Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:25:07 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TOR] Torcoin - X11 PoW - Tor Integrated Crypto - Torcoin.org  (Read 125288 times)
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 08:49:48 AM

Full TOR integration here >>

https://github.com/TorCoinProject/torcoin/tree/tor

Windows and MacOS wallets aren't yet TOR integrated but will be shortly.

We finally got one step forward to the most reasonable outcome. The founder just admitted that the Windows and MacOS wallets are not Tor-integrated YET  Grin.
Thank you "TheTorcoin".

Again, "TheTorcoin", can you please tell us if you plan to hire some devs in order to get these 2 remaining wallets integrated one time for all ? (supposing the Linux wallet is REALLY Tor-integrated).
When talking or hearing about Torcoin, anybody expects it to be integrated to the Tor network. That f*cking makes sense  Roll Eyes ..
You (We  Wink) literally have a gold mine in our hands . Not every coin has the TOR mnemonic, not every coin has such available supply, not every coin has such potential ..

The devs have been working on Android wallet for the past month - it is apparently not so easy to develop this.  Most coins don't have an Android wallet, but TorCoin will. It is costing me 6 BTC (of my own funds, I'm not selling TOR for this)

After Android wallet, then the top priority will be TOR integration for Windows and MacOS wallets.

I'm going to leave the linux client as-is, so people can either download the TOR integrated version or the non-TOR version. 

Very sweet you're addressing this issue Smiley
Now we can turn our heads to the future and wait for further development Cheesy

Hello to everyone, I would like to ask question. Where can I mine for free tor coin? Is there any website where can I mine tbis coin.? Because my country not porfitable to mine. Is this possible to mine tor coin to your website even does not miner?

Thanks in advance for the answer.

Sorry for my question I want people know can answer. Godbless!

You can simply type how to mine Torcoin on YouTube, and you'll get a dozen results Smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLCz-aG_H3Y
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3czqCvV5yM

Looking for a signature campaign.
just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 10:30:39 AM

The torcoin faucet went dry for a bit, the demand has been very high. It's back dripping out tor coins for those interested

https://torcoinfaucet.com/

Wow! Thanks for the link!!! I have claimed it and got this "In an hour or so you will receive 0.0012 TOR!". Considering the current rate, $0.74/TOR, this is not bad at all for a faucet, and hopefully TOR will cost much more in the future.  Wink   
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 12:34:39 PM

scamcoin, parasiting on brand TOR.. even using its logo.. get real, this coin has nothing to offer and is here only to make money to its creators and very early adopters
Give proof that this coin and project is launched for scamming purposes?its the developers and the teams choice to  use this kindof logo and name not for a purpose but just to make it cool i think,is it illegal to use that as a logo and name?im pretty sure they have the permission from tor developers to use this logo and name
frankfurrt

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 02:11:12 PM

Full TOR integration here >>

https://github.com/TorCoinProject/torcoin/tree/tor

Windows and MacOS wallets aren't yet TOR integrated but will be shortly.

We finally got one step forward to the most reasonable outcome. The founder just admitted that the Windows and MacOS wallets are not Tor-integrated YET  Grin.
Thank you "TheTorcoin".

Again, "TheTorcoin", can you please tell us if you plan to hire some devs in order to get these 2 remaining wallets integrated one time for all ? (supposing the Linux wallet is REALLY Tor-integrated).
When talking or hearing about Torcoin, anybody expects it to be integrated to the Tor network. That f*cking makes sense  Roll Eyes ..
You (We  Wink) literally have a gold mine in our hands . Not every coin has the TOR mnemonic, not every coin has such available supply, not every coin has such potential ..

The devs have been working on Android wallet for the past month - it is apparently not so easy to develop this.  Most coins don't have an Android wallet, but TorCoin will. It is costing me 6 BTC (of my own funds, I'm not selling TOR for this)

After Android wallet, then the top priority will be TOR integration for Windows and MacOS wallets.

I'm going to leave the linux client as-is, so people can either download the TOR integrated version or the non-TOR version. 

What devs? Last I heard (which was less than a month ago) was that you were still looking for a dev to finally actually integrate tor like you claim to have already done. Idk what you're talking about, most coins do have an android wallet, and if any of them had to pay the current rate of 6 BTC then they were just as dimwitted as you. So, none the less, just like how the test of your claims are misleading and false, I believe these ones probably are too.
ibminer
Legendary

Activity: 1837
Merit: 2830

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2017, 02:21:06 PM

The devs have been working on Android wallet for the past month - it is apparently not so easy to develop this.  Most coins don't have an Android wallet, but TorCoin will. It is costing me 6 BTC (of my own funds, I'm not selling TOR for this)

What devs? Last I heard (which was less than a month ago) was that you were still looking for a dev to finally actually integrate tor like you claim to have already done. Idk what you're talking about, most coins do have an android wallet, and if any of them had to pay the current rate of 6 BTC then they were just as dimwitted as you. So, none the less, just like how the test of your claims are misleading and false, I believe these ones probably are too.

Whoa, someone with logic entered the thread, a refreshing change from the obvious bag holders posting here.  Undecided

Yes, what devs are we talking about here?  The only developer still listed on the github for Torcoin is the one and only CarsenK, a known pump & dump coin scammer. Let's not forget you stated integration would happen in under 2 weeks.

Lol it IS integrated.  As shown on the website:

'Download the latest version of TorCoin

Download the fully TOR-integrated linux version here
This will create a Tor node, so make sure that Tor is legal in your country before using '

MacOS and windows are NOT yet integrated, but will be soon (under 2 weeks)

By the way, it is over 2 weeks.

frankfurrt

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 02:28:49 PM

scamcoin, parasiting on brand TOR.. even using its logo.. get real, this coin has nothing to offer and is here only to make money to its creators and very early adopters
Give proof that this coin and project is launched for scamming purposes?its the developers and the teams choice to  use this kindof logo and name not for a purpose but just to make it cool i think,is it illegal to use that as a logo and name?im pretty sure they have the permission from tor developers to use this logo and name

You must be new here. The official tor project has officially and publicly denounced this poor excuse of a project as being neither related or trustworthy. Might be how the scammer straight out lies (potentially ruining people's lives), both about this "project" and the official  tor project. This coin has ridden the coat tail of the trustworthy tor project since day one and crapsbon it's good name. This guy does not care about your safety, or making a good coin, otherwise he wouldn't lie to mislead you into thinking this is totally safe.
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 05:37:55 PM

Give TheTorcoin a chance

What would be the purpose of him lying?

It's not like he's dumping on the market, we can see his wallets on

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/tor/#!wallets

Waiting to see our wallets developed..

frankfurrt

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 06:53:08 PM

Give TheTorcoin a chance

What would be the purpose of him lying?

It's not like he's dumping on the market, we can see his wallets on

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/tor/#!wallets

Waiting to see our wallets developed..

Why would I give someone misleading and putting people's freedom in jeopardy a chance?

What IS the purpose of him lying?

Why would he dump when fluff is obviously all you need to jack up the prices (as seen when this coin first launched)

I could get you one developed for about half of a btc.
HatakeKakashi

Merit: 513

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 10:21:19 PM

Based on my research and predictions for past few days, i expect this coin to raise up to 11$/1coin at the end of 2017
Wow, how do you know that tor coin will hit $11 each tor coin? Because even you do research you did not know what is the exact amount the only way you see if he coin have potential or not. But my base on my research also tor coin have big potential to increase in the future and i believe they increasw before the end of this year 2017 but I dont know what amount increase but I hope it will increase high.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
netbug

Activity: 22

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2017, 11:43:41 PM

Needed few more faucet.
Wallet for android. Better one android miner too.
The faucet paying low as a new currency it could be more then now.
No info about block explorer is found easily.
How to check the web wallet?
Add referral system to existing faucet. This will bring much user/collector.
To get the market you need more user.
humerh3

Activity: 617
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 11:54:33 PM

Why the coin is badly trade?  Add it to several exchanges.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
bc1qct3myskt9mrrvfgw7mqt6aupn82804crg0xxg7
11THANKSxLETSxSAVExAKUTA11
------------------------------------------------------------------------
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 12:07:38 AM

Needed few more faucet.
Wallet for android. Better one android miner too.
The faucet paying low as a new currency it could be more then now.
No info about block explorer is found easily.
How to check the web wallet?
Add referral system to existing faucet. This will bring much user/collector.
To get the market you need more user.

Phone mining isn't a good thing, you won't mine anything and you'll ruin your phone.

lrntox

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 02:32:18 AM

People are talking about torcoin, really good news, developer development is very efficient
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 01:05:35 PM

Vaccinus

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 02:04:50 PM

Why the coin is badly trade?  Add it to several exchanges.

yeah we need bittrex or poloniex, i prefer bittrex, i don't trust poloniex anymore it seems that they are running a bot that scam people and do fake pump, bittrex for me it's the most legit exchange for cyrpto now and has a very good volume, torcoin will benefit from it if added

SysFailure0x5a

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 05:05:15 PM

Give proof that this coin and project is launched for scamming purposes?its the developers and the teams choice to  use this kindof logo and name not for a purpose but just to make it cool i think,is it illegal to use that as a logo and name?im pretty sure they have the permission from tor developers to use this logo and name

I have given a lot of proof. You people just refuse to listen. TorCoin does not even use Tor. It does not have Tor integration. The creator of the coin lied. Go back to Page 77 and read. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1864282.msg19132310#msg19132310

TorCoin does not connect to Tor. All TorCoin traffic goes over the regular internet. TorCoin clients and nodes connect to a IRC channel that anyone can access. Inside the IRC channel you can see every client and their IP address. I can personally track everyone that is using TorCoin. If I can do it, anyone can....

This is particularly bad BECAUSE the creator of this coin says the complete opposite of what the coin does. He says it has full tor integration. IT DOES NOT. He says It's completely anonymous. IT IS NOT. Basically he lied about what the coin does.

Now go read for your proof -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1864282.msg19132310#msg19132310

HatakeKakashi

Merit: 513

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 05:14:28 PM

yeah we need bittrex or poloniex, i prefer bittrex, i don't trust poloniex anymore it seems that they are running a bot that scam people and do fake pump, bittrex for me it's the most legit exchange for cyrpto now and has a very good volume, torcoin will benefit from it if added
But I think poloniex is good also but Its better first exchanges is bittrex because they have many traders and once tor coin listed to that excahnges site for sure the tor coin after few days become double. Im still waiting for the nes when the tor coin list to the bittrex I hope tge dev take an action of this . We are waiting in other exchanges sites. Goodluck dev I hope you will become success to list tor coin in bittrex.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
trumpman

Activity: 914
Merit: 299

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 05:15:06 PM

I have given a lot of proof. You people just refuse to listen. TorCoin does not even use Tor. It does not have Tor integration. The creator of the coin lied. Go back to Page 77 and read. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1864282.msg19132310#msg19132310

TorCoin does not connect to Tor. All TorCoin traffic goes over the regular internet. TorCoin clients and nodes connect to a IRC channel that anyone can access. Inside the IRC channel you can see every client and their IP address. I can personally track everyone that is using TorCoin. If I can do it, anyone can....

This is particularly bad BECAUSE the creator of this coin says the complete opposite of what the coin does. He says it has full tor integration. IT DOES NOT. He says It's completely anonymous. IT IS NOT. Basically he lied about what the coin does.

Now go read for your proof -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1864282.msg19132310#msg19132310

Man give it up. I used to make the same arguments but I hit a wall of denial again and again...
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 05:37:23 PM

But I think poloniex is good also but Its better first exchanges is bittrex because they have many traders and once tor coin listed to that excahnges site for sure the tor coin after few days become double. Im still waiting for the nes when the tor coin list to the bittrex I hope tge dev take an action of this . We are waiting in other exchanges sites. Goodluck dev I hope you will become success to list tor coin in bittrex.

I do not see big exchanges like polo or bittrex coming anytime soon.
We would need ALOT bigger daily volume on average to get on that level, that the coins on those exchanges are traded for.
When torcoin was released the volume was alot bigger, like 100BTC tops if i remember correctly.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
srqrebel

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 07:29:34 PM
Last edit: June 05, 2017, 03:36:14 PM by srqrebel

Thank you for your service in bringing my attention to this originally.  Unlike some of the others who have been screaming scam without any evidence, or for spurious reasons, you actually exposed a blatant lie that the founder of this coin had been engaging in all along, to promote the coin under a false pretext.

It amazes me that he still persists in repeating this lie, as of a few days ago, right here on this thread.  He tries to pass off Torcoin as being fully integrated with the Tor network, on the basis that the Linux wallet ONLY is Tor integrated.  Aside from the fact that so far not one person has been able to confirm his claim that the Linux wallet is Tor integrated, as long as the Windows and MacOS wallets are available for use and NOT Tor integrated, it is a blatant lie to assert that Torcoin is fully integrated with Tor.  Torcoin consists of way more than the Linux wallet, which virtually no one uses, and until ALL Torcoin wallets have Tor integration, Torcoin is by no means 100% integrated with Tor.

Anyone who promotes a lie so brazenly is someone who cannot be trusted.  It does not matter one bit if his philosophy may be one of stating the dream and then working to bring reality in line with it; if that is the case, then he needed to present it to prospective investors as the objective, NOT as the current reality.

I cannot trust a recalcitrant liar to reliably see a coin through to ultimate success.  He might do so, but I will not put any of my hard earned money on it.  For that reason, I am (and have been) selling my Torcoin at a loss, just to get my money out of the way of further harm by an unscrupulous founder/project manager.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Native TOR+OBFS4  ●  Mobile & Stealth Staking Soon!  ●  Ghost Protocol
XSPEC Slack  ◆   Website  ◆  Twitter  ◆  Facebook  ◆  Reddit  ◆  Telegram
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: