Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:30:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 [233] 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure  (Read 222300 times)
Kuala Lumpur

Activity: 420
Merit: 69

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:33:36 AM

Probably, this "project" is the next SCAM. It's been a long time, enough, to take its place in the market. But this did not happen, because the team does nothing.
george_crypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:42:37 PM

Things should be cleared up by the team. It's nothing when you publish a blog post once in a while.
What you did, what is the deal now, detailed explanation is needed.
addicto
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:48:49 PM

Things should be cleared up by the team. It's nothing when you publish a blog post once in a while.

From long time we seeing different updates in blogs but no impact on the price of this token it not moving and support is almost finished from traders that is ridiculous. Agreed with you they should make the clear the all doubts of the community and give us clear direction when this will into good condition.
george_crypto

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:50:57 PM

From long time we seeing different updates in blogs but no impact on the price of this token it not moving and support is almost finished from traders that is ridiculous. Agreed with you they should make the clear the all doubts of the community and give us clear direction when this will into good condition.

Like all others we need to see real demand from users and it should be seen as a investing opportunity for investors. Both are missing.
Sasukeevil

Activity: 425
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:58:29 PM

Probably, this "project" is the next SCAM. It's been a long time, enough, to take its place in the market. But this did not happen, because the team does nothing.

Very likely. It's better to ask Sasha and get a confirmation from him about the project.
Questat

Activity: 2842
Merit: 604

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:06:46 AM

Very likely. It's better to ask Sasha and get a confirmation from him about the project.
No volume now, people are sure dumping their tokens at a lose due to the fact that the price did not even rise.
I am one of the investors which I have to say that it's one of my failure investment because I sold at a loss, I just have to forget this token to make a miracle.

virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:27:25 AM

No volume now, people are sure dumping their tokens at a lose due to the fact that the price did not even rise.
I am one of the investors which I have to say that it's one of my failure investment because I sold at a loss, I just have to forget this token to make a miracle.
LOL. I visit slack channel a few days ago and i haven't seen any good news nor update ahead. Actually they work on it, but sadly it was not enough to make this encryptotel move forward by means of price and what i think the tokens from investors are already dump in the fast like sasukeevil i don't know if he still holding on because he's active asking and making convo in slack. Its up to us to sell or not i might hold this till whatever happens.
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:46:21 AM

My observation lately, except for few projects. Delay in project operation for a year can even stop the projects operation. Irrespective of fund and prevailing  market in crypto, project should start as fast as possible and get on exchange. The longer they delay exchange  listing the difficult it gets breaking through the roadmap

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Alonzo Ewing
Legendary

Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:08:52 AM

I like the way how things in this thread have changed from coming soon..hope so...to scam...scam team...delayed roadmap or blind roadmap...I have a bunch of these shitcoins waiting to dump but no better exchange or volume..
Milarepa0907

Activity: 150
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:49:14 PM

At least twitter group is alive.....hope for the best )
george_crypto

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:09:24 PM

My observation lately, except for few projects. Delay in project operation for a year can even stop the projects operation. Irrespective of fund and prevailing  market in crypto, project should start as fast as possible and get on exchange. The longer they delay exchange  listing the difficult it gets breaking through the roadmap

There is more than delay, they are ignoring the people who gave the money them.
arhibalt

Activity: 415
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:13:14 PM

LOL. I visit slack channel a few days ago and i haven't seen any good news nor update ahead. Actually they work on it, but sadly it was not enough to make this encryptotel move forward by means of price and what i think the tokens from investors are already dump in the fast like sasukeevil i don't know if he still holding on because he's active asking and making convo in slack. Its up to us to sell or not i might hold this till whatever happens.

I also recently deleted the remainder of these tokens and understand that it was necessary to do this a lot earlier ... Yes, with this approach of the team to their project and the community, of course the chances for some success with this project are unfortunately less and less , it's a pity that everything is so .. but this is not another good lesson for investors ...
The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:22:54 PM

I also recently deleted the remainder of these tokens and understand that it was necessary to do this a lot earlier ... Yes, with this approach of the team to their project and the community, of course the chances for some success with this project are unfortunately less and less , it's a pity that everything is so .. but this is not another good lesson for investors ...

Yeah another lesson, stick with trustable people, not with money hunters or someone who see the people as a cow.

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:12:10 AM

We cannot call this as delay anymore, it's been more than a year since this project started
but we haven't seen any good progress that could possibly give us a good ROI, a little disappointed for ETT.

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
LV5ME

Activity: 284
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:03:54 PM

We cannot call this as delay anymore, it's been more than a year since this project started
but we haven't seen any good progress that could possibly give us a good ROI, a little disappointed for ETT.

The very idea of this project is very interesting and has a good potential, but so far the implementation here is not understandable, and the most important is still not that it is certainly the attitude of the developer with the community and investors. In this I do not understand them, because no matter how good a product is, it will be doomed to failure without marketing and popularity
The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:53:39 PM

The very idea of this project is very interesting and has a good potential, but so far the implementation here is not understandable, and the most important is still not that it is certainly the attitude of the developer with the community and investors. In this I do not understand them, because no matter how good a product is, it will be doomed to failure without marketing and popularity

That is so true. And till now that is what they have been doing since the ICO. And nobody listens out for investor' concerns.

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
zedicus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 03:13:18 PM

That is so true. And till now that is what they have been doing since the ICO. And nobody listens out for investor' concerns.
After all these years they are doing that way and they are not active here after they have collected the funds. I am holding my ETT tokens waiting on its time but the program is very slow and we haven't seen a good news on that whats going on now with their plans of creating a good blockchain communication system that is keep on reminding me what it is communication if they can't do their part.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Crypto4Fun

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:21:12 PM

Russian shitcoin scammers that deserve to be in prison. No transparency with regards to the spending of the funds (maybe they traded the funds, bought cars and apartments, spent on coke etc). The dual blockchain is absolutely useless and serves no purpose for this project other than the need to have even more "premined" tokens. The devs hold tens of millions of eETT tokens. They are not even following the roadmap.

Testing billing system = 0
Development of tariff plans = 0
Launch of mobile applications (beta) = 0 lol
Launch of PR campaign = 0
Addition of SMS and MMS functionalities = 0
Release of investors dashboard = 0.5 (an irrelevant shit html website )

Additionally:

2 exchanges already delisted this shitcoin
The team is not expanding
The delays keep on coming up, while that piece of shit Konstantin, who's is in charge with the community, keeps on repeating "soon", "this month" etc

On github, the last commit on the mobile app was almost 1 month ago, just like with the commits on the pbx dashboard. What the fuck have they been doing for over 1 year ?

I think that someone should verify if the mtel and centr-telecom partnerships are for real and not just some fabricated photos.

I've not been here and watching after this BIGGEST SCAM project of 2017 for a long time.
But this what I told you all 1 YEAR ago!!! Do you remember Huh
You are right, I never had any doubt that these russian motherfuckers will cheat us and I'm so happy that SOLD this SHITCOIN on the time a year ago and switch to another much more decent project!!!

Just look at this guys development for 1 year

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2984159.msg39292243#msg39292243
https://medium.com/@crypviser

1. They have launched the network
2. Issued the most secure communication APP on the Apple AppStore
Android is coming soon
But you can download and use for FREE for iPhone

3. They have recently won the 1st place for listing on HUOBI exchange!
their CVCOIN token price is going to fly now after the listing shortly!

4. Look at the daily volumes of the CVCOIN
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cvcoin

and this SHITCOIN
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/encryptotel-eth/

4 US$!!!!! HA HA HA

I'm so sorry all for you guys, you should have accepted my proposal to collectively refer to Crypviser to switch this shitcoin for CVCOIN airdrop.
They were ready to support 1 year ago, but not now you LOST!!!

But everything is not so bad...if you are really looking for the REAL and secure communication just visit
http://crypviser.network
come and join our community!!! FORGET ABOUT THIS THREAD AND BE HAPPY!!!!

They are going to start AIRDROP for the new members in telegram channel, so this is your chance to become a part of REAL Secure Communication network
http:/t.me/crypviser

Your's sincerely,
Adam Nickson

Crypto4Fun

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:30:15 PM

My observation lately, except for few projects. Delay in project operation for a year can even stop the projects operation. Irrespective of fund and prevailing  market in crypto, project should start as fast as possible and get on exchange. The longer they delay exchange  listing the difficult it gets breaking through the roadmap

After all these years they are doing that way and they are not active here after they have collected the funds. I am holding my ETT tokens waiting on its time but the program is very slow and we haven't seen a good news on that whats going on now with their plans of creating a good [Suspicious link removed]munication system that is keep on reminding me what it is communication if they can't do their part.

Mann, I REALLY ENVY OF your patience... you still call this scam and fraud delays ??
THERE IS a ALREADY A [Suspicious link removed]MUNICATION platform if you are looking for.

https://crypviser.network
THE FIRST MOST SECURE UNIFIED COMMUNICATION PLATFORM !

And the most important, IT WORKS MAN!!! ITS REALLY WORKS !!!! Can you believe it Huh

Just download the APP for iPHONE and try by yourself

WATCH IT !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4Q1sw7Zj7o
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSInS8OcoWw&feature=youtu.be

AND DOWNLOAD https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/crypviser-secure-messenger/id1282141716?ls=1&mt=8

IT'S FOR FREE NOW !!!!
Burnit

Activity: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:56:32 PM

Both should be listed on coin marketcap
https://tidex.com/exchange/wett/btc
https://tidex.com/exchange/eett/btc
Pages: « 1 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 [233] 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 »
  Print  

Jump to: