Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:32:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: The result of our STATIC nodes poll was 500,000 coins on deposit for Level 1 STATIC nodes.

Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 346 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER  (Read 371109 times)
Zylon

Activity: 242
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 09:04:25 AM

"Soldier go, soldier come yet barrack remains the same", say an Africa proverb.
XBY has always be described as a long term project with no guarantee but with FAITH. I read this term of the business and I still went ahead to invest. So to be in it, is a choice to buy and wait for the success of the project.

Fine, update is necessary. But trolling that the project is taking too long is synonymous to improper understanding of the project in first place.
As I do say, if you can't faith your investment or wait for completion of the project, then sell off your coin and stop complaining. At least it is your money.

Totally this. People bought with FOMO when it went up two months ago and now see red numbers and panic the hell out of their stack. So they let the negativity of their fear and uncertainty create doubt (FUD) in the project. Getting not the answers they want (news that will rise the price again) makes them kinda tilt and leaving their investment with loss and with grudge towards XBY. Therefore the negativity.

As a project which benefits only a few people getting a masternode, XBY deserves to be zero.
Why should a big investor buy a lot of XBY at the moment when you can't even build up a masternode, not even when you have 10 Million XBY!?
To limit the amount of the masternodes and spread it to a few selected people is the biggest mistake of this project....
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 09:11:45 AM

For me the tech seems promising although i haven't seen any proof yet that it works.
XBY imho has a bright future ahead so i advice most people to just wait, there are a lot of other coins where there wasn't much communication and they are now close to the moon.
Please always remember that crypto is some sort of gamble, we don't know what will happen in the future.
We believe that it is the future, but this hasn't been written in stone just yet.
Either believe and HODL or get out and find something else to do Smiley
aarell

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 10:12:32 AM

XBY has always be described as a long term project with no guarantee but with FAITH. I read this term of the business and I still went ahead to invest. So to be in it, is a choice to buy and wait for the success of the project.

Fine, update is necessary. But trolling that the project is taking too long is synonymous to improper understanding of the project in first place.
As I do say, if you can't faith your investment or wait for completion of the project, then sell off your coin and stop complaining. At least it is your money.

Totally this. People bought with FOMO when it went up two months ago and now see red numbers and panic the hell out of their stack. So they let the negativity of their fear and uncertainty create doubt (FUD) in the project. Getting not the answers they want (news that will rise the price again) makes them kinda tilt and leaving their investment with loss and with grudge towards XBY. Therefore the negativity.

As a project which benefits only a few people getting a masternode, XBY deserves to be zero.
Why should a big investor buy a lot of XBY at the moment when you can't even build up a masternode, not even when you have 10 Million XBY!?
To limit the amount of the masternodes and spread it to a few selected people is the biggest mistake of this project....
Why to waste time in commenting on XBY which deserves to be zero ?
Zylon

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 10:40:30 AM

Because at the beginning, when you are doing your research, you might think that XBY is a fair community project.
But then you find out, that the community is limited by a few people with high advantages.
This pisses me off, because it is not obvious at the beginning....
yosir

Activity: 260

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 11:10:28 AM

Why to waste time in commenting on other people comments in project that you thinks deserve to be zero? It's even not "I said you"... It's more like "why and how this is possible, that you holding different opinion that me?"  Huh

Edit: Sorry aarel , got you totally wrong  Cheesy
yosir

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 11:21:58 AM

You aware of the fact that even in the near future there will be more masternodes that people will be able to purchase and this was said already many times... or you just wanted to be heard? And nobody must/need to buy "a lot XBY at the moment", the price rise should come from project advancement and not more or less masternodes for investors. This is long term project, based on new technology and not quick P&D for investors to make quick buck.
Zylon

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 11:35:59 AM

You aware of the fact that even in the near future there will be more masternodes that people will be able to purchase and this was said already many times... or you just wanted to be heard? And nobody must/need to buy "a lot XBY at the moment", the price rise should come from project advancement and not more or less masternodes for investors. This is long term project, based on new technology and not quick P&D for investors to make quick buck.

I know that there will be more masternode, but they will not be equal to the existing ones, still not fair...
I was about to buy 500k, but I did not because of this matter.
And many others will also not invest, this has nothing to do with pump and dump.
But you are not able to solve this matter anymore, too many of you are afraid of losing their advantages!

Geraldo

Activity: 588
Merit: 272

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 12:09:24 PM

It's been two months.. two months that this coin is going to a lower level of the sewer every day that passes.. two months that the new static html website is being built.. Even more months with updates that mislead you into buying thinking something is coming in days while it will take months and promising you the stars but delivering potatoes. Still no whitepaper.. Things that normally take a matter of days or 1-2 weeks max still are under development months later. No interest in bringing in new investors, as CCR said, he doesnt even care about bringing new investors in. All of those and many more make for a really unattractive coin, a total mess that noone wants to be a part of and noone cares about but people who invested money in this. And those are the people that are upset.
yosir

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 12:35:31 PM

I know that there will be more masternode, but they will not be equal to the existing ones, still not fair...
And many others will also not invest, this has nothing to do with pump and dump.
But you are not able to solve this matter anymore, too many of you are afraid of losing their advantages!

You didn't buy it then - so you complaining. You had your chance and you missed this. With same logic you can complain that price of XBY is not 1 satoshies as it was in the beginning and demand to sell you at that price because you chose not to buy it than...  Grin
*new masternodes are still attractive deal if this project will be success and I considering to buy them also.
People WILL invest and strive, if this project will be what it supposed to be... and those... who missed the train then... and now... and later... will be complaining and screaming "not fair" as somebody owes them something... this is how it works.
yosir

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 12:48:05 PM

It's been two months.. two months that this coin is going to a lower level of the sewer every day that passes.. two months that the new static html website is being built.. Even more months with updates that mislead you into buying thinking something is coming in days while it will take months and promising you the stars but delivering potatoes. Still no whitepaper.. Things that normally take a matter of days or 1-2 weeks max still are under development months later. No interest in bringing in new investors, as CCR said, he doesnt even care about bringing new investors in. All of those and many more make for a really unattractive coin, a total mess that noone wants to be a part of and noone cares about but people who invested money in this. And those are the people that are upset.
Really? TWO MONTHS??? THAT long??? Shocked
You guys simply can't understand concept of long term project? If you don't like it - SELL. If you right - you will save the rest your money. If you wrong - you will miss next bitcoin, dash, ethereum, monero etc...
So stop this pointless wining, make decision and take responsibility for it as grown man
*Just funny example... little unknown coin called Ethereum went down 60-70% for like half a year from beginning...
Zylon

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 01:04:53 PM

You didn't buy it then - so you complaining. You had your chance and you missed this. With same logic you can complain that price of XBY is not 1 satoshies as it was in the beginning and demand to sell you at that price because you chose not to buy it than...  Grin
*new masternodes are still attractive deal if this project will be success and I considering to buy them also.
People WILL invest and strive, if this project will be what it supposed to be... and those... who missed the train then... and now... and later... will be complaining and screaming "not fair" as somebody owes them something... this is how it works.

looool I am so glad I did not buy, because when I discovered XBY it was 0,02$, and now Cheesy, instead the whole market is rising...
So no, I really did not miss a chance!
Why people always think that you are jealous when you criticizing something?

The point is that people like me will not invest and so XBY will not rise! And so nobody is missing a train!
There are many other trains out there, take a
look at this list, XBY is the only coin with a limited masternode for selected members:

https://hodl.eu/crypto/masternode/masternode-coins/

Your project has serious problem, and you are not able to solve it!
yosir

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 01:31:01 PM

You didn't buy it then - so you complaining. You had your chance and you missed this. With same logic you can complain that price of XBY is not 1 satoshies as it was in the beginning and demand to sell you at that price because you chose not to buy it than...  Grin

looool I am so glad I did not buy, because when I discovered XBY it was 0,02$, and now Cheesy, instead the whole market is rising...

The point is that people like me will not invest and so XBY will not rise! And so nobody is missing a train!
look at this list, XBY is the only coin with a limited masternode for selected members:

So you are not holding any XBY, don't have any real (backed by invested money) interest in project success and you are very active here.
for my understanding you just spreading FUD to buy cheaper ( this can be one rational explanation for your interest)  or you just one of this annoying persons who just enjoy complaining about something and tell his opinion even if nobody asked for it or have any reason to do so as he have zero connection to subject he talks about... just perfect Cheesy
And two last things before I end this conversation:
1) I glad that I bought XBY at 3 satoshies and never sold it since.
2) Nobody holds you here by force, go to "many other trains" and leave us here. You explained yourself more than one time, been heard and answered. You have no investment in this project so what holds you here...? Go to better projects with bright future, I promise you we can survive this loss Smiley
Sobogunkenny

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 01:45:03 PM

So you are not holding any XBY, don't have any real (backed by invested money) interest in project success and you are very active here.
for my understanding you just spreading FUD to buy cheaper ( this can be one rational explanation for your interest)  or you just one of this annoying persons who just enjoy complaining about something and tell his opinion even if nobody asked for it or have any reason to do so as he have zero connection to subject he talks about... just perfect Cheesy
2) Nobody holds you here by force, go to "many other trains" and leave us here. You explained yourself more than one time, been heard and answered. You have no investment in this project so what holds you here...? Go to better projects with bright future, I promise you we can survive this loss Smiley
Nice response. You actually wrote my kind of response to our friend......  Grin
Zylon

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 01:47:59 PM

No, again you are wrong!
I have 100k XBY, that was a mistake, and I am waiting to sell them for the same price again, hopefully...
And the rest of your comment is the best example for somebody who is invested and afraid of suffering, just because you know that I am right!
You have no arguments, only prejudices, I am jealous or I am not invested etc. Blablabla
Like a little baby claiming his toy...
taskmaru

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 02:07:23 PM

I think...uh..

Please someone can explain to me how many XBY I need to have for a full node? And for smaller nodes?
What is the reward per day to keep a full node or small node?
Thank you  Huh
muncuss

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 02:17:51 PM

Hey warrior, if you have any idea to solve the "problem", or if you want complain something very important, or if you want something to be explained,
you can tell CCR and the dev team.

yosir

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 02:29:36 PM

No, again you are wrong!
I have 100k XBY, that was a mistake, and I am waiting to sell them for the same price again, hopefully...

Sure you do...  Wink
It was fun but enough is enough Cheesy
Thanks, that was amusing.
Zylon

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 02:36:35 PM

Hey warrior, if you have any idea to solve the "problem", or if you want complain something very important, or if you want something to be explained,

I had a small discussion with CCR, but I think he is trying to prevent the early investors/supporters from suffering.
And the node holders won't give up their advantages.
So, no I don't think that this issue can be solved.

But solving this problem is pretty easy.
Keep the limitation of 500k for a node, but do not limit the number of nodes.
NEM, DASH,PVX and many others are doing the same and it is fair and it is working.
muncuss

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 03:27:51 PM

I had a small discussion with CCR, but I think he is trying to prevent the early investors/supporters from suffering.
And the node holders won't give up their advantages.
So, no I don't think that this issue can be solved.

But solving this problem is pretty easy.
Keep the limitation of 500k for a node, but do not limit the number of nodes.
NEM, DASH,PVX and many others are doing the same and it is fair and it is working.
oh so you have a solution, can you explain that in slack, to the community and other board member?

mustaphamlm

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 03:51:56 PM

i have deposit on my xby wallet on yobit at 2017-08-01  but i don't receve my deposit can you tel me if there is a solution of my problem and how can i do to cancel this transaction
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 346 »
  Print  

Jump to: