Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:21:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hold or Sell  (Read 72351 times)
swsw098222

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 11:53:29 AM

to keep you on safe sight,i think if you have 10% profit you can sell it otherwise you have changce to loss.i am new trader and i like to earn minimun profit instead of maximun profit.
Jupeter

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:23:50 PM

Holding is more great strategy to do rather than selling our bitcoins because if we hold our bitcoins it has a big possibilty that the value or the price of it will rise very well and very high and in that way we can make many profit, maybe x2 or x3 money if we will hold our bitcoin for long time maybe 1 year is enough.

daglordjames

Activity: 550

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:47:45 PM

for me ill hold it till i got the price that i wanted but it takes a long time to get the price but its still worth it.
Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:38:15 PM

In my own experience holding coins for a couple of weeks or months is more profitable than rush selling in a high price, Im also holding some coins for years and when the price suddenly up you can take advantage from it, price monitoring is very important as well as status of each coins, updates like developments etc that affects price..
I'm not holding it up for a long time and lately the bitcoin price is always rising or rising and I just hold a few days and if the price matches I will sell because I always update the price coin all price charts, so if I think profit or price well i will sell it that is not selling sell it at low price. after that i will keep it in the bank and i will wear it if i need it, that's my way ..

Hold and sell is one of the good way and safe way for you to have some profit that you wanted for but in a safest way that you need to take some patience with it.
iphone5s

Activity: 862

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 09:12:25 PM

to keep you on safe sight,i think if you have 10% profit you can sell it otherwise you have changce to loss.i am new trader and i like to earn minimun profit instead of maximun profit.

If you are a beginner trader you should look for a minimum profit dalu than expect big profits.

hritevanz

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:47:08 AM

In trading how do you know if it is time to still hold or is it the right time to sell? Do you go buy your profit margin  or actually wait for the highest possible peak?
For example if you're earning like 10% of your investment, would you just sell or would you be interested in waiting and seeing if it goes more up so you could earn more, in doing that its possible that it may go down and you then earn like 5-8%
But what is your process in this? How do you go about hold and sell timings?
Since the value of Bitcoin right now is 17783.03 US Dollar, I would probably hold it due to the continuously increasing of value. As of now, holding your bitcoin also have the benefits of getting the highest possible profit in btc without making an effort. On the other hand, if you are planning to sell your btc then it is okay because fiat is necessary in order to live. However, it is always up to you.
Rhesie

Activity: 130

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:56:16 AM

Some investor go to sell their investment because they need money. But when you have a lot of money and you don't need for now just hold it.
ElitistCA

Activity: 477
Merit: 250

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:01:09 PM

In trading how do you know if it is time to still hold or is it the right time to sell? Do you go buy your profit margin  or actually wait for the highest possible peak?
For example if you're earning like 10% of your investment, would you just sell or would you be interested in waiting and seeing if it goes more up so you could earn more, in doing that its possible that it may go down and you then earn like 5-8%
Since the value of Bitcoin right now is 17783.03 US Dollar, I would probably hold it due to the continuously increasing of value. As of now, holding your bitcoin also have the benefits of getting the highest possible profit in btc without making an effort. On the other hand, if you are planning to sell your btc then it is okay because fiat is necessary in order to live. However, it is always up to you.
Holding Bitcoin when the price of Bitcoin decreases every day, do you think it is good? While, there are many altcoins are pumping the price 100-200% per day, I think the trend of cryptocurrency market changed. Although this trend can be temporary, but I am sure holding altcoin is more profits than Bitcoin.

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
  Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network
GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )

WHITE PAPER  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
star19

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:45:16 AM

Who work in this online market and who do trading and they must need to hold coin because I’m all time buy con and hold for 3 months only, then I’m sell if it was make a profit or make a loss my coin. Hold and sell must do it all trader but it’s depend on time that was how many buy price, how many and sell price, how much it is look like, than sell other wise hold coin to best for all.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:29:59 AM

Holding Bitcoin when the price of Bitcoin decreases every day, do you think it is good? While, there are many altcoins are pumping the price 100-200% per day, I think the trend of cryptocurrency market changed. Although this trend can be temporary, but I am sure holding altcoin is more profits than Bitcoin.

At thia point you're probably right. Bcc, ltc, ripple, if you've held those coins recently then you're probably going to have a very merry holidays.compared to those that kept to their btcs. But as you'vr also said, its likely temporary. Let's see come 2018. I prefer to keep it diversified for security lol

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
fredo123

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:52:26 AM

I'd rather choose holding btc because its the most efficient way in investing btc without taking too much risk, while leaving your btc in the safest storage, The status of btc are doing great time to time. So when the expected amount comes, you can bought anything you want:)   
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:01:49 AM

I'd rather choose holding btc because its the most efficient way in investing btc without taking too much risk, while leaving your btc in the safest storage, The status of btc are doing great time to time. So when the expected amount comes, you can bought anything you want:)   

For me is hold because i know bitcoin will rise again for now bitcoin will the low price but we dont know in coming days bitcoin will up again.hold is very risky but the bitcoin will up your frofit will be worth it.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Real14Hero

Activity: 952
Merit: 576

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:54:16 AM

Hold your cryptos not bitcoins until 28th of December.
If your address have some coins and you own the private keys too.Then you might get a 1:1 segwit coins.So, till then convert your bitcoins to more stable alt, maybe like dash or ripple.Which have low transaction fees too.

Even Bitcoin cash took a positive slope(maybe due to the insider trading), but I think it will crash back.I won't suggest to invest in BCC.

Just don't be a pussy and convert to fiat.Be in the game as long as you can.
jwuanah

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:10:48 PM

It is depend on the market if you hold or sell. In trading you need to be smart to take the risk to hold or to sell coins because other coins get up and down.
Kahoy01

Activity: 481

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:54:23 PM

I think holding bitcoin is really necessary. I think it is better if we will do long term investment with bitcoin for us to earn big amount of profit in the future. We should not sell our bitcoins because we will regret it in the future. Smiley

Partizanai

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:00:55 PM

every time i think price rallied up high and it time to sell, coin goes up by a lot more, every time, so hold everything and never sell
Dewao

Activity: 337

Qravity is a decentralized content production and

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:35:08 PM

For me it's better to hold than to sell actually I just hold my bitcoin as long as I can, I reserve it for the future of the family so they will not have any problems with the cost of studying my children.
Alexcross1075

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:36:34 PM

I think Holding is the best option for a tender crpto currency
Topaz72

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:49:24 PM

Holding is more great strategy to do rather than selling our bitcoins because if we hold our bitcoins it has a big possibilty that the value or the price of it will rise very well and very high and in that way we can make many profit, maybe x2 or x3 money if we will hold our bitcoin for long time maybe 1 year is enough.
Hold and sell is a part of business some time you will have to sell and some time you will buy it’s a source of income because its investment you will buy bitcoin when its price is low in market and for that you will always keep your eyes on its price if its price go down then but and then when its price go high then sell bitcoin to get your profit and now a dyes we are looking that everyone they are selling bitcoin because its price is very high.
lenovo16

Activity: 210
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:58:04 PM

As of now , bitcoin price was falling down by almost 30% of its previous price. But still im holding by bitcoin because im believe that it was an effect of panic selling of many bitcoin holder. That why the price of it was continue to bleed. But as for my speculation before the end of this year bitcoin will boom again and that is the right time when you need to exchange your coin because you can have a huge income.
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: