making delisting because SEC contrtolling them and now they are full law controlled exchange. Don't think we will see ETT on Bittrex.At least, for now, there are no prerequisites for this
Japinat

Activity: 2982
Merit: 680

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:20:16 AM

They making delisting because SEC contrtolling them and now they are full law controlled exchange. Don't think we will see ETT on Bittrex.At least, for now, there are no prerequisites for this
This is very ambitious, if we do not have good support from the community we will never get to bittrex.
A lot of coins or tokens are lining hoping to get listed and they have more active community, I think we need more time to deliver
good results so we will be notice.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:30:53 AM

This is very ambitious, if we do not have good support from the community we will never get to bittrex.
A lot of coins or tokens are lining hoping to get listed and they have more active community, I think we need more time to deliver
good results so we will be notice.

I don't thkink they show any effort to keep the community together or attract new people.

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
BornBlazed

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 01:41:13 PM

I could have sworn Bittrex charged for listings in the past am i wrong?

"Bittrex does not currently charge a fee for listing a token on our Exchange."
https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000475411-How-do-I-submit-a-token-to-Bittrex-for-listing-

Bittrex Also takes into account "Technological experience and reputation of token applicant and team" . Thanks to an identified Dev Team it looks like only a matter of time before ETT is on bittrex but what flavour? eETT or wETT?

Easy to Claim Ecoins Airdrop! https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/wczxkq0
ekoja

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:04:04 PM

Without a big exchange, what's the future of ETT? It's the mostly failure since ICO. The dev team show everywhere with the ICO money.
SamRobsondd

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:15:02 PM

Any plans for new exchange
any link for gpu benchmark
ekoja

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:49:19 PM

Any plans for new exchange
any link for gpu benchmark

Seems no hope to see a new exchange for a short period. We still need wait. But shit is we still waited for a whole year!
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:27:15 PM

https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000475411-How-do-I-submit-a-token-to-Bittrex-for-listing-

Bittrex Also takes into account "Technological experience and reputation of token applicant and team" . Thanks to an identified Dev Team it looks like only a matter of time before ETT is on bittrex but what flavour? eETT or wETT?

That is clear bittrex doesn't support any Weves based token due to technical problem their platform is not ready to support this kind of token. If in near future this could happen than only Ethreum based token will be listed on that exchange. You can see this example with INCNT.
ssvenss

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:56:07 PM

That is clear bittrex doesn't support any Weves based token due to technical problem their platform is not ready to support this kind of token. If in near future this could happen than only Ethreum based token will be listed on that exchange. You can see this example with INCNT.

I think it's time to kick these brazen exchanges such as bittrex, they remove tokens because the teams did not pay the bittrex exchange, insignificant freaks, I have no words about this delist ...
Larion94

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:59:10 PM

but they could make a listing of the Ether Token, because at the moment there is a swap between two blockchain

herromerro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:33:48 PM

but they could make a listing of the Ether Token, because at the moment there is a swap between two blockchain

And there are other decentralized exchanges, as you said it can be done right now as it's on Ethereum chain too.
Pages: « 1 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 [221] 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 »
  Print  

Jump to: