Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2018, 08:34:21 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 179 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚽ XFCCOIN ▐Fantasy Football Manager Revolution!▐Release of mobile app ⚽  (Read 132777 times)
fuckitall

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 07:27:57 PM

does anybody knows how many xfccoins have been distributed so far ? Just curious to know how far this campaign has gone and how much hype is there among the investors

OnPlace Inc.
WEBSITE | BECOME AN INVESTOR OF PRIVATE COMPANIES BY USING OPL TOKENS | BITCOINTALK

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
explorer17

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 11:17:00 PM

does anybody knows how many xfccoins have been distributed so far ? Just curious to know how far this campaign has gone and how much hype is there among the investors

You can see full details in swapbot, this ICO is very transparent:

https://swapbot.tokenly.com/bot/FootballCoin/xfcfootballcoin#choose
riskthebiscuit

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 04:14:00 AM

Ah the website is the whitepaper? I read all of that, I just thought their would be a paper. Thats okay, but could you explain to me why there is a debit/credit card in the equation? I dont see how that fits into all this football coin stuff. Thanks in advance for reply, cheers

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
jaceefrost

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 09:07:07 AM

They gathered 89.8 plus BTC. You can see how much their ICO address has received in total here: https://blockchain.info/address/15LSRtvFUqyRnYeFMYFb9bBfF9AHRvJqbw
Not quite the hype I was expecting but still we see progress. Looking forward for the market to start. Maybe that's where we will get more investors involved to get cheaper XFCcoin.

▄▄▄
         ██ ██
          ▀█▀
▄██▄       █       ▄██▄
█▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀█ █ █▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄█
 ▀▀      █ █ █      ▀▀
         █ █ █
  ▄██▄   █ █ █   ▄██▄
  █▄▄█▀█ █ █ █ █▀█▄▄█
   ▀▀  █ █ █ █ █  ▀▀
       █ █ █ █ █
       █ █ █ █ █
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

WHITEPAPER
                     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                ▄▄██████▀▀▀█████▄▄
              ▄████▀▀   ▄▄▄  ▀▀████▄
             ▀▀▀▀       ███      ▀▀▀▀
     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄   ▄▄███▄▄    ▄▄▄
  ▄███████████  ███   ███████    ███
 ▐███▀     ▀▀   ███     ███      ███
 ███            ███     ███      ███
 ▐███▄     ▄▄   ███     ███▄     ███
  ▀██████████▀  ███     ▀█████   ███
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

WINNER

GLOBAL GAME CHANGER AWARD
           ▀
         ▀ ▀
       ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀
         ▄ ▀ ▀
           ▀ ▀ ▀
         ▀   ▀ ▀
     ▄▄  ▀ ▀ ▀  ▄▄
   ▄██▀  ▄ ▀ ▀  ▀██▄
  ██▀    ▄   ▀ ▀  ▀██
 ██   ▀  ▄ ▀ ▀ ▀    ██
▐█▌  ▀   ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀  ▀ ▐█▌
 ██ ▀  ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀ ▀    ██
  ██▄  ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀ ▀  ▄██
   ▀██▄▀ ▄ ▀ ▀ █▄██▀
     ▀▀███▄█▄███▀▀
          ▀▀▀
BLOCKCHAIN
CHALLENGE

WINNER
A SMART DUBAI INITIATIVE
Atlascoin

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2017, 09:29:49 AM

I like football manager game, whether the game is only based on the cards?
sounds interesting!
Octa XFC

Activity: 290
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 11:18:26 AM

1. how to move the signature campaign xfc to the market place and buy players.

2. have the signature campaign payments been slashed in 1/2 in the last 2 weeks?

1. If you want to buy players I suggest to wait until we have the in-game market that will let you buy players without taxes. It will be ready shortly.

2. yes.

I really wanted to purchase some players whilst the 70% sale was on?  is this not possible for bounty campaign earned xfc at the moment, I can see no way to get my xfc from the sig campaign to the market place at the moment?

You will have the chance to buy the discounted player cards in the in-game market.
explorer17

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 04:34:11 PM

Just wow!!  Shocked Cheesy Congratulations and folks: do you see this upgrade for XFC? 
Good times ahead, all those leagues and new possibilities!  Cool

Announcement

New season you can see 2 different type of game systems. Easy and Pro.
+UEFA Europa League, Russian Premier League and Turkish Super League can be played in Easy system. All player cards will be free until the end of 2017.

Indeed, all those new leagues it'll make the game more captivating and it'll give a wide range of possibilities.

Starting new season, practically it'll be contests everyday...a full-time job for football fans  Wink 
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1019

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 05:57:48 PM

1. how to move the signature campaign xfc to the market place and buy players.

2. have the signature campaign payments been slashed in 1/2 in the last 2 weeks?

1. If you want to buy players I suggest to wait until we have the in-game market that will let you buy players without taxes. It will be ready shortly.

2. yes.

I really wanted to purchase some players whilst the 70% sale was on?  is this not possible for bounty campaign earned xfc at the moment, I can see no way to get my xfc from the sig campaign to the market place at the moment?

You will have the chance to buy the discounted player cards in the in-game market.

Okay that's good news. Determined to own one of the top players at some point.

Macr0

Activity: 369

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 09:50:03 PM

Just wow!!  Shocked Cheesy Congratulations and folks: do you see this upgrade for XFC?  
Good times ahead, all those leagues and new possibilities!  Cool

Announcement

New season you can see 2 different type of game systems. Easy and Pro.
+UEFA Europa League, Russian Premier League and Turkish Super League can be played in Easy system. All player cards will be free until the end of 2017.

Indeed, all those new leagues it'll make the game more captivating and it'll give a wide range of possibilities.

Starting new season, practically it'll be contests everyday...a full-time job for football fans Wink  

Hehe, yes that could be come true...  Smiley

XFC offers one of the best longterm projects (serious? this can run like forever imho!) this year which combines crypto/blockchain tech into a real world usage.

Grin

NAV Coin - Valence | Decentralized & Simplified | Crypto - VApps and more: https://navcoin.org/ - https://valenceplatform.org/ - https://navhub.org/roadmap/
Tyrantt

Activity: 882
Merit: 563

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 10:02:35 PM

I was wondering, is there any way to sell the XFC before the ICO ends, before 24th july? maybe with the footballcoin.io admins or a manager?
aioc

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 01:16:18 AM

I was wondering, is there any way to sell the XFC before the ICO ends, before 24th july? maybe with the footballcoin.io admins or a manager?

You can create a thread in the marketplace section I'm sure by now,people have read about footballcoin,if you ask me I would rather sell all my coins months after the ico because the value by then will ten times fold.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂  BitSchool  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Medium  ♦️  Facebook  ♦️  Telegram ◄ ▬▬▬▬  Integrated Artificial Intelligence Synergy  ▬▬▬▬  ▶ Twitter  ♦️  Whitepaper  ♦️  GitHub
Pre-ICOMarch 19 - April 16 PRE-SALE BONUS
ije07

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 02:48:17 AM

how about this project , have the market HuhHuhHuh?

▐███▌                      ▐███▌               ▐██████████████▄             █████████▄
  ████                      ████                █████████████████            ███████████
    ████                  ████                ████▌                   ▀███           ████      ▀███
    ▐███▌              ▐████              ████▌                     ▄███           ████      ▄███
     ▐███▌            ▐█████            ████▌        ███████████           ███████████
       ▐███▌        ▐███████        ▐███▌          ████▀▀▀▀████         ████▀▀▀▀████
         ████▌    ▐███▌▐███▌    ▐███▌            ████         ████        ████         ████
           ████    ████    ████    ████              ████       ▄████        ████       ▄████
            █████████     ▐████████▌              ████████████▌       ████████████▌
              ███████          ███████                   ▀█████████▀           ▀█████████▀

◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕
⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩

*Skyhigh*

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 11:24:28 AM

do i need to do something after transferring btc to my wallet? I see the amount of btc in my wallet but no XFC.

miramare

Activity: 910
Merit: 568

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 02:12:11 PM

do i need to do something after transferring btc to my wallet? I see the amount of btc in my wallet but no XFC.

It looks like you didn't buy the XFC successfully.
Ask the team for the truth.

explorer17

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 03:06:23 PM

After you have btc in your footballcoin wallet or any other wallet compatible with counterparty, you need to buy xfccoin from swapbot;

Send BTC in swapbot address and you'll receive automatically xfccoin you bought in your address (wallet) from where you send the btc.
Tyrantt

Activity: 882
Merit: 563

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 03:55:38 PM

You can create a thread in the marketplace section I'm sure by now,people have read about footballcoin,if you ask me I would rather sell all my coins months after the ico because the value by then will ten times fold.

Well yes but the withdraw option isn't working on their website and when I open market where are no XFC coins there. So i guess I'll have to wait for the ICO to end?
limmousine

Activity: 406

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 04:29:33 PM

Congratulation XFC team and investor and all in this forum. this project is growing day by day. That means everyone will get benefit. Do your work advertisers, in future will be great for you guys.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
*Skyhigh*

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 04:45:19 PM

After you have btc in your footballcoin wallet or any other wallet compatible with counterparty, you need to buy xfccoin from swapbot;

Send BTC in swapbot address and you'll receive automatically xfccoin you bought in your address (wallet) from where you send the btc.

Ok, thanks a lot.

riskthebiscuit

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 04:53:04 PM

I never got a response dev...what is the debit or credit card basis for ? I understood everything else, just not this. Please elaborate on this!

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
FandangledGizmo
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 05:12:33 PM

I never got a response dev...what is the debit or credit card basis for ? I understood everything else, just not this. Please elaborate on this!

Just convenience I imagine. Instead of selling your XFC for BTC & then cashing out via an exchange, an XFC debit card will let you cash out or spend your XFC globally.

Depending on their other XFC to Fiat withdrawal options, which may be limited, this could be good for non crypto football fans, who bought XFC coins via credit card/other but would be unfamiliar with how to sell them for BTC and withdraw it that way.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 179 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.