Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:11:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you deal with loss?  (Read 52261 times)
Coin12

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

1st of May

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:04:14 AM

So in trading how do you deal with loss? For example you've invested in an alt and now it has fallen quite hard and you're on the brink of losing all your bitcoin you invested in it.
How do you actually deal with it? Do you wait and keep on waiting in hope that it will bounce back up and return your investment or you sell and get whatever left of your investment?

I just stay calm. I realize that trading or any investment is working with loss not just profit.
So if you are not ready to get loss, i suggest you to not trading or doing any investment.

》》  HashCard   ∥|▌ REVOLUTIONISING HOW YOU USE CREDIT & DEBIT CARDS
▌|∥     JOIN WHITELIST     ∥|▐
Whitepaper TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumGithubYoutubeANN Thread
hannahB4

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:54:35 AM

I can't quote precisely but someone on this platform once said that you don't invest the money you can't part with easily, an investor must be a risk taker i.e you lose some you win some. If you have this attitude on mind you can deal with any loss

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Synaesthesia

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:43:19 PM

So in trading how do you deal with loss? For example you've invested in an alt and now it has fallen quite hard and you're on the brink of losing all your bitcoin you invested in it.
How do you actually deal with it? Do you wait and keep on waiting in hope that it will bounce back up and return your investment or you sell and get whatever left of your investment?

I just stay calm. I realize that trading or any investment is working with loss not just profit.
So if you are not ready to get loss, i suggest you to not trading or doing any investment.
Yes, I totally agree with you. Fail is a part of trading or investing. If you can't control your emotion, you should stop trading.
PetterUncle

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:44:53 AM

Hey Ateverybody,We're sorry tell you the new desktop computer purses for macOS/Home windowsOrLinux system will not be open to download on time because there were unforeseen conditions that will be postponing the release. We assure you we are operating tirelessly on fixing these problems to ensure that we can have the ability to use the new purses quickly.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:47:58 AM

Do not think of losing already because it will give you negative outlook. Think positive, who knows maybe tomorrow it will rise again and back in line. As long as it is still there think of the posive posibility than negative.
It's hard to look everything at the positive way when you're losing your money . Your temperature will take every single patience inside your mind. So i think better you should turn off your computer and thoughts about trading. When you're clear, go back and your result will be better.
Turning off your computers is not a good way to deal with your loss. The thing is you need to do something big if you actually want to recover what all you have lost.

Make a plan with the best of knowledge which you have and then put in your best in order execute your plan well. Learn from your past mistakes and try not to commit the similar mistakes in the future. Do not lose hope and keep working hard.
Kr-sama

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:50:10 PM

Based on my experience in investing and trading. When the price of the coin that I've invested on drops, I'm just making myself believe that it will bounce back, it will recover in some time. All I need is patience and faith on that coin. The reason why I invested in it in the first place is because I believed in their project. And I'm going to stick with it until I've been satisfied with my profits.
dissgo

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:07:38 PM

That's why u should check about the coin from its news, team devs, roadmap, whitepaper, community, etc.
Just about time u need to wait for.
U also should see the pattern and how long it'll bounce back usually.
That's when u decide to just hold or seeing other coins to return your investment before your favorite one bounce back
hersey27

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 02:21:35 PM

You do not have to deal with lost in trading it is not a gambling wherein you do not know the accurate results of your actions....in the first place all you need to do is gathered all your thoughts ..and ideas with your strategic ways be careful smart.
NRF

Activity: 279
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:04:27 PM

It depends. If those coin are big coins with huge volume and market cap. I will wait for recover. If not, I will sell immediately.
jercess

Activity: 201
Merit: 10

Campaign Manager

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:29:02 PM

Oh! I just keep that loss as a motivation for me to stand up and trade again. I am not so depress if my deal is a loss because I know there's still more opportunities and chances that awaits for me. I do not want that loss to beat me just like that! That's a part of life, just embrace it.  Wink
muhammedb

Activity: 378
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:55:42 PM

As far as you are onto any online business u must be ready for loss, so once you are ready for it you will not be breakdown by loss in online investment.
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:04:07 PM

Based on my experience in investing and trading. When the price of the coin that I've invested on drops, I'm just making myself believe that it will bounce back, it will recover in some time. All I need is patience and faith on that coin. The reason why I invested in it in the first place is because I believed in their project. And I'm going to stick with it until I've been satisfied with my profits.
conditioning your mind like this would helps you a lot ignoring any downfall that happening inside your portfolio as time goes by and swing will showed up, always remember that there's always good day to come when everything showed red in front of you, just needed to have some patience and trust to
the project that you invested your money.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
zergenyt09

Activity: 297

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:10:08 AM

Its natural to lose sometimes, its sad but its okay, nothing to get depressed of. Let's just keep in mind that losing once doesn't end the game, we must live our live and fight as best as we can. Let's all go to the moon someday!
Exactly as ups and downs are part of life so one should not take any fluctuation on heart and not to get disappointed. If one accepts his loss and try to find out his mistakes and faults so it will help him in coping with the problem. Bitcoin can help you in earning money if you are patient and because during last few months bitcoin has stabilized and its value is increasing day by day.
copoyes

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 02:22:23 PM

overcome it by turning to another alt by seeing the movement is good or not
that's the way I do when I'm losing, but it's not possible to succeed what's not
sometimes even more losses, sometimes lucky and can cover the previous losses
acmagbanua21

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:52:31 PM

In fact he could be a great trader and investor if he manage to take a note or at least a list of what went wrong and why does it happened. This should helps him to take an easy steps to be a professional trader/investor.
emmanborromeo67

Activity: 196
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:41:46 AM

Dont invest more than what you could lost. If that is the situation then, i suggest you hold some and sell some of whats left on your bitcoin. In that way, you would have a win-win situation no matter how the circumstance might turn. and You have to be careful and brave enough.
jankekek

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:48:08 AM

Loss is part of the risk in business or investment. That shouldn't be a reason to forget about it. Add more money into the investment and wait patiently till the time when there will be high rate in exchange and rise in demand.
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:13:48 AM

Most of the people says that it is hard to deal loss in every investment in the cryptocurrency. Having a loss is a great way for us to learn new information and knowledge. I learned now many techniques and strategies because of the information that I learned from my mistakes.
Japinat

Activity: 2982
Merit: 681

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:17:21 AM

Most of the people says that it is hard to deal loss in every investment in the cryptocurrency. Having a loss is a great way for us to learn new information and knowledge. I learned now many techniques and strategies because of the information that I learned from my mistakes.
No trader has never experience a loss, everyone of us will go through that experience but only those who are strong and positive enough to convert their loses into a valuable experience because they'll find ways to improve and aim to be consistent in trading because it's a long journey.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:49:58 AM

Everyone experiences losing and the way we react to that would be crucial because we are making decisions for our money.

Right. For me? I drop everything about bitcoin and crypto for a while and takey mind and focus somewhere else. Moat of the time its better that way to avoid dwelling on the loss you've had

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: