Bitcoin Forum
December 13, 2017, 02:27:39 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚽ XFCCOIN ▐ Fantasy Football Manager Revolution!▐ In-Game Maket is open ⚽  (Read 125590 times)
Andeze17

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:01:29 AM

Now where i can trade XFC?? I can't find any link. would you please give me the link?

You can still trade it on the counterparty DEX in your wallet:
https://wallet.footballcoin.io

Once you are in your wallet you click on the left hand side: markets
On the right of that page you see: Select Another pair
You write: XFCCOIN and pair it with XCP and you get the market listing.
You can place orders or match existing orders in there.

Do you have timeline for the new blockchain?

The blockchain is ready, the wallet is ready. The first external security audit requested some more safety features to be installed even before running the tests and we are working on that. We want to provide a safe environment for the game and for the XFC and for the assets. We will not release it to the public before everybody involved agrees it is as safe as we can think of.

And that's the best way to assure that everything will run smoothly,as expected.
Besides we all wait patiently all of this time. To wait a bit longer,especially for the safety of the whole network,doesn't sound so bad.

Rather be safe then sorry! Grin

I think when concerning money this is the best way to think of things. Thank you! Especially, as the project has existed for enough time to warrant trust, in my opinion.

I believe you do if you have not updated this thread so often to calm investors, people will think this is a dead project, anyway we are so near investors and supporters will now see if the time allocated to this wallet is really worth it or not.

Every time we think we are close we just find out how much further away we are. The added security features and testing sound non-trivial. Looks like just need a little more patience again  Smiley

▄██▄
████
▀██▀
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

[    ]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
juliasomething

Activity: 99

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:26:21 AM

Dear XFCCOIN CEO and devs,

You PROMISED the exchange would be released last month and you FAILED. Now you are not saying anything about the release date anymore only "why did the chicken cross the road" kind of story!
I operate based on facts, dates, time etc, something concrete. I have noticed that you have now diverted all talks from the exchange release to the game development! What's good is the game if you can trade it against $BTC and other cryptos? My idea of XFCCOIN being fully functional is if the game and the exchange are both fully functional and is able to satisfy all of your present, future investors.

NOW I DEMAND TO KNOW THE EXACT DATE OF THE EXCHANGE RELEASE?Huh

I am not trying to create any FUD so please NO ONE should come here to give me some bull shit talk.

No one knows what are you talking about. I thought you realized your nonsense talk does no good, but it doesn't seem like it.
These people are here, working, replying to us, delivering improvements every week. Yes, the plans have been delayed, more than anticipated. But there will always be obstacles, in any kind of business, and it's unfair to accuse them without proof.

I find it hard to believe this is a scam. it just makes no sense to scam and still be online and act like you are working on the project. Who would waste so much time just to save the image of a dying project? I'll tell you: NOBODY!

That;s why I still believe something good will come out from this, if only I have the patience for it to happen. And if people are eager to get their money out, because they have put their entire fortune in this, then maybe those people don't know how investments work.

Hope this will enlighten those who "demand" this and that...
milatgrovidel

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:42:46 AM

The project xfccoin I’m sure this project good, from level  convince the investors wrote until security her security tight..for give tranquility to investors this project will do some level of safety.. xfccoin do a lot of changes that attracted the interest investors and give the belief that a project they investment it later would evolve into a big projects.. I’m sure this project will be successful with make changes that kreatif..
KuromaYoichi

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:54:07 AM

You PROMISED the exchange would be released last month and you FAILED. Now you are not saying anything about the release date anymore only "why did the chicken cross the road" kind of story!
I operate based on facts, dates, time etc, something concrete. I have noticed that you have now diverted all talks from the exchange release to the game development! What's good is the game if you can trade it against $BTC and other cryptos? My idea of XFCCOIN being fully functional is if the game and the exchange are both fully functional and is able to satisfy all of your present, future investors.

I am not trying to create any FUD so please NO ONE should come here to give me some bull shit talk.

He can't give the exact date for the exchange listing, even if he already has agreement with the exchange, he can't tell us because the exchange won't like it. It's not only you who wait for the exchange, almost all of us here already waiting for more than 3 months i think. At least you can see some improvement on the game, their main product.

SPECTRE                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
     ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
FootballCoin-XFC

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:25:12 AM

Interesting project.

Thanks for the thumbs up. Please take a look at our contests https://game.footballcoin.io/contests/.

▐   FootballCoin                 FANTASY FOOTBALL MANAGER REVOLUTION                         More Info
▐   FootballCoin                    GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ                             JOIN NOW
▐   FootballCoin      Collectible Cards and Tokens Issued on the Bitcoin Blockchain         ANN Thread
Snoww

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:02:24 AM

You know, you are very funny. I just demanded to know when the exchange would be ready and you just typed rubbish to me. Tell me, what did I write here that makes no sense??? You better stop living in denial and join me to demand to know the specific exchange release date if truly you are an investor like me otherwise keep quiet and run along

No one knows what are you talking about. I thought you realized your nonsense talk does no good, but it doesn't seem like it.
These people are here, working, replying to us, delivering improvements every week. Yes, the plans have been delayed, more than anticipated. But there will always be obstacles, in any kind of business, and it's unfair to accuse them without proof.

I find it hard to believe this is a scam. it just makes no sense to scam and still be online and act like you are working on the project. Who would waste so much time just to save the image of a dying project? I'll tell you: NOBODY!

That;s why I still believe something good will come out from this, if only I have the patience for it to happen. And if people are eager to get their money out, because they have put their entire fortune in this, then maybe those people don't know how investments work.

Hope this will enlighten those who "demand" this and that...
Snoww

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:03:56 AM

Interesting project.

Thanks for the thumbs up. Please take a look at our contests https://game.footballcoin.io/contests/.

Kindly address my concern
jman887854

Activity: 152

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:06:25 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvf1jsXxmlg
B A Baracus

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:47:50 PM

Absolutely perfect!  It's like that scene was written for this project.   Wink
FootballCoin-XFC

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:29:35 PM

Larry David is hilarious. That's something we can agree on  Cheesy Did you know he was the inspiration for George Constanza in Seinfeld?  Smiley

But yes. The project is quite complex and has required a long period of time to ensure everything is done right. We apologize for the delay.

▐   FootballCoin                 FANTASY FOOTBALL MANAGER REVOLUTION                         More Info
▐   FootballCoin                    GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ                             JOIN NOW
▐   FootballCoin      Collectible Cards and Tokens Issued on the Bitcoin Blockchain         ANN Thread
Wheelie

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:05:38 PM

This thread has more sockpuppets then Sesame street.
judeafante

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:57:43 AM

Hey cheer up  I am not a sock puppet I am one of the holders and I am already here long before this thread was created I am following and posting here because I want to see how my investment is going since there is still no exchange we really need to push the team to keep the project going.

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
█▀▀▀███████   ▄████████▀▀▀█
██▄   ▀████▄▄▄▄█████▀   ▄██
█████▄   ▀███████▀   ▄█████
████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
▀██████████▄   ▄███████████
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
██▄   ▀█ ███▌ ▐████   ▀████
█████▄    ██▌ ▐███▄▄ ▐█████
████████ ▄██▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
████████▄███▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  THE FIRST    OF ITS KIND
  SELF-GOVERNED    ECOSYSTEM

╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
█▀▀▀███████   ▄████████▀▀▀█
██▄   ▀████▄▄▄▄█████▀   ▄██
█████▄   ▀███████▀   ▄█████
████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
▀██████████▄   ▄███████████
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
██▄   ▀█ ███▌ ▐████   ▀████
█████▄    ██▌ ▐███▄▄ ▐█████
████████ ▄██▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
████████▄███▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

wz2016

Activity: 53

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:03:36 AM

Hey cheer up  I am not a sock puppet I am one of the holders and I am already here long before this thread was created I am following and posting here because I want to see how my investment is going since there is still no exchange we really need to push the team to keep the project going.

Agree ,need push . world cup not waiting .. there are a lot  need done before  world cup. Had already  loseing  much time.  if this release quick .

it's very good sign.   by the way  cryptokitties is so hot .

⚡ Semux - First Java-based BFT Blockchain
tiaozhanziwo

Activity: 364

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:27:53 AM

Project delays can be understood. I think blockchain wallets have to go live in December. The team still needs to work hard.

▄▄████████████▄▄             
          ▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄▄        
       ▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▄      
     ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███    
   ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄  
  ▄██░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▌ 
 ▐██░░░░░░░░▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄░░░░░░░░▀█▌
▐██░░░░░░▄███▀▀███████████████▀▀██▄░░░░░░██▌
████▄░░▄██▀███████▄██████▄████████▀██▄░░░▐██
██░▀████▀██████████████████████████████▄░░██
██░░░▀██▄█████████████████████████▄██▀▀██▄██
██▌░░░░▀███▄████████▀▀▀▀███████▄██▀░░░░░▀███
▐██░░░░░░░▀███▄▄███████████▄▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░██▌
 ▐██░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌
  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌ 
   ▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀  
     ▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀    
       ▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀      
          ▀████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀         
              ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀             

[ Website ]                    

FootballCoin-XFC

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:41:12 AM

Hey cheer up  I am not a sock puppet I am one of the holders and I am already here long before this thread was created I am following and posting here because I want to see how my investment is going since there is still no exchange we really need to push the team to keep the project going.

Agree ,need push . world cup not waiting .. there are a lot  need done before  world cup. Had already  loseing  much time.  if this release quick .

it's very good sign.   by the way  cryptokitties is so hot .

No worries. And thanks. Feedback, whatever type it is, makes us grow as a project. Yes, there will be a lot of hard work being put into the project in the near future.

Kaywinnette

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:24:34 AM

Well, it looks like November was a disappointment for us.  Hopefully we will not be saying the same thing about December when January gets here.   Embarrassed
hellsteeth

Activity: 55

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:55:33 AM

I see lots of football related updates on twitter.

Any chance of some news regarding exchange/blockchain.

gaming clearly works on blockchain, just look at cryptokitties Shocked Shocked

juliasomething

Activity: 99

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:30:47 PM

Hello December! So what I got so far is this:

1. The blockchain is ready.
 2. The exchange is in the final phase of testing.
 3. Security of the exchange is being tested.

All this sounds like good news to me, so I'm guessing it's going to be a Christmas present?!
Octa XFC

Activity: 244

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:30:02 PM

https://www.coindesk.com/loveable-digital-kittens-clogging-ethereums-blockchain/?utm_content=buffereb577&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Gaming works on blockchain as long as the scalability problems are solved. We already faced those problems on the counterparty platform and now, as expected they are growing on the ethereum network.

In spite of all FUD and accusations, we need to build a safe and scalable solution for Footballcoin. It takes time on any blockchain to doing that.
We are sorry for the delays and the mistakes we've made but we are honestly and constantly working on building a long lasting solution for the Footballcoin platform.
noracortez

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:43:37 PM

https://www.coindesk.com/loveable-digital-kittens-clogging-ethereums-blockchain/?utm_content=buffereb577&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Gaming works on blockchain as long as the scalability problems are solved. We already faced those problems on the counterparty platform and now, as expected they are growing on the ethereum network.

In spite of all FUD and accusations, we need to build a safe and scalable solution for Footballcoin. It takes time on any blockchain to doing that.
We are sorry for the delays and the mistakes we've made but we are honestly and constantly working on building a long lasting solution for the Footballcoin platform.

Wow, very good decission ! Nice to see you working constantly for the platform  Tongue
Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.