Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:16:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 [185] 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚽ XFCCOIN ▐The first Fantasy Football Manager blockchain game!▐ ⚽  (Read 168148 times)
miramare

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 10:22:47 AM

FootballCoin would like to announce plans for the impending closure of the exchange service DigitalTokens.io. The reason for this is the change in ANX HOLDINGS LIMITED policies and failure to reach a continuation agreement.

However, this should in no way affect the FootballCoin users. They can transfer their XFC towards one of the following sources:

- in one of the exchanges that have XFC listed: Coindeal.com, Livecoin.net, Exrates.me, BiteBTC.com;
- in your Footballcoin.io game account;
- in a wallet which you can install from https://www.xfccoin.io/download-wallet

We encourage that they withdraw all assets from the exchange in accordance to the following schedule:

14th of December 2018 - Freeze of the order book and disable of the deposits
21st of December 2018 - Disable of withdrawals
28th of December 2018 - Shut down of the platform

FootballCoin would like to thank their supporters for their constant support and feedback!

XFC has already several exchanges. But why can't I find it on https://coinmarketcap.com ?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Indymoney

Activity: 896
Merit: 236

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 01:06:48 PM

FootballCoin would like to announce plans for the impending closure of the exchange service DigitalTokens.io. The reason for this is the change in ANX HOLDINGS LIMITED policies and failure to reach a continuation agreement.

However, this should in no way affect the FootballCoin users. They can transfer their XFC towards one of the following sources:

- in one of the exchanges that have XFC listed: Coindeal.com, Livecoin.net, Exrates.me, BiteBTC.com;

We encourage that they withdraw all assets from the exchange in accordance to the following schedule:

FootballCoin would like to thank their supporters for their constant support and feedback!

XFC has already several exchanges. But why can't I find it on https://coinmarketcap.com ?
Its a good question and I was also going to ask because I read on https://coinmarketcap.com if any coin is added in two reputable exchanges then its can apply for listening here then why are these devs not going to do this hopefully some one from team will give update.
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

Activity: 806
Merit: 342

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 09:30:34 AM

Its a good question and I was also going to ask because I read on https://coinmarketcap.com if any coin is added in two reputable exchanges then its can apply for listening here then why are these devs not going to do this hopefully some one from team will give update.

The team is doing all that is available to them to reach this goal, but it isn't our decision to make.

PLAY THE FREE FANTASY FOOTBALL GAME, FOOTBALLCOIN, AND EARN XFC CRYPTOCURRENCY    
FootballCoin
                 FANTASY FOOTBALL MANAGER REVOLUTION                         More Info
  FootballCoin                    GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ                             JOIN NOW

wander.me

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 09:27:21 AM

When does coindeal announce the winners of their campaign? Grin Grin Grin
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:03:58 AM

When does coindeal announce the winners of their campaign? Grin Grin Grin

According to the Coindeal website and their Twitter page, the trading competition is over and the results are to be tallied up and announced soon.
 Wink Thanks to everyone who participated!

FootballCoin
  FootballCoin                    GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ                             JOIN NOW

Indymoney

Activity: 896
Merit: 236

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:57:46 PM

According to the Coindeal website and their Twitter page, the trading competition is over and the results are to be tallied up and announced soon.
 Wink Thanks to everyone who participated!
Successful trading competition for XFCcoin, right?
Then, XFCcoin will be appeared on Coindeal soon.
Its already on Coindeal you can buy and sell they are talking about competition which was sponsored by them on behalf of XFC team
wander.me

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 09:06:31 AM

Any news about the winners?! where are the lucky winners? Tell us all about it. Tell the world and make them play the game.
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 09:11:46 AM

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to everyone on behalf of the FootballCoin team!

We would like to thank you for being on board with our project this year. We are hoping that, together, we'll be able to achieve even greater things in the new year.

Merry Christmas!

FootballCoin

FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 09:26:23 AM

Any news about the winners?! where are the lucky winners? Tell us all about it. Tell the world and make them play the game.

Coindeal has announced the winners of the contest. The results are published on their official website. Congratulations to everyone that took part in the competition.

The five winners are as follows:

1st place - 100 000 XFC goes to en***@***.com
2nd place - 50 000 XFC goes to tu***@***.com
3rd place - 25 000 XFC goes to te***@***.com
4th place - 15 000 XFC goes to ba***@***.ro
5th place - 10 000 XFC goes to mr***@***.com

FootballCoin

cahkalem

Activity: 562
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 08:31:21 PM

flash news coming to this coin
now we can see this coin listed on coinmarketcap
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/footballcoin
good job dev  Wink
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 08:43:40 AM

flash news coming to this coin
now we can see this coin listed on coinmarketcap
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/footballcoin
good job dev  Wink

Thanks for everyone's support in the FootballCoin community. This was something that was certainly requested by numerous users, and while it took some time, we are certainly happy it has happened. 

We're looking forward to continue developing the project and spreading the word about FootballCoin. Please continue to follow our website and our social media channels, where we try to post interesting content everyday.

A happy new year to everyone!  Grin

FootballCoin

digitalblock

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 03:28:19 PM

I took part, but unfortunately did not win anything, Footballcoin will be hard in such a big rivalry, but the main thing is to choose the right strategy and move towards my goal.

Coindeal has announced the winners of the contest. The results are published on their official website. Congratulations to everyone that took part in the competition.

The five winners are as follows:

1st place - 100 000 XFC goes to en***@***.com
2nd place - 50 000 XFC goes to tu***@***.com
3rd place - 25 000 XFC goes to te***@***.com
4th place - 15 000 XFC goes to ba***@***.ro
5th place - 10 000 XFC goes to mr***@***.com
Buerra
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 06:49:39 AM

It was a great project i hold more than a year but people didnt interested on game and coin. so sorry for the team. Scam projects making millions, but a real project not.
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 07:54:05 AM

It was a great project i hold more than a year but people didnt interested on game and coin. so sorry for the team. Scam projects making millions, but a real project not.

Thanks for giving us your support for such a long time! It is true that to do anything well, a lot of time and effort are needed. But we have been prepared from the beginning for a long journey and will continue to spread the word about FootballCoin and XFC, and to work on developing the platform further.

FootballCoin

okane818
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 08:21:39 AM

FOOTBALLCOIN?
FootballCoin allows you to act like a real manager, predicting player form, match outcomes, ability development and rewarding managers for their results.
Building your fantasy team will have you choose from the available list of professional players.

HOW IT WORKS?
Based on the performance of the selected players, your team will accumulate or lose points. Positive events (such as scoring goals, contributing assists,
keeping a clean sheet) will add points to your team. Negative events (such as receiving yellow/red cards, conceding goals, missing penalties) will see the players lose points. Moreover, players’ positions are of relevance as they have a direct impact on how they score in the game. Build a team with efficient players, who will score high and make you win!

WHAT IS XFC?
XFC were issued in a limited supply of 1 bilion on Counterparty platform (a Bitcoin-blockchain based platform).
A limited number issuance of coin offers XFC an important opportunity of increasing in value, based on the evolution of the number of participants in the game.

MISSION&VISION
Our motivation in developing FootballCoin comes from our desire to introduce an important part of Fantasy Football players to Bitcoin, cryptocurrencies, and blockchain technologies.

I like this great project.

Best regards,

Okane Satoshi
1/7/2019/W2/#9
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 08:39:45 AM

FOOTBALLCOIN?
FootballCoin allows you to act like a real manager, predicting player form, match outcomes, ability development and rewarding managers for their results.
Building your fantasy team will have you choose from the available list of professional players.

HOW IT WORKS?
Based on the performance of the selected players, your team will accumulate or lose points. Positive events (such as scoring goals, contributing assists,
keeping a clean sheet) will add points to your team. Negative events (such as receiving yellow/red cards, conceding goals, missing penalties) will see the players lose points. Moreover, players’ positions are of relevance as they have a direct impact on how they score in the game. Build a team with efficient players, who will score high and make you win!

WHAT IS XFC?
XFC were issued in a limited supply of 1 bilion on Counterparty platform (a Bitcoin-blockchain based platform).
A limited number issuance of coin offers XFC an important opportunity of increasing in value, based on the evolution of the number of participants in the game.

MISSION&VISION
Our motivation in developing FootballCoin comes from our desire to introduce an important part of Fantasy Football players to Bitcoin, cryptocurrencies, and blockchain technologies.

I like this great project.

Best regards,

Okane Satoshi
1/7/2019/W2/#9

Thank you, sir!

For anyone looking to further learn about FootballCoin, or simply keep up with football news that may help them in the game. please visit our site.

FootballCoin

wander.me

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:07:57 AM

I am beyond impressed by the listing on coinmarketcap. I think this just puts an end to all jokes about the project!
Well done FootballCoin team!
joguess

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 02:43:01 PM

I find it hilarious that cryptokitties has about 10x as many twitter followers as Footballcoin.  Football might be the most popular sport in the world, but apparently it's not nearly as interesting as digital cats being sold at outrageous prices.   Grin

Maybe the Footballcoin team should also add digital cats to the game somehow.  They don't even have to look particularly good.  Football and kittens would probably be an unstoppable combination.  Top 10 on coinmarketcap!  Ha!!   Cheesy

For some reason, cryptokitties have more fans each day. And the popularity of this game is increasing and I find it impossible to understand why people are interested in buying it. It's a mlm system !!

Other than that, I find it a good start for the crypto games, although these 2 are not the first ones, but these kitties managed to catch the attention of non crypto users. And that is a step into the future.
Such games are not pure MLM. For example, CryptoFlowers almost nothing gets from players. They even may get free game objects and everything is depends on the will of the case. There players may get unique almost for free and sell them for not bad amounts. Not so big as in Kitties, but anyway...
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 08:02:49 AM

I find it hilarious that cryptokitties has about 10x as many twitter followers as Footballcoin.  Football might be the most popular sport in the world, but apparently it's not nearly as interesting as digital cats being sold at outrageous prices.   Grin

Maybe the Footballcoin team should also add digital cats to the game somehow.  They don't even have to look particularly good.  Football and kittens would probably be an unstoppable combination.  Top 10 on coinmarketcap!  Ha!!   Cheesy

For some reason, cryptokitties have more fans each day. And the popularity of this game is increasing and I find it impossible to understand why people are interested in buying it. It's a mlm system !!

Other than that, I find it a good start for the crypto games, although these 2 are not the first ones, but these kitties managed to catch the attention of non crypto users. And that is a step into the future.
Such games are not pure MLM. For example, CryptoFlowers almost nothing gets from players. They even may get free game objects and everything is depends on the will of the case. There players may get unique almost for free and sell them for not bad amounts. Not so big as in Kitties, but anyway...

We're not looking to comment on other games/projects, but what we can tell you about FootballCoin is that our aim is to offer users long term prospects. The majority of the player cards in the game are free. The ones that are not represent the top footballers in the world, and those can be helpful in earning you points for a long time after you've got them.

And once you've decided to get one of those cards, it is in your ownership to use/sell/gift, however you see fit. The game is based on real stats, which means that the winners of the contests (most of which are free to join) are those that have the best knowledge of football and the most efficient strategies.  Smiley And there are other ways in which you can play the game as well, such as focusing on scouting, on organizing contests, on playing in a particular league that you are a fan of.

We thank you for taking an interest in FootballCoin and, hopefully, you will become a long term supporter of the game.  Grin

FootballCoin

PlasticIcescapades

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 10:50:27 AM

I am beyond impressed by the listing on coinmarketcap. I think this just puts an end to all jokes about the project!
Well done FootballCoin team!

Say what you will FootballCoin, but, in crypto years, they've been around forever. They were due Coinmarketcap listing IMO.
Pages: « 1 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 [185] 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 »
  Print  

Jump to: