Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:44:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ■|ANN|▌XVP |▌• VirtacoinPLUS • X11 • POW|POS • Stake Interest 7% •  (Read 148515 times)
Cadwil

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:46:32 PM

The results are higher then I imagined! Cheesy  Just one month is gone.
Looks like you want to add XVP to Bittrex fast and sell your coins  Grin
Why TIF can't stand as it is? Webinars welcome!
We are started to move in the right way. Uncertainty is the main problem. Uncertainty again.
I agree with Williams:
You made it sound like a good news Gina. I'm already concerned that we are yet to pursue a single idea to fruition due to a crop of individuals who possibly have no clue where we are headed. Should we remain stunted because of others?

Not even a month is gone. Ten days in a row - no investments. We think that people cannot trust us and that's why only 23 of them have invested so far.
Yes, listing on Bittrex is a great desire for me, not to sell my coins, but to increase the daily xvp trading volume.
If someone takes over our tasks, where is the uncertainty?
Balvio no one complained about trust. You and Gina are people the community respect greatly. I think having understood the nature of the community for quite a while, it would not have been a surprise at all. But we can't continue to struggle and fail to achieve something because of other's weakness and ineffectiveness.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cadwil

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:48:01 PM

I think lots of people trust you, that's why there are 170 wallets.  That is a very large amount considering the low daily volume.  The problem is that those people already spent the money they have buying their XVP.  For most people, if they want to invest they will continue to buy more coin, not just donate for nothing in return and hope you are able to create some internet magic to drive up the value.  The fact is, that magic hasn't happened even with all the committees and meetings.  So now I don't know how you can expect donations without some clear proof of concept on how those donations will directly impact the value.  

Have you followed the idea from its conception?
balvio

Activity: 1437
Merit: 550

XVP AMBASSADOR

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:51:04 PM
Last edit: October 03, 2017, 06:44:03 PM by balvio

I think lots of people trust you, that's why there are 170 wallets.  That is a very large amount considering the low daily volume.  The problem is that those people already spent the money they have buying their XVP.  For most people, if they want to invest they will continue to buy more coin, not just donate for nothing in return and hope you are able to create some internet magic to drive up the value.  The fact is, that magic hasn't happened even with all the committees and meetings.  So now I don't know how you can expect donations without some clear proof of concept on how those donations will directly impact the value.  

It's not about donations here. I thought the concept of TIF starting was pretty clear: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1851562.msg21788706#msg21788706.
If there is something to add and making it even more understandable, you can post it here.

Cadwil

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:57:11 PM

I'm already concerned also. Looks like that someone of TIF team is on emotional wave. When part of XVP future is in their hands.
We don't should remain stunted because of others. And think twice before say or do something.

We just invite respectfully two other members to take that "part of XVP future" into their hands and to carry on our work with better results. We are not satisfied with the results we have achieved and believe we have failed. It's for the sake of our coin!  Wink
Balvio you are known with a resolute mind. How could you have failed already? We are in a process of doing  something positive. I think a bit of patience is all it takes especially when dealing with a global community.
alexesri

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:04:44 PM

If Bitcoin is now 4300 and we do not promote XVP on a larger exchange, then how do we promote when it's going to be 7,000 or 10,000?
Many Altcoins will disappear when the Bitcoin price rises.
 I believe in the XVP. Do an analysis.
 Excuse me, my English.
balvio

XVP AMBASSADOR

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:46:04 PM

If Bitcoin is now 4300 and we do not promote XVP on a larger exchange, then how do we promote when it's going to be 7,000 or 10,000?
Many Altcoins will disappear when the Bitcoin price rises.
 I believe in the XVP. Do an analysis.
 Excuse me, my English.

That's a good point

balvio

XVP AMBASSADOR

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:50:05 PM

I'm already concerned also. Looks like that someone of TIF team is on emotional wave. When part of XVP future is in their hands.
We don't should remain stunted because of others. And think twice before say or do something.
We just invite respectfully two other members to take that "part of XVP future" into their hands and to carry on our work with better results. We are not satisfied with the results we have achieved and believe we have failed. It's for the sake of our coin!  Wink
Balvio you are known with a resolute mind. How could you have failed already? We are in a process of doing  something positive. I think a bit of patience is all it takes especially when dealing with a global community.

I'm not able to see where the problem is. Replacing me and Gina with someone else does NOT disturb the smooth running of the concept, process and the Fund itself.

balvio

XVP AMBASSADOR

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:10:46 PM
Last edit: October 03, 2017, 07:45:16 PM by balvio

At the request of several members, we have compiled a table of investors so far:

Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:14:34 PM

This project will lead to another altcoin creation so i must say goodluck to your project dev. Keep the investors coming so you will be successful for this project.

soulgate (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 07:23:24 PM

This project will lead to another altcoin creation so i must say goodluck to your project dev. Keep the investors coming so you will be successful for this project.

What does you mean with another altcoin creation? Dev?!   Huh

This project was created by community (funds was collected to create the coin). There was fair distribution to every holder.

So every XVP community member is on an equal footing. Now we are collecting funds for few developments.

▄████████▄
                               ▄█████████████▄
                             ▒▓██████▒▒███████░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                            ▒▓█▓▒██████████▒▓██░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                             ▒▓██████▓▓███████░
                               ▀████████████▀
        ▒██░                ▄▄▄▄  ▀██████▀
            ▄███▄         ▄██████▄
            ▀███▀  ▄    ▒██████████░
                 ▄███▄  ▒██████████░
                 ▀███▀    ▀██████▀
                   ▀  ▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀
                     ▒█████░
                      ▀███▀
7%|  Annual Income 
   🔥VirtacoinPLUS🔥 
| X 11    POW | POS 
  Mining. Staking. Rewards. 
|  DECENTRALIZED INCOME HYBRID
    Created for The People.  By The People.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Cadwil

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:39:18 PM

Balvio you are known with a resolute mind. How could you have failed already? We are in a process of doing  something positive. I think a bit of patience is all it takes especially when dealing with a global community.

I'm not able to see where the problem is. Replacing me and Gina with someone else does NOT disturb the smooth running of the concept, process and the Fund itself.
Alright. I think I seemed bothered a lot. But the meeting might answer many questions.
Cadwil

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:41:01 PM

This project was created by community (funds was collected to create the coin). There was fair distribution to every holder.

So every XVP community member is on an equal footing. Now we are collecting funds for few developments.
Which project? Was there anything about split?
soulgate (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 07:49:16 PM

So every XVP community member is on an equal footing. Now
 we are collecting funds for few developments.
Which project? Was there anything about split?

I think  it makes no sense. He just posting something to collect the bounty for his signature.

▄████████▄
                               ▄█████████████▄
                             ▒▓██████▒▒███████░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                            ▒▓█▓▒██████████▒▓██░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                             ▒▓██████▓▓███████░
                               ▀████████████▀
        ▒██░                ▄▄▄▄  ▀██████▀
            ▄███▄         ▄██████▄
            ▀███▀  ▄    ▒██████████░
                 ▄███▄  ▒██████████░
                 ▀███▀    ▀██████▀
                   ▀  ▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀
                     ▒█████░
                      ▀███▀
7%|  Annual Income 
   🔥VirtacoinPLUS🔥 
| X 11    POW | POS 
  Mining. Staking. Rewards. 
|  DECENTRALIZED INCOME HYBRID
    Created for The People.  By The People.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
balvio

XVP AMBASSADOR

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:02:39 PM

Alright. I think I seemed bothered a lot. But the meeting might answer many questions.

You are not bothering anyone, your points of view are welcome. Same for others.

Liammullen

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:06:13 AM

This project haven't failed it takes time for the price to rise I can name plenty of coins that when down in price for months and then went up and became successfull. Just don't give up because it not going to make the project any better all you need to do is to be patient and get the coin out there. I know this coin will be successful in the future.
Cadwil

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:30:43 AM

This project haven't failed it takes time for the price to rise I can name plenty of coins that when down in price for months and then went up and became successfull. Just don't give up because it not going to make the project any better all you need to do is to be patient and get the coin out there. I know this coin will be successful in the future.
People are growing too desperate lately. Litecoin took over 6 years to rise above $10, and the rise was sudden. All we need is to pursue our goals to fruition against all odds. We have all it takes. But I still look to the meeting for a nice deliberation.
Liammullen

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:28:02 PM

People are growing too desperate lately. Litecoin took over 6 years to rise above $10, and the rise was sudden. All we need is to pursue our goals to fruition against all odds. We have all it takes. But I still look to the meeting for a nice deliberation.

Exactly people need to also hold the coin instead of selling when they see a massive drop in price and if u sell all you doing is decreasing price even more. The only people to blame are the dumpers and they will miss out in the long run
balvio

XVP AMBASSADOR

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:53:04 AM
Last edit: October 06, 2017, 10:02:48 AM by balvio

I received a suggestion from a member (@alexesri) which we think should be considered.
In the view of our struggle to be able to be listed on a larger exchange, we consider it a good opportunity to draw attention to an exchange on us. We're talking about EXMO exchange: https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/exmo/. They are on the 31st position on the top of the coninmarketcap and have a fairly good volume. The problem is that they've only listed the well-known coins for the time being.

But... yesterday they opened a study in which they are interested in the users' opinion about their exchange platform, and in one of the questions they ask everyone's opinion about what else altcoin should be listed. Several variants of the answer are given, but also the possibility of adding one that is not in the list.
Here comes the opotunity we talked about. If every member would give up 2 minutes of his life to complete this survey and add virtacoinplus as his option for adding to their platform, we think we could attract the attention of the exmo team and we could get them to notice XVP. The survey is anonymous, so you don’t have to register. Click the image to start.

Here are the questions:

You can also visit their support https://exmo.com/en/support, just in case you need more info about them.
As always, we rely on widespread community participation. Thank you

P.S. @alexesri is a good member of our community with whom I'm very much consulted. He also contributed to the opening of the Romanian xvp website, the costs being half-past two. He's not active here because of the language, but I appreciate him very much.

ibm1000

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:51:29 AM

I received a suggestion from a member (@alexesri) which we think should be considered.
In the view of our struggle to be able to be listed on a larger exchange, we consider it a good opportunity to draw attention to an exchange on us. We're talking about EXMO exchange: https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/exmo/. They are on the 31st position on the top of the coninmarketcap and have a fairly good volume. The problem is that they've only listed the well-known coins for the time being.

But... yesterday they opened a study in which they are interested in the users' opinion about their exchange platform, and in one of the questions they ask everyone's opinion about what else altcoin should be listed. Several variants of the answer are given, but also the possibility of adding one that is not in the list.
Here comes the opotunity we talked about. If every member would give up 2 minutes of his life to complete this survey and add virtacoinplus as his option for adding to their platform, we think we could attract the attention of the exmo team and we could get them to notice XVP. The survey is anonymous, so you don’t have to open an account with them to complete it. Click the image to start.

You can also visit their support https://exmo.com/en/support, just in case you need more info about them.
As always, we rely on widespread community participation. Thank you

P.S. @alexesri is a good member of our community with whom I'm very much consulted. He also contributed to the opening of the Romanian xvp website, the costs being half-past two. He's not active here because of the language, but I appreciate him very much.

Good,
I've registered and taken part in the survey. VirtacoinPlus deserve more effort.
thanks balvio
D3m00d

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:52:27 AM

At the request of several members, we have compiled a table of investors so far:

https://i.imgur.com/98uyqoJ.jpg

1000 XVP from me : https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xvp/tx.dws?6a6c59728a30b703ebbf298770b0bdc5ae62b28d31d1d21a6015d74b4291d786.htm
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: