Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:50:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hold or Sell  (Read 72351 times)
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 08:43:00 PM

I'm thinking hold some long term but also be ready to sell some. We may be in a bubble right now so getting some out temporarily may not be a bad idea.

Hold is a good choice, mined or traded far more profitable. Bitcoin prices will continue to rise. It is unfortunate if have to hurry to sell now.
yeah i also hold my bitcoin and i never try to sell my bitcoin because i am sure bitcoin price will be rise to higher value and can be get a big profit in future from bitcoin so i recommend that current time is much more better .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 11:48:20 PM

I'm thinking hold some long term but also be ready to sell some. We may be in a bubble right now so getting some out temporarily may not be a bad idea.

Hold is a good choice, mined or traded far more profitable. Bitcoin prices will continue to rise. It is unfortunate if have to hurry to sell now.
yeah i also hold my bitcoin and i never try to sell my bitcoin because i am sure bitcoin price will be rise to higher value and can be get a big profit in future from bitcoin so i recommend that current time is much more better .
its really good idea to hold your bitcoin because bitcoin price will be more increase in coming few months and i hope bitcoin price rise to 2000$ so i recommend that current time is much more better to hold your bitcoin.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 12:28:33 AM

Holding up until bitcoin prices reach $ 1600 is a good plan. But we still can not predict with certainty if bitcoin price will rise or not. All we can do is wait. But seen for now, bitcoin prices tend to rise, so maybe in the near future, the price can get to that point.
I predict that bitcoin prices will rise again. This month I think bitcoin can reach 1750USD rates. This is a remarkable achievement.
Bitcoin now increasingly trusted by the market and also continues to experience a positive movement.
czvezda

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 08:20:45 PM

Holding up until bitcoin prices reach $ 1600 is a good plan. But we still can not predict with certainty if bitcoin price will rise or not. All we can do is wait. But seen for now, bitcoin prices tend to rise, so maybe in the near future, the price can get to that point.
I predict that bitcoin prices will rise again. This month I think bitcoin can reach 1750USD rates. This is a remarkable achievement.
Bitcoin now increasingly trusted by the market and also continues to experience a positive movement.

Yes we will be witnessing some more higher price of bitcoins in coming months so the best thing to do would be to hold them for next couple of months as I don't think that price will drop now and $1700 price can be achieved in next few weeks and that would be a really good price to sell bitcoins.
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 08:54:37 PM

its really good idea to hold your bitcoin because bitcoin price will be more increase in coming few months and i hope bitcoin price rise to 2000$ so i recommend that current time is much more better to hold your bitcoin.
Hold is much more good i also bought bitcoin in good amount at on price 1100$ and then i still hold my bitcoin and now bitcoin price is about 1600$ and i still hold my bitcoin and i never sell my bitcoin because i will more hold my bitcoin for the future.
revans

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 09:50:33 PM

Hold is much more good i also bought bitcoin in good amount at on price 1100$ and then i still hold my bitcoin and now bitcoin price is about 1600$ and i still hold my bitcoin and i never sell my bitcoin because i will more hold my bitcoin for the future.

If you will never sell your bitcoins then you will never make profits from it and then what is the purpose of investing money in bitcoins its good to hold  them longer to make higher profits from it but selling them never doesn't make any sense as if you want returns on your investments then you need to sell them sometime.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 10:07:06 PM

If you will never sell your bitcoins then you will never make profits from it and then what is the purpose of investing money in bitcoins its good to hold  them longer to make higher profits from it but selling them never doesn't make any sense as if you want returns on your investments then you need to sell them sometime.

Never selling is a weighty statement, but maybe he believes in Bitcoin to surpass fiat, where in the future Bitcoin might have its own independent value. I personally find it a bit too soon to come to that conclusion, but I can definitely understand that way of thinking. Bitcoin has the ability to force through major changes in the current financial system. That being said, everyone at some point will cash out at least a small portion of their coins if the price is peaking -- nothing wrong with that. Smiley
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 10:29:40 PM

If you will never sell your bitcoins then you will never make profits from it and then what is the purpose of investing money in bitcoins its good to hold  them longer to make higher profits from it but selling them never doesn't make any sense as if you want returns on your investments then you need to sell them sometime.

Never selling is a weighty statement, but maybe he believes in Bitcoin to surpass fiat, where in the future Bitcoin might have its own independent value. I personally find it a bit too soon to come to that conclusion, but I can definitely understand that way of thinking. Bitcoin has the ability to force through major changes in the current financial system. That being said, everyone at some point will cash out at least a small portion of their coins if the price is peaking -- nothing wrong with that. Smiley

Exactly nothing wrong in selling a small part of your bitcoins if you are in need of money or if you are making good profits from it but to gain better and higher benefits it would be much better to hold maximum volume of bitcoins for the future and sell when the price reaches on the top.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
ModGirl

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 10:50:37 PM

Exactly nothing wrong in selling a small part of your bitcoins if you are in need of money or if you are making good profits from it but to gain better and higher benefits it would be much better to hold maximum volume of bitcoins for the future and sell when the price reaches on the top.
I am holding my bitcoin from longer for the future benefits and the other point is that I do not sell my bitcoins at the time when I need to spend some money on any thing but I search for the places where I can spend the bitcoin and then I use my bitcoin to buy that thing so I do not sell my bitcoin and the bitcoin remain in bitcoin and the value do not reduce.
phaddie

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 11:27:07 PM

I am holding my bitcoin from longer for the future benefits and the other point is that I do not sell my bitcoins at the time when I need to spend some money on any thing but I search for the places where I can spend the bitcoin and then I use my bitcoin to buy that thing so I do not sell my bitcoin and the bitcoin remain in bitcoin and the value do not reduce.
Well if you have a choice to spend them directly for buying anything there is no need of selling them but most of the people here don't have an option to spend them directly for buying or shopping so the only choice left for them is to sell their bitcoins and convert to fiat if they want to spend them.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 11:40:35 PM

Well if you have a choice to spend them directly for buying anything there is no need of selling them but most of the people here don't have an option to spend them directly for buying or shopping so the only choice left for them is to sell their bitcoins and convert to fiat if they want to spend them.
For most of the people the option often available for them to use directly their bitcoins for shopping but they do not know about these places because these sites often do not advertise their sites/services and then no one know about them and no one recommend to others and no one think about them that there will be any service like that only some older users of bitcoin know about them.
ManOnTheMoon

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2017, 12:35:53 AM

For most of the people the option often available for them to use directly their bitcoins for shopping but they do not know about these places because these sites often do not advertise their sites/services and then no one know about them and no one recommend to others and no one think about them that there will be any service like that only some older users of bitcoin know about them.

That is the major drawback with bitcoins that its promotion is lacking and that is the reason very few people are aware about bitcoins and other issue is people don't find many places to spend them at offline places and even there are very few online sites that are accepting bitcoin as a mode of payment.

ETH: 0xff90080d7db05ced501f273548841a2c39cf6463
micher143

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 01:34:09 AM

The hold or sell is depend on the price of the In my strategy when the bitcoin reach the pick price or the new record for it's price then expect a dump after that so I am always go to sell when the pick price is reach and after that when the dump happens I will buy and hold until a new pick price will reach that is my strategy in bitcoin because if that dump expect pump and when it's pump expect the dump.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 01:38:59 AM

In trading how do you know if it is time to still hold or is it the right time to sell? Do you go buy your profit margin  or actually wait for the highest possible peak?
For example if you're earning like 10% of your investment, would you just sell or would you be interested in waiting and seeing if it goes more up so you could earn more, in doing that its possible that it may go down and you then earn like 5-8%
But what is your process in this? How do you go about hold and sell timings?
There is no point closing your position just because you earn your target amount, let it roll if it goes down then you should have put a stop loss signal some time ago, but if in the other hand the price keeps going up you will keep accumulating profits without doing much.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 01:52:04 AM

The hold or sell is depend on the price of the In my strategy when the bitcoin reach the pick price or the new record for it's price then expect a dump after that so I am always go to sell when the pick price is reach and after that when the dump happens I will buy and hold until a new pick price will reach that is my strategy in bitcoin because if that dump expect pump and when it's pump expect the dump.

But we never know when the pump will stop. Like now, Bitcoin is hiting $1700, we don't know if it will decrease right now or if it will hit higher amounts yet, like $1800 or even $2000. Some days ago it was pricing $1500 and I believed it was already the maximum Bitcoin would hit, but I was wrong and it continued increasing... The only way to know when the pump will stop is watch the charts all the time or set an alarm when the BTC price start dumping.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 02:05:16 AM

To sell or to hold is an individual's choice as I am making good profits by selling them even at the current price so I will prefer to sell some part of bitcoins and remaining will hold for the future as bitcoin still has lot to offer in coming months so its good to hold some bitcoins for that point of time.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
czvezda

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 03:21:15 AM

I agree with you on this as people are not aware about the places to spend their bitcoins and for the same reason they sell their bitcoins and convert it to fiat currency but I think using bitcoin debit is better option then selling bitcoins as you don't need to pay any transaction fees in it.
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2017, 03:32:45 AM

just wait for it for a little bit, always remember that patience is a virtue, wait until the price goes up and satisfies our needs, i think its worth the wait especially in the alt coins that having many investors, because investors only proves the demand and the supply of the coins that are we are wanted to mine or what coin we are wanted to invest for.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
AjithBtc

Activity: 1666
Merit: 276

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 04:06:47 AM

Price growth is happening at certain time interval, so possibly it will be increase further as once again the pumping has begun moving towards $1700. We might cross the barrier in a short making way to reach a better price than the present. So people who doesn't have anything emergency it's good to hold.

whizter

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 05:00:56 AM

Price growth is happening at certain time interval, so possibly it will be increase further as once again the pumping has begun moving towards $1700. We might cross the barrier in a short making way to reach a better price than the present. So people who doesn't have anything emergency it's good to hold.
that is very close to 1700 now and i am hopeful that very soon the price of bitcoin will cross the barier and hope that it will then reach to 2000 USD so we can expect that at the end of 2017 the price of bitcoin will be trading above 3000 USD level. therefore i think it will be a good decision to wait and not to sell bitcoin right now.

███████████████████▄▄▄
        ████████████████████████▄▄
           ████████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████▄
    ███████████████       ▀▀███████████
        ███████               ██████████
        ███████                ██████████
████████   ████████             █████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████             █████████
        ███████████             █████████
    ████   ████████            ██████████
    ████   ████████           ██████████
        ███    ████       ▄▄███████████
    ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄██████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████████████▀
████    ████████████████████████▀▀
████    ███████████████████▀▀▀
DIMCOIN   
❱❱❱  facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
.The Future of Equity on The Blockchain.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: