Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:33:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 [232] 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure  (Read 222296 times)
The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:51:17 AM

No word from the team on the delisting and they are busy with their development work from the past one year or more. They aren't even bothered to spend some money and get it listed on a good exchange. Price will be 100-50 sat in the coming months...

This is just full hypocrisy. They were in full communication during the ICO but now they don't care anything.
And it is so stupid, because your community also potential first users/customers of the platform.

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cryptotep

Activity: 94
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:21:52 PM

No word from the team on the delisting and they are busy with their development work from the past one year or more. They aren't even bothered to spend some money and get it listed on a good exchange. Price will be 100-50 sat in the coming months...

I also shocked to see the strange behavior of the dev they have no plan how to add this token on good exchange. Price is going lower consistently because of low interest of the people into this project and marketing campaign is also dead.

Delisting from Cryptopia is not a matter of low volume, but a regulatory measure, and we are waiting for a response from them.
Big exchanges were never out of our plans, we do work in this direction.

axlroses

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:35:58 PM

I also shocked to see the strange behavior of the dev they have no plan how to add this token on good exchange. Price is going lower consistently because of low interest of the people into this project and marketing campaign is also dead.

Delisting from Cryptopia is not a matter of low volume, but a regulatory measure, and we are waiting for a response from them.

should Dev think of this problem is very low interest in Encryptotel so in exchange for Livecoin only its very small daily volume of only $ 3.52 how can this be allowed the team must take appropriate steps.
zedicus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 03:41:02 PM

should Dev think of this problem is very low interest in Encryptotel so in exchange for Livecoin only its very small daily volume of only $ 3.52 how can this be allowed the team must take appropriate steps.
I am thinking how about now what they are making or doing and do they want to be a good successful project. Because, its been a year from now and there is no progress within this time if there its only a few that won't much reflect on its price no markets and volume.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
daviidalpert

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:00:22 PM

I am thinking how about now what they are making or doing and do they want to be a good successful project. Because, its been a year from now and there is no progress within this time if there its only a few that won't much reflect on its price no markets and volume.
you are right.It seems to me a failed project.It caught a lot of attention last year.i can't hear any news about the ett.ett is a good idea.but it don't have a good team.the team has disappeared.I'm going to stay away from it later.
muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:27:35 PM

The team better really step up their game if what they currently are doing really is developing and working behind the scenes. I wonder what Sasha has to say about this? Would be good to get some confirmation from him that one of his first ICO's on Waves that he was so proud of actually is working towards a bigger goal and doing the best for all people involved to make this a succes. Better bring out the marketing guns when a working product does get released, preferably beforehand already.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
tn211

Activity: 778
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:42:34 AM

The team better really step up their game if what they currently are doing really is developing and working behind the scenes. I wonder what Sasha has to say about this? Would be good to get some confirmation from him that one of his first ICO's on Waves that he was so proud of actually is working towards a bigger goal and doing the best for all people involved to make this a succes. Better bring out the marketing guns when a working product does get released, preferably beforehand already.

The problem is Sasha Ivanov a.k.a. Alexander Ivanov. He failed with Coinomat, left investors (just learned about this recently, don't have the full story).

When Coinomat failed he started Waves and collected millions... and founded a lot of ICO's on the 'Waves Platform'. Like Putin he is a scumbag. Why? Let me tell you why.

The problem with Waves is that he wants all that money for himself so he hired some mediocare devs and keep the funds to himself. But then realized he wanted more. So he crowned himself
ICO King (Google it Wink and told Russian ppl they could be rich if they ran an ICO.
- Encryptotel
- Primalbase
- And many more...

Facts:
- Sacha is not Vitalik, Vitalik brought innovation, ALL of Sacha's projects, Coinomat, Waves, Encryptotel, Primalbase etc. etc. failed
- No ICO on Waves has succeeded, all ICO's were launched by thieves and probably Russian criminals like the guys behind Encryptotel. They have your money, why would they care about you now? Show a couple of printscreens and be silent like they have done the last couple of years.

I am sorry guys, your money is gone.

What can you expect?
These guys are not smart and will probably stall for as long as possible. Then they will claim VOIP is dead (VOIP was dead when they started the project).

The only solution to Sacha is that Russians invested in this project and pay him a visit Wink
Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:02:11 AM

Waves are already behind compared to other successful ICO during the time.
Therefore project that are using waves platform are not successful also, I have seen a lot project using waves and ETH platform that has not grow
until now, good example is mobilego.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
herromerro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:00:16 PM

The problem is Sasha Ivanov a.k.a. Alexander Ivanov. He failed with Coinomat, left investors (just learned about this recently, don't have the full story).

When Coinomat failed he started Waves and collected millions... and founded a lot of ICO's on the 'Waves Platform'. Like Putin he is a scumbag. Why? Let me tell you why.

The problem with Waves is that he wants all that money for himself so he hired some mediocare devs and keep the funds to himself. But then realized he wanted more. So he crowned himself
ICO King (Google it Wink and told Russian ppl they could be rich if they ran an ICO.
- Encryptotel
- Primalbase
- And many more...

Facts:
- Sacha is not Vitalik, Vitalik brought innovation, ALL of Sacha's projects, Coinomat, Waves, Encryptotel, Primalbase etc. etc. failed
- No ICO on Waves has succeeded, all ICO's were launched by thieves and probably Russian criminals like the guys behind Encryptotel. They have your money, why would they care about you now? Show a couple of printscreens and be silent like they have done the last couple of years.

What can you expect?
These guys are not smart and will probably stall for as long as possible. Then they will claim VOIP is dead (VOIP was dead when they started the project).

The only solution to Sacha is that Russians invested in this project and pay him a visit Wink

I agree with some parts. Coinomat is disaster if they still didn't swap.
Unfotunatelly I haven't seen a successful project on Waves Platform.
I can't say anything about criminal which I have no idea or proof.
I also think that Sasha tried to create his own ecosystem, maybe without looking if that ecosystem is capable of deliver the promises.
Even these bad impacts my hopes are still high for Waves.
AlloM

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:21:44 PM

- Encryptotel
- Primalbase
- And many more...

Facts:

What can you expect?

I also think that Sasha tried to create his own ecosystem, maybe without looking if that ecosystem is capable of deliver the promises.

I also will do agreed with you Waves based project has no future all are dying because no innovation on this platform just copy paste ideas and hard to deliver a working product so that it will really good approach if investor will realize the current position on this project.
abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:36:18 PM

- Encryptotel
- Primalbase
- And many more...

Facts:

What can you expect?

I also will do agreed with you Waves based project has no future all are dying because no innovation on this platform just copy paste ideas and hard to deliver a working product so that it will really good approach if investor will realize the current position on this project.
It starts with the platform that an ico use but the platform itself is not good so whatever ico use that platform and never do to leave or migrate with other will become a dead liquidation. Because waves exchange is not good as well as volume and will only be listed on that platform. ETT has a swapped token but they don't do anything after that so it will be unuseful.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:41:05 PM

Bad marketing is the main reason why investors are still into trouble there is no big exchange on the board that is why liquidity become the major problem and people are looking to find the way to make safe exit. Using dual blockchain is worse idea and it killed the momentum of this project and that's why we are still waiting to let know the original situation what's going on.
Masterofico

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:10:30 PM

Cryptopia listing for half price: by 4 JUNE. TEAM! LET'S GO!

https://twitter.com/Cryptopia_NZ/status/1001021127425064960?s=19
george_crypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:12:25 PM

Bad marketing is the main reason why investors are still into trouble there is no big exchange on the board that is why liquidity become the major problem and people are looking to find the way to make safe exit. Using dual blockchain is worse idea and it killed the momentum of this project and that's why we are still waiting to let know the original situation what's going on.

No marketing and they don't understand what the community means for a project. They think they have money from us and they can do whatever they like to.
zedicus
Legendary

Activity: 966

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 10:41:59 PM

No marketing and they don't understand what the community means for a project. They think they have money from us and they can do whatever they like to.
Not really, we cant judge them what they do but what we can see is a lack of work and marketing. They have no intention at all to pursue the token price or to list it in another exchange. I don't seen any big future unless they will have a good update that we are wanting.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
minorman
Legendary

Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:20:46 AM

Cryptopia listing for half price: by 4 JUNE. TEAM! LET'S GO!

https://twitter.com/Cryptopia_NZ/status/1001021127425064960?s=19

We are all speaking here about being delisted from Cryptopia due to regulatory measure by the exchange and you are asking to get it listed over there again??? lol

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
vovak1

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:48:44 AM

Telegram: @petrkarpuk

It is very perspective project
Ms.Rockefeller

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:38:12 PM

The idea of ​​kutaya, but I did not see the development!
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:44:42 PM

The idea of ​​kutaya, but I did not see the development!

Hard time for all investors to keep hodl this further actually they want to make decent amount for their support this. But dev not showing good response and everything is behind the roadmap and this is alarming thing for new investors nobody interested to join this.
YourMother
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 12:28:12 PM
Merited by vlom (1)

Russian shitcoin scammers that deserve to be in prison. No transparency with regards to the spending of the funds (maybe they traded the funds, bought cars and apartments, spent on coke etc). The dual blockchain is absolutely useless and serves no purpose for this project other than the need to have even more "premined" tokens. The devs hold tens of millions of eETT tokens. They are not even following the roadmap.

Testing billing system = 0
Development of tariff plans = 0
Launch of mobile applications (beta) = 0 lol
Launch of PR campaign = 0
Addition of SMS and MMS functionalities = 0
Release of investors dashboard = 0.5 (an irrelevant shit html website )

Additionally:

2 exchanges already delisted this shitcoin
The team is not expanding
The delays keep on coming up, while that piece of shit Konstantin, who's is in charge with the community, keeps on repeating "soon", "this month" etc

On github, the last commit on the mobile app was almost 1 month ago, just like with the commits on the pbx dashboard. What the fuck have they been doing for over 1 year ?

I think that someone should verify if the mtel and centr-telecom partnerships are for real and not just some fabricated photos.

The absolute worst people in history, ranked by the wisdom of the crowd: "Vlad the Impaler", "Mihnea the Evil", "Ivan the Terrible" and "Evan the Instaminer".
Pages: « 1 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 [232] 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 »
  Print  

Jump to: