Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 08:28:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: The result of our STATIC nodes poll was 500,000 coins on deposit for Level 1 STATIC nodes.

Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 346 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER  (Read 371111 times)
Fatoshi

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 02:45:54 AM

Apology accepted, all is forgiven. lets move on and make XBY great again!

i'll delete some past posts.
nayanmehta

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 03:01:12 AM

ccr is a man who started this coin from 1 sat ..... a ath of 1500+ sat....
everything is possible .... when whole team is togather....
best of luck...
fishfishfish313

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 03:13:00 AM

Fantastic response and update CCR. I was one of the earlier members to the Slack.  I didn't know how to register a STaTiC at the time.  CCR helped me personally back then, took the time to explain exactly how to do it, gave me screen shots and everything.  I probably got on his nerves a bit with all my questions early on, but he was patient with me and we got it all set up.  I think I was the 5th node registered, something like that.  I know that he cares deeply about XtraBytes.  It was his and Borz's vision of the coin that we are working to carry on . .

I've seen the growth and the community come alive as a result of his leadership.  I feel that if it were not for him, I would not have stuck around, been as active in the Slack, and invested further in this coin.  

Sure, there have been some issues, (what coin doesn't), but remember, this was not a typical coin with an ICO.  Had it been, none of us would have the opportunity to buy in at such a reasonable price.  This coin is going through it's growth phase, people are feeling each other out, but at the end of the day we all want XtraBytes to succeed.  We are all on the same team.

I fully appreciate the time he spent building up the community, putting his time, effort, and heart into where we are at today.  As it stands now, we have a ROCK SOLID community with a ton of active members.  People are coming together to offer their services for the good of XBY.  The Slack is buzzing with a positive vibe.  There is active development.  Communication has improved.  Tech will be delivered soon.

There is no reason at all why we cannot have a successful project here.  The Board has worked diligently and I'd like to personally thank Vanfly and CCNCCN for the work they have done.  All of the Board Members have areas of expertise.  CCR saw the potential and formed the team.  

When we are together, working for the common good, that is when we are the strongest.  If any of you are reading through all this and are unsure of investing or not, I'd say to come in the Slack.  Get to know the people in there.  See for yourself the compassion and energy surrounding the coin.  

With the expertise of Borz working with JCPBS, the leadership of CCR and the Board, and the bustling community, I think we are well on our way to increased forward momentum.  

I'll one shot you with the Wingman from the top of Skulltown - Apex
MFahad

Activity: 2492
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 05:09:47 AM

I don't see any proof hear of anything. Factor should come out you make these statements that there's proof of Revolution that there's proof of this there's proof of that. But the fact is that you haven't proven anything other than the fact that you can release an alt coin to possibly make some money off of it. Also now the price is getting down day by day.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
EbenTheva

Activity: 370
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 05:54:50 AM

Statement of July 21, 2017

Let me begin by apologizing to you the community and the board. Going over the heads of the Board with my recent video and 2 week absence was an odd and unprofessional decision and one that the Board and I have come to understand as a necessary evil in this most unusual setting we currently have here at XBY.

I will not explain this and will leave this up to the Board to explain at their discretion. This is a group of highly capable professional people who are able to see both sides of what is happening here and will help the community to clearly understand the big picture.

I would also like to clarify my previous statement about deadlines and targets. This was a challenge to reach heights I believe we could have reached had we not had hurdles to overcome and therefore should have been achievable by a community choosing to unite to create its own success.

We have something very special here and I only want to achieve the levels I see in my mind with what we have available. So, there was no intention to hold anything back to trip you up... It was just a straight up challenge that I hoped the community would accept because I have no issue with a professional front stepping in to drive our machine. I have no problem taking a different role and quite honestly, most Founders do not do double/triple/quadruple roles in their programs. But, that was not how XBY could have gotten off the ground... I had to act in all my roles along the way.

I know and understand that sometimes my actions can be seen as too aggressive or unorthodox. As many of you know, my heart and soul are in the project and I will fight to make all our hard work come to fruition. That being said, I will not apologize for my willingness to fight for the success of XBY, but I recognize there are sometimes more effective ways to do so than have been previously used.

After emotional discussions with the board yesterday and after discussing these recent issues, some caused by my actions and some by deliberate trolling, I have agreed to fully stand by the rules set down by the board in regards to how decisions and policies are made and agreed to. As I have said, unity and working as a team/family, company wide, is the way forward and we are all agreeing on this at the Board.

With regard to videos or statements, I will not agree to have my work reviewed, except rants. We did not achieve our success with my natural passions being grounded and bridled. HOWEVER, we are implementing measures to diffuse any more reasons to rant, which means I can once again focus on the future success of XBY.

As it is now, I ask for you in the community to forgive and reflect upon my handling of the project the past few weeks and I ask that you continue to be with us on this journey. Please hold your opinions until after a statement about all this comes from the Board also.

These kinds of the periods of drama are what make this community and it’s leadership stronger and I am grateful for the opportunity to fight this out with all of you.

I would like to thank CCN specifically for taking on the mantle of responsibility of leadership while I was away. I had openly thanked everyone in my own way on the video because I did not want to leave anyone out for fear of people feeling as CCN feels now. Unfortunately, that has not ended well and we will all have to move forward. This company is built upon trust and will prove to be a company with trust at the heart of the community.

Yes, I know the reply to this is that what I did was not trustworthy and this is where we all need to see the big picture, which the Board will do their best to lay out.

We are only as strong as we are united and I deeply wish for this project to continue forward with a unity of purpose and unity of team.

This project doesn't welcome negativity and childish/selfish behavior. We pride ourselves on being a forward thinking blockchain technology that is welcoming to both the knowledgeable and the novice. To maintain peace, certain rules will be implemented and if breached will result in moderation, removal or bans.

We welcome criticism, questions and opinions in a professional, office like manner. But we will absolutely prevent personal attacks, repetition, manipulation and childish behavior.

And last but not least, I would like to personally thank all the developers, Borzalom included, for their insane hard work/passion they have put in to the project so far. To the Board, the graphics team, the web development team, the programming team, the copy writing team, wallet development team, and of course, our outstanding community, you guys and gals are the catalyst that will bring success to this project and it is a privilege having all of you with us.

Thank you!

May God Bless us All

That's the spirit CCR ( Love to call you Dave). You are a gift to the community. It's our duty to even love those who hate us. Let's build a great community.. those who are trying to cause doubt in peoples mind can only do so for a while...with all that is in the pipeline, I am sure they will become believers (or should I say beneficiaries). keep up the great work with Broz. You both are talented, dedicated and committed in your own field. That's what makes a community..each one doing their best and contributing where they fit best..I for one, will cheer you on..as best as I can, the best I know to do!!
dbc23

Activity: 1036
Merit: 311

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 06:45:48 AM

This is unfortunately one of the ANN threads i've seen recently with a deluge of new(er) members commenting positively but VERY little substantive information. 

I hold a small amount of xby because I bought it low, although i'm currently highly skeptical that there's real development being done beyond marketing for PnD.
Delphinus

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 08:57:51 AM

Appreciate the post CCR, great work for everyone involved coming together like this.

Maybe we'll all drive lambo's someday after all Smiley

AltsBoom

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 02:57:11 PM

Purse does not synchronize help pozhajlusta! In what problem can not I understand? Synchronization at position 99452 of the block has stopped and is hanging for the second day already. Help can link to the block is there?

Downloaded the last update from the github?
Thank you very much for the help you updated your wallet all synchronized, another question is how many coins you need to have at least a minimum for the start of mining?

Great!

Please, read this! (website will be soon)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1864397.0

XtraBYtes is a special coin, no POS and no POW. This is PoSign.
 If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! Smiley
And how is mining going? Need to register the NODU? I installed a purse to pick up 1000 coins. Mining will not be?

No mining, no staking. You can only "gather" coins by having a Static Node, which is 500.000 coins + fee.

If youre not a registered level 1 sgtatic node owner then it may cost more then 500k to get in BUT there will be a smaller coin entry for level 2 static nodes in the future. how far away in the future we do not know

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
bamsterdam

Activity: 453
Merit: 261

Look Morty magic internet money

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 03:15:54 PM

well read last few pages and hopefully from now on everyone can work togetter again with the founders on and move forward
bamsterdam

Activity: 453
Merit: 261

Look Morty magic internet money

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 03:18:16 PM

I registered some time back for a static node. So I read that first round is finished some time ago and just have to wait till the second right ?
AltsBoom

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 03:19:48 PM

This is unfortunately one of the ANN threads i've seen recently with a deluge of new(er) members commenting positively but VERY little substantive information. 

I hold a small amount of xby because I bought it low, although i'm currently highly skeptical that there's real development being done beyond marketing for PnD.

this also weirds me out. new accounts praising xby randomly.

i acknowledge that this is a coin moving volume on yobit but i still hope and pray that it isnt a simple PnD and the technology pushes it forward.

Patience will be key, goodluck xby and your new leaf

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
borzalom

Activity: 169

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 04:26:30 PM

Short development news:

55 changed files 1,885 additions and 199 deletions ( details on github )

basic module system + two examples ( source code only )
Documentation + more info shortly...
bigboss154

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 05:03:35 PM
Last edit: July 22, 2017, 05:16:55 PM by bigboss154

Short development news:

Thanks, borz. Smiley
AltsBoom

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 06:12:58 PM

Short development news:

Borzalom coming straight to the community to make a humble announcement Smiley

great news and pushing progress

thanks for the hard work borzalom

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
vanfly

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 08:52:56 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2017, 12:37:33 PM by vanfly

Thank you again for your hard work Borzalom.

The GitHub link for anyone not sure how to get to it:
https://github.com/XtraBYtes/core/commit/8497de10fdbc44506880412c3825d486b0a5c197

hellohello_____

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 09:13:32 PM

update on mac wallet?
vanfly

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 09:22:52 PM

update on mac wallet?

Hi latest is here: https://github.com/borzalom/XtraBYtes/releases/download/pre-v1.2.0.0-win/xtrabytes-Qt-OSX-v1200.dmg
jlinberg

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 10:27:44 PM

Short development news:

everyone is encouraged by your words,though few.
thank you.
CCRevolution (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 11:25:22 PM

Hello Everyone!

Just wanted to check in real quick before I get some badly needed Zzzz's (been awake 36 hours with 23 hours of travel in there, although I did catch a few winks along the way).

I wanted to thank each and every one of you for your positive comments and the energy that is coming from our amazing community. The positive vibe is very good! Smiley

Tomorrow I will get with Borz and see what we need to explain about the Module System he has released to Github. This is progress folks... more details tomorrow!!

Good night!
yosir

Activity: 260

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 11:29:44 PM

Hello Everyone!

Just wanted to check in real quick before I get some badly needed Zzzz's (been awake 36 hours with 23 hours of travel in there, although I did catch a few winks along the way).

I wanted to thank each and every one of you for your positive comments and the energy that is coming from our amazing community. The positive vibe is very good! Smiley

Tomorrow I will get with Borz and see what we need to explain about the Module System he has released to Github. This is progress folks... more details tomorrow!!

Good night!

CCR... Thanks! Smiley
* Don't let them break you.
Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 346 »
  Print  

Jump to: